Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,603 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Happy Mothers Day To The Beaurriful Mothers On Nairaland - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Happy Mothers Day To The Beaurriful Mothers On Nairaland (13200 Views)

Delta Bride Calls Off Traditional Wedding Just A Day To The Event (Photos) / Bride Passes Through Shoprite On Her Wedding Day To Shame Her Rival (Pictured) / Man Cancels Wedding In Anambra, A Day To D-Day After He Caught Fiancée Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Mothers Day To The Beaurriful Mothers On Nairaland by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 9:10pm On Mar 07, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
hmmmmmm. Do you even have bbm?
.DROP UR PIN
Re: Happy Mothers Day To The Beaurriful Mothers On Nairaland by Marlvin(m): 9:12pm On Mar 07, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
You mean my email or bbm Both are.

yeah your mailbox, which do I use to mail you, this acct or the former?
Re: Happy Mothers Day To The Beaurriful Mothers On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:14pm On Mar 07, 2016
Marlvin:

yeah your mailbox, which do I use to mail you, this acct or the former?
Ether.
Re: Happy Mothers Day To The Beaurriful Mothers On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 07, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
.DROP UR PIN
Ok
Re: Happy Mothers Day To The Beaurriful Mothers On Nairaland by Marlvin(m): 9:19pm On Mar 07, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Ether.

#from mad hatter tea to #chit chats, really We're Movie stars !

#expect My Mail. #won't ring ya twice.
Re: Happy Mothers Day To The Beaurriful Mothers On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 07, 2016
Marlvin:

#from mad hatter tea to
#chit chats, really We're Movie stars !

#expect My Mail.
#won't ring ya twice.
kay
Re: Happy Mothers Day To The Beaurriful Mothers On Nairaland by KingRex1(m): 10:35pm On Mar 07, 2016
Marlvin:

oh really, so thats her anyway. from queen to king ? a joker in the park. really !
Re: Happy Mothers Day To The Beaurriful Mothers On Nairaland by Joygalore(f): 11:36am On Mar 12, 2016
The only reasonable thread you have created undecided
Re: Happy Mothers Day To The Beaurriful Mothers On Nairaland by HerexG(m): 7:53am On Mar 13, 2016
MrCork:
..wishin you all a happy mother's day to all you beauriful Mothers on nairaland and a BIG THANK YOU for the 9 month you carried us....

[size=16pt]...HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!![/size] wink

cc

Omotayor123:
Cc.
Agarawu23
Cherlene
Adaure4ever
Laveda
QueenValerie
mamagee
Neyoor
Roland4lif
Naijaboiy
HerexG
Adaure4ever
Kazrem
FlawlessRebirth2
Toks2008
Mizmycoli
Omenka
Izeeq
Midolian
Temitemi1
Twaci
Thopaz
Adhe39
Teempakuguy
Loomer
Peeparty
Dollyjoy
Donsmith123
Cutehector
Misspicy
Midehi2
Wristbangle
Baba11
Freemanan
Sameer1212
Asumo12
Mrsphyno
KingTom
Auntysimbiat
Lanicky
Dharay99
LordOfTheWeed
KingTom
missspicy
Onstelly
Refiner
Kashybaby
Nubian113
prettythicksme

Thanks Bro

Wishing all them mini god (mothers) out there a more fruitful and a productive years ahead.
Re: Happy Mothers Day To The Beaurriful Mothers On Nairaland by MrCork: 4:47pm On Mar 15, 2016
..Nairaland!! wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Here’re 4 Reasons Why Women Love Men With Big P3nis / My Dating Experience When I Was Very Broke (lol) / My Experience With A Girl Who Is A Ghost.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.