Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX (75506 Views)

Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera / If You Were President Buhari, How Would You Respond To Aisha? / Diezani Alison-Madueke Reacts To Al Jazeera Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by Alexander001(m): 9:11am On Mar 06, 2016
magicminister:

GEJ's first daughter graduated from a Nigerian University. smiley
unical

5 Likes

Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by akereconfi: 9:12am On Mar 06, 2016
You don't implement austerity on students studying abroad, especially for STEM courses, they are the future, the entrepreneurs and innovators which will drive the economy of the future!

Buhari is very insensitive to the student's plight

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by Leke001: 9:14am On Mar 06, 2016
Nigerians... is this the kind of leader we should have now?...I'm ashamed and I fear for this nation...

16 Likes

Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by yinkeys(m): 9:15am On Mar 06, 2016
Very good question

1 Like

Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by Abeymills(m): 9:16am On Mar 06, 2016
I say this again I fear no 1million bubuhari or apc zombies or daura security service am not afraid 2die one day we will all die eventually rich or poor security agent or soldier dss president common man we will all die 1day NW to d real issue our dear president ur hypocrisy stinks to high heavens Nigeria is in great danger under bubuhari n apc n its zombies will defend thier god bubuhari d saint yeye govt

11 Likes

Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by sexybrooke: 9:17am On Mar 06, 2016
magicminister:
God bless our president.
He will be the best president ever. wink
Jonathan messed up this country and this is why buhari is having a hard time.
Its just a matter of time before we start enjoying the true dividends of democracy.
even now you can't feed urself 3x a day men your case needs urgent deliverance

15 Likes

Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by Bjergtrolde: 9:20am On Mar 06, 2016
magicminister:
[size=15pt]i thank God that buhari enrolled us into the islamic defence coalition. That way, we can tackle insecurity in a more cogent manner! Nigeria is not an islamic country but with time, islam will dominate[/size]

Its too early on a Sunday to know if you were being sarcastic.
That is the part of the interview that scared me.
That coalition was formed solely against Russia and Iran. The Ruskies have nuclear weapons and they are not scared to use them.

7 Likes

Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 06, 2016
ashjay001:

He is less than a year in d saddle, and he's already raising a lot of standards- from d legislative to d judiciary to d military, police, customs, banks, ncc, need I go on?

Patience is a virtue.

You have a good point though

1 Like

Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by mamawin(f): 9:27am On Mar 06, 2016
PRYCE:
INTEGRITY told us he had only 1 Million in his account before the elections had enough to sponsor his children in UK universities.... That's not taking into account the responsibilities he had here in Nigeria. ISSORITE!!

GEJ had ALL HIS CHILDREN AND DEPENDANTS SCHOOLING IN NIGERIA OOO... Talk about a real president who believes in the Nigerian Brand.
really? name the schools GEJ's children attend. no kidnapping o
Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by mamawin(f): 9:30am On Mar 06, 2016
alexory23:
I dont know why i alway feel Buhari will come through for Nigeria one day, may be cos of my earnest prayer for the right leader before the election,Nigeria may suffer a bit for the work,but we ill surely bounce back stronger than ever, when all things are set and in place........Raise Nigeria!
you make lots of sense, Raise Nigeria!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by Goddex: 9:34am On Mar 06, 2016
[size=13pt]This Buhari is such a shameless liar . . .
Imagine his shameless lies on Boko Haram, oil prices etc

I feel very ashamed being called a Nigerian
[/size]

20 Likes

Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by makabulchi(m): 9:36am On Mar 06, 2016
alexory23:
I dont know why i alway feel Buhari will come through for Nigeria one day, may be cos of my earnest prayer for the right leader before the election,Nigeria may suffer a bit for the work,but we ill surely bounce back stronger than ever, when all things are set and in place........Raise Nigeria!
Ewooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Chaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

3 Likes

Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by koladata(m): 9:38am On Mar 06, 2016
if you don't see that this man is the right president for this country, then get an eye glass.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by Nobody: 9:38am On Mar 06, 2016
@ All Nairalanders, While i am also pissed at APC and Buhari for allowing the economy stall to this extent, let us all take sometime and actually look at what they have done!!
Nigeria spends less on the executive now, reduced number of ministries to those that are relevant, the armed forces is undergoing an over haul, the judiciary, and i am sure he will get to the police eventually.

While there is alot of uncertrainty and frustration everywhere, there is also a sense of purpose and direction, thats one thing i cannot say i ever felt under the Clueless one, or Yar Adua i felt same under OBJ.

Nigeria wasn't broken in 10 years, and she wont be fixed in 20 either. it will take years upon years of focused consistent governance along side a reorientation of the citizens.

Lets give Buhari at least two years, then i am sure we would have made up our minds whether to vote him again in 2019.

Lets reduce the yabs, jibes and criticisms instead lets start working on our individual mentality, start telling yourself, why you should not jump lanes carelessly while driving, start telling yourself that you shouldnt always think of bribe immediately LASTMA stop you, start telling yourself that you should slow down at zebra crossings and obey traffic lights even if its 3 am in the morning and no one is around. Start telling yourself you need to pay taxes more than you pay tithe, stop waiting for a miracle and start doing your part. Stop tossing trash anywhere just because you can. Instead of bribing phcn start paying your bills. stop looking for free browsing cheats and use only what u can afford. stop crossing the highways use pedestrian bridges.
Nigeria needs all of us to do our part so she can be great again

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by millhouse: 9:39am On Mar 06, 2016
I sorry for naija

2 Likes

Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by EasternPride: 9:41am On Mar 06, 2016
Zoo is falling, and Buhari is doing a nice job making it fall.

7 Likes

Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by poseidon12: 9:43am On Mar 06, 2016
Bjergtrolde:

Its too early on a Sunday to know if you were being sarcastic.
That is the part of the interview that scared me.
That coalition was formed solely against Russia and Iran. The Ruskies have nuclear weapons and they are not scared to use them.

Buhari is too naïve to know the real purpose of the coalition.

9 Likes

Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by makabulchi(m): 9:43am On Mar 06, 2016
blackpanda:

Did he stop u from travelling Or is there any law preventing the child of a president from living abroad? Pls stop this trash!

Any of buhari's kids that want to go abroad will still face the same fx policy of his govt. There are no sacred cows. Period!
Special adviser on bubus family affairs...Thank u

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by Adagba01: 9:43am On Mar 06, 2016
Intelligent, meticulous and articulate President. Bold and daring, everybody must sit up, if Nigeria must go forward. Whatever inordinate desire you have, if you can't afford it, back off. There are no two ways about it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by feaworaoja007: 9:47am On Mar 06, 2016
This quite. Paathetic! 4get. The name. Calling. And all; buhari's simply. "Evil"

That uncomfortable deafening silence...

Really got under his skin...

Anybody supporting this evil man, is an "enemy"...

4 Likes

Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by Nobody: 9:47am On Mar 06, 2016
The conversation here has just gone one sided.

We need the supporters of president buhari to come and do some defense here so that we can make this topic enjoyable.

4 Likes

Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by kingin: 9:49am On Mar 06, 2016
Pheals:
undecided buhari pikin. Dey abroad - he's telling us to go for made in Nigeria ...
Nice example !
How sending children abroad take affect naira devaluation, people sha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by ozoemenaca: 9:49am On Mar 06, 2016
Our sai Baba brothers are even tired of the whole thing. At a time the people start asking for a King even when God has given them a leader and they were allowed to choose a King for themselves and that's what you see in Nigeria today. This is just the beginning

7 Likes

Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by feaworaoja007: 9:53am On Mar 06, 2016
ashjay001:

I believe that was sarcasm, he knows/knew d budget he submitted, so why should d foreign journo claim to know his budget better, without deferring to him?
his attempt to be sarcastic didnt work! He tried 3 times and it fell flat...
The journalist played it well, unlike nigerian journalist that wiill attempt to validate his ego; thereby validating his weak "sarcastic attempt"....

3 Likes

Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by jamesibor: 9:55am On Mar 06, 2016
magicminister:
God bless our president.
He will be the best president ever. wink
Jonathan messed up this country and this is why buhari is having a hard time.
Its just a matter of time before we start enjoying the true dividends of democracy.

Zombie spotted.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by Ymodulus: 9:57am On Mar 06, 2016
mamawin:
really? name the schools GEJ's children attend. no kidnapping o

Americam International school Abuja.

Note: Am Pro-Apc. But truth must be tols

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by Ijaya123: 9:57am On Mar 06, 2016
poseidon12:

So you are still being gullible in spite of all we now know about Buhari?

What do you all know about Buhari?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by jamesibor: 9:58am On Mar 06, 2016
lestat:
@ All Nairalanders, While i am also pissed at APC and Buhari for allowing the economy stall to this extent, let us all take sometime and actually look at what they have done!!
Nigeria spends less on the executive now, reduced number of ministries to those that are relevant, the armed forces is undergoing an over haul, the judiciary, and i am sure he will get to the police eventually.

While there is alot of uncertrainty and frustration everywhere, there is also a sense of purpose and direction, thats one thing i cannot say i ever felt under the Clueless one, or Yar Adua i felt same under OBJ.

Nigeria wasn't broken in 10 years, and she wont be fixed in 20 either. it will take years upon years of focused consistent governance along side a reorientation of the citizens.

Lets give Buhari at least two years, then i am sure we would have made up our minds whether to vote him again in 2019.

Lets reduce the yabs, jibes and criticisms instead lets start working on our individual mentality, start telling yourself, why you should not jump lanes carelessly while driving, start telling yourself that you shouldnt always think of bribe immediately LASTMA stop you, start telling yourself that you should slow down at zebra crossings and obey traffic lights even if its 3 am in the morning and no one is around. Start telling yourself you need to pay taxes more than you pay tithe, stop waiting for a miracle and start doing your part. Stop tossing trash anywhere just because you can. Instead of bribing phcn start paying your bills. stop looking for free browsing cheats and use only what u can afford. stop crossing the highways use pedestrian bridges.
Nigeria needs all of us to do our part so she can be great again

After reading your first paragraph, I didn't bother to read on. Did you say Nigeria is now spending less on the Executive because eof reduced ministries?

You may want to check again. That was the question raised a few weeks ago. You reduce ministries but yet overhead and recurrent expenditure for MDAs go up. What kind of abracadabra is that?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by abdool59(m): 10:01am On Mar 06, 2016
God help naija
Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by Ashabam(m): 10:12am On Mar 06, 2016
What I know is that we can never have a leader that will satisfy all of us. Without any reason some people will just decide to hate you even if you put food on their table every minute, no matter what pmb does haters will continue to complain, I remember that is how it is during the regime of gej , if God don't satisfy we human beings I wonder who on earth will do that. Even jesus christ was criticised and hated so what do you expect from other people than to continue to hate and hate. I believe these children we re talking about are there schooling before he became the president.. Baba go slow continue your movement just make sure you get home safely, dnt mind those hater that want you to over speed and lost your way.
I believe slow and steady win the race. They said so during the regime of yar adua and start to praise him when he die. They are still coming to praise you when they fell your work.

1 Like

Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by ashjay001(m): 10:15am On Mar 06, 2016
feaworaoja007:
his attempt to be sarcastic didnt work! He tried 3 times and it fell flat...
The journalist played it well, unlike nigerian journalist that wiill attempt to validate his ego; thereby validating his weak "sarcastic attempt"....

Bro, he is what he his! Inspite of his acclaimed reading culture, I'm generally surprised at his presentations. Though, his good intentions should not be doubted.

Nigerians already rejected him 3 times, just that d last time around, he became the only alternative to d incumbent, who had misplaced priorities! That says a lot about d perceived achievement of that buffoon!

2 Likes

Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by tiredface: 10:18am On Mar 06, 2016
FOOOLING THE NOTHERNERS AND THE GULLIBLES

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

30 Private Jets At Babangida's Daughter's Wedding: Nigerians React / Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! / Solomon Dalung: Aisha Buhari Now Wears Dress Meant For 3 People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.