Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Happy Mothers Day To The Beaurriful Mothers On Nairaland - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Happy Mothers Day To The Beaurriful Mothers On Nairaland (13205 Views)

Delta Bride Calls Off Traditional Wedding Just A Day To The Event (Photos) / Bride Passes Through Shoprite On Her Wedding Day To Shame Her Rival (Pictured) / Man Cancels Wedding In Anambra, A Day To D-Day After He Caught Fiancée Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Mothers Day To The Beaurriful Mothers On Nairaland by Smellymouth: 4:44pm On Mar 07, 2016
Re: Happy Mothers Day To The Beaurriful Mothers On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 07, 2016
Marlvin:

Excuse Me ?
who er you again n why mention My Monicker ?
I don't know...
........ Good bye. smiley
Re: Happy Mothers Day To The Beaurriful Mothers On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:09pm On Mar 07, 2016
Smellymouth:
cry cry cry cry
Go away cheater undecided

Cutehector love cheesy
I'm single on NL o
Are u in?
Life is too short to be single on NL wink smiley cheesy
Re: Happy Mothers Day To The Beaurriful Mothers On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 07, 2016
folksync:

Sorry, sweery!!!!! Good morning!!!!!
You still bein' shifty how you gonna win her.
Re: Happy Mothers Day To The Beaurriful Mothers On Nairaland by Cutehector(m): 5:13pm On Mar 07, 2016
HateU2:

Cutehector love cheesy
I'm single on NL o
Are u in?
cheesy today be blessed. Of course i'm in. Like isn't that wad i'v wished for all these while smiley kiss
Re: Happy Mothers Day To The Beaurriful Mothers On Nairaland by Smellymouth: 5:15pm On Mar 07, 2016
HateU2:

Cutehector love cheesy
I'm single on NL o
Are u in?
Really? U wana end things with me? After the severe and chronic fvcks?? shocked shocked grin

Cutehector, u don win oooo grin grin
Me right now:::::
Re: Happy Mothers Day To The Beaurriful Mothers On Nairaland by Cutehector(m): 5:17pm On Mar 07, 2016
Smellymouth:

Really? U wana end things with me? After the severe and chronic fvcks?? shocked shocked grin

cheesy lwkmd chei jealousy will kee u eh
Re: Happy Mothers Day To The Beaurriful Mothers On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 07, 2016
Smellymouth:

undecided
Do I know you undecided
Re: Happy Mothers Day To The Beaurriful Mothers On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 07, 2016
Cutehector:
cheesy today be blessed. Of course i'm in. Like isn't that wad i'v wished for all these while smiley kiss
kiss kiss kiss
1st kiss
Re: Happy Mothers Day To The Beaurriful Mothers On Nairaland by Smellymouth: 5:20pm On Mar 07, 2016
Cutehector:
cheesy lwkmd chei jealousy will kee u eh

Bwahahahhaha.. .. Evilness

Re: Happy Mothers Day To The Beaurriful Mothers On Nairaland by Smellymouth: 5:22pm On Mar 07, 2016
HateU2:
undecided
Do I know you undecided

Have u forgotten?? kiss embarassed tongue tongue

Re: Happy Mothers Day To The Beaurriful Mothers On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 07, 2016
Smellymouth:

Have u forgotten?? kiss embarassed tongue tongue
Yes embarassed. I don't know u undecided
Re: Happy Mothers Day To The Beaurriful Mothers On Nairaland by Smellymouth: 5:31pm On Mar 07, 2016
HateU2:
Yes embarassed. I don't know u undecided

grin grin

Re: Happy Mothers Day To The Beaurriful Mothers On Nairaland by Cutehector(m): 5:33pm On Mar 07, 2016
HateU2:
kiss kiss kiss
1st kiss
kiss kiss kiss will u be my lawfully wedded NL boo?
Re: Happy Mothers Day To The Beaurriful Mothers On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 07, 2016
Cutehector:
kiss kiss kiss will u be my lawfully wedded NL boo?
*cries*
Yes, yes and yes
Smellymouth did not even propose
Re: Happy Mothers Day To The Beaurriful Mothers On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 07, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
.TAHHH

DAS A LIE..

U AND ORIGIN....U EVEN LEFT TOHPHAZ GROUP CUX OF ME....remember huh?....

seriously? I can't even remember. What happened? Why did I leave?
Re: Happy Mothers Day To The Beaurriful Mothers On Nairaland by Cutehector(m): 6:04pm On Mar 07, 2016
HateU2:
*cries*
Yes, yes and yes
kiss kiss smiles.
Re: Happy Mothers Day To The Beaurriful Mothers On Nairaland by Smellymouth: 6:08pm On Mar 07, 2016
shocked
HateU2:
*cries*
Yes, yes and yes

Re: Happy Mothers Day To The Beaurriful Mothers On Nairaland by KingRex1(m): 6:09pm On Mar 07, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I don't know...
Who types lyka jamaican?? Ermm QueenValerie!!! So u finally came up with the cheezypuff somtin.. Whats with the king thing?? You no king
Re: Happy Mothers Day To The Beaurriful Mothers On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 07, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
You still bein' shifty how you gonna win her.

cry
Re: Happy Mothers Day To The Beaurriful Mothers On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 07, 2016
Smellymouth:
shocked
Leave me alone undecided. I yam now married cheesy cheesy
Re: Happy Mothers Day To The Beaurriful Mothers On Nairaland by Marlvin(m): 6:20pm On Mar 07, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I don't know...
Re: Happy Mothers Day To The Beaurriful Mothers On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 07, 2016
Marlvin:

why
grinning like a monkey ? whatever brouhaha you're yakking, desist from tagging Me to your clown-in-the-park- comments. I find your trash talk offensive.
Marlvin:

why
grinning like a monkey ?
grin you always where a bully

Modified: Oops ...apologies.
Re: Happy Mothers Day To The Beaurriful Mothers On Nairaland by Marlvin(m): 6:27pm On Mar 07, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
grin you always where a bully

whoever you're , how abouh We continue with this discussion , when you're mature enough ? Am not into the juxtaposition of choosing immaturity over decorum. neither do I engage in trash talks.
Re: Happy Mothers Day To The Beaurriful Mothers On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 07, 2016
Marlvin:

whoever you're , how abouh We continue with this discussion , when you're mature enough ? Am not into the juxtaposition of choosing immaturity over decorum. neither do I engage in trash talks.
But I just apologized sad
Re: Happy Mothers Day To The Beaurriful Mothers On Nairaland by Marlvin(m): 6:31pm On Mar 07, 2016
KingRex1:
Who types lyka jamaican?? Ermm QueenValerie!!! So u finally came up with the cheezypuff somtin.. Whats with the king thing?? You no king

oh really, so thats her anyway.
from queen to king ? a joker in the park. really !
Re: Happy Mothers Day To The Beaurriful Mothers On Nairaland by Marlvin(m): 6:34pm On Mar 07, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
But I just apologized sad

damn your apology !
so it's you !
What was that nonsense all abouh ? huh prime minister tryna call your shots ? delusional ? really like who were you referring to ? have you lost your mind ?
Re: Happy Mothers Day To The Beaurriful Mothers On Nairaland by Smellymouth: 6:35pm On Mar 07, 2016
HateU2:
Leave me alone undecided. I yam now married cheesy cheesy

shocked shocked shocked shocked Chineke
Re: Happy Mothers Day To The Beaurriful Mothers On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 07, 2016
Marlvin:

damn your apology !
so it's you !
What was that nonsense all abouh ? huh prime minister tryna call your shots ? delusional ? really like who were you referring to ? have you lost your mind ?
angry don't cuss at me....
...He said He would be my Prime Minister an it made me think of you an yer former moniker
grin an how you tried ta boss me.
Re: Happy Mothers Day To The Beaurriful Mothers On Nairaland by Marlvin(m): 6:46pm On Mar 07, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:

...He said He would be my Prime Minister an it made me think of you an yer former moniker

stop grinning like a lunatic !

in other to buttress your trash talk, you had to use the word delusional' , haa really ?

you're a nut case, you know ?
Re: Happy Mothers Day To The Beaurriful Mothers On Nairaland by Marlvin(m): 6:51pm On Mar 07, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:

go on and yakk abouh My former monicker, #blabbermouth
Re: Happy Mothers Day To The Beaurriful Mothers On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 07, 2016
Smellymouth:

shocked shocked shocked shocked Chineke
U don't know the value of what u have until u lose it tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Who Is A Romantic Person? / I Can’t Marry A Man With Less Than N500 Million – Linda Ikeji / Seven Lies Men Tell To Have Sex With Any Lady (number 3 Shock You)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.