Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,131 members, 7,811,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

How To Stop Hausa/Fulani Ethnic Violence? (Suggestions) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How To Stop Hausa/Fulani Ethnic Violence? (Suggestions) (14389 Views)

The Hausa Fulani, The Yoruba And The Slaughter In Ile Ife (1) By Fani-kayode / Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me / U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Stop Hausa/Fulani Ethnic Violence? (Suggestions) by ycat: 2:06am On Mar 07, 2016
Nice one!

In one swoop you wrapped it all up. More wisdom to you.

It should be all about Yoruba, Yoruba and Yoruba! We need to start putting ourselves first.

We must protest Ambode for making non Yoruba a chairman of youths empowerment. If he wants to kiss ass, he can do that but not in our youths name.
0YorubaParapo0:
That and after1, great job so far. You two captured everything on my mind.

The SW shouldnt allign with any other southern group because it is quite obvious that everyone is always looking for bad news in Yorubaland. We Yorubas have no friend in the North or South. We need to break from the mentality that Itsekiris and Edos are family, because they're not. Yoruba worry about Yoruba and no one else at this point. This is the moment Yoruba governors and entities need to come together to find solutions to Yoruba enemies, intruders and afonjas. This is beyond APC/PDP....this is for Yorubaland before we have no more Yorubaland to talk about.

While other tribes are becoming more ethnocentric, we Yorubas are losing our ways in order to accommodate one Nigeria in the SW. It's nothing to be proud of.

Let us, awa omo Oduduwa, come together to solve the problems in Yorubaland.

Trust me, the Igbos who are dying to align with the Yorubas by claiming that they're more harmless than Hausa Fulanis are the same ones throwing grand parties to celebrate the Mile 12 attack. Eyin eyan mi, e ronu o. The former is just as dangerous as the latter. What igbos don't understand, because they're often shortsighted, is that should violence break out in the SW, they won't be spared, just like the Mile 12 artack. Igbos were killed and their properties destroyed.

Mo n be awon omo Yoruba, please mind your business when it comes to Biafra. It's not our battle nor our agitation. We want Nigeria divided too, so why are we mocking an agitation that will divide her? Let each person bear him papa name o.

To my Yorubas in the North, make una come home o. Things are about to get hot with SW politics against these Fulani herdsmen monsters. I beg each and every Yoruba person to arm yourself anytime you see these parasite. If they smile at you, Waka. They have no respect for human life.

Of course our leaders won't publicly voice their opinion. Ambode said what any person in his position is supposed to say. We can only demand for our leaders come together to do the rightful thing before these monsters turn a majority tribe into a minority.

Yoruba, e ronu o. A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: How To Stop Hausa/Fulani Ethnic Violence? (Suggestions) by ChoCandyDiamond(f): 2:20am On Mar 07, 2016
0YorubaParapo0:
That and after1, great job so far. You two captured everything on my mind.

The SW shouldnt allign with any other southern group because it is quite obvious that everyone is always looking for bad news in Yorubaland. We Yorubas have no friend in the North or South. We need to break from the mentality that Itsekiris and Edos are family, because they're not. Yoruba worry about Yoruba and no one else at this point. This is the moment Yoruba governors and entities need to come together to find solutions to Yoruba enemies, intruders and afonjas. This is beyond APC/PDP....this is for Yorubaland before we have no more Yorubaland to talk about.

While other tribes are becoming more ethnocentric, we Yorubas are losing our ways in order to accommodate one Nigeria in the SW. It's nothing to be proud of.

Let us, awa omo Oduduwa, come together to solve the problems in Yorubaland.

Trust me, the Igbos who are dying to align with the Yorubas by claiming that they're more harmless than Hausa Fulanis are the same ones throwing grand parties to celebrate the Mile 12 attack. Eyin eyan mi, e ronu o. The former is just as dangerous as the latter. What igbos don't understand, because they're often shortsighted, is that should violence break out in the SW, they won't be spared, just like the Mile 12 artack. Igbos were killed and their properties destroyed.

Mo n be awon omo Yoruba, please mind your business when it comes to Biafra. It's not our battle nor our agitation. We want Nigeria divided too, so why are we mocking an agitation that will divide her? Let each person bear him papa name o.

To my Yorubas in the North, make una come home o. Things are about to get hot with SW politics against these Fulani herdsmen monsters. I beg each and every Yoruba person to arm yourself anytime you see these parasite. If they smile at you, Waka. They have no respect for human life.

Of course our leaders won't publicly voice their opinion. Ambode said what any person in his position is supposed to say. We can only demand for our leaders come together to do the rightful thing before these monsters turn a majority tribe into a minority.

Yoruba, e ronu o. A word is enough for the wise.
I like your writeup, but other tribes in Nigeria cannot hand over Lagos to Yorubas easily like that if Nigeria divide, Lagos and Abuja nobody can predict what will happen in this two cities and who is going to be the owner,remember that Bini kingdom is the owners of Lagos before Lagos was taken from them by the British colonizers,the battle for the soul of Lagos if Nigeria breaks is going to be brutal and the strongest will possess it, the Hausa-fulani have already shown that in the past few days,I bet you that they no born any Igbo or Yoruba well make e attempt what they did in Lagos in any part of the North and we all know what the outcome will be. The baning of Fulani herdsmen in Ondo state cannot work because one cannot serve two masters at the same time, the Nigerian law supersedes every state law and there is freedom of movement of Nigerians in any part of the country. The only way out is for all the southerners to support the restructuring of Nigeria and the implementation of confab report,start state police and go back to true federalism or regionlisation, anything less than this, you guys are just chasing shadows, you cannot ban a particular set of people from your state under the current Nigeria system, those that are rejoicing about Ondo ban on fulani herdsmen suppose to know that the ban is just like toothless bull dog

1 Like

Re: How To Stop Hausa/Fulani Ethnic Violence? (Suggestions) by ycat: 2:22am On Mar 07, 2016
When they go all out like that it's because they know their Mod is around, and want to lure you for a ban. You will be banned and he will continue, that's how it's done. Hahaha! And it could be that they are cooking another topic they don't want you to get to before their swarm gets there.
after1:

I hope the mod wont ban me if i retaliate, You have to bring your unknown father to the thread since you are a product of baby factory production hence you have no one to call a father. I have no spare time to waste on a m.oronic oaf trying to save face after exposing his foolishness on this same thread. If you want to go through that route of insult with me, you will surely regret it.

1 Like

Re: How To Stop Hausa/Fulani Ethnic Violence? (Suggestions) by AceRoyal: 2:47am On Mar 07, 2016
It's a very simple solution.
No region has monopoly over violence angry
Each community Shud form a vigilante,more like civilian JTF.
The landlord association or wealth individuals in the communities Shud provide money for purchase of arms.
Any Fulani herds man that wanna graze in such community will be mandated to seek permission.
If the community is attacked in any way,a quick reprisal will be organized.Kill them all with their cattles!

By the time communities start cooperating and working together,this Fulani menace will be curb.
No need waiting for an insensitive government to swing into action.
Any law enforcement official that supports them will be killed also.
Fulani's will not understand dialogue only superior brute force!angry
If it will lead to regional war,so be it!Enough is enough!angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Stop Hausa/Fulani Ethnic Violence? (Suggestions) by AceRoyal: 3:18am On Mar 07, 2016
@after1, @babatundetinubu,@ycat,@lordadam

Shame on you all!angry
The OP is trying to make us find lasting solution to this problem and you all turn this into southern tribal war zone!
You all have a point but that doesn't mean each of u ain't wrong!You have shown the world why the south will continue to suffer.No unity.
The North won't fight themselves like this!
Why the senseless hatred!
The sad truth is I expected the leaders of the Yoruba community to express strong dissatisfaction with the recent happenings in Lagos.Afenefere,Tinubu the Jagaban,Ambode,etc ought to show strength by speaking up for their people.Imagine if this happened in the North,El-Rufai,Arewa,Sanusi etc will not let is hear word.Remember how PMB reacted some years back about the killings of BH?!
Even the commissioner of police Lagos state said the killings are devoid of ethnic coloration and fighting,even with so many eye witness accounts.He wants to bury the truth without regard for the lives lost because he wants to please the government in power which is made up of mostly northerners.
The Southern Governors are also not helping matters;there shud be a southern governors forum.
Because they did not condamn the killings in the SS and SE doesn't mean we Shud not condamn the evil done in their land.What is evil is evil.The North will continue to use our senseless hatred against us.
I'm proudly SS,Born in the North and lived most of my life in Lagos!
We cannot keep on fighting ourselves and allow the real enemy to thrive.
We Shud leave myopic political sentiments aside and face this menace squarely!angry
No tribe has monopoly over violence!
After all "he who makes peaceful change impossible,makes violent change inevitable".
Enough is enough of enduring these senseless killings in the name of peace!
We Shud rise up as one.
I'm not advocating for the breakup of this our beloved country but for equality,peace and justice.
If matching violence with violence will lead to peace,so be it.
Enough of these senseless and animalistic killings!angry
It's very obvious from recent happenings that this government is bias,tribalistic,insensitive and filled with double standards.No need waiting on the government to provide solutions.
SS and SW arm yourselves and protect your lands and citizens.

P.S- I might get Banned for this but the cold hard truth needs to be told!
I'm pro-Nigeria and nonpartisan!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Stop Hausa/Fulani Ethnic Violence? (Suggestions) by ycat: 3:24am On Mar 07, 2016
If this lets you sleep well at nights, good for you. But the news is, whatever you and your bini do, not even an inch of Lagos would follow you, and of course every one of you foreigners who wish to be law abiding can stay with resident permits and there will be a path to something like Japanese paper but never a citizenship to live there. If Nigeria breaks all you will be worried about is how to get out not how to lose your lives on the land you didn't bring along when you came. Every land in Lagos has a family name and history attached to it, nothing is out of the thin air.

On the other hand if it's regionalism, it's still good. We will vote out the kiss ass leaders like Ambode unless he start seeing only Yoruba. We will still be welcoming but we will be Yoruba oriented that you won't have any choice than to leave. Every bill in the state house will be how to screw non Yoruba in favor of our people. We will subsidize every goods you deal in for Yoruba to have upper hand. It will have to be really bad for most of you to continue to stay in Lagos. Yoruba will have ID cards that will be prohibited for aliens like you to hold. So many ideas to make you think home without firing a shot.

Secession or Regionalism, it's a win-win situation for we the Yoruba.

ChoCandyDiamond:

I like your writeup, but other tribes in Nigeria cannot hand over Lagos to Yorubas easily like that if Nigeria divide, Lagos and Abuja nobody can predict what will happen in this two cities and who is going to be the owner,remember that Bini kingdom is the owners of Lagos before Lagos was taken from them by the British colonizers,the battle for the soul of Lagos if Nigeria breaks is going to be brutal and the strongest will possess it, the Hausa-fulani have already shown that in the past few days,I bet you that they no born any Igbo or Yoruba well make e attempt what they did in Lagos in any part of the North and we all know what the outcome will be. The baning of Fulani herdsmen in Ondo state cannot work because one cannot serve two masters at the same time, the Nigerian law supersedes every state law and there is freedom of movement of Nigerians in any part of the country. The only way out is for all the southerners to support the restructuring of Nigeria and the implementation of confab report,start state police and go back to true federalism or regionlisation, anything less than this, you guys are just chasing shadows, you cannot ban a particular set of people from your state under the current Nigeria system, those that are rejoicing about Ondo ban on fulani herdsmen suppose to know that the ban is just like toothless bull dog

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Stop Hausa/Fulani Ethnic Violence? (Suggestions) by 0YorubaParapo0: 3:32am On Mar 07, 2016
ChoCandyDiamond:

Hand Lagos to Yoruba? LMAO.

Ma'am, you do understand that most of the territories today are neo territories. Benin should come and take Lagos if they dare. Yorubas captured Lagos, Ogun, Oyo etc and settled there eons ago. So please tell that story to another person. Lagos was booming under Yoruba governance and leadership before it became a capital and afterwards, Yorubas continued to lead it into its megacity status.

Yorubas, at this point, should relegate regionalism and seek for total division. Nigeria doesn't benefit us. Without oil, we will diversify our economy and we'll be fine. We have oil in Lagos, Ogun and Ondo. We have the largest bitumen reserve in Ondo. We have gold and other natural resources.We have fertile lands. Yorubaland has everything it needs to stand tall. Just to point it out, the reason regionalism failed was because Lagos was the only state, out of the SW, that didn't opt for it. Now Lagos is in, it has even joined the DAWN project (a SW/Yoruba interest group). With all Oduduwa children in the league, Nigeria should get ready. I feel sorry for the afonjas and enemies left behind. We don't want Nigeria anymore.

If all SW governors demand for the banning of Fulanis, trust me, it will work. You think Fayose and FFK are noisemakers now. Should Yoruba leaders become the FFKs of Nigerian politics, Nigeria will give. How can a sane country claim to fight terrorism, but neglects the 4th largest terrorism group in the world? I feel sorry for Yorubas who are divided between party lines (APC/PDP/Labor etc) and presidential lines (GEJites and Buharist).

6 Likes

Re: How To Stop Hausa/Fulani Ethnic Violence? (Suggestions) by 0YorubaParapo0: 3:34am On Mar 07, 2016
ycat:
Nice one!

In one swoop you wrapped it all up. More wisdom to you.

[size=18pt]It should be all about Yoruba, Yoruba and Yoruba! We need to start putting ourselves first.
[/size]

We must protest Ambode for making non Yoruba a chairman of youths empowerment. If he wants to kiss ass, he can do that but not in our youths name.

Period. Nothing else to add.

2 Likes

Re: How To Stop Hausa/Fulani Ethnic Violence? (Suggestions) by 0YorubaParapo0: 3:37am On Mar 07, 2016
[size=18pt]BENIN Republic has recognised the Yoruba language as second official language in the country.
[/size]

Nigeria’s Ambassador to Benin, Dr Lawrence Obisakin, who disclosed this also said Dendi, another indigenous Nigeria language, is also being recognised alongside Yoruba by the Beninoise Government, underscoring the affinity between the two countries.

The Nigerian envoy explained that based on the recognition, the Federal Government recently donated Yoruba language books to the Government of Benin.

“Just a week ago, Nigerian government gave Yoruba books to the government of Benin to support the recognition of the language.

“We have two languages recognised, Yoruba and Dendi languages have been recognised here as national languages,’’ he said.

According to him, even the President of Benin said 70 to 80 per cent of the people are of Nigerian origin.

“From the south, you have the Egun, both in Porto Novo and Badagry. When you go northward, you begin to find the Yoruba people.

“You have also the Bariba people; you have the Batonu who we call the Borgu people. You have the Dendi people; you have the people that speak Fulani and Hausa.”

This will never happen in Nigeria because of yeye one-Nigerianism. We need our own Yoruba country to implement everything Yoruba. Lagos mandating Yoruba language in both private and public school curriculums is a start, but Yorubas should thirst for more.

2 Likes

Re: How To Stop Hausa/Fulani Ethnic Violence? (Suggestions) by ycat: 3:40am On Mar 07, 2016
Nice.
Re: How To Stop Hausa/Fulani Ethnic Violence? (Suggestions) by 0YorubaParapo0: 3:45am On Mar 07, 2016
ycat:
0YorubaParapo0,

Thanks for the correction jare

2 Likes

Re: How To Stop Hausa/Fulani Ethnic Violence? (Suggestions) by ycat: 3:50am On Mar 07, 2016
UWC.
You know how they run with things even when it's a mistake.
0YorubaParapo0:

Thanks for the correction jare

1 Like

Re: How To Stop Hausa/Fulani Ethnic Violence? (Suggestions) by collynz0999: 3:50am On Mar 07, 2016
ChoCandyDiamond:

See them, why not go claim Lagos now instead of waiting till Nigeria disintegrate, land grabbers. Go and face your erosion ravaged region and leave Lagos for Lagosians.

4 Likes

Re: How To Stop Hausa/Fulani Ethnic Violence? (Suggestions) by collynz0999: 3:54am On Mar 07, 2016
0YorubaParapo0:

Ma'am, you do understand that most of the territories today are neo territories. Benin should come and take Lagos if they dare. Yorubas captured Lagos, Ogun, Oyo etc and settled there eons ago. So please tell that story to another person. Lagos was booming under Yoruba governance and leadership before it became a capital and afterwards, Yorubas continued to lead it into its megacity status.

Yorubas, at this point, should relegate regionalism and seek for total division. Nigeria doesn't benefit us. Without oil, we will diversify our economy and we'll be fine. We have oil in Lagos, Ogun and Ondo. We have the largest bitumen reserve in Ondo. We have gold and other natural resources.We have fertile lands. Yorubaland has everything it needs to stand tall. Just to point it out, the reason regionalism failed was because Lagos was the only state, out of the SW, that didn't opt for it. Now Lagos is in, it has even joined the DAWN project (a SW/Yoruba interest group). With all Oduduwa children in the league, Nigeria should get ready. I feel sorry for the afonjas and enemies left behind. We don't want Nigeria anymore.

If all SW governors demand for the banning of Fulanis, trust me, it will work. You think Fayose and FFK are noisemakers now. Should Yoruba leaders become the FFKs of Nigerian politics, Nigeria will give. How can a sane country claim to fight terrorism, but neglects the 4th largest terrorism group in the world? I feel sorry for Yorubas who are divided between party lines (APC/PDP/Labor etc) and presidential lines (GEJites and Buharist).

Good point.

4 Likes

Re: How To Stop Hausa/Fulani Ethnic Violence? (Suggestions) by ycat: 3:58am On Mar 07, 2016
They won't allow it.
We are growing at other people's pace.

An Uncle told me that he was not allowed to start school early because they wanted him to wait for their youngest sister. This is what's happening in Nigeria. We have to wait for everyone.
0YorubaParapo0:

This will never happen in Nigeria because of yeye one-Nigerianism. We need our own Yoruba country to implement everything Yoruba. Lagos mandating Yoruba language in both private and public school curriculums is a start, but Yorubas should thirst for more.

3 Likes

Re: How To Stop Hausa/Fulani Ethnic Violence? (Suggestions) by ycat: 5:24am On Mar 07, 2016
You really need to go to hell!
I'm not surprised, what not to love about the brand of Yoruba y'all can do as you wish?

I don't know what you are on, but it's once bitten twice shy. Don't you guys just love the mumu in us? Well we are not buying your lasting solution. Check the history of the person finding your last solution, also, show me a post where you asked them to slow down on the celebration of our misfortune for the past 3 days, with threads upon threads?

We are not joined at the hip. We all want the same thing, but we don't have to go it together. Stay in your lane and fight for your survival while we do ours. SW has really been nice to the rest of the south but instead of reciprocating, you call us names and even claiming our land. This very thread was opened to bash Yoruba like many others but couldn't achieve the full purpose cos of the way it was quickly nipped in the butt and for the haters low energy today.

We are not interested in teaming with anyone in the South, after all, we are according to you, "back stabbers". The south is not one and will never be.
AceRoyal:

Shame on you all!angry
The OP is trying to make us find lasting solution to this problem and you all turn this into southern tribal war zone!
You all have a point but that doesn't mean each of u ain't wrong!You have shown the world why the south will continue to suffer.No unity.
The sad truth is I expected the leaders of the Yoruba community to express strong dissatisfaction with the recent happenings in Lagos.Afenefere,Tinubu the Jagaban,Ambode,etc ought to show strength by speaking up for their people.Imagine if this happened in the North,El-Rufai,Arewa,Sanusi etc will not let is hear word.Remember how PMB reacted some years back about the killings of BH?!
Even the commissioner of police Lagos state said the killings are devoid of ethnic coloration and fighting,even with so many eye witness accounts.He wants to bury the truth without regard for the lives lost because he wants to please the government in power which is made up of mostly northerners.
The Southern Governors are also not helping matters;there shud be a southern governors forum.
Because they did not condamn the killings in the SS and SE doesn't mean we Shud not condamn the evil done in their land.What is evil is evil.The North will continue to use our senseless hatred against us.
We Shud leave myopic political sentiments aside and face this menace squarely!angry
After all "he who makes peaceful change impossible,makes violent change inevitable".
We Shud rise up as one.
I'm not advocating for the breakup of this our beloved country but for equality,peace and justice.
It's very obvious from recent happenings that this government is bias,tribalistic,insensitive and filled with double standards.No need waiting on the government to provide solutions.

2 Likes

Re: How To Stop Hausa/Fulani Ethnic Violence? (Suggestions) by christopher123(m): 7:06am On Mar 07, 2016
0YorubaParapo0:

Can Ibadan also boom pls
Re: How To Stop Hausa/Fulani Ethnic Violence? (Suggestions) by 0YorubaParapo0: 8:53am On Mar 07, 2016
christopher123:

Can Ibadan also boom pls

Who told you it isn't?

1 Like

Re: How To Stop Hausa/Fulani Ethnic Violence? (Suggestions) by kingzizzy: 9:07am On Mar 07, 2016
Nothing can be done about the Fulani menace, absolutely nothing. How anyone fight a people that are now brandishing AK 47's openly? Is it Catapult that you going to use to fight them? As long as Nigeria remains one, the Fulani will carry on their attacks. It's a tragedy
Re: How To Stop Hausa/Fulani Ethnic Violence? (Suggestions) by christopher123(m): 10:32am On Mar 07, 2016
I know Ibadan
0YorubaParapo0:

Who told you it isn't?
Re: How To Stop Hausa/Fulani Ethnic Violence? (Suggestions) by osusuallstars: 12:15pm On Mar 07, 2016
simple , ambush them and wipe them out. poison their cattle via water and fumigate the weeds, finally boycott cow meat, and their business will crumble
Re: How To Stop Hausa/Fulani Ethnic Violence? (Suggestions) by dragonking2: 12:16pm On Mar 07, 2016
LordAdam:
The reason why I would not make a suggestion is very simple. I hate double-standardness.

Fulani people have been going on rampage for long in SE and SS, yet the SW were very comfortable. In fact, they celebrated and mocked the two regions, especially SE.

Now that the hen has come to roost in the region (Ogun and Lagos), they want everyone in the south to come together to stop the madness. What nonsense?

Are they trying to say the blood of a Yoruba man is more important than that of an Ibo man or an Urhobo man?
Or that the menace will only stop when they are affected?

We in the SS and SE have been enduring all the sh*it. They should learn to start enduring it too.

Even the MB that call themselves North Central want Southerners to speak out for them. Let them manage it.

The SW should do what some communities in Delta did when the herdsmen tried their foolishness. ****

I doubt the SW would be able to do that, so they are on a long thing.

What goes around comes around.

-Lord
Please keep quiet if you don't have anything meaningful to contribute

2 Likes

Re: How To Stop Hausa/Fulani Ethnic Violence? (Suggestions) by wristbangle: 12:17pm On Mar 07, 2016
Babatundetinubu:

Ondo have started....other SW states will ensure that this does not go unanswered... angry angry angry

Ogun has approved banning of fulani encroachment. I am not too sure of the news source

2 Likes

Re: How To Stop Hausa/Fulani Ethnic Violence? (Suggestions) by dragonking2: 12:20pm On Mar 07, 2016
after1:

I tire bro, Fayose and Fani Kayode are not Yoruba so he is still waiting for a Yoruba man to condemn the killings in the East. Shameless people
Bros, you sef use ur sense and stop following bigots to argue...we need a permemnent solution to this menace in the south.

1 Like

Re: How To Stop Hausa/Fulani Ethnic Violence? (Suggestions) by nairaman66(m): 12:20pm On Mar 07, 2016
LordAdam:
The reason why I would not make a suggestion is very simple. I hate double-standardness.

Fulani people have been going on rampage for long in SE and SS, yet the SW were very comfortable. In fact, they celebrated and mocked the two regions, especially SE.

Now that the hen has come to roost in the region (Ogun and Lagos), they want everyone in the south to come together to stop the madness. What nonsense?

Are they trying to say the blood of a Yoruba man is more important than that of an Ibo man or an Urhobo man?
Or that the menace will only stop when they are affected?

We in the SS and SE have been enduring all the sh*it. They should learn to start enduring it too.

Even the MB that call themselves North Central want Southerners to speak out for them. Let them manage it.

The SW should do what some communities in Delta did when the herdsmen tried their foolishness. ****

I doubt the SW would be able to do that, so they are on a long thing.

What goes around comes around.

-Lord
Re: How To Stop Hausa/Fulani Ethnic Violence? (Suggestions) by badonkadonk: 12:21pm On Mar 07, 2016
Babatundetinubu:

Eyan mi....lets get real....this Fulani menace must be checked....I do not mind having to exchange ideas with the ibos...if necessary... angry....how a group of people can be allowed to carry guns unchecked and to use it without repercussions is unforgivable... angry...

Yea.. I don't understand how a tribe be given free role to waka up and down in full adownment of ak47 rifles without been acosted by the police...

Whilst other tribes are quickly swarmed upon when they also do such..

I mean where is the fairness in this country.. If I can't be allowed to carry weapon.. No other tribe should also be allowed to carry weapon...

Simple as that..
Re: How To Stop Hausa/Fulani Ethnic Violence? (Suggestions) by wristbangle: 12:22pm On Mar 07, 2016
EastanPower:

Bro, Yorubas mock Igbos when fulani strikes in the easy and Igbos also mock Yorubas when fulani strikes in the west. While this particular one has generated so much heat is becasue these attacks were carried out by abokis not fulani this time meaning that the whole thing is taking another dimension.

Honestly I opened this thread in good faith. It is time for Igbos and Yorubas to form a common front to check the hausa/fulani menace. Enough is enough.

A Yoruba friend of mine narrowly escaped with his life and has still not returned to his house at agility. The mallams burnts all the houses close to his own but he was lucky. Just imagine!

Enough of this nonsense from the hausa/fulani. They do this rubbish up north a lot when they kill southerners as they like and burn their properties, we cannot afford to allow them drive us away from our homes.

I like your diplomacy.

We all clamour for one Nigeria but atimes in order to allow peace to reign, we need to improvise. SW/SS/SE should forget about the fuss among themselves and form alliance to check the northerners barbaric act of encroaching farmlands illegally and killing of the innocent.

What Ondo state adopt, other southern states should also adopt. Chikena!

2 Likes

Re: How To Stop Hausa/Fulani Ethnic Violence? (Suggestions) by kachnov(m): 12:25pm On Mar 07, 2016
LordAdam:

Swear that Yorubas on this forum did not make fun of the fulani killing in the SE in their posts on threads that were started to sympathize with the dead and relatives of the dead.

SWEAR now, if Sango will not strike your lying mouth.

You like to distort facts to suit your bigotry. So it is only the Igbo threads that you saw, not the Yoruba posts?

Who do first no dey pain, na who do second nai dey pain pass.

-Lord

Dude you're seriously derailing the thread.

The fact that they are allowed to move with AK-47s is baffling...for Christ Sake,that's the military standard issue.If they must protect cattles/hunt they should only be authorised to carry Dane guns.We also need to seriously consider animal husbandry or approve grazing lands for the futa Jalons.

1 Like

Re: How To Stop Hausa/Fulani Ethnic Violence? (Suggestions) by dragonking2: 12:27pm On Mar 07, 2016
AceRoyal:

Shame on you all!angry
We Shud rise up as one.

You have said the truth...It is time to bury this Igbo vs Yoruba fight and look for how to fight the real enemies causing problems from the north...How can innocent people be killed on their home land and some clowns are displaying fo0lish bigotry on this thread baffles me.

1 Like

Re: How To Stop Hausa/Fulani Ethnic Violence? (Suggestions) by godoluwa(m): 12:28pm On Mar 07, 2016
christopher123:

Can Ibadan also boom pls
why not?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Falana Seeks Rejection Of Morocco’s Application To ECOWAS / Metering Is Your Responsibility, NERC Fires Back At Discos / Kwara Muslim Youths Protest Against The Renewal Of License Cigarettes Production

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.