Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,175 members, 7,815,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Madness! My Boyfriend Said I Should Propose To Him! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Madness! My Boyfriend Said I Should Propose To Him! (1622 Views)

Boyfriend Said He Left Social Media Because He's Found Everything With Her / My Boyfriend Said His Father Like To Fvck Me! I'm Confused. / My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Madness! My Boyfriend Said I Should Propose To Him! by 400billionman: 9:13am On Mar 08, 2016
Born2Freak:

Okay. I disagree. Isn't marriage meant for 2 people? Why can't I bring up the marriage discussion

Don't start acting like the MAN in the relationship.

He will soon dump you.

Money too dey spoil people head.
Re: Madness! My Boyfriend Said I Should Propose To Him! by 400billionman: 9:16am On Mar 08, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Go ahead and don't forget to pay his bride price too.

I agree with you..

1 Like

Re: Madness! My Boyfriend Said I Should Propose To Him! by uzoormah(m): 9:23am On Mar 08, 2016
well, since u are d one that is more financially stable..he will feel insulted.. so don't tell him anything about marriage until he is ready..i'll react the same way if i were him.. i go ku ku ma buy wedding gown wear am 4u
Re: Madness! My Boyfriend Said I Should Propose To Him! by uzoormah(m): 9:31am On Mar 08, 2016
Born2Freak:

Okay. I disagree. Isn't marriage meant for 2 people? Why can't I bring up the marriage discussion

he never marry you and you dey behave like this..U DON'T BRING UP MARRIAGE DISSCUSSION BECAUSE YOU WILL NOT BE HIS HUSBAND!! UNLESS YOU WANT TO USE YOUR "MONEY" TO PAY HIS BRIDE PRICE..so stop all dz silly questions. don't allow ur money to enter your head
Re: Madness! My Boyfriend Said I Should Propose To Him! by uzoormah(m): 9:45am On Mar 08, 2016
KashyBaby:

before u called someone a bitch remind urself who the hell are u? U so loud trying to defend ur lousy ego & an old broke ass nigga with a big mouth...

Truth hurts tho! And besides u even "share" ur own quotes..that's disgusting.

hey that's enough! i believe you are better than this, u don't need to reply evry word..calm down ok?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How A Friend Of Mine Was Able To Make Girls Go Crazy Over Him Tonight. / Ladies, Can You Rock This Dress Made From SPAR Nylon Shopping Bags? / Sister In Law Has MAJOR Issues!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.