Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude (40699 Views)

My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend / My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise / Urgent Help!! My Fiancee Is Now Addicted To Something Else. I Feel Very Sad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by 4nobody4every1: 5:50pm On Mar 08, 2016
JesusDWay:

You have no idea what you are about getting yourself into, i advise you suspend everything including relationship with her. Trust me, people wanna divorce just a month after their wedding and that's what you will likely face if you marry her. Your eyes will suddenly open to what you are in for the rest of your life and you will wanna bail. You wont be the man in such marriage, i mean, this is a girl who have the gut to assault your own sister right in your presence and you have even attested to the fact that she's stronger than you, what do you think will happen if you have arguements in the marriage? You want her cuz she'll be a trophy wife, i pity your life, you'll know trophies can be lost, even Barca can lose their champions league trophy this season. Trust me, i dont see that marriage working, if you dont end up divorcing her, you will likely cheat on her in the marriage cuz you wont have peace with her and thereby open yourself up for temptation by other women. Infact, she herself can divorce you at the end of the day as she may not see you as man enough. You better throw away that your sissy love or feeling cuz as they say If love is blind, marriage will open your eyes, its better you learn from the saying than to experience it. If she really loves you, she will respect you somewhat. A word is enough for the wise

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by ewizard1: 5:50pm On Mar 08, 2016
Greene66:
This Is why I say we should love foreign girls.

Foreign girls are the best. All dis naija no be here

#TeamForeignGirls
I swear, i love this post die. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by sukkot: 5:51pm On Mar 08, 2016
[quote author=4nobody4every1 post=43593339][/quote] officer hoyt, you are in the office baby grin

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by ewizard1: 5:53pm On Mar 08, 2016
stillchris:
grip her by the throat very firmly and dash her against the wall or mirror. make sure it hurts her. den while choking her, remind her you are still the man in the relationship and if she wants violence you will not essitate to oblige her.

do this very briefly and let go. i swear bros she go comport.

she's clearly in the alfa postion and you either take it back by force or end the relationship
Lmao! grin
Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by Datsme: 5:58pm On Mar 08, 2016
Inspinia:
Thank you all.
*Never Ignore the warning signs *There are many fishes in the river *My candid ADVICE, go back to d top 2.
Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by deebrain(m): 5:58pm On Mar 08, 2016
Inspinia:
I no longer know what to do. We have been together for 8 months and I want to marry her quickly. I have my reasons. She has been my childhood crush for years and now that she gave me a chance I don't want it to slip away. Many guys flock around her so before one asks her to marry him I had to do it first. And she is very responsible and definitely not a fling.

But I have problems with her aggression. A little thing she picks an issue with it and starts dishing out hurtful words to me. I always try to apologise and make her happy even when she is wrong not me just so she will be calm. It was working before now it no longer works. Whenever I try to make her happy she gets more angry and tell me I'm trying to patronise her. If I take her out on shopping she will be so angry that I'm trying to buy her with money that I don't love her.

My fellow brothers, what do I do? There was a day I had to invite my sister to come talk to her as woman to woman talk this lady pulled the belt on her jeans and began to assault my sister I'm grateful to God that I was there even my left eye is still bruised wth the way she hit me too that day. And the worst of it all is everytime she gets more angry and more violent.

I threatened to call off the wedding thinking it will make her rethink but it didn't instead she got angry that day and pushed me against the wall. God saved me beause if there was knife or bottle around that day with the way she was angry sh could have used any on me.

Please I need assistance from matured minds. I love her so much that I don't want to call off the wedding I want her to be wife but her aggression is too much. She get angry easily. She outrightly told me no sex till marriage and I can't do anything about because she seems stronger than I am (Yes she works out alot. Perhaps because she is a model or so i don't know)

I need help.

Call off the relationship.

Should you pay the heavy price for the courageous act, remember when coming back in the next life, not to PROPOSE to any lady because of your reasons (for proposing) listed.

The bolded caught my fancy because, i kinda love strong ladies.

Thanks.
Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by Inspinia: 6:02pm On Mar 08, 2016
fejikudz:
Oboy u mumu die oo cheesy cheesy

see how low self esteem has reduced you to a loaf of agege bread.

What would you have me do?
Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by peedeeasobie(m): 6:02pm On Mar 08, 2016
you have a very strong case of inferiority complex. The problem is not your fiancee but you!

why would you still be with someone that violent and mannerless?

what do you mean 'childhood crush'? are you okay or sick?

you are seeing obvious signs and you are asking what you should do?

Lick her Poo and urine... nonsense.

you are disgustingly weak....

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by colebrent: 6:04pm On Mar 08, 2016
this op self go be aje butter or mumu.... Girl they insult U because U love her? Trust me my advise is that U are a fool and disgrace to manhood.... Note... Man is the head of a family incase if u later marry her...oh my God I wish am ur elder brother or ur father... I for give u 3 good hot slap to reboot ur man sense commot that lover kid Brain lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by Inspinia: 6:06pm On Mar 08, 2016
Touchforfree:

If I may ask, does she fight about or getting aggressive with her neighbours or other pple as well ?.

Yes sir, most of her staff in her office complain about how aggressive she is towards them but she doesnt flow with neighbours she is the solitary type. Unless they talk to her and most times it does not end well
Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by Inspinia: 6:08pm On Mar 08, 2016
sorepco:

May i ask...y is so hard to dump this lafy??
She does not respect nor fear you. She will kill you...

I love her so much and i tried to see if i could contain the situation but it has gotten out of hand.
Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by Inspinia: 6:09pm On Mar 08, 2016
bimbor:

I'm sure its a movie script. If not then u are already on a spell to still be in that kinda relationship by now!! Like wtf!!!

Its not a movie script
Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by eksammy(m): 6:13pm On Mar 08, 2016
OMG Bros.....you must be a mind reader. I share all you have said 100% and more. Unfortunately im going thru this too and sometimes i think maybe its my fault, my bad character and stubbornness (as she always says). Maybe we should form a club and seek help on how to deal with these aggressive 'better halves'.

Guyman02:
MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE WITH
AN AGGRESSIVE WIFE

The choice is yours to make. My wife is also aggressive, I used to tolerate her excesses until the day I could not hold it anymore and we ended up damaging many things in the house. I had to leave the house for her and we separated for some period. She abuses me at every turn with unpalatable words and some times in front of my family and friends, I had to learn to retaliate with harsh words too out of frustration, not very pleasant but I needed to get my sanity too.
In my case she covered up those violent aggressive traits from me with her usual apologies any time she flares up until we were fully married and since then my house is like cat and mouse and she hardly takes directives from me. I tried to seek for divorce but family and church intervened and I had to bear the situation and keep hoping that she will change.

The reality is that her violent and aggressive behaviour strains me a lot and causes me stress that I almost developed HBP and I feel freer whenever I am away from home on assignment and to worsen matter she will even harasses me on the phone even when I am hundreds of miles away but at that point I have the liberty of switching off my phone or not picking her calls.

Just like I know you are passing through now, I spend many valuable hours in the day thinking about the situation with her at home and this affects my output at work, spirituality, emotion etc.

You still have a chance of doing what you think is needful. Nobody can advise you to dump her or not, that decision is in your hands.

From my personal experience, your simplistic solution will lead to more fights. He invited his sister for a woman to woman talk and counsel she used belt on her.
Aggressive women think that they know it all, it doesnt mean that they dont love you; they just think they are doing you a favour by dating or marrying you and will tell you to your face that you are the one who have a problem and that you dont know when 'somebody' (her) is trying to help you.
The ONLY solution is just to do whatever they say which they feel is always RIGHT even if that thing will destroy you. If she asks for money give her and not when she did not ask, if she says lets go shopping just follow her, if she says stop you stop, if she says go you go; anything contrary is seen as insulting her like the OP mentioned. I talk from experience unfortunately which is nothing to be proud about.

I have had a broken head with my newest phone smashed before just because I gave a lady a lift and answered a call from a female colleague at home whom she accused me of sleeping with her after all she (wife) has done for me.
My relations keep away from my home as they dont want 'problem' with her and it doesnt please me. My guy it is not easy.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by colebrent: 6:19pm On Mar 08, 2016
Bro am sorry for what I posted earlier, just can't believe there are still men like U around, but let me tell u something u don't know about ladies.... U can't change with coolness, maybe U let her go, or U change to her and stop caring, if she is angry then U should be boiling, Show her U are the man and U can talk to her and she any just insult you anyhow... If u do like water for girls they go swim inside U I mean they will take U for granted, but when u do like fire sometimes they won't dare do anyhow, I don't mean beating her oooo, bro U have showed her you cared, U have pet her when she insulted U but she is not changing they try acting like U don't care, she insult U give her double, if she no ready change bro U aren't ulgy I know go out there and find another girl... Am not even worried about her breaking something on ur head or hurt U but she might make u do something U don't want to do, like beating her up one day and then it might result U going to jail for beating a girl.... Bro I understand U but ma nigeria we dey ooo... Be careful with what u deal with, most especially GIRLS... And again am sorry for my post earlier...
Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by Touchforfree(m): 6:51pm On Mar 08, 2016
Inspinia:

Yes sir, most of her staff in her office complain about how aggressive she is towards them but she doesnt flow with neighbours she is the solitary type. Unless they talk to her and most times it does not end well

If you're my blood brother, I'll never advice you to put your head for a lady like her.

What will you be saying you want to achieve, winning soul for love or what ?.

There're so many ladies about who are cool-headed and are searching; if you meet them, you'll make it known you've seen it all.

I beg leave her alone and let her go for revamp make she no put sand sand to your first marriage.

Am enjoying my marriage with my wifey and I pray same goes for you too...
Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by Nina4u(f): 7:03pm On Mar 08, 2016
Greene66:

#TeamForeignGirls
tongue cool tongue
Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by onoslove(f): 7:09pm On Mar 08, 2016
Young man, listen to me, if all that you narrated here is the truth and nothing but the truth. And you came here indeed to see advice, then I Onoriode E, will advise you to run and don't bother looking back. I have friends that are temperamental as singles, believe me, when they got married nothing changed, in fact they became worse. If you do not want to die a premature death, stay off that girl. A word is not enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by byvan03: 7:20pm On Mar 08, 2016
Please stop this love thing and find yourself a woman undecided. This one is crazy!
Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by Melahou(m): 7:24pm On Mar 08, 2016
It has spiritual undertone
Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by CivilzedTyger(m): 7:26pm On Mar 08, 2016
Greene66:

#TeamForeignGirls
Which foreign girls are you talking quite? Ghanaians? cheesy
Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by Ruthbaro10(f): 7:38pm On Mar 08, 2016
Bro, run for your dear life
Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by kpolli(m): 7:43pm On Mar 08, 2016
Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by kpolli(m): 7:43pm On Mar 08, 2016
Strahovski1:
Before I read your story you registered Jan 23 and did not say anytin till March 8? U wanted to post it then? But waited to see if she will change but nw it's worse? Right?

I understand. Let me read your story.

Modified- I've read your story.

Now my comment:

All I can say is, she is dangerous and she needs psychological help. From your description, she loves you. If she doesn't she would say No to your proposal and even if she said yes due to the heat of the moment she will later tell you I'm not marrying you. You know why? You can't do sh!t about it. She loves you man.

Sit her down and talk to her. Don't try to play boss with her. She is violent and ready to kill and be killed. Like you said she is stronger than you. She works out. She needs a gentle counsel.

Play this game called trust fall. Tell her to stand behind you on cement floor or don't tell her so she doesn't think it's a game just ensure she is standing at your back. And just fall towards the ground at her direction and see if she catches you. If she doesn't, take her to a doctor, if she does, man she loves you she is only upset about something and you kinda remind her of it so let her tell you what it is and share it with any therapist.

Also stop spending money on her. She clearly doesn't need your money. Only give when she asks. Take her shopping once in a while. And give her space. Don't ask for sex. Let her tell you what she wants and ask her this question 'Why do you hate me?' It works alot. She will break and tell you why If she does hate you because the woman you describe got balls. She can say anything.

Bye.

I disagree with you sir, she might have said yes because everyone of her friends is married and she wants to join the league asap.....

I actually think she doesn't love him and is very frustrated that she can't marry the man of her dreams so she lashes out at him
Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by asalimpo(m): 7:56pm On Mar 08, 2016
From what i see,my guess is that, She must be very beautiful or classy or both. And also quite confident.
These qualities attract men to her.
She's been bathed with attention and men falling over themselves to please her and she's had her way with men.
The thing is, women know relationships are power games while few men think it's love.
They want the sceptre of power, they want the control in the relationship and gullible men like you just throw it to them all the time.
When they get angry (you appease them)
When they complain, you soothe them.
When they sulk you soothe them.
You smother them, clearly giving away your sceptre of power.
They'll take it, enjoy the feeling of control, and continually accumulate contempt for you.

Soon,they'll insult you openly and you'll be beggin/soothin' them.

Then, they'll go out and have affairs with men who have the power.

First, stop giving your power to her. Treat her with respect. If she takes your respect for granted ,put your foot down. Sanction her.
Suspend her. Make her apologize.

Two,it's hard but, consider finding another girl. Some1 who will respect you.
If you go ahead in the present situation you are in, she may eventually leave you. Y? Because she doesnt respect you.
Settle for mutual respect or no deal.
Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 08, 2016
Eeyaaa..
Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by odekunlemi(m): 8:08pm On Mar 08, 2016
She may later be the one to kill u
Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by Jennifer89(f): 8:13pm On Mar 08, 2016
op that your girl friend is an undertaker. Run for your life coz she will kill and cremate you.
Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by hush15: 8:15pm On Mar 08, 2016
Inspinia:
I no longer know what to do. We have been together for 8 months and I want to marry her quickly. I have my reasons. She has been my childhood crush for years and now that she gave me a chance I don't want it to slip away. Many guys flock around her so before one asks her to marry him I had to do it first. And she is very responsible and definitely not a fling.

But I have problems with her aggression. A little thing she picks an issue with it and starts dishing out hurtful words to me. I always try to apologise and make her happy even when she is wrong not me just so she will be calm. It was working before now it no longer works. Whenever I try to make her happy she gets more angry and tell me I'm trying to patronise her. If I take her out on shopping she will be so angry that I'm trying to buy her with money that I don't love

My fellow brothers, what do I do? There was a day I had to invite my sister to come talk to her as woman to woman talk this lady pulled the belt on her jeans and began to assault my sister I'm grateful to God that I was there even my left eye is still bruised wth the way she hit me too that day. And the worst of it all is everytime she gets more angry and more violent.

I threatened to call off the wedding thinking it will make her rethink but it didn't instead she got angry that day and pushed me against the wall. God saved me beause if there was knife or bottle around that day with the way she was angry sh could have used any on me.

Please I need assistance from matured minds. I love her so much that I don't want to call off the wedding I want her to be wife but her aggression is too much. She get angry easily. She outrightly told me no sex till marriage and I can't do anything about because she seems stronger than I am (Yes she works out alot. Perhaps because she is a model or so i don't know)

I need help.

I will make it as brief as possible.

1. What's love gat to do with it. Guy, here are some things you have to disallow and now is the best time. She can't love you and insult you, the two doesn't gel. If she is aggressive and insulting, then you need to do what I term a reality check... you need to let her know she is doing something wrong and how she takes it will say the rest. Don't bother marrying someone who won't think of how you feel. You need to put love aside abeg and stand as he man. If you cannot influence her from misbehaving, abeg use the next exit. You will only suffer non the long run...

2. It's all about the attitude. You afraid to loose her obviously and she knows that. She knows ur weakness then. You need to stand firm because, he will always use that joker against you and at the end of the day, you wont matter which goes back to point one. If you be in more liberal and control your emotions and be objective, I mean refuse disregard, not violently but let her know, you love her but you won't tolerate anything that will undermine you stance in the relationship and not afraid to move on... I think she might want to readdress that attitude of hers towards you.

3.and like my younger bro spoke, don't marry her cos she can kill ya...
Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by Inspinia: 8:22pm On Mar 08, 2016
kpolli:

I disagree with you sir, she might have said yes because everyone of her friends is married and she wants to join the league asap.....

I actually think she doesn't love him and is very frustrated that she can't marry the man of her dreams so she lashes out at him

I doubt it's because her friends are married. Most of her friends are single ladies. She is only 24.
Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by tosen64(m): 8:27pm On Mar 08, 2016
Inspinia:

But I have problems with her aggression. A little thing she picks an issue with it and starts dishing out hurtful words to me. I always try to apologise and make her happy even when she is wrong not me just so she will be calm. It was working before now it no longer works. Whenever I try to make her happy she gets more angry and tell me I'm trying to patronise her. If I take her out on shopping she will be so angry that I'm trying to buy her with money that I don't love her.

I need help.

1) The very worst use of time is to do very well what does not need to be done at all. E.g. Relationship that don't end in marriage.

2) I see you are emotionally vulnérable. Don't go into marriage based on émotions. Emotion is like an alcohol, it doesn't last. Émotions alone cannot sustain a marriage, infact it will dry up with time. It is compatibility that sustains a marriage. Think Bro.

4) I see you have an identity issue from your post. You shouldn't feel insecure because Guys are flocking around her. I can tell you are good Person, so whoever marries you is a lucky girl. Common bro, Who are you?

5) My Brother if you don't want hell of a home. Quit abeg and pass through the pain. You will heal up and come out strong
Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by Greene66: 8:32pm On Mar 08, 2016
wristbangle:

Just because a lady is aggressive doesn't means her local counterparts will follow suite. I know that u will definitely marry a 9ja babe and we all know that ur mum is a nigerian.

You see my mother is not a Nigerian actually. I'm of a mixed breed. My mum is Spanish my dad is Yoruba. And I'm currently engaged to an American as I type this.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. / Guys: Reasons Why Your Girl Dumps You For Other Guys. / Policeman Dies In Lagos Hotel While Having Fun With His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.