Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,961 members, 7,817,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Happy Mothers Day To The Beaurriful Mothers On Nairaland - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Happy Mothers Day To The Beaurriful Mothers On Nairaland (13204 Views)

Delta Bride Calls Off Traditional Wedding Just A Day To The Event (Photos) / Bride Passes Through Shoprite On Her Wedding Day To Shame Her Rival (Pictured) / Man Cancels Wedding In Anambra, A Day To D-Day After He Caught Fiancée Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Mothers Day To The Beaurriful Mothers On Nairaland by Smellymouth: 3:37pm On Mar 06, 2016
kiss kiss kiss
HateU2:
smellymouth, make I go ahead

No, cute. I can't do dat to him. I still luv him
*listening to pills and portions**

1 Like

Re: Happy Mothers Day To The Beaurriful Mothers On Nairaland by Cutehector(m): 3:37pm On Mar 06, 2016
Smellymouth:
Red handed kor,white handed ni grin
grin cheesy no worry... I must snatch dis babe away from u grin
Re: Happy Mothers Day To The Beaurriful Mothers On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 06, 2016
MrCork:
..wishin you all a happy mother's day to all you beauriful Mothers on nairaland and a BIG THANK YOU for the 9 month you carried us....

[size=16pt]...HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!![/size] wink

Cc.
QueenValerie
shocked Cork! I'm surprised you'd make a thread like this.
An without clownin' out too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Mothers Day To The Beaurriful Mothers On Nairaland by Smellymouth: 3:42pm On Mar 06, 2016
Cutehector:
luv? He slept wit two girls and u still love him?

Phew. Na wen dem carry belle u gor knw hw fa.

In the voice of Reekado Banks::::::

If dem like make dem fire katapot of envy
Dem throw us bomb of Jealousy
Dem stand dey eye our progress
See dem no fit put asunder
grin
Re: Happy Mothers Day To The Beaurriful Mothers On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:43pm On Mar 06, 2016
Happy mothers day to all good mothers.
Cc: kachisbarbie
Cococandy
Re: Happy Mothers Day To The Beaurriful Mothers On Nairaland by Smellymouth: 3:44pm On Mar 06, 2016
Cutehector:
grin cheesy no worry... I must snatch dis babe away from u grin

Make snake bite ur hand wen u wan take snatch her grin
Re: Happy Mothers Day To The Beaurriful Mothers On Nairaland by Smellymouth: 3:45pm On Mar 06, 2016
Una plans nor go work ooo grin
Cutehector:
my nigga don shock cheesy him head don burst. Why u break her heart like dis na. cheesy
Re: Happy Mothers Day To The Beaurriful Mothers On Nairaland by Smellymouth: 3:47pm On Mar 06, 2016
shocked shocked
HateU2:
Are u available? I need to revenge!! I need another NL boo cheesy

Re: Happy Mothers Day To The Beaurriful Mothers On Nairaland by Smellymouth: 3:48pm On Mar 06, 2016
HateU2:
I did not see this cool
typo errors
Re: Happy Mothers Day To The Beaurriful Mothers On Nairaland by Cutehector(m): 3:50pm On Mar 06, 2016
Smellymouth:

oya e don do grin. U win. Na me bribe dat girl sha wey talk say u break her heart. grin
Re: Happy Mothers Day To The Beaurriful Mothers On Nairaland by Cutehector(m): 3:52pm On Mar 06, 2016
Smellymouth:
shocked shocked
grin that epic face. cheesy
Re: Happy Mothers Day To The Beaurriful Mothers On Nairaland by cococandy(f): 3:54pm On Mar 06, 2016
chisco82:
Happy mothers day to all good mothers.
Cc: kachisbarbie
Cococandy
grin thank you
Re: Happy Mothers Day To The Beaurriful Mothers On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 06, 2016
Cutehector:
luv? He slept wit two girls and u still love him?

Phew. Na wen dem carry belle u gor knw hw fa.
i cry cry
Re: Happy Mothers Day To The Beaurriful Mothers On Nairaland by Cutehector(m): 3:59pm On Mar 06, 2016
HateU2:
i cry cry
wipes her cute face with my clean handkerchief
Re: Happy Mothers Day To The Beaurriful Mothers On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 06, 2016
Cutehector:
wipes her cute face with my clean handkerchief
don't flirt with me. Somebody just broke my hert cry
Re: Happy Mothers Day To The Beaurriful Mothers On Nairaland by Cutehector(m): 4:26pm On Mar 06, 2016
HateU2:
don't flirt with me. Somebody just broke my hert cry
sowwwi...
Re: Happy Mothers Day To The Beaurriful Mothers On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 06, 2016
sauceEEP:
Wow!! Did someone hack Mr corks account?

No. I gave him a punch to the head in the last silly thread he made. But don't rejoice yet because he is only suffering a brief loss of personality. He might come back a worse troll than he used to be.

Queenvalerie can testify!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Happy Mothers Day To The Beaurriful Mothers On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 06, 2016
folksync:

No. I gave him a punch to the head in the last silly thread he made. But don't rejoice yet because he is only suffering a brief loss of personality. He might come back a worse troll than he used to be.

Queenvalerie can testify!!!!!
I am here ta give my testimony!!!
Re: Happy Mothers Day To The Beaurriful Mothers On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 06, 2016
Smellymouth:

Loool grin

1 Like

Re: Happy Mothers Day To The Beaurriful Mothers On Nairaland by Smellymouth: 5:09pm On Mar 06, 2016
Cutehector:
oya e don do grin. U win. Na me bribe dat girl sha wey talk say u break her heart. grin
shocked shocked king Solomon, I hail thee

Re: Happy Mothers Day To The Beaurriful Mothers On Nairaland by Cutehector(m): 5:20pm On Mar 06, 2016
Smellymouth:

shocked shocked king Solomon, I hail thee
cheesy respect me
Re: Happy Mothers Day To The Beaurriful Mothers On Nairaland by Smellymouth: 5:21pm On Mar 06, 2016
Cutehector:
cheesy respect me

Don't worry, this month all ur side chicks go get belle for u grin
Re: Happy Mothers Day To The Beaurriful Mothers On Nairaland by Cutehector(m): 5:24pm On Mar 06, 2016
Smellymouth:

Don't worry, this month all ur side chicks go get belle for u grin
amen
Re: Happy Mothers Day To The Beaurriful Mothers On Nairaland by Smellymouth: 5:24pm On Mar 06, 2016
Re: Happy Mothers Day To The Beaurriful Mothers On Nairaland by refiner(f): 5:25pm On Mar 06, 2016
Mr cork no go mention me for dis one reasonable thread he has ever created....but if na for one silly thread na him e go mention me!....mtsheeeewundecided

mothers are d best and dere is no love more Dan d mothers'.....I love my mom!smiley
Re: Happy Mothers Day To The Beaurriful Mothers On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 06, 2016
refiner:
Mr cork no go mention me for dis one reasonable thread he has ever created....but if na for one silly thread na him e go mention me!....mtsheeeewundecided

mothers are d best and dere is no love more Dan d mothers'.....I love my mom!smiley
grin Yeah, I've seen ya'lls fights....
.....but he did mention you, you musta missed it....look again.
Re: Happy Mothers Day To The Beaurriful Mothers On Nairaland by refiner(f): 6:07pm On Mar 06, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
grin Yeah, I've seen ya'lls fights....
.....but he did mention you, you musta missed it....look again.

undecided....queenvalerie!....is DAT u
Re: Happy Mothers Day To The Beaurriful Mothers On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 06, 2016
refiner:

undecided....queenvalerie!....is DAT u
Mmm hmm...Did you go check
Re: Happy Mothers Day To The Beaurriful Mothers On Nairaland by refiner(f): 6:21pm On Mar 06, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Mmm hmm...Did you go check

ur former monicker was banned abi!smiley
Re: Happy Mothers Day To The Beaurriful Mothers On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 06, 2016
refiner:

ur former monicker was banned abi!smiley
No.I wanted ta be king grin
Re: Happy Mothers Day To The Beaurriful Mothers On Nairaland by luciouscookie: 6:27pm On Mar 06, 2016
cococandy:
grin thank you
Why you dey shine teeth grin Congrat dear.
Re: Happy Mothers Day To The Beaurriful Mothers On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 06, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I am here ta give my testimony!!!

I see you got yourself a new self. You want ta be a king. I see. I will be your prime minister. By right, I should top you.

Refiner is so disagreeable. How can I win this lady's heart!!!!!

*musing*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Who Is A Romantic Person? / I Can’t Marry A Man With Less Than N500 Million – Linda Ikeji / Seven Lies Men Tell To Have Sex With Any Lady (number 3 Shock You)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.