Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,917 members, 7,828,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude (40715 Views)

My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend / My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise / Urgent Help!! My Fiancee Is Now Addicted To Something Else. I Feel Very Sad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by Smellymouth: 1:08pm On Mar 08, 2016
Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by firstking01(m): 1:10pm On Mar 08, 2016
Inspinia:
I no longer know what to do. We have been together for 8 months and I want to marry her quickly. I have my reasons. She has been my childhood crush for years and now that she gave me a chance I don't want it to slip away. Many guys flock around her so before one asks her to marry him I had to do it first. And she is very responsible and definitely not a fling.

But I have problems with her aggression. A little thing she picks an issue with it and starts dishing out hurtful words to me. I always try to apologise and make her happy even when she is wrong not me just so she will be calm. It was working before now it no longer works. Whenever I try to make her happy she gets more angry and tell me I'm trying to patronise her. If I take her out on shopping she will be so angry that I'm trying to buy her with money that I don't love her.

My fellow brothers, what do I do? There was a day I had to invite my sister to come talk to her as woman to woman talk this lady pulled the belt on her jeans and began to assault my sister I'm grateful to God that I was there even my left eye is still bruised wth the way she hit me too that day. And the worst of it all is everytime she gets more angry and more violent.

I threatened to call off the wedding thinking it will make her rethink but it didn't instead she got angry that day and pushed me against the wall. God saved me beause if there was knife or bottle around that day with the way she was angry sh could have used any on me.

Please I need assistance from matured minds. I love her so much that I don't want to call off the wedding I want her to be wife but her aggression is too much. She get angry easily. She outrightly told me no sex till marriage and I can't do anything about because she seems stronger than I am (Yes she works out alot. Perhaps because she is a model or so i don't know)

I need help.
don't marry her...most times we don't marry because of love, but with compatibility and understanding, and maybe becuse we have almost same inherent attributes and physical structures if you understand what i mean....except she changes from this her attitude don't take her to the alter yet, even if she promises to change let the change reflect in her utterances and actions, until then never you venture in marrying her...a word is enough for the wise.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by Justicealh3(m): 1:10pm On Mar 08, 2016
And U with Her, nko
Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by stillchris: 1:11pm On Mar 08, 2016
grip her by the throat very firmly and dash her against the wall or mirror. make sure it hurts her. den while choking her, remind her you are still the man in the relationship and if she wants violence you will not essitate to oblige her.

do this very briefly and let go. i swear bros she go comport.

she's clearly in the alfa postion and you either take it back by force or end the relationship

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by babythug(f): 1:11pm On Mar 08, 2016
I think you should move on! You wont want the violence to escalate to knife stabs and God forbid - death.

She need some help in/on managing her anger i don't think you're equipped to help her!

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by Sgtkoselupa: 1:11pm On Mar 08, 2016
Are you going to change her aggressive and rude behaviour when you are married? Brother, please wake up. Marry he at your own peril!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by Day11(m): 1:13pm On Mar 08, 2016
She carry belt wipe ya sister?

angry angry

You are not alone Bro, You are not cheesy

5 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by udemzyudex(m): 1:14pm On Mar 08, 2016
Desperate nigga..... U better chill, yes you need help and I'm going to help you by giving u my own advice.

Stop calling her your finance, moreover who is rushing you for marriage? Others guys want her that's why you're afraid? You're not behaving like a man that's why she talks to you anyhow, you accept second class behaviour from her...

It's not a do or die affair, when next she does something bad, tell her and demand an apology.

In fact I think this your story is cooked up but anything is possible sha, man up Bro..

6 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by LouisBERG: 1:14pm On Mar 08, 2016
Chai....This op lacks sense of superiority.. So you mean your supposedly wife to be has an upper hand iN terms of phYsical stRucture compared to you. Na wa oo things we hear this days. Shame on u op no WonDer you are even Afraid of hEr. Mtchewww you even went to the extend of pleasing her for peace to reign. And to even think of all u'v done just to appease her as a perfeCt gentle man yet she didn't even blink an eyelId to acknowledge your acts smh. from my own perspective i think she is psychologically unstable an also lacks maturity for her to have exhibited those traits.. I can't tell u to dump her Cos it might sound irrational just sit her down and taLk SENSe into her skull as a potential hubby in the areas where you think her attitude is making the relationship go sour.. Buh if she is not payIng heed to ur request, baba Dnt Forget to close the door behind you.....last time i checked there are many fishes in the ocean. *Sigh* Kids everyWhere
#LIfEis2shOrt
#caLLmeBERG

5 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by Nobody: 1:15pm On Mar 08, 2016
Inspinia:
I no longer know what to do. We have been together for 8 months and I want to marry her quickly. I have my reasons. She has been my childhood crush for years and now that she gave me a chance I don't want it to slip away. Many guys flock around her so before one asks her to marry him I had to do it first. And she is very responsible and definitely not a fling.

But I have problems with her aggression. A little thing she picks an issue with it and starts dishing out hurtful words to me. I always try to apologise and make her happy even when she is wrong not me just so she will be calm. It was working before now it no longer works. Whenever I try to make her happy she gets more angry and tell me I'm trying to patronise her. If I take her out on shopping she will be so angry that I'm trying to buy her with money that I don't love her.

My fellow brothers, what do I do? There was a day I had to invite my sister to come talk to her as woman to woman talk this lady pulled the belt on her jeans and began to assault my sister I'm grateful to God that I was there even my left eye is still bruised wth the way she hit me too that day. And the worst of it all is everytime she gets more angry and more violent.

I threatened to call off the wedding thinking it will make her rethink but it didn't instead she got angry that day and pushed me against the wall. God saved me beause if there was knife or bottle around that day with the way she was angry sh could have used any on me.

Please I need assistance from matured minds. I love her so much that I don't want to call off the wedding I want her to be wife but her aggression is too much. She get angry easily. She outrightly told me no sex till marriage and I can't do anything about because she seems stronger than I am (Yes she works out alot. Perhaps because she is a model or so i don't know)

I need help.
What is keeping u in such relationship?
Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by nmreports: 1:15pm On Mar 08, 2016
@Inspina,

The Bible says; It is better to dwell in the wilderness than with an angry woman.

Good luck if you can carry the burden. No one is perfect. But violence, in marriage, ah! That person will be so unhappy for the rest of his or her life.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by Jamean(f): 1:15pm On Mar 08, 2016
hehe.. this one is heavy o
Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by Emmahunk(m): 1:16pm On Mar 08, 2016
Wow, amazing that people can still love this much.
My dear, the solution is simple. Just pay an undertaker of your choice and even choose a befitting casket so you can get a decent burial when she finally kills you not long from now!
Love my foot.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by debbydee(f): 1:17pm On Mar 08, 2016
I can see that you are a MUMU.

IF you be my brother i will give you a dirty slap that will wake you out of slumber.

Wait till she kills you and your sister then your eye go clear for grave.

#foolishlove

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by stevecantrell: 1:18pm On Mar 08, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Marry her, she may change later.

Joke of the year !

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by OneNigeria1960(f): 1:18pm On Mar 08, 2016
Hmmmmm, so there re still people like this? God have mercy. Op, you're walking into the den of a lioness with your two eyes wild open.

True be told that girl does not have an iota of likeness for you. Everything you do irritate her.

Count you teeth with your tongue and save yourself from a future full of misery.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by AreaFada2: 1:18pm On Mar 08, 2016
OP, you're blinded by the love you have for her. But all the problems are staring you in the eye koro koro.

And she's likely not your wife.

She thinks she's doing you a BIG favour dating you.

Now that's a bad starting point because you're starting from a position of weakness, she of strength and control over you.

It will only get worse after marriage. Especially if she has the means to survive in the event of marriage break up.

Don't rush into anything. Take your time to see if she will change. If not, move on dude.

A broken bf-gf thingy is better than a broken marriage.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by LegalIcon: 1:19pm On Mar 08, 2016
My brother, don't be the next man that would be stabbed by his wife. Do, may be you should just move on. Alternatively, sit her down and express your fears, then threaten to leave if she refuses to change. If she doesn't change subsequently, then move on.
Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by khanwale(m): 1:19pm On Mar 08, 2016
brother please learn from the lawyer woman that killed her husband in Ibadan out of anger. Don't try the devil

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by Mega72(m): 1:20pm On Mar 08, 2016
Such anger is of the devil,it is betteru call of the relationship now before it gets too late,such person that has such level of agression will end up frustrating ur marriage..
She may be a vesel devil will use to take you to your early grave..
I've dated such lady but has to face the facts and end it..when a person cannot control his or her temper that is too dangerus..
Call it off and more better girls are out there waiting for ready and honest relationship.
Cheer!

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by dammytosh: 1:21pm On Mar 08, 2016
Inspinia:

I need help.

You are crazzzy. angry angry angry angry

Go ahead and regret in the future.

Let me disappoint you, You might not be in love like you thought.

After having sex 1 month into the marriage, your eyes might clear that the Demon you brought home was not worth it afterall.

A lady assaulted your sister, beat you, can injure you and you are here asking stupeed questions.

Wait until she choke slam your mother or push you from 3 storey building and condemn you to a wheel chair.

God want to save you from ending up like the Lawyer the wife killed in Ibadan recently and you are here forming useless love.

Oku Obo

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by flokii: 1:21pm On Mar 08, 2016
Hokay... fvck ur fiancee

NEXT!
Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by tolaadepej(m): 1:21pm On Mar 08, 2016
If truly u love her try to sit her down n talk to her, am sure if she loves u she will change but if she doesn't change my broda let her go don't go into a marriage that will kill u
Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by 2goodbobo(m): 1:22pm On Mar 08, 2016
You hurriedly proposed to her and asked her to marry you because you dont want other guys to do so?
I feel you are insecured and having complex issue. What manner of love is that? How can you see those
violent signs of hers and yet you are asking for advice? are you a baby?

I know that despite what we say here, your mind is already made up. Dont just come back here after you marry
her and start complaining o .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by rita25(f): 1:22pm On Mar 08, 2016
DIG UR GRAVE AND GIVE INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW U WANT US TO BURY YOU WHEN THE LADY KILLS YOU grin

5 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 08, 2016
She almost beat up your sister with a belt undecided come on even she's that aggressive it has limits biko call off the wedding or whatever

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by Guyman02: 1:23pm On Mar 08, 2016
MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE WITH AN AGGRESSIVE WIFE

The choice is yours to make. My wife is also aggressive, I used to tolerate her excesses until the day I could not hold it anymore and we ended up damaging many things in the house. I had to leave the house for her and we separated for some period. She abuses me at every turn with unpalatable words and some times in front of my family and friends, I had to learn to retaliate with harsh words too out of frustration, not very pleasant but I needed to get my sanity too.
In my case she covered up those violent aggressive traits from me with her usual apologies any time she flares up until we were fully married and since then my house is like cat and mouse and she hardly takes directives from me. I tried to seek for divorce but family and church intervened and I had to bear the situation and keep hoping that she will change.

The reality is that her violent and aggressive behaviour strains me a lot and causes me stress that I almost developed HBP and I feel freer whenever I am away from home on assignment and to worsen matter she will even harasses me on the phone even when I am hundreds of miles away but at that point I have the liberty of switching off my phone or not picking her calls.

Just like I know you are passing through now, I spend many valuable hours in the day thinking about the situation with her at home and this affects my output at work, spirituality, emotion etc.

You still have a chance of doing what you think is needful. Nobody can advise you to dump her or not, that decision is in your hands.

18 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by francescainnoce(f): 1:23pm On Mar 08, 2016
It comes with the package...
You click and you collect...
Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by eniwhy: 1:24pm On Mar 08, 2016
My advice for u , if u go ahead with the marriage she is gonna kill u one day...she is bipolar.
ibile1:
My Brother-man..........Love no, what will kill/destroy you.

Its easier said than done.
You'll get it more hotter when you marry her.......don't forget to check your BP,

The choice is yours, DECIDE

Pray.....auto-Solutions will come.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by bodyloveghetto(m): 1:24pm On Mar 08, 2016
Ooya LOVE DOCTOR n Relationship/Marriage Expert got this for you... FP is now some sort of R Helping FP...

Anyway Bruh, I believe in LOVE, but like you said, she been your crush since childhood n caz she give u a chance you grab it like glue... for me, I don't see love in this kinda relationship, i'm sure urself don't love her caz if u do then i'll say to ur face it just a 50% love... btw I know most girls/ladys who are very aggressive, they can't be changed, it's not spiritual problem... it's in their gene oor whatever you gon call it... I have a story like urs n my area, the broke up tho after having a kid(girl), the girl just 3yrs but her mom get angry she chase her husband with cutless, knife, bottle, mention them urself. When her husband visited her people about it, they told him that who she is and they (family) can't change her caz they tried so many time.

My short advice, just cut the relationship off.. she won't last bro oh or maybe u won't last.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude by ooshinibos: 1:25pm On Mar 08, 2016
YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO I TRUST YOU

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. / New Photos Of Couple Who Got Married After Initially Stuck In The Friendzone / Policeman Dies In Lagos Hotel While Having Fun With His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.