Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,989 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

How To Stop Hausa/Fulani Ethnic Violence? (Suggestions) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How To Stop Hausa/Fulani Ethnic Violence? (Suggestions) (14382 Views)

The Hausa Fulani, The Yoruba And The Slaughter In Ile Ife (1) By Fani-kayode / Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me / U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Stop Hausa/Fulani Ethnic Violence? (Suggestions) by LordAdam: 12:35am On Mar 07, 2016
after1:
[s][/s]

Hey boy, Will you stop disturbing my mentions with your madness, I dont quote you and you should stop spamming my mention. Na by force?

Did I quote you before you quoted me?

Answer my questions...

I don't get high from vilifying others and their tribes. I say facts. I have remained level-headed throughout this thread, while you have resorted to name-callings and diversion tactics to avoid answering very basic questions.

Answer the questions. All these boy and liar talk does not get to me. If you cannot answer a simple question, you just proved who the boy is here.

-Lord

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Stop Hausa/Fulani Ethnic Violence? (Suggestions) by LordAdam: 12:48am On Mar 07, 2016
@after1 and @babatundetinubu, you guys should show your sophistication, when you cannot understand simple English.

Show me where I said specifically that "No Yoruba [person] condemned the killings"?

Since you guys cannot understand the difference between a person and an entire ethnic group, you guys should just display your blind and nerving tribalism and bigotry here.

Or you guys can explain how Fani Kayode and/or Fayose speak on behalf of Yorubas as an ethnic group?

We are talking about Yorubas as a group speaking out against the killings and using their influence to make Buhari impress on his Fulani people to stop the killings, and you guys are referring to singular yorubas that are not even respected by the Yorubas as an ethnic group.

Hypocrisy and double-standardness at its peak.

Later when I say everyone should stay on their own, you guys will be witch-hunting Ibos.

-Lord

5 Likes

Re: How To Stop Hausa/Fulani Ethnic Violence? (Suggestions) by ycat: 12:51am On Mar 07, 2016
You are one smart guy!

It's a "bash Yoruba" thread that some of our people will swallow without thinking about when ibos start to think good of Yoruba, especially with what they they have been doing for the past 3 days. This is just the latest dope.

To mock one's enemies and move on is one thing, but to squat and spread a mat on it and make it their own is strange, and we should be paying attention to this too, because these people are so desperate for more of this that they can almost reenact the crisis, talk of sick minds. They have opened close to a hundred topics about the situation within 3 days. They called us cowards and we said they are bigger cowards, they called us slaves and we said they are the real slaves. Everything has been said and we have heard them, but no, they just want to make the story their own.

after1:
[s][/s]

Get away with your trash. You are only here to taunt and mock as usual which you and your kinsmen have been doing since 2days, was actually waiting for you to point out where the SW asked for your help. Tribal bigots that think everyone is dull like them, are you the one that killed 16 people in Lagos? Shameless liar, face the problem going on in your region and stop the hypocrisy. I dont know how starting a stylish bashing thread will stop the fulani from killing people in Enugu and Ebonyi. Rubbish

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Stop Hausa/Fulani Ethnic Violence? (Suggestions) by LordAdam: 12:57am On Mar 07, 2016
ycat:
You are one smart guy!

It's a "bash Yoruba" thread that some of our people will swallow without thinking about when ibos start to think good of Yoruba, especially with what they they have been doing for the past 3 days. This is just the latest dope.

To mock one's enemies and move on is one thing, but to squat and spread a mat on it and make it their own is strange, and we should be paying attention to this too, because these people are so desperate for more of this that they can almost reenact the crisis, talk of sick minds. They have opened close to a hundred topics about the situation within 3 days. They called us cowards and we said they are bigger cowards, they called us slaves and we said they are the real slaves. Everything has been said and we have heard them, but no, they just want to make the story their own.

Guy this is not one of those threads. Read the OP well.

I made a simple observation that should have been acknowledged as a viable opinion that it is and then others can go on to make their contributions, but your brothers just hijacked the thread.

You guys are too paranoid. I only said I will not contribute and then stated my reason. Meaning others can make their suggestion, and before I could say jack, e-warriors had drawn swords.

Thread owner is Ibo, and he even attacked me at first. Now he can see that this Southern Unity is a farce. Your Yoruba brothers just proved so with the paranoia and unwanton bigotry.

-Lord

2 Likes

Re: How To Stop Hausa/Fulani Ethnic Violence? (Suggestions) by after1: 12:58am On Mar 07, 2016
ycat:
You are one smart guy!

God bless you. That same guy that started this thread have been taunting the MB for long, he wants to lure Yorubas to this thread so they can start another bashing. They have all opened different threads in celebration as if the entire SW have been burnt to ground. Meanwhile, an Ibo guy was on facebook lamenting on how he lost his elder brother and there belongings in one of those burnt houses. I know there trick and we dont care, we are not savages that will take to the street to kill innocent children, if killing innocent children is bravery to the Ibos, we will rather be a coward.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Stop Hausa/Fulani Ethnic Violence? (Suggestions) by after1: 1:03am On Mar 07, 2016
[s]
LordAdam:

What else can you type?

Simple questions you cannot answer.

Ordinary English you cannot understand.

I am still here, I have proven that you are a bigot. Calling me an oaf or lowlife or whatever derogatory term you can come up with does not change that.

Good night!

-Lord
[/s]

Cant you do without quoting me? I said am done with a liar like you, don't you have shame? You have been exposed already on this thread, spamming my mentions cant change anything, I have no time for tribalist and lowlife bigots. Simple

7 Likes

Re: How To Stop Hausa/Fulani Ethnic Violence? (Suggestions) by LordAdam: 1:05am On Mar 07, 2016
after1:

God bless you. That same guy that opened this thread have been taunting the MB for long, he wants to lure Yorubas to this thread so they can start another bashing. They have all opened different threads in celebration as if the entire SW have been burnt to ground. Meanwhile, an Ibo guy was on facebook lamenting on how he lost his elder brother and there belongings in one of those burnt houses. I know there trick and we dont care, we are not savages that will take to the street to kill innocent children, if killing innocent children is bravery to the Ibos, we will rather be a coward.

You see where paranoia can lead you to. Everyone is your enemy. Because you have a hammer, everybody around you becomes a nail.

Put a pause to this attitude, it is unhealthy.

All my observations in my first post have been brought to bare. Everyone should stay on their own. We can't be claiming united south, when people like you are there to antagonize everyone that is not from your tribe.

What OP started out of goodwill has been tarnished and ridiculed by you because of hatred.

Help yourself!!!

@EastanPower, hope you can see this.

-Lord

4 Likes

Re: How To Stop Hausa/Fulani Ethnic Violence? (Suggestions) by after1: 1:08am On Mar 07, 2016
[s]
LordAdam:

You see where paranoia can lead you to. Everyone is your enemy. Because you have a hammer, everybody around you becomes a nail.

Put a pause to this attitude, it is unhealthy.

All my observations in my first post have been brought to bare. Everyone should stay on their own. We can't be claiming united south, when people like you are there to antagonize everyone that is not from your tribe.

What OP started out of goodwill has been tarnished and ridiculed by you because of hatred.

Help yourself!!!

@EastanPower, hope you can see this.

-Lord
[/s]

All this tactics cant work with me, why should i waste my time arguing with a bigot like you. Cant you do without disturbing my mentions, na by force? I have ignored you then stop disturbing me. I am not gay abeg.

5 Likes

Re: How To Stop Hausa/Fulani Ethnic Violence? (Suggestions) by LordAdam: 1:10am On Mar 07, 2016
after1:
[s][/s]

Cant you do without quoting me? I said am done with a liar like you, don't you have shame? You have been exposed already on this thread, spamming my mentions cant change anything, I have no time for tribalist and lowlife bigots. Simple

If you can't handle it don't make a reply on Nairaland.

The only person that has been exposed is you.

Why can't you answer simple questions?

THREE questions and you can't answer one.

More than 3 replies since I have asked you the questions, and you have time to type bigot and spamming my mention, when you cannot give a simple answer to any of the three questions.

When you mentioned me without me quoting you first, what do you think would have happened?

Get your act together. Answer the questions. Don't cow out now. Act as the man you say you are.

-Lord

2 Likes

Re: How To Stop Hausa/Fulani Ethnic Violence? (Suggestions) by LordAdam: 1:11am On Mar 07, 2016
after1:
[s][/s]

All this tactics cant work with me, why should i waste my time arguing with a bigot like you. Cant you do without disturbing my mentions, na by force? I have ignored you then stop disturbing me. I am not gay abeg.

If you do not have the time to reply me you wouldn't be replying me.

Answer the questions. Stop using diversion tactics.

Are you calling me gay because you cannot answer a simple question?

Answer the questions guy. All 3 of them.

-Lord

2 Likes

Re: How To Stop Hausa/Fulani Ethnic Violence? (Suggestions) by LordAdam: 1:19am On Mar 07, 2016
after1:
[s][/s]

Your ranting and spit splashing is that of a shameless guy trying to save face.

Who is saving face?

Why would I save face, when you are the one who is hiding his face.

Come out of the closet. Answer very simple questions I have thrown at you...

Since you cannot do so, you just proved that you are a bigot.

-Lord

4 Likes

Re: How To Stop Hausa/Fulani Ethnic Violence? (Suggestions) by LordAdam: 1:21am On Mar 07, 2016
after1:
[s][/s]

Your memes are just displaying your pitiable ability to leave the issues at hand and engage in pettiness.

Answer the questions man.

If you do not answer my questions in the next post, I would have given you enough room to help yourself.

My next reply will be my last. Just answer the questions.

-Lord

5 Likes

Re: How To Stop Hausa/Fulani Ethnic Violence? (Suggestions) by LordAdam: 1:36am On Mar 07, 2016
after1:

Typical Ibo man, calling the mods and playing the usual victim card. So its cool to insult my own father, you are a shameless bigot and should get lost. You have no shame at all. Gosh!

If I ask you to show me where I insulted your father, you will also not be able to. You are guilty of insulting me, fact.

"You cannot outsmart your father" was used as an adage. I should not bother explaining what I mean by that. All I should ask you is that "Can you outsmart your father?

You were the first to call a mod. I'm just returning tit for tat.

Bye Bye!!!

-Lord

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Stop Hausa/Fulani Ethnic Violence? (Suggestions) by ycat: 1:46am On Mar 07, 2016
You don't get it and no point talking to a wall.

Go back and read my post again.

The complaint is not about being ban but about balance and fairness.

LordAdam:

I have been at the receiving end of bans, but then you do not expect Seun and the mods to ignore your vituperation simply because you are Yoruba. That is bigotry and unfairness. If you must break rules, prepare to loose control of your account temporarily.

PS: I do believe there are genuine cases where there might be high-handedness on the part of the administrators, but I'm beginning to think it is more of human shortcomings than a conspiracy as you put it.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: How To Stop Hausa/Fulani Ethnic Violence? (Suggestions) by 0YorubaParapo0: 1:53am On Mar 07, 2016
That and after1, great job so far. You two captured everything on my mind.

The SW shouldnt allign with any other southern group because it is quite obvious that everyone is always looking for bad news in Yorubaland. We Yorubas have no friend in the North or South. We need to break from the mentality that Itsekiris and Edos are family, because they're not. Yoruba worry about Yoruba and no one else at this point. This is the moment Yoruba governors and entities need to come together to find solutions to Yoruba enemies, intruders and afonjas. This is beyond APC/PDP....this is for Yorubaland before we have no more Yorubaland to talk about.

While other tribes are becoming more ethnocentric, we Yorubas are losing our ways in order to accommodate one Nigeria in the SW. It's nothing to be proud of.

Let us, awa omo Oduduwa, come together to solve the problems in Yorubaland.

Trust me, the Igbos who are dying to align with the Yorubas by claiming that they're more harmless than Hausa Fulanis are the same ones throwing grand parties to celebrate the Mile 12 attack. Eyin eyan mi, e ronu o. The former is just as dangerous as the latter. What igbos don't understand, because they're often shortsighted, is that should violence break out in the SW, they won't be spared, just like the Mile 12 artack. Igbos were killed and their properties destroyed.

Mo n be awon omo Yoruba, please mind your business when it comes to Biafra. It's not our battle nor our agitation. We want Nigeria divided too, so why are we mocking an agitation that will divide her? Let each person bear him papa name o.

To my Yorubas in the North, make una come home o. Things are about to get hot with SW politics against these Fulani herdsmen monsters. I beg each and every Yoruba person to arm yourself anytime you see these parasite. If they smile at you, Waka. They have no respect for human life.

Of course our leaders won't publicly voice their opinion. Ambode said what any person in his position is supposed to say. We can only demand for our leaders come together to do the rightful thing before these monsters turn a majority tribe into a minority.

Yoruba, e ronu o. A word is enough for the wise.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Stop Hausa/Fulani Ethnic Violence? (Suggestions) by ycat: 1:56am On Mar 07, 2016
The organized bigotry going on has a very strong backing, and we need to see it for what it is. That's why I'm thinking of the Alafin Aole issue and the Yoruba mods here and how they relate.
after1:

Can you imagine? So they ban cos of saying someone is a coward cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I just returned from a ban today as well, the guy i replied was allowed to continue while they ban and hide my post. All those tactics wont stop us from engaging those tribalist and bigots, we can never be gagged.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ibas Hands Over To Gambo As Chief Of Naval Staff (Photos) / Gani Adams: Bandits Mining Our Gold In South West. / Tinubu Rallies Governors In Mission For APC Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.