Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

How To Stop Hausa/Fulani Ethnic Violence? (Suggestions) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How To Stop Hausa/Fulani Ethnic Violence? (Suggestions) (14393 Views)

The Hausa Fulani, The Yoruba And The Slaughter In Ile Ife (1) By Fani-kayode / Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me / U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Stop Hausa/Fulani Ethnic Violence? (Suggestions) by ifyan(m): 10:54pm On Mar 06, 2016
Babatundetinubu:

Ondo have started....other SW states will ensure that this does not go unanswered... angry angry angry

I support what Ondo state government did. Which others will follow suit
Re: How To Stop Hausa/Fulani Ethnic Violence? (Suggestions) by Davvymavvy(f): 10:55pm On Mar 06, 2016
The exact problem highlighted by the op is rearing its ugly head on this thread. When will unhealthy rivalry stop between these two groups? While at that, your common enemy keeps killing your men, raping your sisters and kidnapping your wards. When will a common front be formed to checkmate the excesses of these blood sucking demons?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Stop Hausa/Fulani Ethnic Violence? (Suggestions) by EastanPower(m): 10:56pm On Mar 06, 2016
after1:
[s][/s]

...It is that Sango that will strike you down soon, no one is stopping you oaf not to mock or taunt, you have been doing it daily for those in the MB so its no big deal. While you are mocking, the Fulanis are raping your mother and sisters in Imo, Enugu and Ebonyi while they continue to kill your men in Enugu. The joke is on you.

Oga, stop this argument. The fulanis also rape and kill in the SW. This is why we must find a lasting solution to their menace.
Re: How To Stop Hausa/Fulani Ethnic Violence? (Suggestions) by LordAdam: 10:58pm On Mar 06, 2016
after1:

You truly have no shame, read the trash you wrote again and slap yourself for being dumb and senseless. Thought you said no one ever sympathise with you people, you quickly change goal post again since you have been exposed as a dirty liar, bigot and shameless being. You should go bury your head in shame. Pathetic

Oga what party is Fani Kayode in?

Everyone including blind, dead, and dumb people know Fani Kayode does not speak for the whole West. So what is your point.

You will have a point when someone like Tinubu condemns the killings.

Saying Fani Kayode speaks for SW is like saying Amaechi speaks for the SS.

You need help!!!

-Lord

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Stop Hausa/Fulani Ethnic Violence? (Suggestions) by Babatundetinubu: 10:58pm On Mar 06, 2016
after1:

Of course, saw the news as well but they dont care since its happening to there enemies. They want Yorubas to enter the street and kill anyone on sight, how many Hausa have house in Lagos that Yorubas want to burn, how many have cars? Cos some cowards came in the night to burn houses now means those that died should be mocked. What they pray for is that all Yorubas should perish, reason many of them are rejoicing.

Spot on....their hate will be their eventual undoing... angry

2 Likes

Re: How To Stop Hausa/Fulani Ethnic Violence? (Suggestions) by LordAdam: 11:02pm On Mar 06, 2016
after1:
[s][/s]

...It is that Sango that will strike you down soon, no one is stopping you oaf not to mock or taunt, you have been doing it daily for those in the MB so its no big deal. While you are mocking, the Fulanis are raping your mother and sisters in Imo, Enugu and Ebonyi while they continue to kill your men in Enugu. The joke is on you.

Why you no swear na? E hard you do?

Just say Yorubas are innocent of the charge that they jubilate when news of fulani killing people in the SE comes up? Then whatever you are saying will hold water. Till then, you are just rambling.

-Lord

5 Likes

Re: How To Stop Hausa/Fulani Ethnic Violence? (Suggestions) by Davvymavvy(f): 11:03pm On Mar 06, 2016
LordAdams is the devil on this thread who because of his shortsightedness and myopic view of what unity represents throws caution into the wind to propagate falsehood and arrogantly distorting facts.

9 Likes

Re: How To Stop Hausa/Fulani Ethnic Violence? (Suggestions) by after1: 11:05pm On Mar 06, 2016
[s]
LordAdam:

Oga what party is Fani Kayode in?

Everyone including blind, dead, and dumb people know Fani Kayode does not speak for the whole West. So what is your point.

You will have a point when someone like Tinubu condemns the killings.

Saying Fani Kayode speaks for SW is like saying Amaechi speaks for the SS.

You need help!!!

-Lord
[/s]

Are you okay? So Fani Kayode must be in APC before he can condemn the killings of innocent people. ****

5 Likes

Re: How To Stop Hausa/Fulani Ethnic Violence? (Suggestions) by totit: 11:06pm On Mar 06, 2016
after1:

Of course, saw the news as well but they dont care since its happening to there enemies. They want Yorubas to enter the street and kill anyone on sight, how many Hausa have house in Lagos that Yorubas want to burn, how many have cars? Cos some cowards came in the night to burn houses now means those that died should be mocked. What they pray for is that all Yorubas should perish, reason many of them are rejoicing.

Wordiiiii

The funniest part is how those hungry bloggers exaggerated the whole issue as if it was a war. Lol

Anyway, I am glad the the fake love those online ibos suddenly developed and claimed to have for us (SW) in order to push us,force us to blow the issue out of proportion to actualise brafra failed. angry

6 Likes

Re: How To Stop Hausa/Fulani Ethnic Violence? (Suggestions) by LordAdam: 11:08pm On Mar 06, 2016
Davvymavvy:
LordAdams is the devil on this thread who because of his shortsightedness and myopic view of what unity represents throws caution into the wind to propagate falsehood and arrogantly distorting facts.

Oga, I no call your name. In fact, I don't see the reason for the name-calling.

Yourbas have been quiet about the killing in other regions, it is the turn of other regions to keep quiet. Very simple.

I am not blinded by all these fake unity you guys are preaching.

If you don't agree with me, fine. I no put gun on top your head.

But be more civil in your replies.

-Lord

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Stop Hausa/Fulani Ethnic Violence? (Suggestions) by after1: 11:08pm On Mar 06, 2016
Babatundetinubu:

Spot on....their hate will be their eventual undoing... angry

Can you imagine that bigot trying to shift the goal post, he was caught red handed when he said no Yoruba condemn the killings of Ibos, Is Fani Kayode now an Ibo man? Some people can lie for Africa. Gosh!

7 Likes

Re: How To Stop Hausa/Fulani Ethnic Violence? (Suggestions) by after1: 11:10pm On Mar 06, 2016
totit:

Wordiiiii

The funniest part is how those hungry bloggers exaggerated the whole issue as if it was a war. Lol

Anyway, I am glad the the fake love those online ibos suddenly claim for have for us (SW) in order to push us,force us to blow the issue out of proportion to actualise brafra failed. angry

Can you imagine, Yorubas are cowards cos they refused to enter the street to slaughter kids and any Hausa man. Never knew killing innocent school children and burning houses in the night is bravery.

8 Likes

Re: How To Stop Hausa/Fulani Ethnic Violence? (Suggestions) by LordAdam: 11:11pm On Mar 06, 2016
after1:

Get lost and go bury your large head in shame, you must be a little kid cos you lie alot. I hate liars.

Guy, you prove every time that you are a bigot. I asked you to swear about that Yorubas don't jubilate about the killings of Ibos on NL, and you have suddenly gone cold.

Say something about that.

-Lord

5 Likes

Re: How To Stop Hausa/Fulani Ethnic Violence? (Suggestions) by after1: 11:11pm On Mar 06, 2016
totit:

What of fayose, ekiti state gov?

Fayose is from Abia state, so he is not Yoruba.

7 Likes

Re: How To Stop Hausa/Fulani Ethnic Violence? (Suggestions) by after1: 11:12pm On Mar 06, 2016
[s]
LordAdam:

Guy, you prove every time that you are a bigot. I asked you to swear about that Yorubas don't jubilate about the killings of Ibos on NL, and you have suddenly gone cold.

Say something about that.

-Lord
[/s]

Get lost and stop quoting me. I hate liars and shameless people like you, only God knows how liars like you will train your kids. Pathetic

6 Likes

Re: How To Stop Hausa/Fulani Ethnic Violence? (Suggestions) by LordAdam: 11:13pm On Mar 06, 2016
after1:
[s][/s]

Just shut up and stop the lies. All your brain is filled with lies, your post is still there on this thread. You thought the OP is Yoruba, reason you starting throwing shades that the Yoruba should feel the heat, which i told you we aint asking for any help from bigots like you. While you are mocking the SW and the MB, the fulanis are killing your people in your region but you don't care.

Tribalist like you have no shame, you can continue to shift the goal post but you have been exposed already as a liar and shameless bigot. The evil wish you wish for the Yorubas wll surely backfire to you and your kinsmen in 200 folds.

You irritate me. How did you read my mind to know that I thought that the OP is Yoruba. I know the OP is Igbo right from my first reply.

Yoruba should feel the heat, I still maintain that.

The evil your kind have been wishing other region have already started visiting you guys.

-Lord

8 Likes

Re: How To Stop Hausa/Fulani Ethnic Violence? (Suggestions) by totit: 11:14pm On Mar 06, 2016
after1:

grin

I guess he meant,expected all yorubas on NL to support biafra agenda. Isn't that obvious since Fayose and Fani has now sudden become chukwu and Nkena grin

4 Likes

Re: How To Stop Hausa/Fulani Ethnic Violence? (Suggestions) by AnambraDota: 11:15pm On Mar 06, 2016
after1:

Where did the SW ask you or anyone to come together to stop the madness. You ignorant kids just talk anyhow, an Ibo man started a thread and you throwing shades at the SW that are trying to solve there own problems there own way. Ondo state just ban those miscreants in there states and other SW will surely do same. Bigots like you prefer to mock other stylishly instead of thinking of your own problems, 19 people were killed in Enugu last month and you are here insulting the SW. Make everybody bear hin papa name abeg.

1 Like

Re: How To Stop Hausa/Fulani Ethnic Violence? (Suggestions) by totit: 11:15pm On Mar 06, 2016
after1:

grin

I guess he meant,expected all yoruba on NL to support biafra agenda. Isn't that obvious since Fayose and Fani has now sudden become chukwu and Nkena grin

1 Like

Re: How To Stop Hausa/Fulani Ethnic Violence? (Suggestions) by after1: 11:15pm On Mar 06, 2016
EastanPower:

Oga, stop this argument. The fulanis also rape and kill in the SW. This is why we must find a lasting solution to their menace.

Which argument, it seems you are blind or you cant see your brother lying shamelessly on this thread. Ondo state have ban them from there state, other people affected should follow suit. Very simple.

4 Likes

Re: How To Stop Hausa/Fulani Ethnic Violence? (Suggestions) by LordAdam: 11:16pm On Mar 06, 2016
after1:
[s][/s]

Are you okay? So Fani Kayode must be in APC before he can condemn the killings of innocent people. You should be stoned to death for being devilish. Jesus! Is Fani Kayode an Ibo man? You truly have no shame, its a waste of time responding to a wicked liar like you. Pathetic

I asked you a very simple question, you are just rambling. Does Fani Kayode speak on behalf of the Yorubas?

Answer, before you say Yorubas condemn the killings.

There are yoruba people even hausa peopl residing in the East that condemn the killings in the east, but that does not mean that the umbrella body of Yorubas condemn the killings. They have been quiet.

It's either you do not understand English or you have a very dire comprehension problem.

-Lord

8 Likes

Re: How To Stop Hausa/Fulani Ethnic Violence? (Suggestions) by lekjons(m): 11:17pm On Mar 06, 2016
LordAdam:

The same Fani Kayode that you guys label a traitor, is the one you want to put a garland on his neck because what he said now serves your purpose.

So, better shut it and stay on your bigot lane.
-Lord
bros, calm down..

you were judging based on what you see on nairaland.. i stay in ibadan.. radio stations here(like petals fm, space fm, fresh fm, amuludun fm) have been mocking the FG since weeks ago even before the recent fulani attack in the east with words like "if a fulani bring cows to eat your crops, try to give them water to drink and thank them as for you to have your life" "fulani herdsmen can now legally carry heavy guns about since they were in power" "fulani herdsmen can now kill, rape and capture and nothing will happen""which way Nigeria?" even my mum was about to cry when i showed her the pic. of farmer brutally matcheted in Benue.. so you were here judging millons of people based on a few comments on NL..

so pathetic!

11 Likes

Re: How To Stop Hausa/Fulani Ethnic Violence? (Suggestions) by after1: 11:18pm On Mar 06, 2016
LordAdam:

You irritate me. How did you read my mind to know that I thought that the OP is Yoruba. I know the OP is Igbo right from my first reply.

Yoruba should feel the heat, I still maintain that.

The evil your kind have been wishing other region have already started visiting you guys.

-Lord

Since you want Yorubas to feel the heat, why are you splashing spit everywhere on this thread then? While you pray they feel the heat, your women are feeling more heat in Imo, your parents are been killed in Enugu and Ebonyi while Igalas are killing your people in Aguleri. Abeg, make the heat continue.

8 Likes

Re: How To Stop Hausa/Fulani Ethnic Violence? (Suggestions) by after1: 11:19pm On Mar 06, 2016
totit:

grin

I guess he meant,expected all yoruba on NL to support biafra agenda. Isn't that obvious since Fayose and Fani has now sudden become chukwu and Nkena grin

I tire bro, Fayose and Fani Kayode are not Yoruba so he is still waiting for a Yoruba man to condemn the killings in the East. Shameless people

6 Likes

Re: How To Stop Hausa/Fulani Ethnic Violence? (Suggestions) by after1: 11:20pm On Mar 06, 2016
AnambraDota:

Who is this one? Are you tired of taunting?

4 Likes

Re: How To Stop Hausa/Fulani Ethnic Violence? (Suggestions) by after1: 11:21pm On Mar 06, 2016
[s]
LordAdam:

I asked you a very simple question, you are just rambling. Does Fani Kayode speak on behalf of the Yorubas?

Answer, before you say Yorubas condemn the killings.

There are yoruba people even hausa peopl residing in the East that condemn the killings in the east, but that does not mean that the umbrella body of Yorubas condemn the killings. They have been quiet.

It's either you do not understand English or you have a very dire comprehension problem.

-Lord
[/s]

I have no time for liars and bigots, you can go play with sand with your mates cos you have no single shame.

3 Likes

Re: How To Stop Hausa/Fulani Ethnic Violence? (Suggestions) by LordAdam: 11:26pm On Mar 06, 2016
after1:

Can you imagine that bigot trying to shift the goal post, he was caught red handed when he said no Yoruba condemn the killings of Ibos, Is Fani Kayode now an Ibo man? Some people can lie for Africa. Gosh!

If I say you have a dire comprehension problem, you would think that I am insulting you. Now show me where I said "NO YORUBA CONDEMN THE KILLINGS OF IBOS." I have always used the umbrella term yorubas, yoruba, or SW to refer to the ethnic group/region as a people not to one person. Show me where I specifically said no yoruba person?

That Fani Kayode or Fayose or a yoruba man staying in Anambra says the killing is unjust does not mean that the entire Yoruba conclave/region/people condemn the killing. Show me a group or person that speaks on behalf of the yorubas or SW condemning each of the killings and I will listen to you.

You just type without reasoning.

-Lord

6 Likes

Re: How To Stop Hausa/Fulani Ethnic Violence? (Suggestions) by LordAdam: 11:28pm On Mar 06, 2016
after1:
[s][/s]

I have no time for liars and bigots, you can go play with sand with your mates cos you have no single shame.

You see how you cow from a simple question, yet you are bold enough to call me names.

Move on. Your bigotry does not affect me.

All I have said is that everyone should be on their own lane, and you are just here vibrating over nothing.

-Lord

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jonathan With AU Elections Observers In Zambia (Photos) / Gunning For Gambari - Adamu Aliyu / Darius Ishaku: Ayade’s Defection Embarrassing, Shocking To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.