Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? (24136 Views)

How Many Hours Of Electricity Do You Use In Your Area Per Day? / FG To Provide 15m Jobs, 10 Gigawatt Of Electricity - Udo Udoma / Nigeria Lost 3000mw Of Electricity In The Last Six Months – Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by kalus02: 10:49am On Mar 09, 2016
JealousPrince:
and the apc Zombies club of nairaland b like
Zombie 1 : my fridge has frozen my beer to death
Zombie 2 : my television haven't gone off for two weeks
Zombie 3 : my a.c is freezing me to death because of buhari improved power supply
Apc club of zombies :
we have never experienced this kind of improved power supply before.

zombie will always remain zombie

Now dat Buhari's body language has faild, it is time 4 him 2 use his body odor! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by briggz09(m): 10:49am On Mar 09, 2016
No light in Agbado...for 5 days now cry
Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by Jaymaestro(m): 10:50am On Mar 09, 2016
22 hours _ ibadan _ Jericho .
Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by imoci(m): 10:52am On Mar 09, 2016
curse president
Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by omoharry(f): 10:53am On Mar 09, 2016
Terrible..was told PHCN is on strike...na waooo!!
Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by haykayCheddah(m): 10:53am On Mar 09, 2016
Where i reside in surulere is worst.
Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:53am On Mar 09, 2016
In Ilesha where I work,it has been a complete BLACKOUT for the past nine (9) days now ! It's quite frustrating as well as annoying.

I've been running my office with generator powered by diesel which is sold at N135.00 per litre and I don't buy less than 100 litres per day. At this rate,it will be hard to break even.

Nigeria is dying and I think DISCO (phcn) is a major contributor to her ailment.

1 Like

Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 09, 2016
ifenadi:
The last time we saw light in Asaba was on 4th March. The must annoying part is that there is no fuel to buy to power generators
where in Asaba precisely?
Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 09, 2016
My area is the worst now, Zariagi Kogi State
Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by bankybobo11: 10:54am On Mar 09, 2016
temi2013:
[size=20pt]NO LIGHT HERE IN OKITIPUPA, ONDO STATE.IS GOING TO 2 YEARS NOW........WE NEED HELP ooooooo[/size]

Okitipupa's case is beyond the physical. In fact, the matter tire person. No aos wey no geh gen

1 Like

Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by blank(f): 10:54am On Mar 09, 2016
Moniker254:

There's however a small committment fee of 10k to weed out the unserious ones. 30 days after installation you start your payment of 9k every month.

What is the 9k payment for? Is it the cost of the solar panels and installation spread over a period of time? Or is it a monthly maintenance fee?

1 Like

Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by OneNigeria1960(f): 10:56am On Mar 09, 2016
Terrible!
Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by ajebuter(f): 10:57am On Mar 09, 2016
For the first time in my life, I went to next building to fetch water for my bath this morning

Because we haven't had electricity supply in 4 days to use the pumping machine to pump water

And today, I'm going to be forced to use generator with pumping machine since others refuse to use their generator to pump water

That is how bad electricity supply has become in my hood in Lagos

At work however, it is 3 hours in 2 days..

It sucks..
Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by Mariojane(f): 10:57am On Mar 09, 2016
Kondomatic:
One week uninterrupted blackout
lolz uninterrupted blackout cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by BRAV0O(m): 10:58am On Mar 09, 2016
Nairaland front page not enough for this thread mod can u pls move this thread to google! grin the world need to see this they want to kill us oOoOOO grin

3 Likes

Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by temmyo: 10:59am On Mar 09, 2016
neighbour called ikedc yesterday and was told there's a big issue on ground which they have been unable to figure out talk less of solving.

no light in opebi ikeja since Friday.
Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by zicoraads: 11:02am On Mar 09, 2016
Where are all those who were posting pictures of frozen fridges!? undecided

Am in transit to Minna from FHA Lugbe where I almost died, were it not for the rains embarassed

If I get home and the chicken stew and vegetables I made and refrigerated before leaving has turned sour, expect the start of WW3 sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by gabicon: 11:02am On Mar 09, 2016
Instead of the whole lamenting and blame throwing let's all create a trend on the issue on Twitter and keep at it till things change.
Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by nbright: 11:02am On Mar 09, 2016
ask4double:
20hrs a day for me in my area, Woji estate Port harcourt. It has significantly improved.
Which road for woji estate?
Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by kunzo: 11:04am On Mar 09, 2016
Baddest.
Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by SycophanticGoat: 11:05am On Mar 09, 2016
Ojestas:
Somewhere in IB; where i am, i have not set my eyes on the IBEDC whatever for the past 7 days now.

What's the situation like, in your area? Lets see if this issue is general.

OP, I sold my refrigerator to one of those mallams that buys rusted and condemned stuff because power supply is alien to us albeit the huge bills we pay here. You might wanna consider selling yours too..

Thank goodness they've supplied the pre-paid meter we paid for and I have also gone solar... cheesy grin
Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by Nobody: 11:05am On Mar 09, 2016
Baddest in ago palace, okota!!! I REGRET voting APC instead of KOWA!
Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by adusco(m): 11:07am On Mar 09, 2016
Fraih:
Its been very terrible since the first rain last week.
52 hours now and no power.
Ondo town sad

Nawa o!!! no light , no mtn network, what have you done in ondo fraih?
Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by janway(f): 11:07am On Mar 09, 2016
no light for 2 weeks now.
Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by delightf(f): 11:07am On Mar 09, 2016
Ikeja don't use to ve light @ all
I refue to cook soup cuz of light,am not use to warming food all the time cuz I always goto work ontime since this light of a thing satrted I refuse tocook,santos esate as well no light,
So I think is general something that they need to solve
Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by geogift(f): 11:14am On Mar 09, 2016
Ojestas:
Somewhere in IB; where i am, i have not set my eyes on the IBEDC whatever for the past 7 days now.

Yes light is terrible in gbagada
Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by nkowaputa(m): 11:15am On Mar 09, 2016
sainty2k3:
I suspect that they are trying to get back at us for rejecting tariff hike. Fg should probe the privatization of this sector now before they form cabal bigger than the ones in the oil sector

The new tariff is on. Have u purchased unit recently? U will observe that u get lesser units for what u got last year for the same amount.
Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by otayibo: 11:16am On Mar 09, 2016
feel like committing suicide lipsrsealed
Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by persius555(m): 11:18am On Mar 09, 2016
Like the french will say "Terri-bley". Do we still have a minister for power?
Re: What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? by Emmyedes: 11:18am On Mar 09, 2016
Ojestas:

In Kogi state, Dekina, power outage is now a gift to celebrate. Chai, Nigeria. Irony......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Press Statement By Jide Sanwo-olu's Campaign Team On Winning The Guber Primar / Tinubu Not Critically Sick With COVID-19 - Media Aide / Bukola Saraki Arrives Code Of Conduct Tribunal For Trial - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.