Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,772 members, 7,809,980 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

Set Record Straight: Pinkequity, Pinkbloomer, Deltavag, & Inspiredautos - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Set Record Straight: Pinkequity, Pinkbloomer, Deltavag, & Inspiredautos (13750 Views)

$50 Cash Giveaway, Straight To Your Paypal Account / This Is Hot And Smokey : Straight From The Chefs Pot / How A Website Goes Straight To Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Set Record Straight: Pinkequity, Pinkbloomer, Deltavag, & Inspiredautos by uspry1(f): 11:57pm On Jul 19, 2009
See the original footer icons on the top for BLOCKED coolfaced8 asked me to create new footer icon for the bottom of the site.

Second my new formed footer icons was born. I have my proof PSD file creating that.

Third footer icon coolfaced destroyed my work to squeeze into two lines, that is her work using Microsoft Paint.

Again i was told by coolfaced8 to remove to hold until the client tells her to put it back footer icons. I waited, waited, the same old routine of her habit telling me to wait for client whether to like or dislike my work.

Re: Set Record Straight: Pinkequity, Pinkbloomer, Deltavag, & Inspiredautos by Nobody: 12:31am On Jul 20, 2009
coolfaced8:

Hell really has no fury like a,

I would never have imagine in my lifetime what I escaped from.

I can't just wait to get home, I have nothing here, this is someobody else computer am using. I have a desktop email app that is only available on my laptop.

Hmm, I wish you'd keep personal sentiment out of this, they're not the issues that are relevant to this thread, but since you insist. . .

I'm the lucky one, and am pleased as punch you ended things between us - and as for you implying I'm "jealous" or "scorned", please, take a good look, have a long think about things. I could never be jealous of you, get real, and come back from Fantasy Island! We live in the real world here, and deal with real life issues.

My e-relationship with you is not the issue here, and merely serves to derail the thread, and distract attention from the obvious. Deal with it, and stop doing an impressive rendition of an Ali Shuffle.

1 Like

Re: Set Record Straight: Pinkequity, Pinkbloomer, Deltavag, & Inspiredautos by uspry1(f): 12:43am On Jul 20, 2009
See original Flash-XML picture gallery scroller coolfaced bought from flashcomponent.net and asked me to install them for BLOCKED. First, she asked me to rip home page of the original furniture product page off replacing where Flash XML scroller take place.

Remember that she bought furniture premade template for BLOCKED.

First one was blue background Flash XML scroller.

Second image, she asked me to change white background so I opened my Adobe Flash CS3 to change hex number from blue to white one.

Third image, she again asked me to change black background. I waited for all car product images to be resized for all thumbnail pictures in order to replace all existing pictures on each category: Cars, Nature, Flowers, and Girls using XML file that parsed loading into flash movie (Flash XML scroller) dynamically. Never happen, i quit on June 1, 2009.

Re: Set Record Straight: Pinkequity, Pinkbloomer, Deltavag, & Inspiredautos by uspry1(f): 12:46am On Jul 20, 2009
Original two cars picture she bought from and asked me to create new two "click me" buttons.

Bingo my two formed clickable buttons were born.

Re: Set Record Straight: Pinkequity, Pinkbloomer, Deltavag, & Inspiredautos by Nobody: 1:53am On Jul 20, 2009
coolfaced8:

There were things that frustrated the intentions of paying this bill. And both HSBC bank's communications, and Google checkout funds that google still has since Nov 2008 will be published here when I get home. It was meant to fund the Pinkequity's Business account that Siena opened on my behalf. But I kept having tech problems and kept emailing google why my fund's was taken out of my account, but failed to reach the account it was intended for. Before I found out that I was not even listed as a signatory on my own Company's account! I confided all of this loose ends to HSBC US, and they advise me to take ownership of my company as soon as possible.

I hope you're not implying I was using your account for my own day-to-day living expenses?

Besides a £5 calling card I purchased with that account, and the UPS package that you requested I use to forward all Pinkequity's bits and bobs, which UPS collected payment for by Direct Debit, there have been no transactions on your account.

Is it ok for me to get statements, scan them, and paste all here for you and everyone else to see? And seeing as Siena's such an untrustworthy sod, how come you still have my address on your website, as Pinkequity's UK contact? You stated in January, you were going to use your Aunty I***o in the UK as the UK contact, and she would handle this end of things. Can you explain why this hasn't been done?

Re: Set Record Straight: Pinkequity, Pinkbloomer, Deltavag, & Inspiredautos by uspry1(f): 2:01am On Jul 20, 2009
@Siena, remember that at time you and coolfaced were together back in August 8, 2008 the day she hired me, she formed you and her as business partnership to work together running two websites together: deltavag.com and pinkequity.com.

Coolfaced gave you new job duty role to focus on all London-based products while she focus on all USA-based products to sell.

That's how it happen!
Re: Set Record Straight: Pinkequity, Pinkbloomer, Deltavag, & Inspiredautos by Nobody: 2:22am On Jul 20, 2009
Very true, Uspry.

But since January, she said she wanted me to send her all Pinkequity's paperwork to her, and said she would get her aunt here in the UK to be the UK contact.

It hasn't happened though, or if it has, her website doesn't reflect it!
Re: Set Record Straight: Pinkequity, Pinkbloomer, Deltavag, & Inspiredautos by uspry1(f): 2:27am On Jul 20, 2009
Let's look at our yahoo conversations the day she hired me new project working on BLOCKED at below:

Wunmi (5/23/2009 10:38:40 PM): Tessy dear,
Wunmi (5/23/2009 10:38:48 PM): Please buzz me when you get here.
Wunmi (5/23/2009 10:39:05 PM): I'm so glad about your new job, I need you here too, pls come

-----------
Wunmi (5/24/2009 11:06:29 AM): Hi Tessy,
Wunmi (5/24/2009 11:06:35 AM): Are you there?
Wunmi (5/24/2009 11:07:20 AM): I want you to help me upload a website oscommerce. can we do it tonight then? it shouldn't take time
Wunmi (5/24/2009 11:07:33 AM): have everything ready let me know
Wunmi (5/24/2009 11:08:04 AM): I have payment already, so no problem.
Wunmi (5/24/2009 11:18:34 AM): brb ok.
Wunmi (5/24/2009 11:18:48 AM): pls leave message for me if you get here before me.

----------
there is very very lengthy yahoo conversation on May 29 thru June 2, 2009 as we started working on BLOCKED.

I am gonna to excerpt important parts where we discussed on logo creation, flash XML picture gallery scroller, footer icon creation from my yahoo conversations archieve.

continue to be,
Re: Set Record Straight: Pinkequity, Pinkbloomer, Deltavag, & Inspiredautos by uspry1(f): 2:36am On Jul 20, 2009
@Coolfaced8, I want to ask you this question: You are testing my patience and I am prepared to have you sued in Court for this, meanwhile here is another question which hopefully you will answer:

Are you saying you don't owe me any money for all the work done for you since November 2008?

According to Siena's post about Mr. Franklin, your tax accountant, I can see you have given some wishy-washy reasons why you could not pay Mr Franklin.

Can you explain why I haven't been paid since November 2008 too?
Re: Set Record Straight: Pinkequity, Pinkbloomer, Deltavag, & Inspiredautos by coolfaced8(f): 4:08am On Jul 20, 2009
Back home from NY 11:07pm Sunday evening.
Re: Set Record Straight: Pinkequity, Pinkbloomer, Deltavag, & Inspiredautos by coolfaced8(f): 5:28am On Jul 20, 2009
larez:

I really can't believe what I am reading. This woman is still trying to defend these things? I have already spotted lies from what she has told me personally. Coolface, be careful now, our yahoo conversations are saved. If you continue this approach rather than being apologetic, I may promptly post the transcripts from yahoo. In case you're not aware, I hate liars and cheats. You were also the one going on and on about me not trusting. You can obviously see why trust has to be earned. Check your own yahoo transcripts to see what you had told me about this issue and compare with what I am seeing here now.

Sir, I just got home. At this point sir, I wouldn't want anyone to keep whatever skeletons I may have hidden in their cupboards. At the risk of being disrespectful, that includes you sir.

Actually, I'd rather have all our conversations placed on here. I'm trying not to be goaded into starting posting YIMs, and other confidential details, either on a personal or professional level, but will follow right after your footstep once you begin. As am sure you're more knowledgeable than I am in this client confidentiality issue, and also the possible liabilities of being sued for slander and libel, since the last time I checked, nairaland.com is not any court of law.

You're someone I believe knows whatever laws governs this, once you begin, I'll be assured that it's ok to post YIMs conversation and other people's details here on nairaland. I wouldn't want to be goaded into this except am sure you'll go first. Your posting it first will assure me I am breaking no law.

And I have checked all our YIM's sir. Including the last time we had conversation on YIM, when I was alarmed at the rate things were going, and didn't know if I should trust a certain individual, and had requested that you help me collect my D.L from him.

Sir, I do not wish to have anything private with anybody anymore. I'd rather face it all now.

In case you're wondering, I am not painting myself as a saint in all that's been alleged. I didn't really know which of the allegations to begin to respond to now, really, there are so many. And all at the same time.

I also got your message in New York implying I may be owning you some money already, for all the time you've spent explaining stuff to me, both on nairaland and on YIM. Enlighten me sir, is it possible we may have gotten into a contract already without me knowing? And I may be owing? Just need to know. Btw, I tried to save the YIM, but not everything saved, it was just a yahoo inbox email, not my home computer YIM, that one would have saved all the conversation for reference.

"architect4stars (7/17/09 1:11 PM):

I have not probed your personal motives at any time. The fact remains that all the time I have spent discussing "this project" with you has been a waste. I have not billed you for any consultation despite the fact that I charge $275.00/Hr for this service. You have not paid me anything and only offered explanations. This can continue endlessly unless it is checked. Wunmi, I am sure you are a nice person, and honestly, I have started becoming fond of you. But I have to check myself and stay professional"

Sir, please if there's no law that any of us will be breaking, please do post all our conversation from the begining, to the last time when I'd express that I am not comfortable with the way you treat me as a potential client. Sir, post it and let me deal with all of this headache at once. If it's too much, I'll get an attorney to advise me as to the areas I may have breached anyone. But I'd rather have it exposed here. This is not to even begin to suggest that Wunmi is a saint, or I have done everything the way the should have been done. Not at all!!!

Please do reveal my private YIMs , all of it, here. Let me face the music here, once and for all.
Re: Set Record Straight: Pinkequity, Pinkbloomer, Deltavag, & Inspiredautos by coolfaced8(f): 5:51am On Jul 20, 2009
@Uspry1

All records of paypal payment, how much that was billed, the amount paid so far, what is outstanding, is being sourced inside numerous mails. Our email conversation, and all other materials about this is inside aol and yahoo email and they're quite many.

I am still collecting facts.

About your question on bill acknowledgment, was there ever a denial? Btw, is any of the bill paid at all? If Yes, how much? And how much is left to be paid?

And Yes, I admitted leaving your payment unpaid, I just got tired of paying because I have been paying 3 other different programmers we've had to call in to fix errors or install an application that you cannot handle. And they are not cheap, I can't really explain why I got burnt out from pursuing the site to completion, it was hell working with you and having to call in other programmers, paying them to make errors go away or doing some coding that you dont know how to, and knowing I still have to pay you anyway. I got tired, I was not making any money at the site, still never made money, cause that site may look preety, but far from finished, and we both know it.

Even then, that's not an excuse from paying you the one's you've done so far. I just lost interest in that site, and wanted a break from all the other side drama.

And that includes even removing the UK address all this while.
Re: Set Record Straight: Pinkequity, Pinkbloomer, Deltavag, & Inspiredautos by coolfaced8(f): 5:56am On Jul 20, 2009
uspry1:

According to Siena's post about Mr. Franklin, your tax accountant, I can see you have given some wishy-washy reasons why you could not pay Mr Franklin.

The last time I checked the parties that were involved in the UK and Tax consultant affairs, they did not include you. What's your business with this? Is this more than seeking payment for your outstanding balance at site? Are you after a pound of flesh too? Let's stay focused on your fees, except you have any other issue which are not revealed yet.
[color=#990000][b]
Re: Set Record Straight: Pinkequity, Pinkbloomer, Deltavag, & Inspiredautos by coolfaced8(f): 6:07am On Jul 20, 2009
uspry1:

@Siena, remember that at time you and coolfaced were together back in August 8, 2008 the day she hired me, she formed you and her as business partnership to work together running two websites together: deltavag.com and pinkequity.com.

Coolfaced gave you new job duty role to focus on all London-based products while she focus on all USA-based products to sell. That's how it happen!
   shocked shocked shocked You were there? Or did you "hear" our conversation? Or did we email you our decision?

by the way, I gave Siena a new job duty?   shocked shocked shocked

Siena:

Very true, Uspry. 
I did not give you a job duty, you're a full grown man, and you wanted to be a part of it out of your own accord! I DID NOT GIVE YOU A NEW JOB DUTY!!! And how did someone who can not hear have known? Did we inform her about Wunmi installing Siena as the UK Director? You're making this woman like a puppet on a show!

But since January, she said she wanted me to send her all Pinkequity's paperwork to her, and said she would get her aunt here in the UK to be the UK contact. Sorry about that, have not had anything to do with site for a while now, but point taken, will remove your UK address at site.

It hasn't happened though, or if it has, her website doesn't reflect it![/color]
Re: Set Record Straight: Pinkequity, Pinkbloomer, Deltavag, & Inspiredautos by coolfaced8(f): 6:20am On Jul 20, 2009
Siena:

I hope you're not implying I was using your account for my own day-to-day living expenses?

Besides a £5 calling card I purchased with that account, and the UPS package that you requested I use to forward all Pinkequity's bits and bobs, which UPS collected payment for by Direct Debit, there have been no transactions on your account.

[color=Black]Is it ok for me to get statements, scan them, and paste all here for you and everyone else to see? And seeing as Siena's such an untrustworthy sod, how come you still have my address  on your website, as Pinkequity's UK contact? You stated in January, you were going to use your Aunty I***o in the UK as the UK contact, and she would handle this end of things. Can you explain why this hasn't been done?

[/color]

It would be perfect Siena, splendid if you'd scan and paste it all here. Afterall, who's going to ask you? You're a Briton, no one can touch you. Why ask btw? You've done some preety cool exposure about affairs of a company that does not belong to you, in the quest to catch the "chronic scammer on the prowl" on Nairaland.com Btw, who changed the title back, when I was in NY, it reads "chronic scammer" ?!

Finish it off and paste more stuff. Believe me, one more posting of those documents, or changing your mind about posting them will not make any difference. It's a DONE deal! Give me all the materials I need, am waiting. So is a very busy office in UK waiting. We need as much dirt as we can lay our hands on. You've been doing well so far. Keep it up.
Re: Set Record Straight: Pinkequity, Pinkbloomer, Deltavag, & Inspiredautos by coolfaced8(f): 6:32am On Jul 20, 2009
Google checkout receipts while trying to fund the purposed UK account found. Email sent to google to explain what happened since Nov 2008. And to acknowledge if they still have the activation funds with them since that time, and if they do, what the technical difficulty was that made it impossible for me to fund my own account with HSBC UK.

Awaiting google email. The explaination I got in Nov 2008 was, I am not able to transfer money to fund the account because my name is not on the account as a signatory, so I may be trying to hijack someone else's account. Fruitless effort begins after that to try to get myself on my own account. I still need to check with an attorney, if it's ok to post correspondence that belongs to me ONLY. Will not post here anything until am sure of this.

1:29am monday morning. I decided to call it a day.
Re: Set Record Straight: Pinkequity, Pinkbloomer, Deltavag, & Inspiredautos by coolfaced8(f): 8:11am On Jul 20, 2009
On Fri, 8/29/08, T. P <tesaemail@yahoo.com> wrote:

Subject: ATTN: Pinkequity.com - Ask Mike to help you adding more modules for osCom Admin
    To: coolfaced8@yahoo.com, "W." <woodpecker7z@aol.com>
    Date: Friday, August 29, 2008, 8:22 AM

Wunmi,

By this time you read this message, today (8/29/2008) i am gone on the road having part-time babysitting job.

See you on Saturday at 6pm!!!

Teresa

THIS IS FOR PROGRAMMER, Mike, who understands the scripts/codes installing adding more modues, not you. Read next paragraph to keep Mike busy to make osCommerce Administration user-friendly for you.

You can ask Mike to add the following osCommerce modules needed at below:
    [go click each link seperated obtaining the latest version/updated zipped download}

-All In One FCK Editor WYSIWYG Editor
    http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/5679

This Contribution is a combination of other contributions here with parts of FCK editor. The advantage of this contribution is that you get included in this pack:

* FCK editor 2.5.1
        * FCK editor for Products Description
        * FCK editor for HTML Newsletter
        * FCK editor for Information Pages Unlimited
        * FCK editor for Define Mainpage
        * FCK editor for email order text

All in one complete package!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The above email is one of many that you, Tessy, sent me asking other programmers to fix your mess, or finish application that you don't understand. Sometimes I get them fix for free, but most times I paid through my nose. Finishing the site became a hell of expenses. And I completely got fed up having to type everything that I want done for you on YIM, as that is the only communication you understand.

The frustration of hitting keyboard for 12hrs straight in a single day while working with you are evident in our lenghty YIM history. I have to admit I felt a bit resentful that you didnt know all there is to know in getting the job done, and we always have to contract so many aspect out to third party.
Re: Set Record Straight: Pinkequity, Pinkbloomer, Deltavag, & Inspiredautos by no21: 11:51am On Jul 20, 2009
Well, from all i have seen here, 

coolface is definitely guilty.
You people should start discussing how to settle this matter.

Tessy is a good graphic designer. i have seen her work before
They shouldnt be attempts to discredit her and i know she is a nice person.
Re: Set Record Straight: Pinkequity, Pinkbloomer, Deltavag, & Inspiredautos by uspry1(f): 11:53am On Jul 20, 2009
Hello everyone good morning as here in the USA time zone at 6:33am!

Great that coolfaced answered all above posts that was not matched what my saved YIM conversations mentioned where she told me about Siena's new job duty focusing on all London-based merchandises while she focused on all USA-based merchandises working on pinkequity.com.

Also I will expose my invoice which consisted of the break down each for all 3 websites: pinkequity.com, pinkbloomer, deltavag.com, and BLOCKED.

She never mentioned me about 3 programmers to fix error coding syntax on website, she was the one asking me to resolve where hosting admin could not solved the issues that caused her changing different hosting servers too many times as i helped her all the way to transfer old hosting to new hosting for importing/exporting all data (all files, database backup, all images folder) we had worked for.

ALL OF THEM ARE RESOLVED by me, not 3 programmers she said. She talked about incompetent hosting admin she spoke thru online chat with them at the same time i worked on website waiting for hosting admin finished resolve but FAILED. Therefore, I did myself researched how to resolve error coding syntax---ALL RESOLVED!

Only one programmer (Mike in NY) which she did hired prior me hired, she complaint him not doing his job in order for her asking me to fix her pinkequity.com to get rid of all Mike's work switching to my work (refer to coding syntax).

Actually, she hired Mike wrong position. Mike is not a programmer, he is internet security system engineer which handling all internet security protection from hackers thru whitelist and blacklist he monitor 24 hours 7 days a week.

So many times on YIM conversations she was gratefully thank to me---called me "YOU'RE GEM" to resolve all problem. So her statements on her posts was not corrected. Great, my YIM conversations was MY PERSONAL SAVIOR to show you all evidences what she said to me.

I will copy and paste each excerpts from YIM conversations to each coolfaced8's quote above per new post each. Be bear with me due to my 5-29-2009 thru 6-2-2009 YIM conversations has very very lengthy.

Does it means she not honest with you what she dealt with me and Siena as a whole since August 8, 2008 to June 2, 2009---almost 1 year?

Great!
Re: Set Record Straight: Pinkequity, Pinkbloomer, Deltavag, & Inspiredautos by uspry1(f): 11:55am On Jul 20, 2009
no21:

Well, from all i have seen here, 

coolface is definitely guilty.
You people should start discussing how to settle this matter.

Tessy is a good graphic designer. i have seen her work before
They shouldnt be attempts to discredit her and i know she is a nice person.

@no21, thank you!
Re: Set Record Straight: Pinkequity, Pinkbloomer, Deltavag, & Inspiredautos by uspry1(f): 12:00pm On Jul 20, 2009
coolfaced8:

The last time I checked the parties that were involved in the UK and Tax consultant affairs, they did not include you. What's your business with this? Is this more than seeking payment for your outstanding balance at site? Are you after a pound of flesh too? Let's stay focused on your fees, except you have any other issue which are not revealed yet.
[color=#990000][b]

@coolface, Look you failed to pay UK tax consultant the same way you did failed pay me on my invoice i sent.

You practically ignored us. I am not talked about me involved in that parties! I talked about your outstanding payments history we see the same old pattern of you.
Re: Set Record Straight: Pinkequity, Pinkbloomer, Deltavag, & Inspiredautos by uspry1(f): 1:00pm On Jul 20, 2009
Here is my fully business letterhead invoice statement with crossed-out all contact details and full name privately at below:

Obviously she owes me $515.00 for 3 websites: pinkequity.com + all sub-pages, deltavag.com, BLOCKED

Re: Set Record Straight: Pinkequity, Pinkbloomer, Deltavag, & Inspiredautos by SamMilla1(m): 1:16pm On Jul 20, 2009
@coolface,

What do you have to say about the invoice?
Re: Set Record Straight: Pinkequity, Pinkbloomer, Deltavag, & Inspiredautos by uspry1(f): 1:56pm On Jul 20, 2009
Here are 4 Paypal receipts I got paid from coolfaced8 totalled $130.00. Left unpaid balance she still owes me $515.00.

Re: Set Record Straight: Pinkequity, Pinkbloomer, Deltavag, & Inspiredautos by spikedcylinder: 3:55pm On Jul 20, 2009
Nawa o. Pretty nasty stuff. undecided
Re: Set Record Straight: Pinkequity, Pinkbloomer, Deltavag, & Inspiredautos by larez(m): 4:23pm On Jul 20, 2009
Rather Shameless isn't it. We'll keep observing.
Re: Set Record Straight: Pinkequity, Pinkbloomer, Deltavag, & Inspiredautos by uspry1(f): 5:01pm On Jul 20, 2009
Here is my YIM conversation with coolfaced (Wumni) that I show you all proof that Mike is incompetent programmer failing to do the job working on pinkequity.com. Enjoy read this:

====
Tesa (9/9/2008 11:30:21 AM): last week i thought Mike will take care of 3 dept templates i sliced for him. i hand off relaxed
Wunmi (9/9/2008 11:30:26 AM): and the random pics
Tesa (9/9/2008 11:31:00 AM): you told me from Mike tell you that 3 dept templates might be incompatible. what should i do?
Wunmi (9/9/2008 11:31:08 AM): Stop using MIKE as an excuse Tessy. MIke is not the webmaster.YOU THE ONE RUNNING THIS SITE OK!
Tesa (9/9/2008 11:31:25 AM): I am not make excuse
Wunmi (9/9/2008 11:31:31 AM): But if you dont want to run it and want MIKE to run the site, then just say so.
Wunmi (9/9/2008 11:31:49 AM): MIKE is a guest that helps us every now and then HE doesnt run my site
Tesa (9/9/2008 11:32:16 AM): you told me Mike will take care of 3 dept templates i finished designed and sliced forwarding to him to insert PHP and MySQL files inside blank 3 dept templates.
Tesa (9/9/2008 11:32:21 AM): that's what happen!
Tesa(9/9/2008 11:32:36 AM): you keep saying that i make excuse
Wunmi (9/9/2008 11:32:36 AM): You started it from the begining and thats how I prefer to leave it, got it. Running to MIKE every now and then is an attempt to solve problems, not make HIM the site webmaster.
Wunmi (9/9/2008 11:33:26 AM): for now, I will still continue to call him if needed, but you are running this site and take responsibility for it ok? dont push it on anyone else
Tesa (9/9/2008 11:33:29 AM): FORGET IT
Tesa (9/9/2008 11:33:35 AM): YOU ACCUSED ME MAKING EXCUSES.
Tesa (9/9/2008 11:33:41 AM): ENOUGH ENOUGH ENOUGH
Wunmi (9/9/2008 11:34:11 AM): so I sent him details you sent me
Tesa (9/9/2008 11:34:19 AM): you keep adding mroe scripts, buttons, links, icons, goes on goes on goes on
Tesa (9/9/2008 11:34:39 AM): the more work i add scripts to make them fuctioinally on site
Wunmi (9/9/2008 11:34:52 AM): and Mike said it will not be compatible with oscommerce, so I gave you the report and asked you what way to go around it.Whats wrong with that
Wunmi (9/9/2008 11:35:42 AM): Ok Tessy, maybe I am expecting too much of you. Lets set it straight now. DO you not wish to be in charge of this site as webmaster?
Tesa (9/9/2008 11:35:46 AM): nothing wrong with 3 dept templates after Mike say it might incompatible w/oscommerce.
Tesa (9/9/2008 11:35:59 AM): Mike is WRONG!
Wunmi (9/9/2008 11:36:13 AM): if you just want to come and go when I need you to do stuff, its fine. BUT please let me know NOW
Tesa (9/9/2008 11:36:31 AM): SIGH!
Tesa (9/9/2008 11:36:34 AM): SIGH!
Tesa (9/9/2008 11:36:45 AM): you still do not believe me but believe what Mike say
Wunmi (9/9/2008 11:37:02 AM): I believe you of course about oscommerce
Tesa (9/9/2008 11:37:09 AM): Bec MIke is not oscommerce template design proficient.
Wunmi (9/9/2008 11:37:31 AM): I believe that it is possible to use those templates that you slice to work with oscommerce
Wunmi (9/9/2008 11:38:05 AM): maybe he just not skilled to do it. You yourself said red hat doesnt have anything to do with web designing
Tesa (9/9/2008 11:38:07 AM): BACK OFF Mike, his incompent not capable of integrate sliced templates into oscommerce template
Wunmi (9/9/2008 11:38:34 AM): and he may not be used to oscommerce. thats why I'm relying on you to do it
Tesa (9/9/2008 11:38:46 AM): ENOUGH! i have say so far.
Tesa (9/9/2008 11:39:03 AM): oscommerce is easy 1-2-3 using PHP and MySQL to be integrated.
Wunmi (9/9/2008 11:39:04 AM): but now its taking a long time and I am suggesting that we should leave it alone and launch site
Wunmi (9/9/2008 11:39:15 AM): and then do them later at convinience.
Wunmi (9/9/2008 11:39:23 AM): what did I say wrong?
Tesa (9/9/2008 11:40:04 AM): I told you last week, go ahead change all product pics/descriptions, your site is ready while i work on 3 dept templates that will not affect your site
Re: Set Record Straight: Pinkequity, Pinkbloomer, Deltavag, & Inspiredautos by uspry1(f): 5:24pm On Jul 20, 2009
Here is another YIM conversations with coolfaced/wunmi talking about her complaint against Mike putting ugly BIG paypal icon shown on footer of pinkequity.com. She kept call Mike on phone/email asking him to remove hidden code of paypal icon where I cannot find anywhere on html editor. Later after coolfaced fed up with Mike asking me go ahead breaking his hidden code to be deleted.

==========
Wunmi (9/9/2008 11:56:28 AM): I mean can you change those footnotes to my own content?
Tesa (9/9/2008 11:56:54 AM): last night i did changed the footnote on my sys. it works
Wunmi (9/9/2008 11:57:08 AM): stuffs like about dealer, etc?
Tesa(9/9/2008 11:57:13 AM): i have to BREAK Mike's paypal icon off.
Wunmi (9/9/2008 11:57:23 AM): yes I agree
Tesa (9/9/2008 11:57:33 AM): DONE last nite
Wunmi (9/9/2008 11:57:41 AM): with breaking MIKE's BIG paypal Icon
Wunmi (9/9/2008 11:57:53 AM): you did last nite?
Wunmi (9/9/2008 11:58:11 AM): but its still showing on site! I mean the paypal.
Tesa (9/9/2008 11:58:30 AM): replace Mike's paypal icon hidden to my paypal icon still static and take it out of the footnote and placed it below outside the footnote
Tesa (9/9/2008 11:59:36 AM): right now i plan to ask you where will i put paypal and google checkout icon that is already take out of footnote. Let me snapshot them from my sys, not yet upload them to replace new one
Wunmi (9/9/2008 11:59:53 AM): yes place it below 2008 copyright pinkequity
Re: Set Record Straight: Pinkequity, Pinkbloomer, Deltavag, & Inspiredautos by uspry1(f): 5:30pm On Jul 20, 2009
There is more. . . below shown how coolfaced was thrilled that i resolved on pinkequity.com:

====
Wunmi (9/9/2008 12:06:00 PM): Its totally awesome!!!!!! I love it! You are the best tessy, am dancing, can you see me?
Tesa (9/9/2008 12:06:09 PM): lol
Wunmi (9/9/2008 12:06:28 PM): I've been trying to communicate that just dont know how to get accross!
Wunmi (9/9/2008 12:06:40 PM): its exactly what I want, love it!
Wunmi (9/9/2008 12:06:46 PM): thanks a bunch.
Tesa (9/9/2008 12:07:15 PM): that's how i break Mike's hidden paypal icon i trouble with last week. Finally i make it yesterday.
Tesa (9/9/2008 12:07:55 PM): i was tired of waiting and waiting for Mike take that damn icon off last week. So yesterday i did break myself.
Wunmi (9/9/2008 12:07:57 PM): that is soo perfect
Wunmi (9/9/2008 12:08:34 PM): great! go girl!!!!!!! 1000 per cent better than that big giant paypal icon.
Tesa (9/9/2008 12:08:42 PM): also i cleaned up Mike's footnotes (all links) that is messy he put too much spaces.
Tesa (9/9/2008 12:09:29 PM): i eliminate all spaces, all links went back normal middle area next to ring pic equally. the same one.
Tesa (9/9/2008 12:10:01 PM): that is Mike's sloppy coding on footnotes. I had to break it. Clean it up.
Tesa (9/9/2008 12:10:08 PM): ok
Tesa (9/9/2008 12:10:18 PM): i am glad that you like it
Tesa (9/9/2008 12:10:43 PM): i now upload it fresh new look removed the old Mike coding off
Re: Set Record Straight: Pinkequity, Pinkbloomer, Deltavag, & Inspiredautos by uspry1(f): 5:59pm On Jul 20, 2009
Unfortunately that I did not saved from Aug 8, 2008 to Sept 4, 2008 YIM conversations about Siena being partnership w/coolfaced to split job duty focusing on all-London based merchandises and all-USA based merchandises working on pinkequity.com.  sad

Only I have from Sept 5, 2008 thru Jun 2, 2009 YIM conversion recorded w/coolfaced/wumni.

Let me see about yahoo mail from Aug 8, 2009 to Jun 2, 2009 history where we exchanged alot of zipped files, documents, and pictures for 3 websites.

I have many folders for all 3 websites as my backup in case of any web hosting server crash to export backup files.
Re: Set Record Straight: Pinkequity, Pinkbloomer, Deltavag, & Inspiredautos by uspry1(f): 6:05pm On Jul 20, 2009
Here is my YIM conversations w/coolfaced/wunmi how we get started new website of BLOCKED. Enjoy it!
========

Wunmi (5/29/2009 10:04:17 AM): http://www.edealerdesign.com/ezauto/DealerFiles/ListingView.asp?ListingID=178
Wunmi (5/29/2009 10:04:30 AM): pls take a look at that product page tessy
Tesa (5/29/2009 10:04:40 AM): hold while load link u provide me
Tesa(5/29/2009 10:06:41 AM): ok i see product page you ask me to look at. what abt it?
Wunmi (5/29/2009 10:06:58 AM): ok now pls take a look at this template
Tesa (5/29/2009 10:08:05 AM): this template was made by auto dealership web design. hold let me investigate whether this template was customized or premade template.
Wunmi (5/29/2009 10:08:28 AM): http://demo.template-faq.com/oscommerce/OS03C00259/index.php
Wunmi (5/29/2009 10:08:57 AM): tessy, take a look at that demo template I gave u in second link
Wunmi(5/29/2009 10:11:46 AM): did you look yet?
Tesa (5/29/2009 10:11:51 AM): wunmi, first template (edealerdesign) is customized by web designer who design and sell his own template. Second template (demo.template) is premade osCommerce. I rather use osCommerce template and i can create extra page just like first template's product page.
Wunmi (5/29/2009 10:12:17 AM): wait, let me explain what we are doing ok?
Wunmi (5/29/2009 10:12:20 AM): wait
Tesa (5/29/2009 10:12:35 AM): ok listen u wht u are doing to do?
Wunmi(5/29/2009 10:12:55 AM): yes, you already got most of the concept I want to do
Wunmi (5/29/2009 10:13:55 AM): we will be using oscommerce template, but what I want you to do is to make the product page to be exactly(customize) like the edealerdesign template
Wunmi(5/29/2009 10:14:02 AM): u got it?
=====
It talked about the customized website design and premade template coolfaced does not know the difference i explained, as we shopped different template she want to purchase the right one for client of BLOCKED.

My point is that coolfaced is in charge of everything whatever she want, refused listen to me that i suggest her to use my website worksheet (checklist) gathering all needs info that would save our time knowing what the client want instead of searching online to shop template. That what webmaster is for to take charge of making decision to meet the client needs, not her. Webmaster is fully responsible to set domain name, manage hosting acct, and submit all info to the client for all copy in order to get started work on designing/development phrase, not her.

Coolfaced still don't get it!!!! That's why YIM conversations is timing consuming! Use website worksheet would be great helpful to be scanned via email file attachment to me in order to get started.
Re: Set Record Straight: Pinkequity, Pinkbloomer, Deltavag, & Inspiredautos by uspry1(f): 6:20pm On Jul 20, 2009
Enough for now to copy from my saved YIM conversations w/coolfaced.

Any questions about my issues here that coolfaced had not paid me at all.

(1) (2) (3) (4)

How To Advertise On Linda Ikeji’s Blog. / 3 Months Challenge - How To Make $1000/month Using Adsense & Other Networks / Lagbook Exposes The Mediocrity Of Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.