Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,368 members, 7,819,320 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Set Record Straight: Pinkequity, Pinkbloomer, Deltavag, & Inspiredautos - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Set Record Straight: Pinkequity, Pinkbloomer, Deltavag, & Inspiredautos (13756 Views)

$50 Cash Giveaway, Straight To Your Paypal Account / This Is Hot And Smokey : Straight From The Chefs Pot / How A Website Goes Straight To Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Set Record Straight: Pinkequity, Pinkbloomer, Deltavag, & Inspiredautos by debosky(m): 11:45pm On Jul 18, 2009
david you don't get it - if these allegations are true, then coolfaced is systematically scamming nairaland members why shouldn't this be exposed?

On the other hand, if these allegations are untrue, cooldfaced has been painted in bad light for no reason and given a bad name.

As far as I'm concerned, this isn't about Siena as such, except that he may have been scammed or is painting someone in a bad light - the truth should be posted for ordinary nairaland members to make up their minds.
Re: Set Record Straight: Pinkequity, Pinkbloomer, Deltavag, & Inspiredautos by lawyer(m): 1:27am On Jul 19, 2009
Honestly, i am totally upset with coolface and this is a major disappointment to me. This whole problem started in the property forum when coolface and larez where discussing about a property to build for coolface until i started getting private emails, phone calls and text messages from Well meaning Nairalanders that Coolface is trying to rope larez into a scam because she has done same to people like inspired and sienna. Despite the rough words and evidences proffered by inspired and sienna, i was ready to give coolface the benefit of doubt to redeem those damning accusations until it turned into a verbal shout match and i had to transfer the thread to the general discussion hoping it will die a natural death if all parties could settle their grievances amicably outside the public eye.

Now with Uspry's new revelation, it is becoming quite clear that coolface is not what she really is and seems and despite her previous promise that her arguments with inspired and sienna where just personal private problems which she will solve between themselves, she forgot to mention that there are others who she has either involved herself in a shady or dodgy deal on Nairaland and there may be more.

This is not a laughing matter to anybody and nobody should treat it as such because it could be you tomorrow.

Nairaland is a place where people meet everyday and network for business opportunities and situations. One thing is pertinent on Nairaland; Everybody has gained from Somebody business wise and this is contributing to make the world a global village. I have met quite a handful of Nairalanders personally and done deals with them and for them and one thing that stands out like a sore thumb is the Issue of Trust and Honesty exhibited by all of them including me. These are the key things that makes Nairaland different from all other sites because we make sure our dealings are in the open and with the utmost sincerity. Once that trust is eroded, it leads to a lot of factors that potray negativity everywhere and the Moderators on Nairaland will not condone such absurdities in what so ever manner and form it rears it head.

Coolface i have not met you before but i responded responsibly when you were accused at first by making sure the complainants provided concrete and real evidence before they convict you. You denied every wrong doing and i tempered justice with mercy by appealing to all parties to sheath their swords but you have abused that trust and i expect more people to come out to complain about your work ethos and manner of business dealings. There is only one word for people like you and that's called a "SCAMMER" and i would encourage all parties to take up prosecutorial and legal options against you. This is cyber crime at its best and any how you look at it, its a crime. You had all the opportunity to call all parties together to arbitrate on the issue but you chose to deny it until it has all being exposed to the world.

On my own part, i would work with the site administrator and respectable moderators to invoke any sanction that is necessary against you.

Nairaland is a supposed to be a safe, trusted and honest community and we dont need people like you adding to the already bad image of Nigerians!

You will be well advised to Govern yourself accordingly in Future unless you could be looking at Multiple, concurrent and consecutive jail time years if you dont change your ways!
Re: Set Record Straight: Pinkequity, Pinkbloomer, Deltavag, & Inspiredautos by Nobody: 1:49am On Jul 19, 2009
It's really sad, yes, that a mother of an innocent child could be so cold.

Besides myself, Inspired, and Uspry1, she also hasn't done right by her ex accountant. Last year, he did the Tax Returns of a pre-existing company, which Coolfaced took over and which became Pinkequity. This was between October and December last year. The accountant, Mr Franklin Jac-During, who has his offices in New Cross, London did the work, which as you can imagine, is not straightforward, given that the company Coolfaced was taking over was 11 years old, and had been dormant for some time.

I got a phone call on the 17th July, and it was Mr Jac-During. He exchanged pleasantries with me, then got down to the purpose of his call. He has not been paid, he says he has called Coolfaced, left several messages, which she has not responded to. She will not accept his calls.

I was surprised - we're talking close to 10 months overdue, so close to a year. Accountants are generally quite astute, and it's not easy to hoodwink them, but it's happened! I explained I was no longer in contact with Coolfaced, and was it possible for him to forward any email correspondence between himself and Coolfaced? He very kindly did so, and yesterday, sent them through.

Some of them are as follows. . .
Re: Set Record Straight: Pinkequity, Pinkbloomer, Deltavag, & Inspiredautos by Nobody: 1:53am On Jul 19, 2009

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: 12 December 2008 15:50
To: franklin@jacring**********.co.uk
Subject: Re: Overdue professional fee

Good day to you Mr Frank,

Yes I will get on this immediately. I was just speaking to Mr Sonibare three days ago about this. Thanks for sending your bank details too.

I have previously emailed you asking if you accept paypal payment couple of weeks ago but got no response.

This is the first time I am getting your bank details where I can make payment and Mr Sonibare had asked me to email you for this detail so it just came on time.

And I apologise for the need for reminder.

Regards,

Wunmi Allen
215-*** ***

-----Original Message-----
From: Franklin Jacring**********.co.uk <franklin@jacring**********.co.uk>
To: wo********7z@aol.com
Sent: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 12:14 am

Wumni,

We would like to inform you that our professional fee has exceeded our 7 days payment terms and is now overdue. We are sure this is an oversight, however in order to avoid further reminders, please arrange for payment to be made in the next 7days.

Payment can either be made via bank transfer or cheque made payable to F Jac-During and accounts details are as follows:

Bank account No: ********

Sortcode: ******.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Franklin Jac-During
Partner
Jacring & Associates
Accountants & Tax Consultants
8 ******* ***
Newcross
London
SE15 ***
DDI:+44 (0)207 *** ***
Fax: +44 (0)207 *** ***
Mob:+44 (0)7956 *** ***
Re: Set Record Straight: Pinkequity, Pinkbloomer, Deltavag, & Inspiredautos by Nobody: 1:54am On Jul 19, 2009
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: 25 November 2008 18:40
To: franklin@jacring**********.co.uk
Subject: I wondered if paypal payment of your professional fees will be accepted?

Hello Mr Frank,

A million thanks to you for saving my neck the other time about tax.

Please accept my apologies not getting in touch about payment. Been trying to get through usual start-ups financial crunch.

I was just wondering if you have a paypal account? I'd like to make the payment of your professional services via paypal. Also it will be really helpful if you'd permit installmental payments?

I hope to call you tomorrow to discuss this and also about the project I told you about the last time I spoke to you.

I have registered your company on the forum and have tried to choose a name befitting your business. Please do find time to log on to forum and change any details like password or username that you dont like. I will also send you follow up email via the admin panel of Pinkbloomer.

Have a pleasant day.

Wunmi Allen
215-*** ****
Re: Set Record Straight: Pinkequity, Pinkbloomer, Deltavag, & Inspiredautos by nguage(m): 1:57am On Jul 19, 2009
I don't know why I hit the reply button but since I did, I'll talk my own. I know no one is bad, I know people do "bad" things because they find themselves in situations they can't handle. And even when people do bad things, they regret doing it. Ask anyone in this thread, they all feel a bit of guilt. Coolfaced feels guilty for not paying up on time. Uspry feels guilty for bringing it up in a public forum and Siena feels guilty for participating in the mudslinging. So what we have at the end of the day is a lot of guilty people who don't feel good for doing the things they did.

My point is that war is ugly and love is, well, lovely. But how can we love when we are slaves? Slaves to material things that will always rot. Thank you for your time. It may look like I made no point but look deep there's a point.
Re: Set Record Straight: Pinkequity, Pinkbloomer, Deltavag, & Inspiredautos by Nobody: 2:01am On Jul 19, 2009
To: wo********7z@aol.com
Sent: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 9:29 am
Subject: Re: Boston

Wunmi,

I can confirm filing of both your accounts and tax returns which was put in the post yesterday 23/10/08.

Have a good day.

Franklin

Franklin Jac-During
Partner
Jacring & Associates
8 ****** ****
Newcross
London
SE15 ***
DDI:+44 (0)207 *** ****
Fax: +44 (0)207 *** ****
Mob:+44 (0)7956 *** ****

Please consider the environment - do you really need to print this email?

On Tue Oct 7 14:10 , woo*******7z@aol.com sent:

Goodmorning Mr Frank,

I will be calling you shortly.

Thanks

Wunmi

Please note the date of completion - 23/10/2008. Mr Jac-During has been owed ever since.
Re: Set Record Straight: Pinkequity, Pinkbloomer, Deltavag, & Inspiredautos by Nobody: 2:08am On Jul 19, 2009
To: wood******7z@aol.com
Sent: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 6:46 am

Wunmi,

I think you are avoiding our requests for settling of this overdue bill.

In future, you will have to come up with 75-90% of the fee before we even have to do any work for your company.

Please can you respond on when you are going to make this payment . Exceptionally, if we dont hear from you within 14 days, we will have to apply to the court for judgement to be obtained. 

We hope this action will not be necessary as you are one of our valued client, but we have to protect our business and penalised non-payers accordingly.

If we pursue exceptional action against your company securing loans/overdraft of any amount will be very difficult.

Please respond .

Regards

Franklin Jac-During

Partner
Jacring & Associates
8 ****** ****
Newcross
London
SE15 ***

On Wed Jan 7 6:42 , Franklin Jacringassociates.co.uk sent:

Wunmi,

Our professional fee remained outstanding despites previous reminders.

Please ensure that this is paid within the next 7 days without the need for further reminders, otherwise your account with us will be placed on our bad debt register and we will call for an upfront fee of 75% on any future work from Pinkequity Ltd.

We value you as one of our promising clients and our practice has some obligations to meet in order to ensure survival in this economic climate.

Please accept our apology if payment was made within the last 7 days.

Kind Regards
Franklin Jac-During

Partner
Jacring & Associates
8 ******* ****
Newcross
London
SE15 ***

Mr Jac-During's bill still remains outstanding.
Re: Set Record Straight: Pinkequity, Pinkbloomer, Deltavag, & Inspiredautos by larez(m): 7:36am On Jul 19, 2009
@Siena, please let this go and retain your dignity. But before I forget, I just want to say thanks a whole bunch. You have confirmed some theories and patterns that were dancing in my head.
Re: Set Record Straight: Pinkequity, Pinkbloomer, Deltavag, & Inspiredautos by larez(m): 7:45am On Jul 19, 2009
@Coolface

If you want to redeem your reputation. Pay the SINGLE MOTHER, who has clearly laboured for her money. There are no gray areas here. Work was done and MUST be paid for or else it will be a fact that you defrauded her. We don't know for sure what happened between you and the others, but the allegation here are clear and you have not disputed any of her claims. We usually tell men to act bigger and ignore issues, but this one here is woman to woman, and single mother to single mother which you always bring up as a crutch. I will advise you to stop posting on Nairaland until you have cleared this debt, and your next post should be a confirmation of this payment. When you're done with the payment, you should lie low for a while and think about how not to be deemed manipulative by too many people. There is always a fire, where there is smoke.
Re: Set Record Straight: Pinkequity, Pinkbloomer, Deltavag, & Inspiredautos by larez(m): 8:26am On Jul 19, 2009
@ Lawyer:

Please check your email. Props to you for straight-fowardness.
Re: Set Record Straight: Pinkequity, Pinkbloomer, Deltavag, & Inspiredautos by SamMilla1(m): 10:00am On Jul 19, 2009
I m surprised!
Re: Set Record Straight: Pinkequity, Pinkbloomer, Deltavag, & Inspiredautos by remoranger(m): 10:10am On Jul 19, 2009
i think we ve just been invaded. this thread shud b moved to the FIGHT section of the forum. i really dont see the relevance. really
Re: Set Record Straight: Pinkequity, Pinkbloomer, Deltavag, & Inspiredautos by larez(m): 10:27am On Jul 19, 2009
I for one doubted the allegations and advised the parties to sort out issues off Nairaland. But then, with all these new revelations, I am glad that things were made more clear here. I wonder what it would be like if everyone that has had contact with the accused posted all their communication with the person. I am sure there will be shockers.

Nairaland will be a much nicer environment if fraudulent activities are brought to the open. This will in-turn let the 419ers know that such nonsense will not be tolerated. I have changed my opinion about this and now stand in agreement with the defrauded ones.
Re: Set Record Straight: Pinkequity, Pinkbloomer, Deltavag, & Inspiredautos by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 19, 2009
This kinda stuff involve nairaland webmasters and must be sorted out here! So that i dont fall the next victim!
Re: Set Record Straight: Pinkequity, Pinkbloomer, Deltavag, & Inspiredautos by inspiredm(m): 1:50pm On Jul 19, 2009
Siena:

Wunmi,

In future, you will have to come up with 75-90% of the fee before we even have to do any work for your company.

Please can you respond on when you are going to make this payment . Exceptionally, if we dont hear from you within 14 days, we will have to apply to the court for judgement to be obtained. 

We hope this action will not be necessary as you are one of our valued client, but we have to protect our business and penalised non-payers accordingly.

If we pursue exceptional action against your company securing loans/overdraft of any amount will be very difficult.

Please respond .

Regards

Franklin Jac-During

Partner
Jacring & Associates
8 ****** ****
Newcross
London
SE15 ***

Wunmi,

Please ensure that this is paid within the next 7 days without the need for further reminders, otherwise your account with us will be placed on our bad debt register and we will call for an upfront fee of 75% on any future work from Pinkequity Ltd.

We value you as one of our promising clients and our practice has some obligations to meet in order to ensure survival in this economic climate.

Kind Regards
Franklin Jac-During

Partner
Jacring & Associates
8 ******* ****
Newcross
London
SE15 ***

Jesus Wept.

1 Like

Re: Set Record Straight: Pinkequity, Pinkbloomer, Deltavag, & Inspiredautos by inspiredm(m): 2:06pm On Jul 19, 2009
Uspry1,

Interestingly I have Paid The Total amount I was Charged For My Website ( www.BLOCKED )

I was told The Programmers Have been Paid their Money Via American Express Credit Card In full Several Weeks before I made the Payment

I Paid the Sum of $1,380 on the 30th of May 2009.

Now I have some questions.

Were you the Programmer that Started work on my Website ?

Did you start any Work on my website At all ?

How much have you been Paid So far On the website ?

How Much Do you Need to get The website Up and Running ?

Can I get your email adddress ? Or Kindly send me an email via enquiries@BLOCKED

Your response Would be Appreciated.

cool cool
Re: Set Record Straight: Pinkequity, Pinkbloomer, Deltavag, & Inspiredautos by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 19, 2009
inspired_m:

Jesus Wept. 

He sure did - just as I feel like weeping for the single mother of 2 in the US, who trusted she'd be paid for her services.

Excerpt from our YIM conversation yesterday:

tesachat (18/07/2009 23:52:35): I forgot telling u. i just lost my 6 months worth child support my exhubby left arrear behind. everything i hv shortage i still constrict until my new job came last May on the job training, i was told that my first paycheck will be come out on Aug 5th owing 3 month worths of training, event, and video conference, right after i got promoted with commission increased.
Siena Conner (18/07/2009 23:53:05):
tesachat (18/07/2009 23:54:43): After Aug 5th, regular pyck will be weekly plus one bonus cash. Sigh! two more weeks to go the more i patience to participicate all one month promoted job required refer to get $400 bonus check and free Dell Purple netbook giveaway.
tesachat (18/07/2009 23:55:25): hurry up Aug 5th. smile

Now, that would invoke sympathy in the hardest of hearts. How could she make use of a fellow lady's services, yet not pay her??
Re: Set Record Straight: Pinkequity, Pinkbloomer, Deltavag, & Inspiredautos by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 19, 2009
@ Inspired: I'll send across contact details, but I'll wait to hear her response first.
Re: Set Record Straight: Pinkequity, Pinkbloomer, Deltavag, & Inspiredautos by uspry1(f): 3:47pm On Jul 19, 2009
inspired_m:

Uspry1,

Interestingly I have Paid The Total amount I was Charged For My Website ( www.BLOCKED )

I was told The Programmers Have been Paid their Money Via American Express Credit Card In full Several Weeks before I made the Payment.

I Paid the Sum of $1,380 on the 30th of May 2009.

Now I have some questions.

Were you the Programmer that Started work on my Website ?

Did you start any Work on my website At all ?

How much have you been Paid So far On the website ?

How Much Do you Need to get The website Up and Running ?

Can I get your email adddress ? Or Kindly send me an email via enquiries@BLOCKED

Your response Would be Appreciated.

cool cool

@inspired_m, let me answer your questions completely at below:

[list]
[li]Coolfaced8 defrauded you about American Credit Card which meant for her own credit card. American Credit Card is very strictest to pay in full within 15 days after used it that will cut off immediately if failed. 10 years ago before I established my own website service business working at home, I used to work for a major credit card firm in the customer service department for 3 years permanent job. I knew how does credit card works.

Currently I as programmer never have any kind of interest-based credit card i do not trust all credit card companies. I use prepaid Western Union debit card to reload funds inside debit card at any Western Union local cashier in person unlimited fund as much as I want to put in[/li]

[li]Were you the Programmer that Started work on my Website ? Yes, I was the programmer that Coolfaced8 hired me to do install, modifiy, and configure premade template via web hosting account Coolfaced8 gave me.[/li]

[li]Did you start any Work on my website At all ? Yes, I started working on BLOCKED from May 29,2009 until June 1, 2009 to stop working due to coolfaced8 failed to supply me all materials I need from client sent to her.[/li]

[li]How much have you been Paid So far On the website ? No, I have not been paid for this website, BLOCKED. Coolfaced8 insisted asking me what was my price quote be that she promised to pay me after she apologized me for her insult me and have to find a programmer replacement. I submitted my updated invoice to her on June 3, 2009 via her home email address. Then coolfaced8 told me that she did not get it. Then I re-sent another invoice to her on June 4, 2009. She said she will contact me the follow-up exact date---one week later to let me know that she will pay $150.00 in full right away. Never happen neither her contact me FAILED!!! [/li][BR]
[li]How Much Do you Need to get The website Up and Running ? Your website, BLOCKED is already LAUNCHED UP since May 30, 2009 by me as programmer but not finished to work on site color background, site logo re-designed, adding credit financing page, year/auto make/auto model search box page to retrieve car products data from database, sub-page (product page) re-designed to display car detail information and bottom footer re-designed. By the way, since June 1, 2009, i never go back to work on BLOCKED. I see constantly someone else (programmer) removed my work where I installed Flash XML picture scroller on and off several times on June and July, why coolfaced8/programmer do that? >>>see new header logo creation by me below<<<[/li]

[li]Sure, you have my email address that Siena mentioned his post below giving you my contact detail. Siena you have my permission giving it to inspired_m. Thank you for your email address you gave me.[/li]
[/list]

New header logo creation: [i was told by coolfaced8 to remove logo on hold until the client tell her putting his logo back normally---i waited, waited, waited, NEVER RESPOND for 4 days straight---that's why i quit.]

Re: Set Record Straight: Pinkequity, Pinkbloomer, Deltavag, & Inspiredautos by uspry1(f): 9:56pm On Jul 19, 2009
@inspired_m

See on third header logo above post #51 was made by coolfaced8 using Microsoft Paint, not me!!!
Re: Set Record Straight: Pinkequity, Pinkbloomer, Deltavag, & Inspiredautos by coolfaced8(f): 10:26pm On Jul 19, 2009
@seun

&

@ lawyer (property section moderator)

Let me know.
Re: Set Record Straight: Pinkequity, Pinkbloomer, Deltavag, & Inspiredautos by coolfaced8(f): 10:29pm On Jul 19, 2009
uspry1:

@inspired_m, let me answer your questions completely at below:
[list]
[li]Coolfaced8 defrauded you about American Credit Card which meant for her own credit card. American Credit Card is very strictest to pay in full within 15 days after used it that will cut off immediately if failed. 10 years ago before I established my own website service business working at home, I used to work for a major credit card firm in the customer service department for 3 years permanent job. I knew how does credit card works.

Currently I as programmer never have any kind of interest-based credit card i do not trust all credit card companies. I use prepaid Western Union debit card to reload funds inside debit card at any Western Union local cashier in person unlimited fund as much as I want to put in[/li]

[li]Yes, I was the programmer that Coolfaced8 hired me to do install, modifiy, and configure premade template via web hosting account Coolfaced8 gave me.[/li]

[li]Yes, I started working on BLOCKED from May 29,2009 until June 1, 2009 to stop working due to coolfaced8 failed to supply me all materials I need from client sent to her.[/li]

[li]No, I have not been paid for this website, BLOCKED. Coolfaced8 insisted asking me what was my price quote be that she promised to pay me after she apologized me for her insult me and have to find a programmer replacement. I submitted my updated invoice to her on June 3, 2009 via her home email address. Then coolfaced8 told me that she did not get it. Then I re-sent another invoice to her on June 4, 2009. She said she will contact me the follow-up exact date---one week later to let me know that she will pay $150.00 in full right away. Never happen neither her contact me FAILED!!! [/li][BR]
[li]Your website, BLOCKED is already LAUNCHED UP since May 30, 2009 by me as programmer but not finished to work on site color background, site logo re-designed, adding credit financing page, year/auto make/auto model search box page to retrieve car products data from database, sub-page (product page) re-designed to display car detail information and bottom footer re-designed. By the way, since June 1, 2009, i never go back to work on BLOCKED. I see constantly someone else (programmer) removed my work where I installed Flash XML picture scroller on and off several times on June and July, why coolfaced8/programmer do that?[/li]>>>see new header logo creation by me below<<<

[li]Sure, you have my email address that Siena mentioned his post below giving you my contact detail. Siena you have my permission giving it to inspired_m. Thank you for your email address you gave me.[/li]
[/list]

New header logo creation: [i was told by coolfaced8 to remove logo on hold until the client tell her putting his logo back normally---i waited, waited, waited, NEVER RESPOND for 4 days straight---that's why i quit.]

so you're claiming that you did the logo?

Logo was done and paid for by a third party.

And the other picture you're claiming was one of the many pictures bought by me for the project at istockphoto.com
Re: Set Record Straight: Pinkequity, Pinkbloomer, Deltavag, & Inspiredautos by coolfaced8(f): 10:43pm On Jul 19, 2009
Siena:

Wunmi,

Please respond .

Regards

Franklin Jac-During

Partner
Jacring & Associates
8 ****** ****
Newcross
London
SE15 ***

Wunmi,

Kind Regards
Franklin Jac-During

Partner
Jacring & Associates
8 ******* ****
Newcross
London
SE15 ***

There were things that frustrated the intentions of paying this bill. And both HSBC bank's communications, and Google checkout funds that google still has since Nov 2008 will be published here when I get home. It was meant to fund the Pinkequity's Business account that Siena opened on my behalf. But I kept having tech problems and kept emailing google why my fund's was taken out of my account, but failed to reach the account it was intended for. Before I found out that I was not even listed as a signatory on my own Company's account! I confided all of this loose ends to HSBC US, and they advise me to take ownership of my company as soon as possible.

I also emailed the guy at one time if he has paypal so I can pay his bill via paypal, but he said No. I am in New york and cannot access a lot of docs here, but will surely do after I get home. I have honestly forgotten about this bill since then.
Re: Set Record Straight: Pinkequity, Pinkbloomer, Deltavag, & Inspiredautos by uspry1(f): 10:45pm On Jul 19, 2009
coolfaced8:

so you're claiming that you did the logo?

Logo was done and paid for by a third party.

And the other picture you're claiming was one of the many pictures bought by me for the project at istockphoto.com

@coolfaced8

That is not corrected what coolfaced8 posted.

On the left of this logo, red flame-look shape picture and a car with hand holding key along with roll carpet picture that coolfaced bought from istockphoto.com. And in the middle text are from free font generator at cooltext.com that she gave me.

I use my Adobe Photoshop to put two images (red logo) or (car w/red carpet) and jpeg font image together into one gif transparent logo. It is my craftmanship custom logo, no way from either istockphoto or cooltext by itself, must create one.

I have my proof raw Photoshop files (PSD) that has multiple layers mentioned above. Ask any experienced graphic designer to know what I talk about how to create header logo creatively.
Re: Set Record Straight: Pinkequity, Pinkbloomer, Deltavag, & Inspiredautos by coolfaced8(f): 10:46pm On Jul 19, 2009
@Urspry1

You did not make those logo. That was inspired logo that he gave me. I contracted the logo to a third party to enhance the graphics and it was a finished product before I sent you the files. The other picture is from istockphoto.com.

You did nothing with those files. ANd I never did anything with microsoft paint either. I did not make that logo. I only sent you the files so you can install them.
Re: Set Record Straight: Pinkequity, Pinkbloomer, Deltavag, & Inspiredautos by uspry1(f): 10:48pm On Jul 19, 2009
coolfaced8:

@Urspry1

You did not make those logo. That was inspired logo that he gave me. I contracted the logo to a third party to enhance the graphics and it was a finished product before I sent you the files. The other picture is from istockphoto.com.

You did nothing with those files. ANd I never did anything with microsoft paint either. I did not make that logo. I only sent you the files so you can install them.

@coolfaced8 is dishonesty I am telling you.

I will go get someone, who hired me to create his two logos that he gave me his pictures, to discredit your lies and false accusations against me.
Re: Set Record Straight: Pinkequity, Pinkbloomer, Deltavag, & Inspiredautos by coolfaced8(f): 10:49pm On Jul 19, 2009
uspry1:

@coolfaced8

That is not corrected what coolfaced8 posted.

On the right of this logo, red flame-look shape picture and a car with hand holding key along with roll carpet picture that coolfaced bought from istockphoto.com, in the middle text are from free font generator at cooltext.com that she gave me.

I use my Adobe Photoshop to put two images (red logo) or (car w/red carpet) and jpeg font image together into one gif transparent logo. It is my craftmanship custom logo, no way from either istockphoto or cooltext by itself, must create one.

I have my proof raw Photoshop files (PSD) that has multiple layers mentioned above. Ask any experienced graphic designer to know what I talk about how to create header logo creatively.

Anyway, there are other imp issues to address and I'll be doing so soon.

I have both pics that I purchased and the original logo, I will post them online when I get home, you can explain what craftmanship you did afterwards.

This is the least imp of all the other allegations here.
Re: Set Record Straight: Pinkequity, Pinkbloomer, Deltavag, & Inspiredautos by uspry1(f): 10:54pm On Jul 19, 2009
The following original photos at below coolfaced bought from and gave me that she asked me to create new header logo for BLOCKED:

Bingo! My new two formed header logo was born you see above my previously post. Link: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-297712.32.html#msg4213710

Re: Set Record Straight: Pinkequity, Pinkbloomer, Deltavag, & Inspiredautos by coolfaced8(f): 10:54pm On Jul 19, 2009
Siena:

He sure did - just as I feel like weeping for the single mother of 2 in the US, who trusted she'd be paid for her services.

Excerpt from our YIM conversation yesterday:

tesachat (18/07/2009 23:52:35): I forgot telling u. i just lost my 6 months worth child support my exhubby left arrear behind. everything i hv shortage i still constrict until my new job came last May on the job training, i was told that my first paycheck will be come out on Aug 5th owing 3 month worths of training, event, and video conference, right after i got promoted with commission increased.
Siena Conner (18/07/2009 23:53:05):
tesachat (18/07/2009 23:54:43): After Aug 5th, regular pyck will be weekly plus one bonus cash. Sigh! two more weeks to go the more i patience to participicate all one month promoted job required refer to get $400 bonus check and free Dell Purple netbook giveaway.
tesachat (18/07/2009 23:55:25): hurry up Aug 5th. smile

Now, that would invoke sympathy in the hardest of hearts. How could she make use of a fellow lady's services, yet not pay her??

Hell really has no fury like a,

I would never have imagine in my lifetime what I escaped from.

I can't just wait to get home, I have nothing here, this is someobody else computer am using. I have a desktop email app that is only available on my laptop.
Re: Set Record Straight: Pinkequity, Pinkbloomer, Deltavag, & Inspiredautos by coolfaced8(f): 10:59pm On Jul 19, 2009
lawyer:

Honestly, i am totally upset with coolface and this is a major disappointment to me. This whole problem started in the property forum when coolface and larez where discussing about a property to build for coolface until i started getting private emails, phone calls and text messages from Well meaning Nairalanders that Coolface is trying to rope larez into a scam because she has done same to people like inspired and sienna. Despite the rough words and evidences proffered by inspired and sienna, i was ready to give coolface the benefit of doubt to redeem those damning accusations until it turned into a verbal shout match and i had to transfer the thread to the general discussion hoping it will die a natural death if all parties could settle their grievances amicably outside the public eye.

Now with Uspry's new revelation, it is becoming quite clear that coolface is not what she really is and seems and despite her previous promise that her arguments with inspired and sienna where just personal private problems which she will solve between themselves, she forgot to mention that there are others who she has either involved herself in a shady or dodgy deal on Nairaland and there may be more.

This is not a laughing matter to anybody and nobody should treat it as such because it could be you tomorrow.

Nairaland is a place where people meet everyday and network for business opportunities and situations. One thing is pertinent on Nairaland; Everybody has gained from Somebody business wise and this is contributing to make the world a global village. I have met quite a handful of Nairalanders personally and done deals with them and for them and one thing that stands out like a sore thumb is the Issue of Trust and Honesty exhibited by all of them including me. These are the key things that makes Nairaland different from all other sites because we make sure our dealings are in the open and with the utmost sincerity. Once that trust is eroded, it leads to a lot of factors that potray negativity everywhere and the Moderators on Nairaland will not condone such absurdities in what so ever manner and form it rears it head.

Coolface i have not met you before but i responded responsibly when you were accused at first by making sure the complainants provided concrete and real evidence before they convict you. You denied every wrong doing and i tempered justice with mercy by appealing to all parties to sheath their swords but you have abused that trust and i expect more people to come out to complain about your work ethos and manner of business dealings. There is only one word for people like you and that's called a "SCAMMER" and i would encourage all parties to take up prosecutorial and legal options against you. This is cyber crime at its best and any how you look at it, its a crime. You had all the opportunity to call all parties together to arbitrate on the issue but you chose to deny it until it has all being exposed to the world.

On my own part, i would work with the site administrator and respectable moderators to invoke any sanction that is necessary against you.

Nairaland is a supposed to be a safe, trusted and honest community and we dont need people like you adding to the already bad image of Nigerians!

You will be well advised to Govern yourself accordingly in Future unless you could be looking at Multiple, concurrent and consecutive jail time years if you dont change your ways!

So many things does not belong here. But I'm not home right now. I have nothing here to show for all of this mess. When I get home, I'll straightened this out. Do not be too hasty to judge yet.
Re: Set Record Straight: Pinkequity, Pinkbloomer, Deltavag, & Inspiredautos by larez(m): 11:14pm On Jul 19, 2009
I really can't believe what I am reading. This woman is still trying to defend these things? I have already spotted lies from what she has told me personally. Coolface, be careful now, our yahoo conversations are saved. If you continue this approach rather than being apologetic, I may promptly post the transcripts from yahoo. In case you're not aware, I hate liars and cheats. You were also the one going on and on about me not trusting. You can obviously see why trust has to be earned. Check your own yahoo transcripts to see what you had told me about this issue and compare with what I am seeing here now.

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Drop Any Question Regarding Adsense Approval. I Will Try And Help. / How To Advertise On Linda Ikeji’s Blog. / A New Community To Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.