Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,056 members, 7,814,634 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? (24134 Views)

How Many Hours Of Electricity Do You Use In Your Area Per Day? / FG To Provide 15m Jobs, 10 Gigawatt Of Electricity - Udo Udoma / Nigeria Lost 3000mw Of Electricity In The Last Six Months – Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by nas4q(m): 5:38pm On Mar 09, 2016
Modified
Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by nas4q(m): 5:40pm On Mar 09, 2016
No light since monday. In the morning hours of monday, members of NUEE and SSAEAC stormed the akowonjo business unit of IKEDC. They mounted a banner at the gate that reads;"picketing in action". This has forced the unit to close up shop and we are told not to come to work until further notice. Since the picketing began, there's been zero kW supply. Hope it will be resolved soon. From an IKEDC staff.

1 Like

Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by Oseee1(f): 5:53pm On Mar 09, 2016
In my home town here ,no light here for a year and few months. We rely on generator

1 Like

Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by Olaphysics(m): 6:28pm On Mar 09, 2016
Up nepa, they just brought my light now here in Ikorodu, the whole of Ikorodu no get light since 3-4days ago

2 Likes

Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by benjobo: 6:29pm On Mar 09, 2016
It stil better over here..30secs per day
Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by Funkychic(f): 7:10pm On Mar 09, 2016
Its nothing to write home about, but all thanks to gen-set anyway

1 Like

Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by mixter(m): 7:25pm On Mar 09, 2016
Why depend on IBEDC for electricity when you can use waste or dung to generate stable electricity for your homes. Guess what, it is durable, efficient and reliable. Trust me. Contact me on bbm with 2B50A8FB. Thanks as I offer my services to your home and firms.
Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by horlaryeenqar: 7:40pm On Mar 09, 2016
Light in ago/Okota is worse

1 Like

Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by chronique(m): 10:32pm On Mar 09, 2016
No light in my hood for some time now. Getting fuel to power the Gen,is even another issue. Life under buhari,is extremely hard and difficult. I hope we survive till 2019.

1 Like

Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 09, 2016
Sirmuel1:
If I catch any NEPA/IBEDC/PHCN official, whatever they call themselves!

I wonder what they do at work! Stupid/shameless people

6days now, no light. grin
The problem isn't from them instead their boss are responsible for such menace.

1 Like

Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 09, 2016
jtjohn:
3 hours ON, 6 hours off.......atleast is better than those that don't have at all...........only God can save this country.
That should be Benin City right? You experiencing that number hours right
Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by Asolistic(m): 12:24am On Mar 10, 2016
nas4q:
No light since monday. In the morning hours of monday, members of NUEE and SSAEAC stormed the akowonjo business unit of IKEDC. They mounted a banner at the gate that reads;"picketing in action". This has forced the unit to close up shop and we are told not to come to work until further notice. Since the picketing began, there's been zero kW supply. Hope it will be resolved soon. From an IKEDC staff.

Do you have an idea of what they are clamouring for?
Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by Jollymich(m): 12:35am On Mar 10, 2016
I use solar i don't care about nepa. Its like abc to me.
Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by justmenoni: 4:02am On Mar 10, 2016
Here in my area we have electricity 24-7 grin grin cheesy
Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by Nobody: 7:07am On Mar 10, 2016
Well you guys should have accepted the increased tarrif.
Ghana used to have electricity issue around last year it was just as bad as nigeria (6-12hrs supply) but since the increase in tarrif, we are having constant 24hrs light.
Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by otokx(m): 7:46am On Mar 10, 2016
There is no light and petrol in Port Harcourt is 140 per litre.

1 Like

Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by flowjoe: 8:49am On Mar 10, 2016
im in zaria & we're on special grid but power is poor, yesterday as dey switched off the gen by 11pm i had to go out because mosquitoes were clubbing on me
woke up this morning & the squitoes were drunk on my blood,dey couldn't fly well naso i just dey kill dem with vess angry

1 Like

Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by stvick4u2(m): 3:32pm On Mar 10, 2016
lakeside30:

Lair

I dont understand what you mean by 'liar'. Why would I want to? Its the simple truth.
Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by jtjohn(m): 6:13pm On Mar 10, 2016
asuustrike2009:

That should be Benin City right? You experiencing that number hours right
Yea
Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by nas4q(m): 6:58pm On Mar 10, 2016
Asolistic:

Do you have an idea of what they are clamouring for?
Yeap
1. Sack of 400 workers without benefits
2. unrealistic targets for workers
3.That they have issues with egbin power plants
4. Tarriff hike when theres poor power supply and others
Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 10, 2016
jtjohn:
Yea
Which area precisely
Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 10, 2016
jtjohn:
Yea
Which area precisely? Technical road or where?
Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by Asolistic(m): 10:38pm On Mar 10, 2016
nas4q:
Yeap 1. Sack of 400 workers without benefits 2. unrealistic targets for workers 3.That they have issues with egbin power plants 4. Tarriff hike when theres poor power supply and others
Hmmm "eleyi gidi gan o" .Thanks
Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by slimmyfunke: 11:23pm On Mar 10, 2016
Blackout in my area since monday, 200# per liter for fuel, and to see d fuel buy sef u must knw the manager or ready to pay extra #100 on the container u won use buy the fuel.
embarassedBlackout in my area since monday, 200# per liter for fuel, and to see d fuel buy sef u must knw the manager or ready to pay extra #100 on the container u won use buy the fuel.
Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by oyinkinola: 1:12am On Mar 11, 2016
...NUPENG AND PENGASAN STRIKE IN MY AREA!
Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by jtjohn(m): 4:33pm On Mar 11, 2016
asuustrike2009:
Which area precisely? Technical road or where?
Ikpoba hill
Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 11, 2016
jtjohn:
Ikpoba hill
okay

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

CCB: Buratai Declared $1.5m Mansions In Wife’s Name / U.S. Court Orders Bidemi Rufai To Pay $604,260, Forfeit Asset / Governor Alex Otti Visits President Tinubu In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.