Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? (24135 Views)

How Many Hours Of Electricity Do You Use In Your Area Per Day? / FG To Provide 15m Jobs, 10 Gigawatt Of Electricity - Udo Udoma / Nigeria Lost 3000mw Of Electricity In The Last Six Months – Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by 9jatatafo(m): 12:19pm On Mar 09, 2016
Terrible ^10
Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by 9jatatafo(m): 12:22pm On Mar 09, 2016
henrybomb:
For ikorodu naw we dey get light wella b4 but naw d last time dere was light is monday

Same ikorodu is total darkness from ages
Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by chuksmad(m): 12:26pm On Mar 09, 2016
Since the inception of this government, Electricity and fuel, two major commodity to the common man have gone very low recently.
Hardly see light, fuel price fluctuating up and down

1 Like

Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by nkemjacob2(m): 12:26pm On Mar 09, 2016
Headline: Buhari, lie mohammed, and APC chieftains blame GEJ over poor power failure.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by Favolly(f): 12:29pm On Mar 09, 2016
blank:

No, it's NLC that are on strike and have shut IKEDC down. No light in Ikeja area until NLC call off their strike.
Did NLC also shut down their substations? cry
Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by Jimi23(m): 12:29pm On Mar 09, 2016
No power for the past five days.

1 Like

Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by Ephemmm: 12:30pm On Mar 09, 2016
[s]
dearsly:
OP,u are in Ibadan..ya best food is ewedu...n u voted BUBU D DULLAHDINO PRESIDIOT...dis one wailing form don finish na double wahala 4 dead body o...Enjoy Change!!
[/s]

Apart from his empty promises in the past, this is the resultant effect of useless privatization carried out by your Otueke dullard

Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by blank(f): 12:33pm On Mar 09, 2016
Favolly:

Did NLC also shut down their substations? cry

Yes o. Everywhere. This one na serious something. Heard that TCN has joined NLC.
Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by mentain(m): 12:35pm On Mar 09, 2016
worst ever no light for 3 days now . NEPA office at Iju shaga under padlock
Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by IAmTobore(m): 12:36pm On Mar 09, 2016
As i dey here for house, directly opposite uselu secondary school, for benin city..... Body just dey peper me. Up to 4 days wey we never see light. E just be like say make i run comot from nigeria.

1 Like

Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by xristos(m): 12:46pm On Mar 09, 2016
Light was very better in Abuja.. esp in d villages area.. but since February its bein worse. we tot it was a mistake, bt now a habit.
Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by Fraih(f): 12:47pm On Mar 09, 2016
grandstar:

I am from Ondo Town, off Olorunshola. I travelled home on Saturday to see the folks and came back on Monday.
I hope you're cool. Take care
And you travelled back with the light sad undecided
adusco:

Nawa o!!! no light , no mtn network, what have you done in ondo fraih?
We now have MTN Network tongue
Light shall be restored today, I believe.

And light was restored already! Gloryyyy!!!

Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by kushma(m): 1:02pm On Mar 09, 2016
Here in okigwe the government have already forgotten here no light for the past 4 weeks even they bring it it won't stay for a long tym. I tire ooo.
Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by tuna4servi(m): 1:06pm On Mar 09, 2016
It is nothin to writ home about
Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by no1madman(m): 1:07pm On Mar 09, 2016
EYAH! EEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! CHANGE INDEED! KEEP WAITING! KEEP HOPING! FACKIN CHANGE IS GONNA COME!
Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by no1madman(m): 1:10pm On Mar 09, 2016
NIGERIA=DARKNESS. .. . fuckin fackin darkness!
Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by fart: 1:18pm On Mar 09, 2016
The NEPA situation is disgraceful in Festac Town. Many times I have though about moving to Ghana permanently. I cant continue to accept living as an animal ffs. Once I get to Ghana, I will revoke my Nigerian citizenship. I have suffered enough I beg angry
Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by Favolly(f): 1:31pm On Mar 09, 2016
blank:

Yes o. Everywhere. This one na serious something. Heard that TCN has joined NLC.
Ha! Okay o
Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by Ifebazz(m): 1:48pm On Mar 09, 2016
All I can say is that, the so-called 'clueless' era was by a million miles better.
Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by seyesko(m): 1:49pm On Mar 09, 2016
We last had light on saturday here in oregun, we used 2 b one of d area having light d most b4 but now its very terrible.
Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by showflow: 1:56pm On Mar 09, 2016
There is no light in Abuja o. It is total blackout. No light, no fuel and no water. EDC is not functioning o. Let us go back to PHCN I beg cos I am seeing this as from "frypan to fire"
Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by arusoncd(m): 1:58pm On Mar 09, 2016
it is genaral , here in ph , 5 day or more no electricity. Nigeria is crashing oh.
Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by Ziggylee(m): 2:10pm On Mar 09, 2016
No Light in Agric,Ikorodu since on Monday early hour of 1;30am.......who can tell us wot d problem is
Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by purplekayc(m): 2:11pm On Mar 09, 2016
We need nuclear power
Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by UncleJudax(m): 2:11pm On Mar 09, 2016
nickishire:
There has been a total black out in almost all areas in Ikorodu for the past three days. Even laspotech/1st gate that boast of 16-18hrs has not seen light since Monday. I heard IKEDC is on strike cos there seems to be no activity in their business office here.
Them for switch on the light before going for strike grin
Where all those people wey say dem don sell their generator? cry

1 Like

Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by BushidoBlue(m): 2:15pm On Mar 09, 2016
Originality007:
very terrible angry......... but who did we offend in this country cry cry cry cry cry

Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by scopusng(m): 2:23pm On Mar 09, 2016
Electricity workers are on strike.
Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by lekansaka(m): 2:23pm On Mar 09, 2016
at Igbo elerin , okoko ,lagos ,no light for d past 3days, change has com really, up fashola.
Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by stvick4u2(m): 2:24pm On Mar 09, 2016
Here in Kamazou Kaduna, I have not seen light since 10 months ago that APC took over.
Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by lakeside30: 2:26pm On Mar 09, 2016
0/24

No light at all at IGANDO,more than a month now

#BUHARINOTTOBEBLAME#
Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by lakeside30: 2:27pm On Mar 09, 2016
stvick4u2:
Here in Kamazou Kaduna, I have not seen light since 10 months ago that APC took over.

Lair
Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by iykopy: 2:30pm On Mar 09, 2016
For 2 wks now i dont have light. May thunder strike buhari the bastard to smithereens. he's naturally useless to humanity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

CCB: Buratai Declared $1.5m Mansions In Wife’s Name / Policewoman Killed As Ekiti Bye-Election Turns Bloody / U.S. Court Orders Bidemi Rufai To Pay $604,260, Forfeit Asset

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.