Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,722 members, 7,955,703 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:24 PM

Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? (49494 Views)

I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel / Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke? / Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? by omohjesu(m): 11:21pm On Mar 07, 2016
No b pesin marry rick ross

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? by Nickymezor(f): 11:21pm On Mar 07, 2016
Nt cool, nt cool@ allllllllllllllllllllllllĺllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? by dapsonlou(m): 11:22pm On Mar 07, 2016
NewSheriff:
I always wonder whether those pregnant men around town woke up one day to suddenly find out they're pregnant How on earth will a man just watch his tommy grow bigger and bigger by the day and not do anything to get it back to shape?

This guy is asking Questions hungry dudes ask.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? by flokii: 11:22pm On Mar 07, 2016
Leeeekeeee:
Tummy like this ain't easy to come by..

My igbo brodaz will tell u more..

Ego amaka..

Are you sure that's ordinary pot belly?

Looks like nutrient defect of probably organ failure to me... #just saying

I can bet ur small intestine is ruptured with inflamed appendix

Na real wa..
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? by ladyF(f): 11:24pm On Mar 07, 2016
babadem2much:

I have it na, but sometimes it disappear check my profile. I don gym tire my sis but once I give a break for like 3 months one portable zero pack will just appear grin grin
Lol your stomach is even flat. smiley

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? by dapsonlou(m): 11:25pm On Mar 07, 2016
Caringguy:
Team Six Packs grin grin

Team hungry. Your Mates Are Collecting Apartments in Lekki you are still cooking Jollof rice to meet six pack at his father's house. Six pack full Ladipo and the Igbo boys from the Village are Blessed with it, you can have your pick.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? by mills0448(m): 11:25pm On Mar 07, 2016
That awkward moment when you're reading this comment to find an awkward moment but there isn't any, and still you're reading this comment and you're starting to realise it says nothing important and you just wasted a couple of seconds of your life but you're still reading and you don't even know why. That's awkward... You should give me a like for wasting your time.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? by toprealman: 11:26pm On Mar 07, 2016
tosyne2much:
At least somebody married Ambode cheesy
which politician of note has a flat belly? No be them they win all them lil birds including the OP. I hate pretence!!! OP you fine pass Adam's wife?
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Mar 07, 2016
kilokeys:

And for folks that are naturally fat nko?

Oooh.. Same way u might not acknowledge u were born stewpid

Fatness is different from big belly, I have friends who are fatter than me but with moderate stomach.
It all depends on ur perception, what u eat and when you eat and exercise too
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? by sagieramos(m): 11:31pm On Mar 07, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
because i am jobless. I need a job

Bro abeg halla me if u c 1. me self dey find job
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Mar 07, 2016
dapsonlou:

Team hungry. Your Mates Are Collecting Apartments in Lekki you are still cooking Jollof rice to meet six pack at his father's house. Six pack full Ladipo and the Igbo boys from the Village are Blessed with it, you can have your pick.
**Mistaken identity** grin grin
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Mar 07, 2016
undecidedToo much Akpu
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? by sarutobie(m): 11:36pm On Mar 07, 2016
Lol a counter thread..Guys do not be deicieved, a big stomach is a health hazard waiting to happen..

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? by Adesiji77: 11:36pm On Mar 07, 2016
There is nothing you won't find on NL... cheesy

@topic: It used to be seen as a sign of "good living" in the past...now people know better lipsrsealed cool
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? by henrybomb(m): 11:38pm On Mar 07, 2016
NewSheriff:
I always wonder whether those pregnant men around town woke up one day to suddenly find out they're pregnant How on earth will a man just watch his tommy grow bigger and bigger by the day and not do anything to get it back to shape?
if u r gonna b fat u cant stop dat tummy from growing its difficult especially in dis part of the world where we eat dinner very late
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? by dapsonlou(m): 11:38pm On Mar 07, 2016
Caringguy:
**Mistaken identity** grin grin

OK you are the Igbo guy From Village no?
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? by Rexnegro(m): 11:40pm On Mar 07, 2016
Caringguy:
Bros why are you downgrading yourself undecided
maybe the Bros no get hope of making it again in life...as for am rich and will always be true Christ my helper
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? by Geenickel(m): 11:43pm On Mar 07, 2016
tosyne2much:
I swear don no go even look you belly if money don dey involved cheesy
Oga tosyneeeeee.... Happy new year o
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Mar 07, 2016
dapsonlou:

OK you are the Igbo guy From Village no?
Do i look like an Igbo guy to you?
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? by dapsonlou(m): 11:49pm On Mar 07, 2016
Caringguy:
Do i look like an Igbo guy to you?

I can't see you na lol. Oya send good. Just messing with.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? by 9jatatafo(m): 11:50pm On Mar 07, 2016
NewSheriff:

Effect of eating pounded yam late in the night with assorted meat and some bottles of beer coupled with lack of exercise
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? by sagieramos(m): 11:51pm On Mar 07, 2016
PEZMAN:
Forget story...
In lagbaja's voice: no look at my belle ooo coz it's a sign of good living
No, it's a sign of bad health
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? by linearity: 11:51pm On Mar 07, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
some people have got no time to exercise their bodies. The pregnant men are mostly those rich men that do nothing than sitting in their offices everyday. How wud they have time for exercise? cheesy

The truth is exercise is overrated in the department of losing weight. And it has been the downfall of many and discouragement to many more in their attempt to lose weight.

All things being equal i.e. your metabolical rate being normal; weight loss or weight gain is simply the net of your daily food intake. If you take in too much carb or sugar than you can burn, you gain weight; but if you take less, you lose weight.

Exercise plan a role of toning your muscle and giving you core strength; the irony is, if you do too much exercise, your craving for food increases astronomically and when you eat more to offset the craving as a result of the exercise, you gain weight because 90% of the time you will over eat.

The true way to lose weight is to eliminate all/nearly all carbs and sugar from your diet, if you can take out the carb and replace them with protein, fruit, etc; the weight will come off, even if you did not exercise for a single day....jump on the scale now, then try this for just seven days and you will notice the difference, plus you do not necessary have to reduce your protein in take, eat protein, pepper soup, etc until you are full.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? by maiTurawa(m): 11:53pm On Mar 07, 2016
And former PDP chairman Adamu Muazu is married to 4wives despite his massive belly.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? by Dennybouy: 11:56pm On Mar 07, 2016
And the worst part be say na our security personnel naim dey carry dem the stomach
PaAmadee:
Gone are the days wen pot belly na sign of enjoyment, these days some pot belly na due to swear.

Viewers discretion is strongly advised.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? by Ekakamba: 11:56pm On Mar 07, 2016
Dis one wey 96% of the reply nĂ¥ from men, dem ladies dey indirectly voice their opinion to tell us say no time to check weda belle big or not coz men scarce. grin grin
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? by opribo(m): 11:57pm On Mar 07, 2016
What's matters for a man is financial power and what matters for a woman is beauty.So look anyhow if you got big cash I. Your pocket you pass but for a woman once you are ugly you fail it all if you like be the richest woman in the world.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? by johnlegend05: 12:00am On Mar 08, 2016
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? by Nicepoker(m): 12:05am On Mar 08, 2016
Caringguy:
Team Six Packs grin grin
u mean hunger packs.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? by faruz: 12:06am On Mar 08, 2016
Jung:

Just die pls
grin cheesy grin grin..... 100000 likes jooorrr...... grin
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? by JSayin(f): 12:06am On Mar 08, 2016
PaAmadee:
Gone are the days wen pot belly na sign of enjoyment, these days some pot belly na due to swear.

Viewers discretion is strongly advised.

angry Very disgusting!

When a man's pot belly gets so big to the extent that he can't see his own d__k, trust me, there is NOTHING sexy about it!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lovebirds Who Met At The ATM Queue Set To Wed (PIX) / 6 Pictures You'll Most Likely Find On A Naija Babe's Phone / Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.