Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,996 members, 7,810,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX (75504 Views)

Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera / If You Were President Buhari, How Would You Respond To Aisha? / Diezani Alison-Madueke Reacts To Al Jazeera Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by Ijebulogic(m): 10:30am On Mar 06, 2016
Why is the Nigerian flag making contact with the floor biko?

2 Likes

Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by 989900: 10:30am On Mar 06, 2016
The damn video won't play.
Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by 9jatatafo(m): 10:31am On Mar 06, 2016
How do we as Nigerians expect the Duara dullard who has no common WAEC certificate to become a messiah overnight? You can't give what you don't have. It's so sad that people thought when PMB was a military head of state, he performed miracles but the actual man that performed the miracles was the late Tunde Idiagbon. Buhari has nothing to offer.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by richard870(m): 10:34am On Mar 06, 2016
Built2last:
Very engaging interview on Bokoharam, state of the economy, biafra agitation, foreign exchange scarcity etc

What will interest you was when they asked him about how he pays his children's school fees abroad...

Watch "Talk to Al Jazeera - Muhammadu Buhari: I haven't failed' against Boko Haram" on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1QZDA1BFUo

Mods, People need to watch their president
He's not my president & neva will be!!! #weNeedaRevoLution#

8 Likes

Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by joechime(m): 10:43am On Mar 06, 2016
God help us!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by seunt4ut(m): 10:43am On Mar 06, 2016
As a supporter of this present administration To be honest. Buhari failed in this one.cant wait for Buhari to Face Amanpour and BBC Hardtalk.

5 Likes

Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by zubby55(m): 10:44am On Mar 06, 2016
We have entered one chance......change my foot

1 Like

Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by DrayZee: 10:45am On Mar 06, 2016
I can't even hear what Buhari is saying

3 Likes

Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by Gboliwe: 10:47am On Mar 06, 2016
There is faya on the mountain!

Didn't that Garba Shehu tell us that the terrorist backed out of the coalition? Indeed when God wants to judge a nation, he sends a terrorist to rule over them. This is the change!

5 Likes

Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by osusuallstars: 10:52am On Mar 06, 2016
The zoo does not have a president or rather a president fit for the zoo
Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by dignity33: 10:58am On Mar 06, 2016
i said it before, buhari is too old to reason with his senses, have you see a country in the world that progress with a leader above 70yrs?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by Dennybouy: 11:01am On Mar 06, 2016
Education is Nigeria biggest problem #fact

2 Likes

Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by blackpanda: 11:02am On Mar 06, 2016
makabulchi:

Special adviser on bubus family affairs...Thank u

U welcome
Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by 989900: 11:11am On Mar 06, 2016
1. The interviewer wrongly stated Venezuela and Nigeria has having little oil reserves in comparison to Saudi; well, Nigeria maybe, but we'r still #10 with largest reserves, and Venezuela has more oil reserves than Saudi Arabia. The interviewer was wrong, and the president didn't correct her. I think the lady should have argued along 'production per day'.

2. Buhari got nailed at the school fees thing, he got that wrong: you cannot put importation of toothpicks, rice, and other nonsense in the same bracket as education (foundation, future, progress) -- we do not need further education on why, do we? And his countenance betrayed him there (when the lady asked him about funding for his kids overseas) -- he got it wrrronggggg!

3. He handled the rest pretty well (thereabout).

1 Like

Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by vexing(m): 11:13am On Mar 06, 2016
diegwu01:
u mean the adopted at 21 daughter
You are very pathetic. Go get a life

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by claremont(m): 11:24am On Mar 06, 2016
Buhari controlled this interview, he was firm and assertive. 16 years of ingrained corruption leading to economic rot cannot be cured in a few months; I believe if he focuses on tackling corruption especially in the public sector, every other thing will fall in line.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by mikovo2002(m): 11:24am On Mar 06, 2016
magicminister:
God bless our president.
He will be the best president ever. wink
Jonathan messed up this country and this is why buhari is having a hard time.
Its just a matter of time before we start enjoying the true dividends of democracy.
scammer, 419. Jonathan also messed up 2016 frud burgget?

7 Likes

Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 06, 2016
Pheals:
undecided buhari pikin. Dey abroad - he's telling us to go for made in Nigeria ...
Nice example !

Your clueless former president pikin no dey abroad when he refused to pay teachers' salary that time abi? I don't know what is eating these Igbo boys brain
Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by klax(m): 11:27am On Mar 06, 2016
magicminister:

GEJ's first daughter graduated from a Nigerian University. smiley

Why are you wasting your time answering him. He is as dullard as his president that is why he is suffering from mouth ejaculation disease.

They will keep arguing, their heads has be exchange in APC occultic kingdom unknowingly to them.

3 Likes

Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 06, 2016
is PMB still contesting for presidency? I ask this cause he keeps blaming the precious govt for over reliance on oil. he should get down to work na

4 Likes

Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 06, 2016
mikovo2002:

Jonathan is a wolf in sheep's skin. The wicked Jona said " No one's political ambition is worth the blood of any Nigerian" but he went on sharing the money meant for security of Nigerians for his political campaign and watched thousands of Nigerians dying while he was busy dancing campaigning around. I don't know why buhari has not arrested that idiot.

2 Likes

Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by agabaI23(m): 11:33am On Mar 06, 2016
Built2last:
Very engaging interview on Bokoharam, state of the economy, biafra agitation, foreign exchange scarcity etc

What will interest you was when they asked him about how he pays his children's school fees abroad...

Watch "Talk to Al Jazeera - Muhammadu Buhari: I haven't failed' against Boko Haram" on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1QZDA1BFUo

Mods, People need to watch their president
theV0ice please come ooo grin
Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by AlanSugar(m): 11:36am On Mar 06, 2016
mikovo2002:

Yes, by way of his staff retained by buhari after resuming office. Jonathan IS corruption personified!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 06, 2016
agabaI23:
theV0ice please come ooo grin

Eeya... Your village witches are very wicked o.
Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by Deepfreezer(m): 11:38am On Mar 06, 2016
Nonsense, this Buhari guy thinks he is hardcore, we are in March and the national budget has not been passed. fuel scarcity, naira devaluation, Tufiakwa even Osibanjo will make a much better president.

2 Likes

Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by Deepfreezer(m): 11:39am On Mar 06, 2016
diegwu01:
u mean the adopted at 21 daughter
Are you sure you sucked your mother's breast at all.

2 Likes

Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by agabaI23(m): 11:41am On Mar 06, 2016
DabELLs:

Eeya... Your village witches are very wicked o.
Wow, I don't think my friend has changed his ID. I was actually referring to theV0ice my friend.

What has village witches got to do with this?
Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by Lifestone(m): 11:45am On Mar 06, 2016
I just finished watching the interview now and I must confess, I am very pleased with PMB performance.
He was presidential and would not allow the journalist to push him around. He has remained constant to who he was as a Military Head of State back then. He was positively aggressive when the lady wanted to classify him as a failure on BH.
I so much enjoyed his position on bigot Christians complaining about the Islamic force against terrorism put together by Saudi Arabia and on the Biafra issues.
PMB, has proven me right, He is a strong leader.
My main grouse with GEJ's government was that he was timid as a President and get easily roughened.
True be told if there is no dollar to go arround, we must as Nigerians change our lifestyles, this is what most of us are reluctant do. But like PMB said, do we really have an option?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by AlanSugar(m): 11:49am On Mar 06, 2016
Mr president did appropriately well in the interview except for a couple of flaws. The first I noticed was his acceptance of the "tough luck" situation for those who can afford to send their wards to schools abroad as suggested by the interviewer. This will appear as hope lost among his followers like me but some too, will understand cus it's the truth! People have hopes for this country tru buhari but will hate to feel that they are dashed hopes. The other flaw was saying that by exposing corrupt Nigerians (politicians) and detaining them via corruption agencies was conviction enough! Baba! He should've informed the world through alJazeera that his job as a corruption crusader is to expose corrupt persons and that the judiciary is bestowed with the responsibility of conviction and sentencing and where this has failed, would only help buttress his earlier regret that the judiciary was (is) his biggest headache. #istillstandwithbuhari!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 06, 2016
The truth is that a lot of people will never see beyond their nose due to ethnicity and bigotry. Buhari has failed Nigerians and will continue to do so with impunity.

4 Likes

Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 12:04pm On Mar 06, 2016
scribble:
truly a dullard was born in Daura many years ago

Buhari

Lolzgrin

1 Like

Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by PRYCE(m): 12:14pm On Mar 06, 2016
diegwu01:
Stop being naive. account balance during the election reads 1mill..translate to all his assets and only source?
GEJ's Children where nearer home, because they where too young to be out in their Primary school and junior school.. even though the school cost Nigeiran taxpayers 3.5million a Year per kid, A Foreign School with base in Nigeria.....Lets see if they would do JAMB and study at Otuoke University
You are the ones being naive! Can you believe an ex HOS, MIL. GOVERNOR, PETROLEUM MINISTER, PTF CHAIRMAN and and elderstatesman coming out to say he has only about a million naira in his account? REALLY?

Guy,even Ernest Shonekan that spent less than 7 months in power can feed you and your entire clan till yáll run out!

UK Universities plus living expenses cost an average of 4 million naira a year.... So what are you guys saying?

Buhari served under the most Corrupt HOS yet and you guys think he's ever gonna run out? you guys have accused GEJ of corruption labelling his ministers corrupt too in the process. would one be wrong to accord thesame treatment to Buhari seeing he served under corruption itself? ABACHA?

The way you guys are throwing reason to the dogs cos of blind support and sectional politics renders naught Nigerians' reputation of being smart people.

Oneday, Buhari's gonna take a dump and you guys are going to scamper for a bite of that stool.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! / 30 Private Jets At Babangida's Daughter's Wedding: Nigerians React / Solomon Dalung: Aisha Buhari Now Wears Dress Meant For 3 People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.