Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,194 members, 7,815,167 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Court Okays Shielding Of Witnesses In Kanu’s Trial - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Court Okays Shielding Of Witnesses In Kanu’s Trial (24194 Views)

Court Okays Evans’ Fundamental Rights Suit For Hearing / Court Okays 10years Sentence For Trigger Happy Cop / NSCDC Accused Of Shielding Officers Who Attacked Man, Three-year-old (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Okays Shielding Of Witnesses In Kanu’s Trial by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 08, 2016
sweetgala:

Thou a very flawed way to gauge intelligence, many here do not display any level of analytical thinking
Yeah, like I'm seeing. So tell me, his would an analytic mind handle this case?
Re: Court Okays Shielding Of Witnesses In Kanu’s Trial by Ahmedhussain3463: 12:20pm On Mar 08, 2016
erico2k2:

Or else we dnt have a base for argument
erico tanx alot and i also respect d way u talk to me despite u dnt knw me|erico,am a nigeria and believe in d nigerian project becos i dnt av any country apart from nigeria.politically my ideology is buharism and tinubu is my leader.d duo dt i just mention, i av excessive admiration for dem. |back to subject matter|d tribulation of nnamdi kanu started back in octomber 2015 wen e was paraded and arrested in a hotel where it was reported to av lodge upon is arrival into nigeria|prior upon his arrival,nnamdi kanu pronounce him self as a leader of a movement wic it actvities is directly against d ideology,belief and philosophies of d federal authority of d nigeria state|dis group e happen to b it leader has pmise to balkanise nigeria atall cost against the oneness been preach by all tiers of govt of nigeria|dis man also transmitt and disseminate information on radio wit alot of nigeria following him,bt very unfortunate dt all d content of his message wic e aired are anti nigeria message,in other words sedition,dis guy gone far as annexing a region out of d nigeria state|erico am nt a student of history bt common sense tell me dt if a battle cnt b won dnt fight it.common sense also tells me dt i av to b vicarious abt wht happen to my neighbour so dt i dnt make fool of my self,ajukwu lose dis battle after three years of unrelenting fighting|kanu,discribe nigeria president as paedophil and change our country name to nizooria calling it a zooo where animal lives and nt human being|bro let me tell u sth u dnt understand today,am hussain by name and an indigen of edo state,bt i was born and brot up from d north|if nigeria shuld balkanise today am going back to south where my both parent where begotten.bro let me also tells u dt d oppressor does nt voluntarily give d oppress it freedom,d oppress ask for it,bro there is a mistake in d configuration of constitution becos it favours d north|there is inbalance and vested interest in dt constitution|and dis happen becos d north where holding power as at wen we return back to democracy and dey birthed d constitution on self interest|bt hw do we address dis inbalance so dt every body can have parity sense of belonging.i tink dt y jonathan organise a confab so as to correct dis anormalities bt unfortunately e lost d election to a northern general becos the timing for d call of d summit was too late ,e would av implement it b4 d election wic will nt av effect as to whether e lost d second term bid or nt|so to me the way forward required dialogue to address d anormalities nt forceful balkanization of dis falseful marriage as claim by ansari tokunbo|we wnt our constitution to b restructured so dt every region interest will b represented|bt wht i dnt wnt is biafra becos i dnt wnt to see my broda sisters in south been slaughter like bokoharam did to people of southeastern part of d country|i wnt tru federalism where fiscal and land authonomy will b given to every state of d federation|bt nnamdi kanu is ignorant of dis,e belive e cn use force to achieve biafra. a dream dt died more dan 45 years back nw,e went and resusscitate it|i wnt igbo presidency and av always argue dt hw will u continue to stabilize our polity as a country witout considering igbo presidency beyond 2023|just imagine d number of soul we av lost since d reemergence of biafra considering d fact dt total hostilities has nt being declared bt at just d embryo stage,anoda fact is dt d elite of dt region are commited to nigeria project,just dis saturday election was held at abia state and people come out to vote,so who is nnamdi kanu realy fighten hard to install biafra for?is it d d elite dt contested to b in nigeria senate and rep or d masses dt comes out to vote in mass?or may b him and his few supporters.!so wht i wnt is igbo presidency so dt dey could feel among aving been alienated from seat of power over 45year nw and still counting,bt also remember dt igbo presidency is nt a right becos our constitution does nt talk abt zoning of presidency is only party constitutions dt says so and nigeria is also a multi party systerm of democracy where any aggrived region can settle and confort dem self at d mercy of polling unit after every four years|i dnt wnt biafra becos i knw our elite will nt allow dt becos nigeria is there business|all i wnt is tru federalism|if there is any need to protest infrastructural decay d easterner shuld hold their leaders responsible becos dt eastern region has gulp up to 3trillion naira since we return to democracy in 1999 money dt is more dan d amount dt turns dubai into heaven on earth|dis is just my opinion any way dnt forget dt opinion is narrow|pls from wht i wrote u supose see kanu offence|
Re: Court Okays Shielding Of Witnesses In Kanu’s Trial by erico2k2(m): 9:43pm On Mar 08, 2016
Ahmedhussain3463:
erico tanx alot and i also respect d way u talk to me despite u dnt knw me|erico,am a nigeria and believe in d nigerian project becos i dnt av any country apart from nigeria.politically my ideology is buharism and tinubu is my leader.d duo dt i just mention, i av excessive admiration for dem. |back to subject matter|d tribulation of nnamdi kanu started back in octomber 2015 wen e was paraded and arrested in a hotel where it was reported to av lodge upon is arrival into nigeria|prior upon his arrival,nnamdi kanu pronounce him self as a leader of a movement wic it actvities is directly against d ideology,belief and philosophies of d federal authority of d nigeria state|dis group e happen to b it leader has pmise to balkanise nigeria atall cost against the oneness been preach by all tiers of govt of nigeria|dis man also transmitt and disseminate information on radio wit alot of nigeria following him,bt very unfortunate dt all d content of his message wic e aired are anti nigeria message,in other words sedition,dis guy gone far as annexing a region out of d nigeria state|erico am nt a student of history bt common sense tell me dt if a battle cnt b won dnt fight it.common sense also tells me dt i av to b vicarious abt wht happen to my neighbour so dt i dnt make fool of my self,ajukwu lose dis battle after three years of unrelenting fighting|kanu,discribe nigeria president as paedophil and change our country name to nizooria calling it a zooo where animal lives and nt human being|bro let me tell u sth u dnt understand today,am hussain by name and an indigen of edo state,bt i was born and brot up from d north|if nigeria shuld balkanise today am going back to south where my both parent where begotten.bro let me also tells u dt d oppressor does nt voluntarily give d oppress it freedom,d oppress ask for it,bro there is a mistake in d configuration of constitution becos it favours d north|there is inbalance and vested interest in dt constitution|and dis happen becos d north where holding power as at wen we return back to democracy and dey birthed d constitution on self interest|bt hw do we address dis inbalance so dt every body can have parity sense of belonging.i tink dt y jonathan organise a confab so as to correct dis anormalities bt unfortunately e lost d election to a northern general becos the timing for d call of d summit was too late ,e would av implement it b4 d election wic will nt av effect as to whether e lost d second term bid or nt|so to me the way forward required dialogue to address d anormalities nt forceful balkanization of dis falseful marriage as claim by ansari tokunbo|we wnt our constitution to b restructured so dt every region interest will b represented|bt wht i dnt wnt is biafra becos i dnt wnt to see my broda sisters in south been slaughter like bokoharam did to people of southeastern part of d country|i wnt tru federalism where fiscal and land authonomy will b given to every state of d federation|bt nnamdi kanu is ignorant of dis,e belive e cn use force to achieve biafra. a dream dt died more dan 45 years back nw,e went and resusscitate it|i wnt igbo presidency and av always argue dt hw will u continue to stabilize our polity as a country witout considering igbo presidency beyond 2023|just imagine d number of soul we av lost since d reemergence of biafra considering d fact dt total hostilities has nt being declared bt at just d embryo stage,anoda fact is dt d elite of dt region are commited to nigeria project,just dis saturday election was held at abia state and people come out to vote,so who is nnamdi kanu realy fighten hard to install biafra for?is it d d elite dt contested to b in nigeria senate and rep or d masses dt comes out to vote in mass?or may b him and his few supporters.!so wht i wnt is igbo presidency so dt dey could feel among aving been alienated from seat of power over 45year nw and still counting,bt also remember dt igbo presidency is nt a right becos our constitution does nt talk abt zoning of presidency is only party constitutions dt says so and nigeria is also a multi party systerm of democracy where any aggrived region can settle and confort dem self at d mercy of polling unit after every four years|i dnt wnt biafra becos i knw our elite will nt allow dt becos nigeria is there business|all i wnt is tru federalism|if there is any need to protest infrastructural decay d easterner shuld hold their leaders responsible becos dt eastern region has gulp up to 3trillion naira since we return to democracy in 1999 money dt is more dan d amount dt turns dubai into heaven on earth|dis is just my opinion any way dnt forget dt opinion is narrow|pls from wht i wrote u supose see kanu offence|
Thanks much appreciated
I have read all you have written, regards the word Annexing, in court that wont stand as it could be described as proposing in my own opinion
Now Im from Delta, I Bear no links to IPOB or Biafra,but the rule of law must be followed.We have the right as a person to express ourselves and hold our leaders accountable, .We have teh God given right to call our leaders any name we deem fit.PMB is not more important in the world than OBAMA or Boris.Boris is the mayor of london been abused spat at, Egged and called all kind of names they go on cos of humility.Now that's what our leaders do not have, btw Kanu and PMB who do you think has humility??
What we are seeing now is how the N Ireland,S Ireland Issue started.Today S Ireland is its own country.Scotland and N ireland are trying to leave the UK, guess waht, its up to the people of Scotland and Northern ireland to vote to stay or to leave no up to the UK.This is civilised democracy, if a certain people recon they could leave then the Fg should throw more incentives into their lives and give them a good reason not to leave however if that fails they are more than welcome to a referendum and a vote to stay or to leave
This picture I just painted is going on right now as we speak
You can also check the Uk threatening to leave the EU
Re: Court Okays Shielding Of Witnesses In Kanu’s Trial by marlockj: 7:21am On Mar 09, 2016
Reyginus:
Wow. I hope you'd maintain this consistency. Okay. In 2011, Muhammadu Buhari incited violence in Nigeria by his utterances and lives were lost. A corper was dragged out of a Police Station and murdered. Should we rate Buhari and Kanu as same people? Who has died as a result of Kanu's utterance?

Am not even APC...... only Dat I support good governance no matter who is on seat...

Both of them......

Cuz of kanu alot of Ipob members Hv been killed... houses n shops where destroyed in onitsha.....

If not for kanu and his biafra stuff...does innocent ipob who shuld Hv been on deir shop or road hustling....

Buhari did Wat u said...Bt Jonathan refused to arrest him....

Though am in south region...Buhari is more fearless than our Jonathan truth b told
Re: Court Okays Shielding Of Witnesses In Kanu’s Trial by Nobody: 9:38am On Mar 09, 2016
marlockj:

Am not even APC...... only Dat I support good governance no matter who is on seat...

Both of them......

Cuz of kanu alot of Ipob members Hv been killed... houses n shops where destroyed in onitsha.....

If not for kanu and his biafra stuff...does innocent ipob who shuld Hv been on deir shop or road hustling....

Buhari did Wat u said...Bt Jonathan refused to arrest him....

Though am in south region...Buhari is more fearless than our Jonathan truth b told
So KANU is responsible for Unarmed Protesters being Shot at sight?
Re: Court Okays Shielding Of Witnesses In Kanu’s Trial by electrokcoi(m): 9:14pm On Mar 09, 2016
bittertruthz:

who is innocent?........................... Arrogant Kanu can not be innocent. The bible says: BLESSED ARE THE PEACE MAKER FOR THEY SHALL OBTAIN PEACE.

Kanu is a violent war monger. So arrogant and insulting................. He dont even have respect for igbo ladies married to other tribe and their children. He is not diplomatic.
mr if someone tell you who you are will you see it as an insult? and why didnt they charge him for insulting ur country?
Re: Court Okays Shielding Of Witnesses In Kanu’s Trial by marlockj: 6:57pm On Mar 10, 2016
Reyginus:

Who else??

if Nt for biafra culd does Ppl protest??

now Dat Dey are dead..Wat has biafra done to deir family....

Has biafra compensated dem?

is army Nt still xisting?

is Buhari Nt still on seat?

who remember dem today

I pity youth who are still not wise..killing urself for nothing...Dnt b surprise mre protest n mre killed....yet no biafra....

Someone Lik mi...una go die finish, buried I no go comot ma house....

Jst Lik during election..youth were kill....now Wat has Buhari done to remember dem..or Evn campaign promises....noting is achieved...
Re: Court Okays Shielding Of Witnesses In Kanu’s Trial by TrollinStone: 12:18am On Mar 11, 2016
Reyginus:
Not really putting on a mask but a screen shield blocking his or her face. Do you have an idea if the witness will call their names before the process begin?
I hear they won't as this will make the screen shielding useless but their identities will be verified by some processes. Apparently the procedure is admissible in law in cases of treasonable felony [the charge being brought against Kanu]
Re: Court Okays Shielding Of Witnesses In Kanu’s Trial by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 11, 2016
marlockj:

Who else??

if Nt for biafra culd does Ppl protest??

now Dat Dey are dead..Wat has biafra done to deir family....

Has biafra compensated dem?

is army Nt still xisting?

is Buhari Nt still on seat?

who remember dem today

I pity youth who are still not wise..killing urself for nothing...Dnt b surprise mre protest n mre killed....yet no biafra....

Someone Lik mi...una go die finish, buried I no go comot ma house....

Jst Lik during election..youth were kill....now Wat has Buhari done to remember dem..or Evn campaign promises....noting is achieved...

Lol. So if there's an unarmed protest and people are shot then whoever organized the protest is responsible for the deaths and not the one who shot them?
Re: Court Okays Shielding Of Witnesses In Kanu’s Trial by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 11, 2016
TrollinStone:

I hear they won't as this will make the screen shielding useless but their identities will be verified by some processes. Apparently the procedure is admissible in law in cases of treasonable felony [the charge being brought against Kanu]
Okay. Thank you.
Re: Court Okays Shielding Of Witnesses In Kanu’s Trial by marlockj: 2:50pm On Mar 12, 2016
Reyginus:
Lol. So if there's an unarmed protest and people are shot then whoever organized the protest is responsible for the deaths and not the one who shot them?

Yes.....Dat goes to tell u Dat wen u go confronting a deadly dog u shuld b prepared for any outcome.....

Their organizer shuld Hv told dem Dat Dey were facing a deadly group,Dat were arm to d teeth.....

Peaceful u claim and roads where blocked,activities of innocent Ppl Whr shut down,tyres were burn.....u Ppl shop wer destroyed and u call it peaceful....

If they wanted peaceful protest they shuld Hv gone to aso rock and protest infront of Buhari....rather Dan block road,shops etc..and hinder Ppl who Dnt wnt to belong to them.....

To mi I wish army had done mre.....Jst Lik Dey did to shites....

Something I ask maself Hw a well educated youth..instead of go to is or her usually business... rather go protesting...if they ask them Wat are you protecting for...they will say kanu...... see Hw useless they are....they forgot that judiciary is an arm of govt...and d judgment will b made public for everyone to read...if the judgment is Nt fair enuf.....then protest kickoff.....
Re: Court Okays Shielding Of Witnesses In Kanu’s Trial by marlockj: 2:56pm On Mar 12, 2016
Reyginus:

Bros let me tell u...wit ma level of education....

There are things I can't do....example protest for a politician...... fight for a particular party....go outside jubilatin for a political candidate who won election...snatching ballot box's.....protesting for a group Dat am Nt Evn recognised, fight for sumtin Dat will end up to benefit oga at d top....risk my life in voting for any political candidate.. if d area is tensed...

I cn support biafra Bt I cnt leave Wat is important to mi n go running d street...wen I Hv family to look after.....

U n I knw Dat kanu will b released one day....if he is clean he will b released...if he is Nt den he shuld b punished.... all we need is fair judgment.... den Why do we go abt protesting... Wat for then?..

his family are outside country enough.... we foolishh youth are Jst too foolllishhhh...

Those guys Dat wer killed during protest... I Hv Neva read in news that kanu family went to visit dem...or Jst a bag of rice,,,or money for burial or compensation.... or Jst a condolence msgs on social media... or anything to remember those Ppl....do u knw those guys Hv families..... and wit all this u xpect someone Lik me to jump into d street Jst for biafra.....

I Dnt knw Why Ppl Dnt ask questions before doing sumtins......

We shuld b hustling for ticket to heaven not this....

My great grand grand grand grand father didn't succeed in this...Dat was wen we as a nation didn't Hv all dis sophisticated weapons ohh...nw children children children we born to hear biafra....Dey still didn't succeed....now is our set....we are here again....Why cnt we Jst Hv common sense?
Re: Court Okays Shielding Of Witnesses In Kanu’s Trial by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 12, 2016
marlockj:

Yes.....Dat goes to tell u Dat wen u go confronting a deadly dog u shuld b prepared for any outcome.....

Their organizer shuld Hv told dem Dat Dey were facing a deadly group,Dat were arm to d teeth.....

Peaceful u claim and roads where blocked,activities of innocent Ppl Whr shut down,tyres were burn.....u Ppl shop wer destroyed and u call it peaceful....

If they wanted peaceful protest they shuld Hv gone to aso rock and protest infront of Buhari....rather Dan block road,shops etc..and hinder Ppl who Dnt wnt to belong to them.....

To mi I wish army had done mre.....Jst Lik Dey did to shites....

Something I ask maself Hw a well educated youth..instead of go to is or her usually business... rather go protesting...if they ask them Wat are you protecting for...they will say kanu...... see Hw useless they are....they forgot that judiciary is an arm of govt...and d judgment will b made public for everyone to read...if the judgment is Nt fair enuf.....then protest kickoff.....
So the government should be a dog?
Re: Court Okays Shielding Of Witnesses In Kanu’s Trial by Nobody: 10:19pm On Mar 12, 2016
marlockj:

Bros let me tell u...wit ma level of education....

There are things I can't do....example protest for a politician...... fight for a particular party....go outside jubilatin for a political candidate who won election...snatching ballot box's.....protesting for a group Dat am Nt Evn recognised, fight for sumtin Dat will end up to benefit oga at d top....risk my life in voting for any political candidate.. if d area is tensed...

I cn support biafra Bt I cnt leave Wat is important to mi n go running d street...wen I Hv family to look after.....

U n I knw Dat kanu will b released one day....if he is clean he will b released...if he is Nt den he shuld b punished.... all we need is fair judgment.... den Why do we go abt protesting... Wat for then?..

his family are outside country enough.... we foolishh youth are Jst too foolllishhhh...

Those guys Dat wer killed during protest... I Hv Neva read in news that kanu family went to visit dem...or Jst a bag of rice,,,or money for burial or compensation.... or Jst a condolence msgs on social media... or anything to remember those Ppl....do u knw those guys Hv families..... and wit all this u xpect someone Lik me to jump into d street Jst for biafra.....

I Dnt knw Why Ppl Dnt ask questions before doing sumtins......

We shuld b hustling for ticket to heaven not this....

My great grand grand grand grand father didn't succeed in this...Dat was wen we as a nation didn't Hv all dis sophisticated weapons ohh...nw children children children we born to hear biafra....Dey still didn't succeed....now is our set....we are here again....Why cnt we Jst Hv common sense?

Commonsense you say. In a democracy is it commonsensical to shoot protesters no matter how stupid their reason?
Re: Court Okays Shielding Of Witnesses In Kanu’s Trial by marlockj: 8:02am On Mar 13, 2016
Reyginus:
Commonsense you say. In a democracy is it commonsensical to shoot protesters no matter how stupid their reason?

If Dat will bring peace...so b it...

If protesters wer not kill I bet u they will till b protesting till date....now if Dey wnt to protest Dey will rethink....

Non peaceful protest deserve death.....

It is very wrong for u to blame Buhari...instead of go confronting him,u frustrate travellers who is going about their business.... you shut dwn shop Evn wen does Ppl are not among ur protests..... you steal from those who refuse to lock shop....

You claim to b biafra Bt non of ur Ppl speak of it in Senate?how of Rep or Evn governors....all deny biafra...... yet they claim they will succeed how......

U elected them to represent the voice of the Ppl...yet I Hv Neva heard of biafra in Senate or rep....... tell mi Hw a common man wit senses after knowing all this will protest...

For any protest to b successful u nid high Ppl up their to push it....kanu who claim to b head....stay outside control to gv command.....

Funny enuf I stay in biafra section....

D prblm u guys Hv now is Dat u Hv a lion as president who is equal to d task.....any shit u are called to answer......if u guys had Try this in Jonathan probably u culd Hv seen improvement..

Bt Buhari Dnt Hv such tym...

Infact in this country biafra is d least prblm
Re: Court Okays Shielding Of Witnesses In Kanu’s Trial by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 13, 2016
marlockj:

If Dat will bring peace...so b it...

If protesters wer not kill I bet u they will till b protesting till date....now if Dey wnt to protest Dey will rethink....

Non peaceful protest deserve death.....

It is very wrong for u to blame Buhari...instead of go confronting him,u frustrate travellers who is going about their business.... you shut dwn shop Evn wen does Ppl are not among ur protests..... you steal from those who refuse to lock shop....

You claim to b biafra Bt non of ur Ppl speak of it in Senate?how of Rep or Evn governors....all deny biafra...... yet they claim they will succeed how......

U elected them to represent the voice of the Ppl...yet I Hv Neva heard of biafra in Senate or rep....... tell mi Hw a common man wit senses after knowing all this will protest...

For any protest to b successful u nid high Ppl up their to push it....kanu who claim to b head....stay outside control to gv command.....

Funny enuf I stay in biafra section....

D prblm u guys Hv now is Dat u Hv a lion as president who is equal to d task.....any shit u are called to answer......if u guys had Try this in Jonathan probably u culd Hv seen improvement..

Bt Buhari Dnt Hv such tym...

Infact in this country biafra is d least prblm
I'm wondering if you are really a human being. So death is now how you stop a protest so that it doesn't happen again? It's a shame. Where is your conscience?
Re: Court Okays Shielding Of Witnesses In Kanu’s Trial by marlockj: 9:50am On Mar 15, 2016
Reyginus:
I'm wondering if you are really a human being. So death is now how you stop a protest so that it doesn't happen again? It's a shame. Where is your conscience?

Wat conscience!!!!

If they had conscience they wuldnt Hv stop operation n travellers... Jst Cuz of their selfish desire......

Dat serves dem right....

Nxt tym they stay @ hme.....
Re: Court Okays Shielding Of Witnesses In Kanu’s Trial by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 15, 2016
marlockj:

Wat conscience!!!!

If they had conscience they wuldnt Hv stop operation n travellers... Jst Cuz of their selfish desire......

Dat serves dem right....

Nxt tym they stay @ hme.....
I still ask where is your conscience and commonsense?
Re: Court Okays Shielding Of Witnesses In Kanu’s Trial by marlockj: 7:12pm On Mar 15, 2016
Reyginus:
I still ask where is your conscience and commonsense?

@ this point I guess u Dnt Hv anytin mre to say....as u Kip repeating the same thing....

I need ur points not repetition of d same question?
Re: Court Okays Shielding Of Witnesses In Kanu’s Trial by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 15, 2016
marlockj:

@ this point I guess u Dnt Hv anytin mre to say....as u Kip repeating the same thing....

I need ur points not repetition of d same question?
Points? What does your conscience stand for? And I bet you believe in a Good God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anambra Vigilante Kills Man 4 Days To Wedding / Traders Attack FCDA Official In Abuja Court, Break His Head (Graphic Photos) / Hoodlums Take Over LASU Axis, Attack & Rob Students At Will

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.