Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,021 members, 7,810,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX (75505 Views)

Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera / If You Were President Buhari, How Would You Respond To Aisha? / Diezani Alison-Madueke Reacts To Al Jazeera Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by Dalhatj(m): 2:43pm On Mar 06, 2016
Pheals:
undecided buhari pikin. Dey abroad - he's telling us to go for made in Nigeria ...
Nice example !
See this guy is buhari Ben Bruce ? Get your facts straight
Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by Mrjo(m): 2:44pm On Mar 06, 2016
Nicur:
Hmmmm I comment my reserve!! angry
grin
Nicur:
Hmmmm I comment my reserve!! angry
Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by blackpanda: 2:45pm On Mar 06, 2016
saintkel:
Hypocrite

In what way?? You abandon your brain only to insult people. Empty vessel!
Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by kel5000(m): 2:48pm On Mar 06, 2016
diegwu01:
Stop being naive. account balance during the election reads 1mill..translate to all his assets and only source?
GEJ's Children where nearer home, because they where too young to be out in their Primary school and junior school.. even though the school cost Nigeiran taxpayers 3.5million a Year per kid, A Foreign School with base in Nigeria.....Lets see if they would do JAMB and study at Otuoke University

Zombie forever

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by CriticMaestro: 2:48pm On Mar 06, 2016
PRYCE:
INTEGRITY told us he had only 1 Million in his account before the elections but had enough to sponsor his children to UK universities.... That's not taking into account the responsibilities he had here in Nigeria. ISSORITE!!

GEJ had ALL HIS CHILDREN AND DEPENDANTS SCHOOLING IN NIGERIA OOO... Talk about a real president who believes in the Nigerian Brand.
as a bonifide northerner, j have to say that i was blatantly disaapointed by buhari...wah a dullard, how can a president say education abroad is for the priveleged withput any sort of remorse

4 Likes

Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by Mrjo(m): 2:53pm On Mar 06, 2016
ashjay001:

He is less than a year in d saddle, and he's already raising a lot of standards- from d legislative to d judiciary to d military, police, customs, banks, ncc, need I go on?

Patience is a virtue.
u suporse be super eagle defender instead of pmb

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by Lombardi: 3:18pm On Mar 06, 2016
Tough situations require tough solutions. The value of oyel is down.
Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 06, 2016
Adewummy007:
Watched and digesting

1. A foreign journalist know Nigeria Budget more than the President that presented the budget PMB. GEJ said same thing during presidential interview that Nigerian journalist know more than president.
Why should you be the president when you don't even know what you should know.

Because you are not expected to know it all, you are there to approve policies not a policy maker, especially when you govern a large country like Nigeria, USA, Australia, India, etc
Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by bilal4riid(m): 3:38pm On Mar 06, 2016
magicminister:

GEJ's first daughter graduated from a Nigerian University. smiley
Compare pmb status b4 been president and that of gej
Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by bilal4riid(m): 3:44pm On Mar 06, 2016
poseidon12:

So you are still being gullible in spite of all we now know about Buhari?
What did you know? Compare it clueless ness of gej, from diversion of funds for weapons procurement to rebooting of abach loots.

1 Like

Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 06, 2016
[quote author=BushidoBlue post=43528289][/quote]awww...Thank You BushidoBlue... like seriously,, the populace in Nigeria are more to blame for the rot than the ruling class... more so sickening and appalling are the younger generation ...a couple of weeks ago, some of these young Nigerians were frying BMB for some statement... truth be told, with our current youth population there really is not much of a future to right the wrongs of the older generation...i always wonder if there will be a Nigeria at the rate of things.
Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 06, 2016
worksmart:
For those who do not have the data to what entire clip, the point of the interview about school fees is between 8:59 and 9:51

Thank you very much Sir.

1 Like

Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by bilal4riid(m): 4:09pm On Mar 06, 2016
Obijulius:
Waoh.

What a leader we have!!!

His answer to that question explains why the many sufferings of Nigerians continue as if there is no leadership.

"Those who can afford it should afford it". And he even agreed to her suggestion that it's tough luck for them.

To God be the Glory.

Hw schooling of the gej children in Nigeria helped, security, arrest corruption and economy?

1 Like

Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by bilal4riid(m): 4:11pm On Mar 06, 2016
Obijulius:
Waoh.

What a leader we have!!!

His answer to that question explains why the many sufferings of Nigerians continue as if there is no leadership.

"Those who can afford it should afford it". And he even agreed to her suggestion that it's tough luck for them.

To God be the Glory.

Hw schooling of the gej children in Nigeria helped, security, arrest corruption and economy?
MISSPLACED PRIORITY
Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by ashjay001(m): 4:29pm On Mar 06, 2016
Mrjo:
u suporse be super eagle defender instead of pmb

I'm actually praying he doesn't fail, proves d doubters wrong unlike the last guy that fell short.
Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by Hardeydapor: 4:40pm On Mar 06, 2016
angry[color=#990000][/color]
amazon14:
I fell sorry for all of us after i watched the vedio. Sorry nigerians

Tanks bro
Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by zurine(f): 4:43pm On Mar 06, 2016
wow
Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by Mrjo(m): 4:49pm On Mar 06, 2016
ashjay001:

I'm actually praying he doesn't fail, proves d doubters wrong unlike the last guy that fell short.
dat is the problem, let him get the basics right importations and other things will die a natural death.

2 Likes

Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 06, 2016
Omg, after watching this interview i realized that Nigeria doesn't have a president. We have a clown in aso-rock, jezz grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by mafioso47(m): 4:51pm On Mar 06, 2016
magicminister:
God bless our president.
He will be the best president ever. wink
Jonathan messed up this country and this is why buhari is having a hard time.
Its just a matter of time before we start enjoying the true dividends of democracy.
with sincere apologies for quoting you, I don't think you really watched that video. A president who has good intention for for common ma would answer the question on his children abroad and and delapitating state of Nigerian hospitals.. all I saw was a president painting Nigeria black before th world that that we run an import based economy and consistently mentioning importation of toothpick.

4 Likes

Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by ashjay001(m): 4:57pm On Mar 06, 2016
Mrjo:
dat is the problem, let him get the basics right importations and other things will die a natural death.

Nothing dies a natural death in Naija! U av to kill it, forcefully, over n over again! We're that stubborn. Inspite of body language, budget padding still happened!
Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by ashjay001(m): 5:02pm On Mar 06, 2016
CriticMaestro:
as a bonifide northerner, j have to say that i was blatantly disaapointed by buhari...wah a dullard, how can a president say education abroad is for the priveleged withput any sort of remorse

That is d reality on ground. If u don't believe him, how many amongst d kids of d masses can afford a Nigerian education, not to talk of a foreign, scholarship-less one?
Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by Mrjo(m): 5:09pm On Mar 06, 2016
ashjay001:

Nothing dies a natural death in Naija! U av to kill it, forcefully, over n over again! We're that stubborn. Inspite of body language, budget padding still happened!
remenber i said BASICS
Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by crisycent: 5:15pm On Mar 06, 2016
So the CBN can provide foreign exchange for this imbecîle to pay school fees for his children but "ordinary" Nigerians cannot approach the CBN for the same? Change indeed.

3 Likes

Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by Jacobx007: 6:14pm On Mar 06, 2016
magicminister:
[size=15pt]i thank God that buhari enrolled us into the islamic defence coalition. That way, we can tackle insecurity in a more cogent manner! Nigeria is not an islamic country but with time, islam will dominate[/size]
I read ur post over and over again & each time only one thing comes to mind *******BOKO HARAM* *****
Mind u its nt only muslims that voted for GMB….
Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by Okeikpu(m): 6:28pm On Mar 06, 2016
Goldencollins:

How do u live ur life each day as a Zombie.??
grin
Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by Roadmike(m): 6:35pm On Mar 06, 2016
DISAPPOINTING , DISAPPOINTING ALL THE WAY. THOUGH NEVER REALY EXPECTED ANYTHING EXCITING OR OUTSTANDING. WE TELL THEM THEM NO GREE
Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by Okeikpu(m): 6:42pm On Mar 06, 2016
What a daft president
I just watch d video,hs so daft more than I thought
Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by Jacobx007: 6:43pm On Mar 06, 2016
PMB now acting like a MILITARY leader! Lol
Oya continu- 2019 is around d corner, hop they dont stone him in some places grin grin grin grin
Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by akereconfi: 7:30pm On Mar 06, 2016
ProfTPE:
Please can anyone tell me the minute the question was asked? I don't wanna stream the whole video. Thanks.

9:00 - 10:00
Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by mindurword(m): 8:15pm On Mar 06, 2016
WATCH REAL BUHARI IN PIGIN LANGUAGE YOU WILL CRY FOR FUTURE OF NIGRIA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyQsYaqkz6k
Re: Al-jazeera To Buhari, How Do You Pay Your Children's School Fees Abroad With FX by meezynetwork(m): 8:16pm On Mar 06, 2016
989900:
1. The interviewer wrongly stated Venezuela and Nigeria has having little oil reserves in comparison to Saudi; well, Nigeria maybe, but we'r still #10 with largest reserves, and Venezuela has more oil reserves than Saudi Arabia. The interviewer was wrong, and the president didn't correct her. I think the lady should have argued along 'production per day'.

2. Buhari got nailed at the school fees thing, he got that wrong: you cannot put importation of toothpicks, rice, and other nonsense in the same bracket as education (foundation, future, progress) -- we do not need further education on why, do we? And his countenance betrayed him there (when the lady asked him about funding for his kids overseas) -- he got it wrrronggggg!

3. He handled the rest pretty well (thereabout).
Mr man, did she mention oil reserves? In this scenario, you should have used your iq to know she meant foreign reserves cos oil reserves doesn't mean anything to any country now that the prices are low. Oil reserves doesn't add anything to an economy. It's just for future purposes. But foreign reserves is everything to a country's economy.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

30 Private Jets At Babangida's Daughter's Wedding: Nigerians React / Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! / Solomon Dalung: Aisha Buhari Now Wears Dress Meant For 3 People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.