Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,645 members, 7,820,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX (75540 Views)

Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera / If You Were President Buhari, How Would You Respond To Aisha? / Diezani Alison-Madueke Reacts To Al Jazeera Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by yinkeys(m): 9:09pm On Mar 06, 2016
Obijulius:
Waoh.

What a leader we have!!!

His answer to that question explains why the many sufferings of Nigerians continue as if there is no leadership.

"Those who can afford it should afford it". And he even agreed to her suggestion that it's tough luck for them.

To God be the Glory.
Buhari is nothing but a scam. This is ridiculous
Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by Obiwannn: 9:13pm On Mar 06, 2016
ashjay001:

That is d reality on ground. If u don't believe him, how many amongst d kids of d masses can afford a Nigerian education, not to talk of a foreign, scholarship-less one?
Very many bro.. Very many.
Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by cocoduck: 9:34pm On Mar 06, 2016
lestat:
@ All Nairalanders, While i am also pissed at APC and Buhari for allowing the economy stall to this extent, let us all take sometime and actually look at what they have done!!
Nigeria spends less on the executive now, reduced number of ministries to those that are relevant, the armed forces is undergoing an over haul, the judiciary, and i am sure he will get to the police eventually.

While there is alot of uncertrainty and frustration everywhere, there is also a sense of purpose and direction, thats one thing i cannot say i ever felt under the Clueless one, or Yar Adua i felt same under OBJ.

Nigeria wasn't broken in 10 years, and she wont be fixed in 20 either. it will take years upon years of focused consistent governance along side a reorientation of the citizens.

Lets give Buhari at least two years, then i am sure we would have made up our minds whether to vote him again in 2019.

Lets reduce the yabs, jibes and criticisms instead lets start working on our individual mentality, start telling yourself, why you should not jump lanes carelessly while driving, start telling yourself that you shouldnt always think of bribe immediately LASTMA stop you, start telling yourself that you should slow down at zebra crossings and obey traffic lights even if its 3 am in the morning and no one is around. Start telling yourself you need to pay taxes more than you pay tithe, stop waiting for a miracle and start doing your part. Stop tossing trash anywhere just because you can. Instead of bribing phcn start paying your bills. stop looking for free browsing cheats and use only what u can afford. stop crossing the highways use pedestrian bridges.
Nigeria needs all of us to do our part so she can be great again
LA ferme salaud
Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by Roks(m): 9:50pm On Mar 06, 2016
To me i would rate the interview 6 out of 10 he has some bad comments too like the case of parents that are not able to fund their children's school fees abroad shocked shocked that not nice coming from the number one citizen of the country but above all he tried, he still needs to improve though smiley
Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by amaechi1: 9:53pm On Mar 06, 2016
People will like to make mountain out of a mole just because they their hero lost the last general election. For those against Mr President, what did we gain as a nation when oil was sold at $140? The man is simply applying the principle of priority. If you can afford luxury please, go ahead but not with our hard earned Forex, no way.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by theV0ice: 9:56pm On Mar 06, 2016
agabaI23:
theV0ice please come ooo grin

No mind the baba..... cheesy

Na the picture of the empty treasury dey worry am grin

How you dey my brother?
Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by CriticMaestro: 10:03pm On Mar 06, 2016
ashjay001:

That is d reality on ground. If u don't believe him, how many amongst d kids of d masses can afford a Nigerian education, not to talk of a foreign, scholarship-less one?
everyone knowz that, but the way he said it, just wasnt right..#toughluck
Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by agabaI23(m): 10:24pm On Mar 06, 2016
theV0ice:

No mind the baba..... cheesy

Na the picture of the empty treasury dey worry am grin

How you dey my brother?
Empty treasurer with close to 3 Trillion from TSA according to APC. Fear God oo....I sent you a mail tongue

I dey bro dey look like most Nigerians...
How your side?
Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by theV0ice: 11:03pm On Mar 06, 2016
agabaI23:
Empty treasurer with close to 3 Trillion from TSA according to APC. Fear God oo....I sent you a mail tongue

I dey bro dey look like most Nigerians...
How your side?

And all the "close to 3 trillion" was available as at may 29 2015?

Bros, fear Jesus o... tongue

Haven't checked that email in months. Let me check it now.
Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by farolee(m): 11:05pm On Mar 06, 2016
scribble:
truly a dullard was born in Daura many years ago

Buhari

if your president na dullard who you go come be?

is like saying your father is a dummy, who you go come be? Mumu
Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by mightyhazel: 11:06pm On Mar 06, 2016
PRYCE:
INTEGRITY told us he had only 1 Million in his account before the elections but had enough to sponsor his children to UK universities.... That's not taking into account the responsibilities he had here in Nigeria. ISSORITE!!

GEJ had ALL HIS CHILDREN AND DEPENDANTS SCHOOLING IN NIGERIA OOO... Talk about a real president who believes in the Nigerian Brand.
oboy see likes shocked

Seun suppose gv u awards!

5 Likes

Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by nortcentrallord(m): 11:07pm On Mar 06, 2016
alexory23:
I dont know why i alway feel Buhari will come through for Nigeria one day, may be cos of my earnest prayer for the right leader before the election,Nigeria may suffer a bit for the work,but we ill surely bounce back stronger than ever, when all things are set and in place........Raise Nigeria!

Did you listen to the interview or you are just exercising "faith" here?
Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by nortcentrallord(m): 11:19pm On Mar 06, 2016
magicminister:
God bless our president.
He will be the best president ever. wink
Jonathan messed up this country and this is why buhari is having a hard time.
Its just a matter of time before we start enjoying the true dividends of democracy.

Common sense is truly not common. I wonder why they named it "common sense" when even with bare facts, some are clearly bereft of it. Keep blaming GEJ for your weak erection.
Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by fabre4: 4:28am On Mar 07, 2016
ashjay001:

Wetin una dey catch? I hope u understand sarcasm? In that same interview, he said he had saboteurs and earlier(before d interview) he had said, d budget being debated is definitely not what he submitted! The journo believes any shiit budget at her own risk.

I thought his body odour fights corruption? what then is the essence of putting people he knew all the way from CPC if they are corrupt keep on using one lie to cover another.
Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by fabre4: 4:33am On Mar 07, 2016
nortcentrallord:

Common sense is truly not common. I wonder why they named it "common sense" when even with bare facts, some are clearly bereft of it. Keep blaming GEJ for your weak erection.

lol very soon it will be for weak erec*ion
Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by 989900: 4:58am On Mar 07, 2016
meezynetwork:

[s]Mr man, did she mention oil reserves? In this scenario, you should have used your iq[/s] to know she meant foreign reserves cos oil reserves doesn't mean anything to any country now that the prices are low. Oil reserves doesn't add anything to an economy. It's just for future purposes. But foreign reserves is everything to a country's economy.

You could point that out without stooping that low . . . someone else already called my attention to that, without being petulant nor pettish.
Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by agabaI23(m): 5:26am On Mar 07, 2016
theV0ice:

And all the "close to 3 trillion" was available as at may 29 2015?

Bros, fear Jesus o... tongue

Haven't checked that email in months. Let me check it now.
Sorry sir, they said they have saved the country such amount through TSA. That means they have have of the budget money. grin
No be me talk.
Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by ashjay001(m): 8:15am On Mar 07, 2016
fabre4:

I thought his body odour fights corruption? what then is the essence of putting people he knew all the way from CPC if they are corrupt keep on using one lie to cover another.

Though, I believe all these pple he knows would be meticulous on all points, it was d technocrats(civil servants), during printing n photocopy that did that padding job. I don't think such will be allowed to repeat itself.

Nobody, truly, is perfect! We all hope to learn lessons as we go along n pray d lessons n its consequence, won't be d end of us.

If u've still not felt d effect of d body odour, den, I definitely can not help u! Yet, Tompolo, Shittes n IPOB will be in a better position to let u know if they can/have smell any body odour or not.
Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by mamawin(f): 8:16am On Mar 07, 2016
Ymodulus:

Americam International school Abuja.

Note: Am Pro-Apc. But truth must be tols
nice to know. am with you on both sides
Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by theV0ice: 12:09pm On Mar 07, 2016
agabaI23:
Sorry sir, they said they have saved the country such amount through TSA. That means they have have of the budget money. grin
No be me talk.

grin grin

Chai agabaI, which kind mischief be dis? Didn't you read the clarification that the monies don't belong to the fg alone? Haba!! You dey find my trouble o angry

I will not play with you again cry
Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by Omonigeriarere: 1:15pm On Mar 07, 2016
PRYCE:
INTEGRITY told us he had only 1 Million in his account before the elections but had enough to sponsor his children to UK universities.... That's not taking into account the responsibilities he had here in Nigeria. ISSORITE!!

GEJ had ALL HIS CHILDREN AND DEPENDANTS SCHOOLING IN NIGERIA OOO... Talk about a real president who believes in the Nigerian Brand.

And INTEGRITY did not tell you that he is one of the past Presidents entitled to other entitlements? Hardly did you know that a General is entitled to life salary.
Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by fabre4: 1:25pm On Mar 07, 2016
ashjay001:

Though, I believe all these pple he knows would be meticulous on all points, it was d technocrats(civil servants), during printing n photocopy that did that padding job. I don't think such will be allowed to repeat itself.

Nobody, truly, is perfect! We all hope to learn lessons as we go along n pray d lessons n its consequence, won't be d end of us.

If u've still not felt d effect of d body odour, den, I definitely can not help u! Yet, Tompolo, Shittes n IPOB will be in a better position to let u know if they can/have smell any body odour or not.

IPOB, SHITTES AND TOMPOLO these are factions sects, separatist or individuals who do not have a direct Impact on the economy and their likes exist in most countries. Fighting them isn't the same as fighting corruption and if you are proud of what buhari did in Zaria and what he did to those jobless and unarmed IPOB YOUTHS you are either a baby terrorist an illiterate if Buhari had admitted he wasn't perfect during his campaign then he would have gotten more time and a softer landing

I used to think we needed military government but after seeing the first few months of buhari i have swallowed my words
Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by Niceiroko: 3:23pm On Mar 07, 2016
u still fighting boko haram
donsteady:
iPob are joking with Nigerian security. Nice one baba.
Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by ashjay001(m): 4:15pm On Mar 07, 2016
fabre4:

IPOB, SHITTES AND TOMPOLO these are factions sects, separatist or individuals who do not have a direct Impact on the economy and their likes exist in most countries. Fighting them isn't the same as fighting corruption and if you are proud of what buhari did in Zaria and what he did to those jobless and unarmed IPOB YOUTHS you are either a baby terrorist an illiterate if Buhari had admitted he wasn't perfect during his campaign then he would have gotten more time and a softer landing

I used to think we needed military government but after seeing the first few months of buhari i have swallowed my words

If u actually think Ipob, Shitties n Tompolo don't have a direct effect on d economy, then I'll av to term u d baby! And, I don't av d time to explain cause n effect to u.

If u think change can be attained without bloodshed, then u need to movr to Utopia. I don't like d killings, but do u expect FG to fold hands while Ipob, Shitties or Tompolo ground d economy? The same way d fuel marketers were quick to ground it over payment?

Even d US had to forcefully quench a separatist faction, just these past 2 months.

All politicians are liars! Just that we're expecting PMB to be better than d rest. The same way we expected GEJ to be a difference maker.
Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by agabaI23(m): 4:11pm On Mar 11, 2016
theV0ice:

grin grin

Chai agabaI, which kind mischief be dis? Didn't you read the clarification that the monies don't belong to the fg alone? Haba!! You dey find my trouble o angry

I will not play with you again cry
I'm sorry sir... grin
Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by maestroz: 4:16pm On Mar 11, 2016
APC...SAI BUHARI

NOW

APC.....CHANGE BUHARI

Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by AlanSugar(m): 5:10pm On Mar 12, 2016
Obiwannn:

You forgot the part where he said the journalist knows more about his budget than he does, and you also forgot the part where he failed to justify all the funds unaccounted for in his budget.. Plus his insensitive respond to the IPOB question, and his insensitive response to the Islamic coalition...
You can twist the facts as much as you like, if it will make you sleep better at night.

Hmmm, Mr obi, I can relate with your annoyance, believe me. It's no news. Where the journalists know more about his budget was mere sarcasm, anyone aside from an ipob agitator could tell that! Pls which budget are funds unaccounted for? When it's passed we'll revisit this point and until then, it's no further comment for me. Insensitive response to ipob question, was that more insensitive than all those given by ohaneze ndigbo lately? tongue on the Islamic coalition, the last time I checked, its supposed to be a temporary arrangement aimed @ flushing out terrorism in the north east! Pls. Allow this man to do his job, people come and go but the world will keep revolving!
Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by Obiwannn: 5:38pm On Mar 12, 2016
AlanSugar:

Hmmm, Mr obi, I can relate with your annoyance, believe me. It's no news. Where the journalists know more about his budget was mere sarcasm, anyone aside from an ipob agitator could tell that! Pls which budget are funds unaccounted for? When it's passed we'll revisit this point and until then, it's no further comment for me. Insensitive response to ipob question, was that more insensitive than all those given by ohaneze ndigbo lately? tongue on the Islamic coalition, the last time I checked, its supposed to be a temporary arrangement aimed @ flushing out terrorism in the north east! Pls. Allow this man to do his job, people come and go but the world will keep revolving!
sarcasm indeed. Whatever rocks your boat man.
Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by CHUKSKALIDONN: 2:19pm On Mar 22, 2016
PRYCE:

They will not like it to true but its what it is. Buhari is not better than any other. Jonathan would av done more if given the chance.
Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by LebenNG: 12:21pm On Aug 02, 2021
alexory23:
I dont know why i alway feel Buhari will come through for Nigeria one day, may be cos of my earnest prayer for the right leader before the election,Nigeria may suffer a bit for the work,but we ill surely bounce back stronger than ever, when all things are set and in place........Raise Nigeria!
how market, 2021?
Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by FakeUnity: 1:14pm On Aug 02, 2021
okosodo:
Buhari the hypocrite. He is surely going to destroy nigeria because there are millions of people who are actually deceived by his cunning and subtle approach to things, they will support him to the detriment of this country

You are a prophet!
Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 02, 2021
scribble:
truly a dullard was born in Daura many years ago

Buhari
... And he still managed to become president twice and military once !
While you are still on Nairaland jobless ! grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Can Desmond Elliot Save Himself From Being Blamed? / My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV / Buhari Vs Atiku: Results From Sokoto 9 LGAs Emerge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.