Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? (24138 Views)

How Many Hours Of Electricity Do You Use In Your Area Per Day? / FG To Provide 15m Jobs, 10 Gigawatt Of Electricity - Udo Udoma / Nigeria Lost 3000mw Of Electricity In The Last Six Months – Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by makabulchi(m): 10:27am On Mar 09, 2016
2days and counting no light
Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by guttentag(m): 10:28am On Mar 09, 2016
the light situation in my town here is worth committing suicide

2 Likes

Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by temi2013(m): 10:28am On Mar 09, 2016
[size=20pt]NO LIGHT HERE IN OKITIPUPA, ONDO STATE.IS GOING TO 2 YEARS NOW........WE NEED HELP ooooooo[/size]

1 Like

Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by Obipat(m): 10:29am On Mar 09, 2016
Where is ngeneukwenu when u need him /her (some call her/him as licking she male. ) see ur change. Proudly Ipob

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by Nobody: 10:30am On Mar 09, 2016
In Calabar, we have witnessed uninterrupted blackout in the last 2 days.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by MrEverest(m): 10:30am On Mar 09, 2016
I dont know if this country is cursed. Every regime is worse than the previous! I spend had earned money on fuel more than anything else, I hadly see light both at home or office & when it comes, its goes again before you turn on the switch!! This is terrible, it has never been this bad!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by eddyslim(m): 10:32am On Mar 09, 2016
Nothing to write home about. The worse we've ever experienced in Calabar

4 Likes

Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by livinbygrace: 10:33am On Mar 09, 2016
Abeg dis Bubu government na nonsense .They dont have anything to offer,just propaganda,though i voted for him but regreting now.Spending 2k everyday (60k a month) on fuel.
Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 09, 2016
no light here since 48hours. I prefer a corrupt govt to a clueless one o.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by Osama10(m): 10:34am On Mar 09, 2016
There is no Power.

Buying Petrol @ 140 to run your gen steady is crazy.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by ifenadi(m): 10:34am On Mar 09, 2016
The last time we saw light in Asaba was on 4th March. The must annoying part is that there is no fuel to buy to power generators

1 Like

Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 09, 2016
them say dem de on strike... can u imagine
abule egba....no light for 4 days
fagba..... no light for 23 days
iju shaga.... no light for 2 days
ogba..... no light for some days..

according to a friend, some of their bosses were fired, and they went on strike..
u say this country is functioning? abeg, yarn me how?

2 Likes

Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by greggng: 10:35am On Mar 09, 2016
Nepa is on a one week warning strike so don't expect light .

1 Like

Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by philanthropist1(m): 10:39am On Mar 09, 2016
my generator is trying since February

1 Like

Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by eleko1: 10:39am On Mar 09, 2016
We dey manage with sunlight/moonlight embarassed grin. Back to Gen, No time sad
Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by BRAV0O(m): 10:40am On Mar 09, 2016
Why have they not officially announce to nigerians that they are on strike ? NEDC is currently on strike!!!

1 Like

Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by tivta(m): 10:41am On Mar 09, 2016
Where are the sai buhari fanatics? Hunger bad, passing shot and that so called lady? No light here for 4 days.

1 Like

Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by samjadinero(m): 10:41am On Mar 09, 2016
No light for over a week now. The bastards at IBEDC disconnected the whole of Ijesha-land & Efon alaye (Ekiti state) from grid because we protested against the normal 3hrs/day of supply.
Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by Hillarysunday9(m): 10:41am On Mar 09, 2016
Well here in zaria kaduna dey re tryin dis days but dey cn do beta
Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 09, 2016
very bad ooo I hv not seen light here for d past 10 days in tsakuwawa miga lgea of jigawa state ooo
Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by blank(f): 10:42am On Mar 09, 2016
tchidi:
IKEDC are on strike.. undecided undecided

No, it's NLC that are on strike and have shut IKEDC down. No light in Ikeja area until NLC call off their strike.
Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by joey150(m): 10:42am On Mar 09, 2016
temi2013:
[size=20pt]NO LIGHT HERE IN OKITIPUPA, ONDO STATE.IS GOING TO 2 YEARS NOW........WE NEED HELP ooooooo[/size]
lol...see name of where you dey live. okitipupa! and you dey expect lite. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by walexGodson(m): 10:43am On Mar 09, 2016
0/100 here at ajah I don tire self
Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by frainc(m): 10:45am On Mar 09, 2016
Two weeks plus now, no light in my area
Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 09, 2016
power supply is terrible in my area here in benin,less than four hours daily,thank God for the small rains if not heat for don roast us...same where I also stay in Ibadan,about 3 hours daily...there was a propaganda thread some days ago claiming power had hit an all time peak and dropped to 4000+ in March..bloody liars. https://www.nairaland.com/2970264/power-generation-moves-up-4200mw .is fashola trying to punish Nigerians...
Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by dwilliams: 10:46am On Mar 09, 2016
power supply has been really epileptic for two weeks

nevertheless

# I stand with Buhari#
Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by humbleself242(m): 10:47am On Mar 09, 2016
shocked opinion post let all NIGERIANS GO FOR GENERATOR INSTEAD OF PAYING FOR WHAT WE DID NOT USE

1 Like

Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by Zenfarm: 10:47am On Mar 09, 2016
Ojodu-Berger and axis, the last time we saw power was on Sunday morning. Today is Wednesday. 3 days and counting and no light yet. Similarly we went a full 4 days without power last week. It been terrible here...........
Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by joearinze(m): 10:48am On Mar 09, 2016
IKDEC is on strike ohh : we at egbeda have no light for the past 3 days its getting bad and their office is under lock and key!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FASHOLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Can Confirm That Original Shekau Was Killed, 2nd Shekau Killed- General Irabor / Soldiers Kill 2 Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno, Rescue 16 Captives (Photos) / Pastor Okezie Atani Has Been Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.