Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? (24140 Views)

How Many Hours Of Electricity Do You Use In Your Area Per Day? / FG To Provide 15m Jobs, 10 Gigawatt Of Electricity - Udo Udoma / Nigeria Lost 3000mw Of Electricity In The Last Six Months – Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by grandstar(m): 11:21am On Mar 09, 2016
It's none existent in Alausa. I am presently in a cybercafe browsing. I am really here to charge and not to browse.

1 Like

Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by jtjohn(m): 11:21am On Mar 09, 2016
3 hours ON, 6 hours off.......atleast is better than those that don't have at all...........only God can save this country.

1 Like

Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by erosimo(m): 11:23am On Mar 09, 2016
pls is it true NEPA are on strike?

1 Like

Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by bapullow: 11:25am On Mar 09, 2016
18 hour
Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by soonest(f): 11:25am On Mar 09, 2016
For up to a week now, no light not even a blink
Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by jaybeekay(f): 11:26am On Mar 09, 2016
Devastating! Am in Festac town and they haven’t given power for over 3 days. The last time they did it was for 20 mins. It's saddening! embarassed

2 Likes

Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by grandstar(m): 11:27am On Mar 09, 2016
Fraih:
Its been very terrible since the first rain last week.
52 hours now and no power.
Ondo town sad

I am from Ondo Town, off Olorunshola. I travelled home on Saturday to see the folks and came back on Monday.

I hope you're cool. Take care
Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by horlareey(m): 11:29am On Mar 09, 2016
Steady power supply here in Adewole estate Ilorin....Prepaid metre no dey last...Nepa badt die.. cheesy I swear we don celebrate 1month uninterrupted electricity b4..

1 Like

Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by henrybomb(m): 11:33am On Mar 09, 2016
For ikorodu naw we dey get light wella b4 but naw d last time dere was light is monday
Ojestas:
Somewhere in IB; where i am, i have not set my eyes on the IBEDC whatever for the past 7 days now.

What's the situation like, in your area? Lets see if this issue is general.

Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by Nobody: 11:35am On Mar 09, 2016
IKEDC staff went on strike and their common sense did not tell them to leave the light on before going on strike.
#CursedPeople
Threw out all the food in my freezer this morning. My neighbour couldn't help but say "Eeeyaaah, pele". I couldn't even hold back the tears.

1 Like

Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by pabjo: 11:36am On Mar 09, 2016
half light half dark
Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 09, 2016
Davik01:
9k monthly. Habaa omo na u be sun wey d supply d energy. If i pay 9k/mnth how much i go pay the sun.
They bring me 8k per month too for 3bedroom flat. I no dey pay am o.
Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 09, 2016
what happens when the battery dies out... do you replace it for us?

Moniker254:

You are not buying anything like Solar Panels, Inverter or Batteries even though these will be given to you. The 9k is your payment for buying the electricity the system generates. In essence, you are leasing the the system from us and paying for the energy the system generates.

If I give you the price, you maybe uninterested as its in the hundreds of thousands of naira. Anything about solar Energy is not cheap. Thats why we have decided to adopt this model-lPAYG. If you default for more than 1 month, we come to repossess the system. But mind you, you need to prove to us that paying 9k monthly will not be a problem to you. Thanks.
Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by Donnetimmy(m): 11:42am On Mar 09, 2016
No light for the past 3 weeks, so annoying
Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by HRich(m): 11:42am On Mar 09, 2016
Ojestas:
Somewhere in IB; where i am, i have not set my eyes on the IBEDC whatever for the past 7 days now.

What's the situation like, in your area? Lets see if this issue is general.

You think say this Change get better thing to offer?

1 Like

Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by kloser(m): 11:42am On Mar 09, 2016
dearsly:
OP,u are in Ibadan..ya best food is ewedu...n u voted BUBU D DULLAHDINO PRESIDIOT...dis one wailing form don finish na double wahala 4 dead body o...Enjoy Change!!
ha ha very funny.....not
Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by HRich(m): 11:44am On Mar 09, 2016
Donnetimmy:
No light for the past 3 weeks, so annoying
Enjoy the Change
Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by catalanscrew(m): 11:44am On Mar 09, 2016
Somewhere in Abuja have not set ma eye on light for the past 4 days ma unit resting..... ː̗̀=Dː̖́•‎​​​​​ℓσℓz•ː̗̀=Dː̖́•‎​​​​​
Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 09, 2016
Abysmal!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by Doggieman(m): 11:51am On Mar 09, 2016
Its quite annoying...i sha stl remba shortly b4 this current government took over power...the power supply was kinda really steady...had to even switch off the freezers atyms...but d past few months been really crazy. Hardly see up to 3hours of steady uninterrupted power supply in 24hours these days. Yet you see dem aimlessly patrolling the area with ladders doing only God knows what. Yet its called GRA... lipsrsealed
Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by sinistermind(m): 11:53am On Mar 09, 2016
I have kuku accepted my fate as a Nigerian. I never see light since Monday, fuel to power gen sef no dey. Going to buy charcoal iron for my clothes. I cannot come n kee myself.

1 Like

Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by joseph1832(m): 11:54am On Mar 09, 2016
Its appalling here, we've not had light since Sunday, and throughout February, there was hardly even light, it is usual 5 mins on 23 hours 55 mins off...

I'm patiently waiting for the Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company staff that will come to my house and say they want to disconnect light.
Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by piagetskinner(m): 11:58am On Mar 09, 2016
It's beyond terrible
Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by kaball32: 11:59am On Mar 09, 2016
Mehn in my area he b like we no go get dis light again for dis generation only what we can pray is for d rain tob raining every day
Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by cutezain(f): 12:00pm On Mar 09, 2016
Dem thief our cable since 4 days now cry cry cry cry cry
Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by holluphemydavid(m): 12:00pm On Mar 09, 2016
Very worst in gwarinpa Abuja, unlike b4 Dat we enjoyed 24hrs light 💡, I dnt understand dis kind of change again oooo
Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by JSayin(f): 12:01pm On Mar 09, 2016
Calivagas:
In Calabar, we have witnessed uninterrupted blackout in the last 2 days.

eddyslim:
Nothing to write home about. The worse we've ever experienced in Calabar

Calivagas & Eddyslim, is calabar generally better/ worse than uyo when it comes to light? Just curious.
Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by myaokija(f): 12:02pm On Mar 09, 2016
Uninterrupted light for my area over 1 year now.... Sambisa
Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by Chalatanace(m): 12:04pm On Mar 09, 2016
In my area, I personally have experienced 30days of uninterrupted power supply. I mean my lamp
Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by Goddex: 12:11pm On Mar 09, 2016
[size=14pt]This is the worst govt in
Nigeria since I was born
[/size]
Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by ushmoney: 12:16pm On Mar 09, 2016
Aba road waterlins, st john's axcis...e don red 4 dat area n dere bills have being coming even d bills now don increase like Dollas

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

We Are Solidly Behind Buhari, No Room For Any Other Party In South West - Tinubu / President Tinubu To Replicate Jigi Bola On A National Scale / President Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With Some State Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.