Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

How To Stop Hausa/Fulani Ethnic Violence? (Suggestions) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How To Stop Hausa/Fulani Ethnic Violence? (Suggestions) (14400 Views)

The Hausa Fulani, The Yoruba And The Slaughter In Ile Ife (1) By Fani-kayode / Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me / U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Stop Hausa/Fulani Ethnic Violence? (Suggestions) by realjoker(m): 11:30pm On Mar 06, 2016
after1:

I tire bro, Fayose and Fani Kayode are not Yoruba so he is still waiting for a Yoruba man to condemn the killings in the East. Shameless people
Abeg pity lordadam, u hav been brutalising him right from the inception of this thread. Sheath ur sword.

4 Likes

Re: How To Stop Hausa/Fulani Ethnic Violence? (Suggestions) by LordAdam: 11:30pm On Mar 06, 2016
after1:

Since you want Yorubas to feel the heat, why are you splashing spit everywhere on this thread then? While you pray they feel the heat, your women are feeling more heat in Imo, your parents are been killed in Enugu and Ebonyi while Igalas are killing your people in Aguleri. Abeg, make the heat continue.

Guy, did I ask you to mention me. Abi I mention you. My own opinion nai you jor dey para for. Wetin dey haunt you?

Better go find solution, because it is not ordinary.

-Lord

3 Likes

Re: How To Stop Hausa/Fulani Ethnic Violence? (Suggestions) by after1: 11:33pm On Mar 06, 2016
[s]
LordAdam:

If I say you have a dire comprehension problem, you would think that I am insulting you. Now show me where I said "NO YORUBA CONDEMN THE KILLINGS OF IBOS." I have always used the umbrella term yorubas, yoruba, or SW to refer to the ethnic group/region as a people not to one person. Show me where I specifically said no yoruba person?

That Fani Kayode or Fayose or a yoruba man staying in Anambra says the killing is unjust does not mean that the entire Yoruba conclave/region/people condemn the killing. Show me a group or person that speaks on behalf of the yorubas or SW condemning each of the killings and I will listen to you.

You just type without reasoning.

-Lord
[/s]

Stop quoting me with all this rubbish, you have been exposed already, trying to save face shows you are a wicked and bitter fellow. Continue to disgrace yourself.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Stop Hausa/Fulani Ethnic Violence? (Suggestions) by LordAdam: 11:33pm On Mar 06, 2016
realjoker:
Abeg pity lordadam, u hav been brutalising him right from the inception of this thread. Sheat ur sword.

You think brutalizing is by insulting people. Does he think insults win arguments.

Two questions?

Can he swear that Yorubas on NL did not make posts to mock the igbos when Fulanis killed in SE?

Is he saying Fani Kayode speaks on behalf of the Yorubas?

He has not answered, just jumping from pillar to post.

-Lord

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Stop Hausa/Fulani Ethnic Violence? (Suggestions) by ChoCandyDiamond(f): 11:33pm On Mar 06, 2016
The ban on fulani herdsmen in Ondo state will not work rather it will bring more trouble for that state,fulani herdsmen will rear their cattle in that state and wait for the outcome for them to retaliate

4 Likes

Re: How To Stop Hausa/Fulani Ethnic Violence? (Suggestions) by Babatundetinubu: 11:33pm On Mar 06, 2016
after1:

Can you imagine that bigot trying to shift the goal post, he was caught red handed when he said no Yoruba condemn the killings of Ibos, Is Fani Kayode now an Ibo man? Some people can lie for Africa. Gosh!

I see am now....no be today sha....remember Putin supporting Biafra...etc....The blatant lies that they spew without shame or thinking....is why we cannot trust them... angry

2 Likes

Re: How To Stop Hausa/Fulani Ethnic Violence? (Suggestions) by after1: 11:34pm On Mar 06, 2016
LordAdam:

You see how you cow from a simple question, yet you are bold enough to call me names.

Move on. Your bigotry does not affect me.

All I have said is that everyone should be on their own lane, and you are just here vibrating over nothing.

-Lord

This shameless bigot is still trying to save face, Abeg go play with your mates, I hate liars.

4 Likes

Re: How To Stop Hausa/Fulani Ethnic Violence? (Suggestions) by LordAdam: 11:34pm On Mar 06, 2016
after1:
[s][/s]

Stop quoting me with all this rubbish, you have been exposed already, trying to save face shows you are a wicked and bitter fellow. Continue to disgrace yourself.

Answer the questions guy. You are not a kid anymore. Three questions, and you are already hyperventilating.

Answer? Don't dodge questions.

-Lord

3 Likes

Re: How To Stop Hausa/Fulani Ethnic Violence? (Suggestions) by after1: 11:35pm On Mar 06, 2016
LordAdam:

Guy, did I ask you to mention me. Abi I mention you. My own opinion nai you jor dey para for. Wetin dey haunt you?

Better go find solution, because it is not ordinary.

-Lord

You truly have no shame, speaking with both sides of the mouth like a chained goat, Shame on you.

4 Likes

Re: How To Stop Hausa/Fulani Ethnic Violence? (Suggestions) by after1: 11:37pm On Mar 06, 2016
realjoker:
Abeg pity lordadam, u hav been brutalising him right from the inception of this thread. Sheat ur sword.

Bros, I dont know when Fayose or Fani Kayode turn Ibo. Some people no even dey shame to lie. lolzzz

4 Likes

Re: How To Stop Hausa/Fulani Ethnic Violence? (Suggestions) by after1: 11:38pm On Mar 06, 2016
[s]
LordAdam:

Answer the questions guy. You are not a kid anymore. Three questions, and you are already hyperventilating.

Answer? Don't dodge questions.

-Lord
[/s]

Abeg stop disturbing my mention with your rubbish, I have no time for bigots and liars, your mates are facebook spewing taunting and mocking the MB people, go and join them.

4 Likes

Re: How To Stop Hausa/Fulani Ethnic Violence? (Suggestions) by after1: 11:39pm On Mar 06, 2016
Babatundetinubu:

I see am now....no be today sha....remember Putin supporting Biafra...etc....The blatant lies that they spew without shame or thinking....is why we cannot trust them... angry

They lie very easily, cheap lies.

3 Likes

Re: How To Stop Hausa/Fulani Ethnic Violence? (Suggestions) by ChoCandyDiamond(f): 11:41pm On Mar 06, 2016
The only way out is for all the southerners to support the restructuring of Nigeria and the implementation of confab report,start state police and go back to true federalism or regionlisation, anything less than this, you guys are just chasing shadows, you cannot ban a particular set of people from your state under the current Nigeria system, those that are rejoicing about Ondo ban on fulani herdsmen suppose to know that the ban is just like toothless bull dog

6 Likes

Re: How To Stop Hausa/Fulani Ethnic Violence? (Suggestions) by Davvymavvy(f): 11:42pm On Mar 06, 2016
LordAdam:

Oga, I no call your name. In fact, I don't see the reason for the name-calling.

Yourbas have been quiet about the killing in other regions, it is the turn of other regions to keep quiet. Very simple.

I am not blinded by all these fake unity you guys are preaching.

If you don't agree with me, fine. I no put gun on top your head.

But be more civil in your replies.

-Lord

Yes you didn't call my name but you have to be reminded of the need to address some issues head on in a manner that is devoid of ethnic bias and unnecessary sentiment.

Let me ask you, what joy do Southerners derive from their arrogant display of sophistication when the acclaimed illiterates come to their land to kill and intimidate them?

A progressive way forward is to be discussed here and not the unnecessary tantrums we are throwing up and down.

Yes, you are entitled to your opinion as it forms part of your inalienable rights but your right should not stand logic on its head and pose threat to rational thinking.

5 Likes

Re: How To Stop Hausa/Fulani Ethnic Violence? (Suggestions) by LordAdam: 11:44pm On Mar 06, 2016
after1:
[s][/s]

Abeg stop disturbing my mention with your rubbish, I have no time for bigots and liars, your mates are facebook spewing taunting and mocking the MB people, go and join them.

The only bigot and liar here is you.

You cannot answer specific questions, you just make baseless claims.

Good night!

-Lord

7 Likes

Re: How To Stop Hausa/Fulani Ethnic Violence? (Suggestions) by Babatundetinubu: 11:47pm On Mar 06, 2016
ChoCandyDiamond:
The only way out is for all the southerners to support the restructuring of Nigeria and the implementation of confab report,start state police and go back to true federalism or regionlisation, anything less than this, you guys are just chasing shadows, you cannot ban a particular set of people from your state under the current Nigeria system, those that are rejoicing about Ondo ban on fulani herdsmen suppose to know that the ban is just like toothless bull dog

And apart from the north...which other people fought against regionalism at the last confab....ibos n lies be like bread and butter.....buzz off.... angry...shameless liars... angry

3 Likes

Re: How To Stop Hausa/Fulani Ethnic Violence? (Suggestions) by after1: 11:48pm On Mar 06, 2016
[s]
LordAdam:

The only bigot and liar here is you.

You cannot answer specific questions, you just make baseless claims.

Good night!

-Lord
[/s]

Boy, Stop spamming my mentions. Cant you just get lost and go meet your fellow liars. Den swear for you nii?

4 Likes

Re: How To Stop Hausa/Fulani Ethnic Violence? (Suggestions) by DoctorMcgruff: 11:54pm On Mar 06, 2016
funny thread. The Purpose of the thread was made to find ideas to check the fulanis....instead 2 pages later and its igbo vs yoruba fighting and we wonder why this country can't progress..continue undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Stop Hausa/Fulani Ethnic Violence? (Suggestions) by LordAdam: 11:55pm On Mar 06, 2016
Davvymavvy:

Yes you didn't call my name but you have to be reminded of the need to address some issues head on in a manner that is devoid of ethnic bias and unnecessary sentiment.

Let me ask you, what joy do Southerners derive from their arrogant display of sophistication when the acclaimed illiterates come to their land to kill and intimidate them?

A progressive way forward is to be discussed here and not the unnecessary tantrums we are throwing up and down.

Yes, you are entitled to your opinion as it forms part of your inalienable rights but your right should not stand logic on its head and pose threat to rational thinking.

Ethnic bias is real, and the sentiment you describe as unnecessary is the same sentiment that is making after1 behaving like a tout here.

You can not think of a progressive way forward when you have not addressed the issue. If Yorubas were largely against the Fulani killings against Ibos and publicly showed their support, those threads he is complaining of won't have started. The Yorubas are just as guilty as what they are accusing the Ibos of. You don't just turn a blind eye to that to chart a course forward.

Whatever is bad is bad, you don't flip the coin because it now affects Yorubas. So had Yorubas not been killed in Lagos, we wouldn't be thinking of a way forward with the unity of every southerner abi? Just listen to yourself.

I am a rational thinker. I just do not go around spouting wishful tales. I made my opinion and instead of it been acknowledged then the discussion moves on, a bigot came on here uninvited and attacked my region and that of SE because of phantom fears. Did I say you guys should not continue with your discussion?

I made my observation, one I strongly stand by. I cannot magically erase the knowledge of the silence of the SW towards the killings in SE, because of a supposed southern unity. Where is the Southern Governors Forum today? When you don't address the problem, it will arise again.

Good night.

PS: I do hope calling me a devil made you feel better.

-Lord

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Stop Hausa/Fulani Ethnic Violence? (Suggestions) by LordAdam: 12:00am On Mar 07, 2016
Babatundetinubu:

And apart from the north...which other people fought against regionalism at the last confab....ibos n lies be like bread and butter.....buzz off.... angry...shameless liars... angry

Shebi you can answer the questions for after1 since you think everyone from one ethnic group are liars?

I tire for una seriously. Always getting agitated for no just cause.

The alliance between SW and North can make the North enact a lot of changes that will benefit everyone, but you guys won't do that, you guys will jor face another region in the South. I wonder what you guys gain from it.

Right now, aside the core Northerners, only a united Yoruba voice can force Buhari to influence the Fulani to stop the madness, but you guys would rather not do that. Always looking for who to antagonize.

-Lord

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Stop Hausa/Fulani Ethnic Violence? (Suggestions) by after1: 12:04am On Mar 07, 2016
This little kid cant stop disturbing my mentions, trying to save face after exposing himself as a shameless bigot. What a shame.

3 Likes

Re: How To Stop Hausa/Fulani Ethnic Violence? (Suggestions) by Davvymavvy(f): 12:14am On Mar 07, 2016
LordAdam:

Ethnic bias is real, and the sentiment you describe as unnecessary is the same sentiment that is making after1 behaving like a tout here.

You can not think of a progressive way forward when you have not addressed the issue. If Yorubas were largely against the Fulani killings against Ibos and publicly showed their support, those threads he is complaining of won't have started. The Yorubas are just as guilty as what they are accusing the Ibos of. You don't just turn a blind eye to that to chart a course forward.

Whatever is bad is bad, you don't flip the coin because it now affects Yorubas. So had Yorubas not been killed in Lagos, we wouldn't be thinking of a way forward with the unity of every southerner abi? Just listen to yourself.

I am a rational thinker. I just do not go around spouting wishful tales. I made my opinion and instead of it been acknowledged then the discussion moves on, a bigot came on here uninvited and attacked my region and that of SE because of phantom fears. Did I say you guys should not continue with your discussion?

I made my observation, one I strongly stand by. I cannot magically erase the knowledge of the silence of the SW towards the killings in SE, because of a supposed southern unity. Where is the Southern Governors Forum today? When you don't address the problem, it will arise again.

Good night.

PS: I do hope calling me a devil made you feel better.

-Lord

Since the killing of innocent children in SW makes you happy, who am I to chastise you on that?

Since rendering innocent people homeless makes you feel on top of the world, I say may you continue in that ecstasy of human diminution

After all said and done, you are rejoicing at the sorrow of your fellow humans, this you are so proud of that you brag about it.

My prayer...may what you wish them befall you in a thousand folds..can I hear you say amen?

Goodnight

4 Likes

Re: How To Stop Hausa/Fulani Ethnic Violence? (Suggestions) by LordAdam: 12:18am On Mar 07, 2016
lekjons:
bros, calm down..

you were judging based on what you see on nairaland.. i stay in ibadan.. radio stations here(like petals fm, space fm, fresh fm, amuludun fm) have been mocking the FG since weeks ago even before the recent fulani attack in the east with words like "if a fulani bring cows to eat your crops, try to give them water to drink and thank them as for you to have your life" "fulani herdsmen can now legally carry heavy guns about since they were in power" "fulani herdsmen can now kill, rape and capture and nothing will happen""which way Nigeria?" even my mum was about to cry when i showed her the pic. of farmer brutally matcheted in Benue.. so you were here judging millons of people based on a few comments on NL..

so pathetic!

Oga, radio stations everywhere in the south say the same things. Even Yoruba people staying in the east condemn the killings.

The question is why has there not been a voice on behalf of the Yoruba people calling this out on the national stage? That is the silence we are talking about. Talking about Nigeria's problems in your bedrooms or the beer parlors does not change anything in Nigeria. Everyone knows that.

If Ese's case had just remained in the bedrooms, beer parlors and TV stations, it would not have been resolved.

Yoruba are strategic enough to impress on PMB to call the Fulanis to order. You guys have a large muslim population and have an alliance with the Hausa/Fulani. If you guys can call on PMB's attention, he can pull strings to reduce the spate of killings. It will be to his own credit and your people.

But you guys have not used your influence and alliance where it matters. And you expect me to travel to the West to listen to your radio stations to know what you guys think. Of what good is the radio chatter if it cannot translate to a loud voice from an entire region?

The same things we accuse the Northern elite of is exactly what you guys are doing. Or do you think there are no Northern persons that are not irate by the fulani killings? That is how after1 is accusing Ibos of jubilating about Fulani killings in the SW when Yorubas have done the same thing.

This is the hypocrisy I talked about in my first reply.

You guys should continue. But the era of blind following is over. Let everyone be on their own since we all only know how to grumble in silence and those that can speak refuse to speak.

-Lord

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Stop Hausa/Fulani Ethnic Violence? (Suggestions) by Babatundetinubu: 12:18am On Mar 07, 2016
LordAdam:

Shebi you can answer the questions for after1 since you think everyone from one ethnic group are liars?

I tire for una seriously. Always getting agitated for no just cause.

The alliance between SW and North can make the North enact a lot of changes that will benefit everyone, but you guys won't do that, you guys will jor face another region in the South. I wonder what you guys gain from it.

Right now, aside the core Northerners, only a united Yoruba voice can force Buhari to influence the Fulani to stop the madness, but you guys would rather not do that. Always looking for who to antagonize.

-Lord

Why are you always shifting the goalposts after the match has started...I just don't get your people....you said no Yoruba condemned the killings in the SE....he gave you two prominent names and then you changed to them not representing all Yorubas....must all Yorubas talk before you are satisfied....again here you have resorted to the same trick.... grin...you talked about regionalism and its importance and I told you that your people's reps at the last confab opposed regionalism.....but the SW reps supported fully.....now you are saying we are not stopping the Fulani herdsman madness which affects us too because we want to antagonise your lot....
I am done with you...you have chosen the path of lies..which I detest....

3 Likes

Re: How To Stop Hausa/Fulani Ethnic Violence? (Suggestions) by LordAdam: 12:22am On Mar 07, 2016
Davvymavvy:

Since the killing of innocent children in SW makes you happy, who am I to chastise you on that?

Since rendering innocent people homeless makes you feel on top of the world, I say may you continue in that ecstasy of human diminution

After all said and done, you are rejoicing at the sorrow of your fellow humans, this you are so proud of that you brag about it.

My prayer...may what you wish them befall you in a thousand folds..can I hear you say amen?

Goodnight

You cannot turn this one on its head.

Innocent children, mothers, and fathers have been dying in the SE and SS what have Yoruba has an influential ethnic group in Nigeria done about it?

Why should the innocents dying in your land be more important than the innocents dying in our land? Answer?

If you guys as a region deem it okay to keep quiet about the travails in another region, until it affects you guys, then we should all endure it.

You think SS and SE are your enemies? Continue with your thought.

As after1 said, "make everybody answer him own name."

-Lord

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Stop Hausa/Fulani Ethnic Violence? (Suggestions) by ZombieSlayer: 12:22am On Mar 07, 2016
after1:

Bro, I am not saying there excesses should not be checked, have you ever seen a Yoruba open bashing thread to mock Ibos when fulani strike there, saw them open more than 20 threads since 2days taunting and making fun of those people who house were burnt in the middle of the night in Lag. One even said he pray the Hausa kill many Yorubas and burn them all, meanwhile an Ibo was a victim as well.

The op might have open this thread in good faith but that m.oronic bigot posting trash about Yorubas begging them solve some problems, like the SW ask them for any help.

This is a thread of yorubas making fun of Igbos killed in Enugu by fulani herdsmen. DABullIT, Superstar1 and even you poppe champagne on the thread.

When i watched the video of hausa killing yorubas, the yoruba accent of of yorubas denoucing one nigeria and shouting 'all those hausa dem don burn our house oo' made me laugh. cheesy

www.nairaland.com/2678378/fulani-herdsmen-raping-killing-people
Re: How To Stop Hausa/Fulani Ethnic Violence? (Suggestions) by after1: 12:24am On Mar 07, 2016
Babatundetinubu:

Why are you always shifting the goalposts after the match has started...I just don't get your people....you said no Yoruba condemned the killings in the SE....he gave you two prominent names and then you changed to them not representing all Yorubas....must all Yorubas talk before you are satisfied....again here you have resorted to the same trick.... grin...you talked about regionalism and its importance and I told you that your people's reps at the last confab opposed regionalism.....but the SW reps supported fully.....now you are saying we are not stopping the Fulani herdsman madness which affects us too because we want to antagonise your lot....

lolzz. He want all Yoruba to line up on a field and condemn the killings of the Ibos. cheesy cheesy You will just be wasting your strength and time with that bigot. He continue to spam my mention with his foolishness, a typical liar trying to save face after exposing himself easily. I will advice you to ignore the boy cos he obviously lie for a living.

5 Likes

Re: How To Stop Hausa/Fulani Ethnic Violence? (Suggestions) by LordAdam: 12:24am On Mar 07, 2016
Babatundetinubu:

Very simple question. Show me my post where I said "No Yoruba condemned the killings," let me prove that your inability to understand English is puzzling.

Answer...

-Lord

6 Likes

Re: How To Stop Hausa/Fulani Ethnic Violence? (Suggestions) by LordAdam: 12:27am On Mar 07, 2016
after1:

lolzz. He want all Yoruba to line up on a field and condemn the killings of the Ibos. cheesy cheesy You will just be wasting your strength and time with that bigot. He continue to spam my mention with his foolishness, a typical liar trying to save face after exposing himself easily. I will advice you to ignore the boy cos he obviously lie for a living.

Since you cannot answer the question, you don't want another person to show that you cannot understand English.

If you guys cannot answer that simple question to point out where exactly I said "NO Yoruba [person] condemned the killings" then you guys are just validated my concerns on why everyone should just be on their own.

-Lord

3 Likes

Re: How To Stop Hausa/Fulani Ethnic Violence? (Suggestions) by after1: 12:27am On Mar 07, 2016
ZombieSlayer:

This is a thread of yorubas making fun of Igbos killed in Enugu by fulani herdsmen. DABullIT, Superstar1 and even you poppe champagne on the thread.

When i watched the video of hausa killing yorubas, the yoruba accent of of yorubas denoucing one nigeria and shouting 'all those hausa dem don burn our house oo' made me laugh. cheesy

I am glad it makes you laugh and also make you cum. Are you happy?

3 Likes

Re: How To Stop Hausa/Fulani Ethnic Violence? (Suggestions) by after1: 12:30am On Mar 07, 2016
[s]
LordAdam:

Since you cannot answer the question, you don't want another person to show that you cannot understand English.

If you guys cannot answer that simple question to point out where exactly I said "NO Yoruba [person] condemned the killings" then you guys are just validated my concerns on why everyone should just be on their own.

-Lord
[/s]

Hey boy, Will you stop disturbing my mentions with your madness, I dont quote you and you should stop spamming my mention. Na by force?

3 Likes

Re: How To Stop Hausa/Fulani Ethnic Violence? (Suggestions) by ZombieSlayer: 12:32am On Mar 07, 2016
after1:

I am glad it makes you laugh and also make you cum. Are you happy?
Just like you were happy on this thread.
www.nairaland.com/2678378/fulani-herdsmen-raping-killing-people

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PDP Senators Call For Release Of Rivers Re-run Polls Result / Manufacturers Abandon Discos For Private Power Suppliers / Umahi Disagrees With NASS On Sack Of Service Chiefs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.