Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,721 members, 7,824,050 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Set Record Straight: Pinkequity, Pinkbloomer, Deltavag, & Inspiredautos - Webmasters (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Set Record Straight: Pinkequity, Pinkbloomer, Deltavag, & Inspiredautos (13763 Views)

$50 Cash Giveaway, Straight To Your Paypal Account / This Is Hot And Smokey : Straight From The Chefs Pot / How A Website Goes Straight To Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Set Record Straight: Pinkequity, Pinkbloomer, Deltavag, & Inspiredautos by gestapo(f): 7:59pm On Jul 20, 2009
I dont believe this coolface of a woman would still come here to defend herself despite the allegations levied against her, it is sad that instead of people to retrace their steps they still come to defend the obvious. what a pity.
Re: Set Record Straight: Pinkequity, Pinkbloomer, Deltavag, & Inspiredautos by uspry1(f): 8:50pm On Jul 20, 2009
This is first invoice statement with email enclosed sending to Siena at that time coolfaced had told me that Siena was her business partner, you will see two names together: Wunmi and Siena on my invoice. Since I did not saved my 8/8/08 thru 9/4/08 YIM conversations, it was about business partnership coolfaced and Siena worked with both pinkequity.com and deltavag.com. That's how Siena and I stopped contact after I submitted the invoice. Enjoy it!

Re: Set Record Straight: Pinkequity, Pinkbloomer, Deltavag, & Inspiredautos by Busybody2(f): 9:04pm On Jul 20, 2009
As usual, not only has whatsherface not acknowledged whether she owes USPRY1 any money, she is now trying to smear and malign USPRY1's character, and trying to take down as many people with her as possible, because surely I am not the only one who's noticed the thinly veiled thread she made to Larez undecided

Isn't there any well-meaning Nigerian who is a webwhatchumacallit to come and corroborate or refute the allegations now hanging over Uspry1's submission as to her involvement with this inspiredautos project embarassed embarassed embarassed Thank God we can see with our own two eyes that despite whatsherface claiming Mike was employed to clean up the mess made by USPRY1, the YIM archive has exonerated USPRY1 and in fact revealed that she was the one employed to clean up the mess left by Mike cry

I also notice she has not mentioned anything about why USPRY1 hasn't been paid for the work done since November 2008 to date cool THIS IS SAD sad

To whom it may concern, these are just rhetoric questions/musings that needs no answers whatsoever, I'd rather the issues on the ground, of which there are many, be dealt with instead cool
Re: Set Record Straight: Pinkequity, Pinkbloomer, Deltavag, & Inspiredautos by spikedcylinder: 9:07pm On Jul 20, 2009
Enough of all this mudslinging na, its getting out of hand.

Coolface, do you you acknowledge owing uspry or not? If you do, I think you should pay her and forget all this business. If you don't acknowledge owing her, it begs other questions and that might be a matter that can't be judged or decided on nl.

You people should behave.
Re: Set Record Straight: Pinkequity, Pinkbloomer, Deltavag, & Inspiredautos by yawatide(f): 9:49pm On Jul 20, 2009
Okay, time out folks!

I have read the posts here for a while. In my philosophy that for such posts, it is similar to prey being stalked by a predator while you are filiming in yankari games reserve, I allowed this post to stay. Now, I think the points have been made and it needs to go private. As one of the moderators, I am getting flooded with requests that this thread be locked.

I am going to speak based on what I have read. I am not saying either party(ies) is/are right or wrong as let's face it, we are on a public forum and anyone can say anything. It's one's word against the others:

Uspry1:
from the bottom of my heart, it is a pity what has happened to you. You have worked hard for your money and you should be treated right. I take it you have learned a valuable lesson from your ordeal.

To all those who are owing uspry1:
Due to the natural law of karma, I would expect you to pay up uspry1. Of course, again since this is a public forum, no one can hold your feet to the fire on this but hopefully, your conscience will prick you.

To both parties:
Please take this private. If it means going to a court of law, so be it. I think nairalanders have now become fully aware of what has gone down. I, and I am sure others pray that this issue be resolved amicably and soonest.

I will let this thread marinate for a few more hours, noting the communication before deciding whether or not to lock it down.

Thanks in advance for all your cooperation
Re: Set Record Straight: Pinkequity, Pinkbloomer, Deltavag, & Inspiredautos by Pataki: 9:50pm On Jul 20, 2009
I read this thread in and out and I am utterly disgusted with the things been spewed herein. Seeing that this thread sprang from a previous thread created by the accused in the first place which has now been locked, I appeal that this thread be left open for people to see that there are indeed scams or intended level of scams taking place for real. More interesting is that this is not a scam emanating from Nigeria as it is usually the expected norm, albeit, it is still perpetrated by Nigerian(s). embarassed

@ Uspry1,
Nice to see you are back on the forum. Where have you been all these while? Been a long time you popped up on the forum. You have laid accusations at coolfaced8, backed with invoices and YIM conversations as to how you have not been paid over this month. My question to you now is: What is the next step?

One major applaud with this thread is that; you have alerted us to a possible scammer on the loose on this forum. For that, thank you. I only hope those who have a thinking and working brain would not venture into business blindly without properly assessing the risk they are entering into, when dealing and negotiating business with faceless beings. Only to be later entrapped with ''love'' and be wiring money across to faceless beings! Nigerians abroad now scamming Nigerians at home! shocked grin grin

Reality Check:
That said, Nairaland.com is simply a forum! Nairaland.com is not the typical ebay, nor paypal nor amazon that can resolve business and non payment of deals done within or outside its territories by its registered faceless members who can only be traced through their ip address, bank account details and location details given. Stating that coolfaced8 should pay you your outstanding fee here would not make her bulge an inch towards it on this forum. I suggest you take up this matter with your solicitor. Nairaland.com is not a Judge Judy show! I hope you understand my point and stop this posting of invoices and email referrals henceforth.

@ Siena,
Wassup brov? Been a while now I must say. You have really stooped quite low on this thread. I do not expect some posting as you have done right here from you. I know you do give it to me straight if I am found erring. You have done it in times past to me, however it was done on YIM though - remember?  grin My apologies for stating mine here. I have not seen you online on your YIM for weeks now!

Yes I know you have more grounds of accusation, but this thread was not even started by you, but you have made it a point to voice out your grievance the more. Not only that, you have brought issues which has no particular bearing to what Uspry1 raised as her own grouse to the thread. That to me is totally uncalled for. I am not a judge on this matter and do not intend to be one, but I do not expect such from you. There is a clear show of fraud going on here, and if I am right, you have been defrauded by the accused lady as well. But nevertheless, do you think voicing it out, showing email conversations would help resolve this matter? You have been riled up, and it is quite evident, you are playing along with it too. Whatever happened between you and the lady in your previous e-relationship should not be aired or discussed on nairaland. Afterall, when it started initially, nairaland was not aware of it (same advice to coolfaced8).

Whatever dirty games are been played here, you should know better to keep off! I do not expect you stooping low to be posting YIM convo which you had with other nairaland members in here or anywhere else. (I have once been attacked accused and lied upon on this forum as well. And I took it straight to the person one-on-one on his YIM. I hope the idiot keeps to his kennel henceforth).

Nevertheless, thanks for alerting everyone here to FRAUD at its best (webromantic design fraud!). Now I would be watchful for any single mother from US claiming she is into website design and all sorts.
Re: Set Record Straight: Pinkequity, Pinkbloomer, Deltavag, & Inspiredautos by uspry1(f): 10:09pm On Jul 20, 2009
@yawa-ti-de

Very interesting about one of moderators asked you for my thread to be locked!  shocked

I don't think it should be locked, otherwise coolfaced will continue picking another unsuspected clients claiming that she is programmer or architect or whatever business she knows.

Yep! It was not my first time ordeal like this, going to be third one! Usually I won court case because of my hidden physical disability most Court of the law in the US are aware of under the American with the Disabilities Act of 1991 (ADA).

@Pataki,

Long time no see! Next step will be take action in small claim court with my lawyer who specialized in ADA law if coolfaced don't pay me $515.00 in full.
===================
Read this bible scripture below:

King James Bible version:
Thou shalt not curse the deaf, nor put a stumbling-block before the blind, but shalt fear thy God: I am the LORD.

GOD'S WORD® Translation version(©1995):
Never curse deaf people or put anything in the way of blind people to make them stumble. Instead, fear your God. I am the LORD.

Contemporary English Version:
Iam the Lord your God, and I command you not to make fun of the deaf or to cause a blind person to stumble.

Leviticus 19:14
Re: Set Record Straight: Pinkequity, Pinkbloomer, Deltavag, & Inspiredautos by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 20, 2009
Myself and others were scammed on NL, and if she wants to keep denying this and claiming she is the innocent party, then people should be allowed to present proof to defend themselves. You don't hear calls and mails clamouring for websites like "scambatters and 419catchers and co who even post pictures" to be shut down or hear of them being sued in court so what makes this different? Why am i reading this as lets sweep this under the carpet to hide our shame, rather than the right way i.e. lets nip this in the bud to protect other victims/get rid of another scammer soiling Nigerians at home and away??

I paid money to get my site operational, and bar a premade template that got installed on the server, nothing happened, it was that way for pretty much 3 months! In the end, I got the job done elsewhere, and it took 2 weeks, and a lot less than I'd shelled out, wtf??

Coolfaced eventually told me the programmer's she'd engaged were having issues, with a client that was suing them, so couldn't complete. Fine, not my problem, so how about getting my money back, less their fee for the SSL certificate, and basic installation? I'd paid via paypal, I have all the invoices to hand. Paypal have a policy of reversing payments, and refunding the payer.

Coolfaced told me "refund will take 21 days, as it was a non-ebay transaction, so I wasn't covered." I later found this to be false, and I never got my refund. So, I have EVERY right to be verbal on here, as much as anyone else who lost money! It's not about amounts, it's the principle, what I'm establishing here is a pattern, of contracts not honoured, promises not kept, refunds not made and payments not adhered to.

I also paid for a logo for Deltavag, that never got done, refund? You've guessed right - none. It just seems once your money goes into the "black hole", it's as good as given away.

So, who's saying I should keep things quiet? What makes this any different from any other case of relieving folk of their hard earned?
Re: Set Record Straight: Pinkequity, Pinkbloomer, Deltavag, & Inspiredautos by Pataki: 11:15pm On Jul 20, 2009
@ Siena,
I understand you are aggrieved and annoyed on this matter. No one is requesting that this matter be swept under the carpet simply because we (Nigerians) want to hide our dirty linen. If for anything, I applauded Uspry1 for exposing a possible fraudster on this forum. Scambatter and 419catchers have a purpose on the world wide web. So also does nairaland.

I once recollect, there was a nairaland member who wanted a logo for his eatery joint, and he came on the forum, calling out on all those who could design logos to design a logo for him with a reward for whose logo however got selected. Those who were proficient in photoshop and all that, designed their best and posted it on that thread. At the end, the OP picked his best choice and paid the dude whose logo was chosen - $100. In which there was an acknowledgment to that payment from the guy whose logo was chosen. If that deal had gone wrong, then it becomes tenable for nairaland members to interfere in the matter, afterall, everyone saw and read the business being transacted.

However with your case, understandably I think, nairaland members did not know any business deal was being undertaken by you guys. More importantly, it developed with an e-relationship alongside. Now that it has all gone wrong, dirty linen and public display of it, mixed with emotional vendetta seems to be playing out from both parties involved. That is what is being called to order here.

It is personally annoying that a possible fraudster is on the loose here. . . . but sadly to say, nothing can be done about it from this forum. She can as well decide to stop using her current nairaland identity and switch to another username and continue her acts. If there is going to be an end to this, let legal actions be taken against her and be posted on the forum for all to see. That is my own suggestion.
Re: Set Record Straight: Pinkequity, Pinkbloomer, Deltavag, & Inspiredautos by MrCrackles(m): 11:21pm On Jul 20, 2009
This is some serious shit maaaan. . . . sad
Re: Set Record Straight: Pinkequity, Pinkbloomer, Deltavag, & Inspiredautos by agabaI23(m): 1:07am On Jul 21, 2009
I was about asking Siena why his website has no scroll button. In fact the site is weird. I now know why.
Re: Set Record Straight: Pinkequity, Pinkbloomer, Deltavag, & Inspiredautos by uspry1(f): 1:15am On Jul 21, 2009
agabaI23:

I was about asking Siena why his website has no scroll button. In fact the site is weird. I now know why.

you said no scroll button

Siena's site, deltavag.com is functionally. He got someone else fixed it. There has scroll button on my system.
Re: Set Record Straight: Pinkequity, Pinkbloomer, Deltavag, & Inspiredautos by agabaI23(m): 1:29am On Jul 21, 2009
uspry1:

you said no scroll button

Siena's site, deltavag.com is functionally. He got someone else fixed it. There has scroll button on my system.
May be it is my PC.
I cannot see the whole page
Re: Set Record Straight: Pinkequity, Pinkbloomer, Deltavag, & Inspiredautos by Nobody: 10:21am On Jul 22, 2009
agabaI23:

May be it is my PC.
I cannot see the whole page

It's all being resolved, Agaba, thanks for mentioning it though.
Re: Set Record Straight: Pinkequity, Pinkbloomer, Deltavag, & Inspiredautos by uspry1(f): 10:50am On Jul 22, 2009
Good morning everyone as USA time 5:47am.

Here is another proof where I did posted previously (dated November 29, 2008) telling about my specialized in osCommerce installation to help out other Nairaland members who seek for help fixing the errors at below following link:

osCommerce Problem
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-200190.0.html

Now I am extremely busy to be thrilled working with two clients from here NL to get me contract to do the job at my spare time. grin

Ciao everyone!!!
Re: Set Record Straight: Pinkequity, Pinkbloomer, Deltavag, & Inspiredautos by agabaI23(m): 12:35pm On Jul 22, 2009
Siena:

It's all being resolved, Agaba, thanks for mentioning it though.
That's cool!
Re: Set Record Straight: Pinkequity, Pinkbloomer, Deltavag, & Inspiredautos by sonety2k(m): 1:59pm On Jul 24, 2009
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Drop Any Question Regarding Adsense Approval. I Will Try And Help. / How To Advertise On Linda Ikeji’s Blog. / A New Community To Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.