Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,829 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? (49518 Views)

"Nigerian Men Are The Best, They Spend On Ladies Well" - South Africa Lady Says / Disadvantages Of Ladies With Protruding Stomach (big Stomach) / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 07, 2016
AirSultan:
Wow. Goodevening to you too

same to you too..
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by alatbaba1(m): 7:19pm On Mar 07, 2016
Capital Nooooo for me
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Morountodun: 7:20pm On Mar 07, 2016
Greene66:
I have seen a lot of ladies. Nigerian especially that have stomach. You think some of them are pregnant. Why is this?

Guys can you marry a woman with stomach?

Are they giving you sleepless nights? Why can't you mind your foreign wives and let us be?

Oyinbo's Asslicker!

4 Likes

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by spoman: 7:21pm On Mar 07, 2016
JOGGING CAN PLAY A GOOD ROLE BITCH.
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by domopps(m): 7:22pm On Mar 07, 2016
It's a NO from me!

Cheeeeeers
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by coolluk(m): 7:22pm On Mar 07, 2016
As a guy dere is less pressure on us on our physical looks but I still try ma best to keep ma tummy flat at least, then a babe would now be careless with there's, it's just irritating
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by jaymichael(m): 7:23pm On Mar 07, 2016
I don't care about big tummy. If I like her, that's all that matters. I will even rub the tummy well well sef.

4 Likes

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by repogirl(f): 7:23pm On Mar 07, 2016
NaijA girls don suffer ehhhh! angry

2 Likes

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Morountodun: 7:23pm On Mar 07, 2016
sorextee:
its soo irritating and annoying. i will soon break up with her, cos she has not reduced eating junk food. undecided.. and i cant marry a lady with big stomach. shes not pregnant, her stomach is that large. if she come get belle nko? accoeding to a research, girls with big stomach snores a lot.

Bla bla bla

If you are a Nigeria, you will understand.
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Emasel(m): 7:24pm On Mar 07, 2016
My biggest turn off for a lady!

Capital No!
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Morountodun: 7:25pm On Mar 07, 2016
Strahovski1:

I married at 19 years of age.

My third baby was named on this nairaland last year December.

The point is, keep fit! Bulging stomach is illegal. Bulging stomach is a sin! Bulging stomach is bad for your health. Bulging stomach makes you snore and snoring is illegal. Snoring is dirty and sinful. Pot belly is a bd thing.

Flat Tummy people go to good place and find good things smiley

Things like goats.. chickens.. eggs.. curry and more smiley

undecided
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by repogirl(f): 7:25pm On Mar 07, 2016
Diddyydiva:
that's it oooooo

I won't be surprised if the major speakers on this thread are dwarfs or pot belly guys grin grin

yet they are the first to throw stones.

Yeye dey smell
no mind all of them jare.

Hiding behind their phones and making noise like they all have looks like Mr. Nigeria.

Big belle or no big belle, there is someone for everyone!

4 Likes

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Morountodun: 7:26pm On Mar 07, 2016
Leriebloom:

That is where u v it wrong. My mum is still in a great shape.smiley

Great genes.

1 Like

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Ishilove: 7:26pm On Mar 07, 2016
Cutehector:
grin

Well she will have d big stomach later in life so there's no big deal..

All these sexy girls formin Caro will eventually turn out to be shapeless like their mothers in future.

cool
Calling people's mothers shapeless.

This is what happens when the fingers are faster than the brain.

4 Likes

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by icankel: 7:27pm On Mar 07, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Most of the guys here have pot belly ladies as girlfriends yet they are here forming #Team flat

Oshi rata marayo undecided
So i get pot belly and u still wan make i marry a woman wit pot belly too If i hear eehh
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by repogirl(f): 7:27pm On Mar 07, 2016
Leriebloom:

That is where u v it wrong. My mum is still in a great shape.smiley
If that's your mother, then how old are you? She looks soooo young.
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Morountodun: 7:28pm On Mar 07, 2016
Greene66:

See dis one. Tell me which white lady has pot belly? undecided

You are still living in a caveundecided

1 Like

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Ishilove: 7:28pm On Mar 07, 2016
Cutehector:
just a small number. I need u to check out d number of women in ur street. Just take a look at ten elderly women, count hw many hav potruded stomach, and those dat dnt hav.. just ten elderly women only.. den tell me hw many of dem out of 10 hav and dnt hav
Christ... I can't believe someone who has a mother typed this bullshit.

1 Like

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Cutehector(m): 7:28pm On Mar 07, 2016
Ishilove:

Calling people's mothers shapeless.

This is what happens when the fingers are faster than the brain.
ishilove just dey ur lane oo.. make I nor face ur matter dis evening unless lalasticlala go ban two of us. cool
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by miqos02(m): 7:28pm On Mar 07, 2016
its their life
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by amtaken(f): 7:29pm On Mar 07, 2016
Here's my take:
Everybody should have flat tommy irrespective of gender except you are pregnant or your baby is less than 3 months.

Exception to our sisters who have fabroid in their tommy.

1 Like

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Cutehector(m): 7:29pm On Mar 07, 2016
Ishilove:

Christ... I can't believe someone who has a mother typed this bullshit.
b like say dog don start to dey bark... respect urself ishilove. I won't warn u again
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Ishilove: 7:30pm On Mar 07, 2016
Morountodun:

You are still living in a caveundecided
I like your name.

Femi Osofisan smiley

1 Like

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Leriebloom(f): 7:30pm On Mar 07, 2016
repogirl:
If that's your mother, then how old are you? She looks soooo young.

lolz. i m 21 and the eldest is 26, wld be 27 this yr.
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Morountodun: 7:31pm On Mar 07, 2016
Greene66:
If I'm president of Nigeria.

All ladies with big stomach be arrested and sentence to life imprisonment .

We shall start with your family memberssmiley

3 Likes

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by nellywendy1991(f): 7:31pm On Mar 07, 2016
what's wrong if a lady gat big tommy sadwhat's wrong if a lady gat big tommy
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by holluwai(m): 7:31pm On Mar 07, 2016
Some stomach can be sexy o wink
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by godoluwa(m): 7:32pm On Mar 07, 2016
thesicilian:
Big turn-off for me.
Knowing fully well that it is not just food alone that cause the big tommy - a lot of them have been pregnant before - I tend to steer clear of them all
u r well informed, most of 9ja ladies get big tummy due to excessive intake of family planning drugs
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by onosprince(m): 7:32pm On Mar 07, 2016
I dislike it
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Leriebloom(f): 7:32pm On Mar 07, 2016
Morountodun:

Great genes.
I am hoping i look like that when m in my late fifties too.
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by Morountodun: 7:32pm On Mar 07, 2016
Ishilove:

I like your name.

Femi Osofisan smiley

Thanks

Yes, I love the name.
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? by iPopAlomo(m): 7:33pm On Mar 07, 2016
I really don't mind...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

See What I Saw At A Lounge In Awka / He Bought Her A Range Rover Sports And Dumped Her On Valentine Day / He’s Taken! Lady Wields Gun In Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.