Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,451 members, 7,850,575 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:27 AM

I Am In Love With My Ex-boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Love With My Ex-boyfriend (713 Views)

18 Years Past But Haven't Yet Moved On From My Ex-BoyFriend! / Should I Attend My Ex-boyfriend's Wedding? / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Am In Love With My Ex-boyfriend by joycej(f): 11:59pm On Aug 15, 2009
I broke up with my ex-boyfriend a few months ago and about three weeks later a meet a great guy who helped me through the break up. Few weeks later we stated dating. I love and care about him but i know deep withing me that i am still in love with my ex. Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!! cry and my ex kinda wants me back.
Re: I Am In Love With My Ex-boyfriend by Kunbee: 12:11am On Aug 16, 2009
Dont go back to ur vomit
Re: I Am In Love With My Ex-boyfriend by johnnygan(m): 12:26am On Aug 16, 2009
@ joyce j
its so sad to hear bout yo breakup but i would like to tell u categorically that we nairalanders are on bots. I repeat, we are all humans here not robots. Do u fink u could just walk up here to talk to us without accurate infos? We maybe interacting thru the internet but we are not computers.
Pardon me miss cuz i'm about to help u out as a computer would.
You have come to Nairaland with an incomplete information about your problem. For a problem to be solved, we would need to know more about u and your ex. We would also want to know more about the circumstances leading to the break up. The new guy is gonna be sorry because he desperately used you to end your relationship with your ex when things were rough. However this affair doesn't seem right.
Kindly give us more information to help us process your help aid.
Goodluck!
I wouldn't mind helpin u get over this new relationship as this your new guy did.
Re: I Am In Love With My Ex-boyfriend by jomamit: 6:06am On Aug 16, 2009
johnnygan:

@ joyce j
its so sad to hear bout yo breakup but i would like to tell u categorically that we nairalanders are on bots. I repeat, we are all humans here not robots. Do u fink u could just walk up here to talk to us without accurate infos? We maybe interacting thru the internet but we are not computers.
Pardon me miss cuz i'm about to help u out as a computer would.
You have come to Nairaland with an incomplete information about your problem. For a problem to be solved, we would need to know more about u and your ex. We would also want to know more about the circumstances leading to the break up. The new guy is gonna be sorry because he desperately used you to end your relationship with your ex when things were rough. However this affair doesn't seem right.
Kindly give us more information to help us process your help aid.
Goodluck!
I wouldn't mind helpin u get over this new relationship as this your new guy did.
wetin this letter mean, with this long letter u know if talk better tin,joyce this is my word, do want u know is the best 4 u, i know u know what u want, so be bold and do what ever u want to do.Dont forget ur future counts.
Re: I Am In Love With My Ex-boyfriend by levene: 6:42am On Aug 16, 2009
Only you can answer that questions. Just choose the guy you love, I guess it is your old boyfriend in this case. Or drop both of them and look for your dream guy through lagosmeet.com, facebook, myspace, etc.

(1)

Am As She Is As And I Dnt Want To Lose Her / Will You Tell Your Friend About A Cheating Spouse / Shut Up! I Bought Your Love!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.