Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,107 members, 7,814,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? (24139 Views)

How Many Hours Of Electricity Do You Use In Your Area Per Day? / FG To Provide 15m Jobs, 10 Gigawatt Of Electricity - Udo Udoma / Nigeria Lost 3000mw Of Electricity In The Last Six Months – Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by stainlex(m): 10:17am On Mar 09, 2016
Inexistent.
Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by Nobody: 10:17am On Mar 09, 2016
There is light here 24hours grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by tooman: 10:17am On Mar 09, 2016
Kondomatic:
One week uninterrupted blackout
Wallahi UR analyses badt

1 Like

Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by Biggiestep(m): 10:17am On Mar 09, 2016
Summer tins
Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by kachnov(m): 10:18am On Mar 09, 2016
mightyhazel:
Child,.. I speak peace upon ur troubled soul,...amen!

Really troubled.
Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by geraldhumphrey(m): 10:18am On Mar 09, 2016
no light since from adam!

1 Like

Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by eluquenson(m): 10:18am On Mar 09, 2016
Worsen daily, @Iyana Oworo

2 Likes

Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by montezz(f): 10:18am On Mar 09, 2016
We getting used to the black out. Its frustrating.

1 Like

Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by nefertitiram: 10:19am On Mar 09, 2016
truthbastille:
Was about to open a thread on the same topic. Light is terrible here. Atleast, Two places i can speak of, Surulere and gbagada.

The only succor is the rain which I hope it pours again tonight.

Last 3 days, constant light. Since the rain fell on sunday

Unilag precisely

1 Like

Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:19am On Mar 09, 2016
Worst here at Onitsha we can go days without seeing light, it is never this bad during GEJ tenure

4 Likes

Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by Amazondepth(m): 10:19am On Mar 09, 2016
This govt truly is overwhelmed.at best buhari should have being EFCC chairman

14 Likes

Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by Nobody: 10:19am On Mar 09, 2016
We generate power ourselves, same with water and other basic amenities. We are our own Government.

In 2016 this bullshit still happens

What a country !

3 Likes

Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by mikeapollo: 10:20am On Mar 09, 2016
bilulu:
no light in Abuja...... it's really bad in karu/nyanya down to Marmara, jikwoyi n beyond

We don't have light in Abuja, the capital of Nigeria, but villagers in other countries e.g. Ghana and S/Africa have near 24/7 hour supply of electricity

This is what makes me laugh and mad at the same time when I hear some people say ''Nigeria is giant of Africa''. Rather, we are the ''embarrassment of Africa''

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by shollyboy2: 10:20am On Mar 09, 2016
Very frustrating... its 3days now, and i never take my eyes see light... to even source petrol to fuel your Gen sef.. Na wahala

2 Likes

Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 09, 2016
IKEDC are on strike.. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 09, 2016
Ojestas:
Somewhere in IB; where i am, i have not set my eyes on the IBEDC whatever for the past 7 days now.

What's the situation like, in your area? Lets see if this issue is general.

Gotten alot better since the beginning of the month.... Agbowo, UI.....Ibadan
Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by BABANGBALI: 10:21am On Mar 09, 2016
mightyhazel:
This a lamentation thread? cheesy
strictly for the wailers
Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 09, 2016
and the apc Zombies club of nairaland b like
Zombie 1 : my fridge has frozen my beer to death
Zombie 2 : my television haven't gone off for two weeks
Zombie 3 : my a.c is freezing me to death because of buhari improved power supply
Apc club of zombies :
we have never experienced this kind of improved power supply before.

zombie will always remain zombie

24 Likes

Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by tobe4real(m): 10:22am On Mar 09, 2016
truthbastille:
Was about to open a thread on the same topic. Light is terrible here. Atleast, Two places i can speak of, Surulere and gbagada.

The only succor is the rain which I hope it pours again tonight.
i live in surulere its not bad here compared to most places in lagos,at least I sleep with light every day throughout the night
Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by Diamonddamsel: 10:22am On Mar 09, 2016
Its been really bad in my area yet bills are so high they brought us a bill of 18k.I thought PHCN is supposed to exclude fixed charge.It was still included in my last bill.Yet we are burning fuel.God have mercy.

1 Like

Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by macho44(m): 10:22am On Mar 09, 2016
francbadoo:
Obadore along Lasu igando area is the worst ooooo
For where! Today na complete 2weeks wey we no see light for Abaranje-ikotun, na "Holy Thunder" go faya any PHCN person wey carry ladder come enta my area to cut light again, we don tanda dey wait dem.
www.adielem.com

2 Likes

Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by mokset123: 10:23am On Mar 09, 2016
Horrible, terrible, epileptic, worse off. BEDC should do something
Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by whizcartel(m): 10:24am On Mar 09, 2016
pooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by nickishire: 10:24am On Mar 09, 2016
There has been a total black out in almost all areas in Ikorodu for the past three days. Even laspotech/1st gate that boast of 16-18hrs has not seen light since Monday. I heard IKEDC is on strike cos there seems to be no activity in their business office here.

4 Likes

Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by viklucci: 10:24am On Mar 09, 2016
terrible.... the power situation has gone down drastically

1 Like

Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by george4CHRIST(m): 10:24am On Mar 09, 2016
For a week now, no light both in my house and in my place of work.

1 Like

Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by Lovexme(m): 10:26am On Mar 09, 2016
Epileptic!

My area used to be the envy of all.

-Somewhere on the mainland.

1 Like

Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by ournaijablog(f): 10:27am On Mar 09, 2016
try a month embarassed

1 Like

Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by valdovas(m): 10:27am On Mar 09, 2016
Since the beginning of 2016 we have only had light for 6 days. Can you beat that?
I am in Afikpo south in Ebonyi state.
Very useless state.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by haibe(m): 10:27am On Mar 09, 2016
They took it since 3 days ago here in ikd.. I heard they are on strike, wtf is our biz with that?

2 Likes

Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by toriola108(m): 10:27am On Mar 09, 2016
Same here oooo..... For the past three weeks now have not set my Eye on light in ma Area Abaranje ikotun Lagos...

1 Like

Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by toriola108(m): 10:27am On Mar 09, 2016
Same here oooo..... For the past three weeks now have not set my Eye on light in ma Area Abaranje ikotun Lagos...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Buhari Meets With Heads Of Toyota Company And Japan Bank / FG Barricades Unity Fountain Abuja - Oby Ezekwesili Reacts, Threatens Lawsuit / Awolowo Asked Ojukwu To Be Open And Forthright . But Ojukwu Was Trying To Do Wuru Wuru Backroom Deals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.