Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,829,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude (40723 Views)

My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend / My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise / Urgent Help!! My Fiancee Is Now Addicted To Something Else. I Feel Very Sad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by DonDoni: 8:16am On Mar 09, 2016
Bro, if I can call u dat, its obvious u don't plan to leave dis vixen. But u ought to have a major rethink or better still post pone d marriage indefinitely...........
Until u sought her temperament out!!!!!!
It could save u from an early grave.
Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by olumalcolm(m): 8:35am On Mar 09, 2016
My broda u r lik all dose traditional gods wey get eyes wey no dey see and get ear bt dem no dey hear. Hw can sm1 u wnt to marry beat up ur sis b4 ur wedding and u r here asking wat to do. If u marry dis aunty,walahi if ur mama no chop confirm mending, mk I knw wetin cause am.i am nt here to insult u bt I am suprised @ wat u r asking. Pele

Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by LastSurvivor: 8:57am On Mar 09, 2016
Kondomatic:

If she eventually comes back later to apologise, it means nobody loved her like I do so I will let her go again.

Epic..
Like checking out when they about checking in..
Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by LastSurvivor: 9:04am On Mar 09, 2016
A girl u have not even seen her pants touched ur blood sis at ur presence while all you could do is beg n plead..
She will soon torture ur mum when u marry her..

I would have disowned u if u were my son..
Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by madgoat(m): 10:17am On Mar 09, 2016
Inspinia:

Excuse me what's with you guys? I came here seeking for advise on how to repair my woman who is broken mentally not to hear 'run away', "the ibadan man" and so on..

The only sensible comment I have seen so far was the second one from strahovski. And I have tried what he asked me to do and I plan on updating him tomorrow.

This is someone I love unless she is dead I cannot be with another person knowing fully well that the one I really love since I was 6 years old is out there. Don't you get it? I did not pick her on the street she is not some girl I met at a club that I can just drop easily. Not so easy.

Indeed I see she is mentally broken and I'll fix it. Many of you don't know what it feels like to love someone for real. I was 12 when she donated blood for me back then. So I cannot just run away.

Thanks.

Okay bro, we are just concerned about ur safety. Death frm an aggressive spouse is real bro.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by Dammiesugar(f): 11:22am On Mar 09, 2016
Inspinia:

Excuse me what's with you guys? I came here seeking for advise on how to repair my woman who is broken mentally not to hear 'run away', "the ibadan man" and so on..

The only sensible comment I have seen so far was the second one from strahovski. And I have tried what he asked me to do and I plan on updating him tomorrow.

This is someone I love unless she is dead I cannot be with another person knowing fully well that the one I really love since I was 6 years old is out there. Don't you get it? I did not pick her on the street she is not some girl I met at a club that I can just drop easily. Not so easy.

Indeed I see she is mentally broken and I'll fix it. Many of you don't know what it feels like to love someone for real. I was 12 when she

donated blood for me back then. So I cannot just run away.

Thanks.

No wonder she's treating you so badly, my dear there are still alot of well-mannered babes out there. Stop fooling yourself cos she helped you. In life some people aren't meant to be married to eachother but they force the marriage and later regret. 'I am talking from marriage counselling that I have done in the past'. Just braceup and be ready to face any consequences afterwards cos it seems your mind is madeup to dine with temperamental lady. (let us know when she beats your mum for eating meat) grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by Inspinia: 11:32am On Mar 09, 2016
Dammiesugar:

No wonder she's treating you so badly, my dear there are still alot of well-mannered babes out there. Stop fooling yourself cos she helped you. In life some people aren't meant to be married to eachother but they force the marriage and later regret. 'I am talking from marriage counselling that I have done in the past'. Just braceup and be ready to face any consequences afterwards cos it seems your mind is madeup to dine with temperamental lady. (let us know when she beats your mum for eating meat) grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I tried what the strahovski man said and the trust fall thing worked. She caught me when I fell and I asked her why she hates me she said that she doesn't hate me that I am only doing things at the wrong time and at the wrong place.

We are communicating now.. for the past 3 months we haven't really talked as much as we talked last night most times she goes out and just threatens me and shut me up but last night was different. I see hope now at least she has given me a reason for 8 months of no reason for her actions.

No true counsellor would ask me to run away.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by omoelesa(m): 12:19pm On Mar 09, 2016
Inspinia:

I tried what the strahovski man said and the trust fall thing worked. She caught me when I fell and I asked her why she hates me she said that she doesn't hate me that I am only doing things at the wrong time and at the wrong place.

We are communicating now.. for the past 3 months we haven't really talked as much as we talked last night most times she goes out and just threatens me and shut me up but last night was different. I see hope now at least she has given me a reason for 8 months of no reason for her actions.

Chai,your mumu no be from dis planet walahi.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by Dammiesugar(f): 1:07pm On Mar 09, 2016
omoelesa:
Chai,your mumu no be from dis planet walahi.

I concur.... when your destiny isn't tied to her o.. Anyway the babe is now trying to hide her attitude for sometime. I am patiently waiting for new episode.
Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by bejick(m): 4:38pm On Mar 09, 2016
Inspinia:
I no longer know what to do. We have been together for 8 months and I want to marry her quickly. I have my reasons. She has been my childhood crush for years and now that she gave me a chance I don't want it to slip away. Many guys flock around her so before one asks her to marry him I had to do it first. And she is very responsible and definitely not a fling.

But I have problems with her aggression. A little thing she picks an issue with it and starts dishing out hurtful words to me. I always try to apologise and make her happy even when she is wrong not me just so she will be calm. It was working before now it no longer works. Whenever I try to make her happy she gets more angry and tell me I'm trying to patronise her. If I take her out on shopping she will be so angry that I'm trying to buy her with money that I don't love her.

My fellow brothers, what do I do? There was a day I had to invite my sister to come talk to her as woman to woman talk this lady pulled the belt on her jeans and began to assault my sister I'm grateful to God that I was there even my left eye is still bruised wth the way she hit me too that day. And the worst of it all is everytime she gets more angry and more violent.

I threatened to call off the wedding thinking it will make her rethink but it didn't instead she got angry that day and pushed me against the wall. God saved me beause if there was knife or bottle around that day with the way she was angry sh could have used any on me.

Please I need assistance from matured minds. I love her so much that I don't want to call off the wedding I want her to be wife but her aggression is too much. She get angry easily. She outrightly told me no sex till marriage and I can't do anything about because she seems stronger than I am (Yes she works out alot. Perhaps because she is a model or so i don't know)

I need help.
I believe you don't need any help cos you know the what to do. If all have been well you will not come here to tell us. I have been in similar situation before [/b]when you are so obsessed about a lady who care nothing about your well being. My brother wake-up before it is too late. Gone are the days men kill women these days women kill men any how. [b]Free her and ask God to give your own wife which will come with ease (talking from experience). My brother she doesn't love you or you are not up to her standard. She is just managing you hence she is upset at every instant. Then you spend most of you time begging God to help you keep her in the relationship instead of praying for your progress. Leave her, work on yourself become rich she will run back to you but (still don't marry her). Bro she is not your wife you don't need any prophet to tell you this. She will beat or kill and your family members since she is even richer than you.

Ran for your dear life, call me later to thank me.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by BuddhaPalm(m): 5:21pm On Mar 09, 2016
Inspinia:
I no longer know what to do. We have been together for 8 months and I want to marry her quickly. I have my reasons. She has been my childhood crush for years and now that she gave me a chance I don't want it to slip away. Many guys flock around her so before one asks her to marry him I had to do it first. And she is very responsible and definitely not a fling.

But I have problems with her aggression. A little thing she picks an issue with it and starts dishing out hurtful words to me. I always try to apologise and make her happy even when she is wrong not me just so she will be calm. It was working before now it no longer works. Whenever I try to make her happy she gets more angry and tell me I'm trying to patronise her. If I take her out on shopping she will be so angry that I'm trying to buy her with money that I don't love her.

My fellow brothers, what do I do? There was a day I had to invite my sister to come talk to her as woman to woman talk this lady pulled the belt on her jeans and began to assault my sister I'm grateful to God that I was there even my left eye is still bruised wth the way she hit me too that day. And the worst of it all is everytime she gets more angry and more violent.

I threatened to call off the wedding thinking it will make her rethink but it didn't instead she got angry that day and pushed me against the wall. God saved me beause if there was knife or bottle around that day with the way she was angry sh could have used any on me.

Please I need assistance from matured minds. I love her so much that I don't want to call off the wedding I want her to be wife but her aggression is too much. She get angry easily. She outrightly told me no sex till marriage and I can't do anything about because she seems stronger than I am (Yes she works out alot. Perhaps because she is a model or so i don't know)

I need help.

Girlfriend Training Rule #1: Do not reward bad behaviour.

If you want any unwanted behaviour to stop, punish it.

Your attention is the ultimate reward. Give it when she does things that please you, and withhold it when she doesn't.

Why do you want to marry this girl by force? The only condition that should earn your commitment is that a woman is superbly well behaved.

Your behaviour is the cause of her shitty behaviour.

Treat her how she deserves to be treated.
Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by kosb: 5:53pm On Mar 09, 2016
shocked shocked shocked[b]Lolz....RUN FOR YOUR DEAR LIFE OGA MI[/b]
Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by sevule(m): 6:49pm On Mar 09, 2016
Inspinia:

When your life is in danger a true counselor WOULD ADVISE YOU TO RUN AWAY!!! That is what everyone here is saying, but you are HELLBENT on sticking with your violent and abusive fiance even to your own detriment.

I am glad that you have spoken to her but PLEASE POSTPONE YOUR MARRIAGE INDEFINITELY!!!
If she changes (remember people almost never change) then you can set a new date for the wedding, if she does not then you end the relationship. The ball is in your court

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 09, 2016
op u are acting like a pvssy, u showing signs of desperation, being too clingy and needy dats why shez gettin mad at u with ease. u cant force ursef down a lady's throat just cos u wana make her happy. u are only giving her reasons to hate u. no girl likes a guy who acts lyk a pvssy n begs for attention.
Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by Sanchase: 8:17pm On Mar 09, 2016
First of all, YOU DO NOT MARRY A WOMAN QUICKLY. They are not commodity that has expiry date, you take ur time and make the right choice.

Secondly, run for your life or you end up like Lowo (RIP), he sacrificed his life for the love of a violent woman.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by Akious2k2(m): 10:33pm On Mar 09, 2016
LastSurvivor:
A girl u have not even seen her pants touched ur blood sis at ur presence while all you could do is beg n plead..
She will soon torture ur mum when u marry her..
I would have disowned u if u were my son..
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by visitmanchild(m): 12:21am On Mar 10, 2016
Bro, God is love n love is God. God dosent hurt so love shouldn't hurt as well.
This love will kill u. It's better u let go now that u can. We don't want to hear ur story in Linda ikeji blog.
A word is enough for the.... choose d one u are.
Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by obowunmi(m): 6:51am On Mar 10, 2016
Inspinia:

Indeed I see she is mentally broken and I'll fix it. Many of you don't know what it feels like to love someone for real. I was 12 when she donated blood for me back then. So I cannot just run away.

Thanks.

You feel connected to her because she donated blood for you?

What's the point of being married if you don't plan to have peace of mind.

She needs therapy and an outlet to vent out her anger. Writing? Dancing? Gym? She needs a psychiatrist to help her figure out what's wrong and possibly put her on medication.

Unless she gets professional help, i don't see things getting any better.

But Men like you are rare and thank you for your patience, just don't end up 6 feet under.
Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by obowunmi(m): 6:52am On Mar 10, 2016
visitmanchild:
Bro, God is love n love is God. God dosent hurt so love shouldn't hurt as well.
This love will kill u. It's better u let go now that u can. We don't want to hear ur story in Linda ikeji blog.
A word is enough for the.... choose d one u are.

Unfortunately, love hurts for many people.
Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by melison29(m): 10:03pm On Mar 10, 2016
Inspinia:

I need help.
in COMMANDO'S voice.... RUN
Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by viceldo(m): 11:34am On Mar 12, 2016
Live An abusive relationship alone
Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 15, 2016
Inspinia:

I need help.
Dude I know exactly how u feel although mine never tried to get physical,... u can't hit a woman as it is wrong but I will tell u this, going into a marriage with someone who obviously has no respect for u is a no no... If u think because she's ur childhood crush it's ok to take her bs then u r wrong... she won't change and I can bet it with u she behaves like that cos she's shagging a few other men... It will not end well if u force urself into that marriage... call it off...

It is better to sin against man than to sin against God. If u marry her, you will be treated like a second class citizen in ur own home... Love ain't blind... she wears guide shades... be wise... don't let ur heart lead... use ur head...
Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by josite: 4:47pm On Mar 15, 2016
this sounds like a joke.even if is a joke.im sure someone feels the scenario painted.aggresive,bad tempered women that goes to the exent of belting your sister needs help.not a husband.pray till kingdom come,u will never be hapi with her if u marry and both of you may one day end up murdering each other.
Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:23am On Mar 16, 2016
Sonnynebis:
She needs to visit a psychotherapist

hello dear, happy birthday to you and myself, we are both birthday mates.... wishing you the best today, more years of long life, joy, happiness and more, be merry, have fun and if you are in lag feel free to holla, hanging out with my birthday mates would be so much fun....

https://www.nairaland.com/2991693/3rdlegxxx-year-older-16.03.2016-march#43818056
Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by uzoormah(m): 12:23pm On Mar 19, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Marry her, she may change later.

Am not sure u are alright
Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by joeyzasa(m): 12:44pm On Jun 07, 2018
Inspinia:

I need help.
wetien they worry u self how she go act like maniac. and at the end of the day u go con say na love push u
Bleep love,it has gotten many good men killed

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

New Photos Of Couple Who Got Married After Initially Stuck In The Friendzone / Policeman Dies In Lagos Hotel While Having Fun With His Girlfriend / Guys: Reasons Why Your Girl Dumps You For Other Guys.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.