Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,878 members, 7,810,340 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

I Love Him But He's A Barber - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Him But He's A Barber (35989 Views)

Lady Turns Fiance's Barber In Pre-Wedding Photos / Another Nigerian Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend, Says "I Love Him" / When You Do Not Love Him Enough (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by ladycomfort(f): 2:11pm On Mar 11, 2016
Ephemmm:

Who will Bleep a slacked disease-infected-toto which is as wide as Lagos-Ibadan Express Road? Its sensation has been lost, and this is real according to your signature tongue tongue tongue tongue

Like mother, like daughter.

. Am not the one that asked your fustrated mother to open her slacked pussy for a tiny dick idiot of your father. You can go to hell. Oloshi. Go and jump into the third mainland bridge. Son of an olosho. Were ni iya re. Omo aja.
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by Ephemmm: 3:20pm On Mar 11, 2016
ladycomfort:
. [s]Am not the one that asked your fustrated mother to open her slacked pussy for a tiny dick idiot of your father. You can go to hell. Oloshi. Go and jump into the third mainland bridge. Son of an olosho. Were ni iya re. Omo aja[/s].

tongue tongue tongue It seems you have HND in madness: why barking like dog just at the mention of the fact that your kitty-cat is as wide as Lagos-Ibadan Express way? Even if you were fuckingly bleeped by a horse, you cannot be satisfied obviously tongue tongue tongue.

I beg, take away your smelly pussy away from here: Oloshi, ashawo.
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by Totfulguy: 4:07pm On Mar 11, 2016
vani86:
He is in his final year in uni and hustling as a barber,

So lets reason for a monent, will a man who see no further than being a barber take d time to go to uni. I have seen recahrge card sellers who are in uni, phone repairers in uni. Besides some barbers even make more than d so called bankers.

If i may ask, are you a graduate yourself, if you go into this relationship, what exactly are you bringing to the table.

That man right there is focused and hardworking besides no condition is permanent.

Look at olujumoke.

Point of correction sir, Barbing is not a "condition". It is a proud profession. Its not pilots and doctors that barb the president. Its the proud barbers. I AM A CLEANER I do post construction cleaning, I offer cleaning services and facility management services, I have Janitors that work with me at client locations. I have a cozy website. That is my profession. I speak and write well. I am a graduate and I am proud of what I do. The girl is clueless, shortsighted and shitty.
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by Lasveg(m): 4:47pm On Mar 11, 2016
ladycomfort:
. Am not the one that asked your fustrated mother to open her slacked pussy for a tiny dick idiot of your father. You can go to hell. Oloshi. Go and jump into the third mainland bridge. Son of an olosho. Were ni iya re. Omo aja.
hello, pls dont be offended dat I'm quoting u. I notice (by chance, wasnt stalking u) u r fond of using vulgar words and slandering pples family. Can u pls stop doing that, not cool for a lady to behave in such manner especially in public. Thanks.
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by Epatty(f): 5:24pm On Mar 11, 2016
U all r just mad at me... I cnt remember jiltin or killin someone. Was confuse dat was y I sort for advice. Its nt lyk I cnt put on wit a barber or any other. Am only scared not to make any mistake since tribe is concerned here.
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by ladycomfort(f): 5:32pm On Mar 11, 2016
Ephemmm:

tongue tongue tongue It seems you have HND in madness: why barking like dog just at the mention of the fact that your kitty-cat is as wide as Lagos-Ibadan Express way? Even if you were fuckingly bleeped by a horse, you cannot be satisfied obviously tongue tongue tongue.

I beg, take away your smelly pussy away from here: Oloshi, ashawo.

. Oloriburuku ni iya re. Aye awon obi re ti ta. Ko ni da fun e. Am not responsible for your oloriburuku mother prostituting business. Pathetic fool. Go Bleep that ocean your foolish mother called pussy with your rashes infected dick. Aye iya re ti ta. Go and die. Aye e o ni da. Were ni iya re. Spits on your mothers bald head. Ode
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by Epatty(f): 5:35pm On Mar 11, 2016
Touchey:
Epatty I beg you in the name of anything you believe in
Leave him alone
Don't obstruct/destroy the little he has
I know your type
Just walk away
haba
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by Epatty(f): 5:37pm On Mar 11, 2016
dinggle:
That your "BUT" is an insult to hard working Barbers worldwide...........I beg remove am!
Next time just say 'I'm in love with a Barber'......shikena
Now you didn't tell us what your profession is?.. you can not condemn any profession if you don't have one, maybe the guy should be the one but-ing your profession.
If that man marries you, he might fail in life because you lack VISION & FAITH the two important ingredient every man needs from a supporting wife.
He is a final year student and a Barber? what else could you possibly ask from a man who comes to you with two skills where some have none..
More reason wive importation will continue in Nigeria.
Am a banker, so nt like am a gold digger
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by Ephemmm: 5:59pm On Mar 11, 2016
ladycomfort:
. Oloriburuku ni iya re. Aye awon obi re ti ta. Ko ni da fun e. Am not responsible for your oloriburuku mother prostituting business. Pathetic fool. Go Bleep that ocean your foolish mother called pussy with your rashes infected dick. Aye iya re ti ta. Go and die. Aye e o ni da. Were ni iya re. Spits on your mothers bald head. Ode

I work for at least 7 hours everyday:why can't you get off your lazy ass and go find a job. Or do you think all men are Santa Claus ??
Or do i look like your ash broke father ?? Fucck you and go get a job. Better still, concentrate on your tailoring. grin grin grin

However, why are you feeling intimidated? Or is it because of your smelly African widest kitty-cat? Your signature alone gives me a mental picture of a gold-diger beast monster.
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by ladycomfort(f): 6:18pm On Mar 11, 2016
Ephemmm:

I work for at least 7 hours everyday:why can't you get off your lazy ass and go find a job. Or do you think all men are Santa Claus ??
Or do i look like your ash broke father ?? Fucck you and go get a job. Better still, concentrate on your tailoring. grin grin grin

However, why are you feeling intimidated? Or is it because of your smelly African widest kitty-cat? Your signature alone gives me a mental picture of a gold-diger beast monster.
. Why are you sounding like a fustrated idiot. Go to hell. You are a very big fool. Go suck that maggot infested pussy we all know you work as a toilet cleaner. Idiot. The odour you accumulate each day in the toilet is really affecting your brain. Fool. Am not responsible for the poverty in your generation your mother will never know peace. Oloriburuku omo ale. Aye e eti ta. Oloshi
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by Ephemmm: 6:30pm On Mar 11, 2016
ladycomfort:
. Why are you sounding like a fustrated idiot. Go to hell. You are a very big fool. Go suck that maggot infested pussy we all know you work as a toilet cleaner. Idiot. The odour you accumulate each day in the toilet is really affecting your brain. Fool. Am not responsible for the poverty in your generation your mother will never know peace. Oloriburuku omo ale. Aye e eti ta. Oloshi

Hey TBJ= Tobo Jeun, If you like, open your widest African toto, face open heaven and start raining curses on your brain fish father, it is a blessing to me. In other words, your malicious, highly warped and opinionated rebuttals has no effect.

It is high time you stop reasoning through your anus tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by ladycomfort(f): 6:47pm On Mar 11, 2016
Ephemmm:

Hey TBJ= Tobo Jeun, If you like, open your widest African toto, face open heaven and start raining curses on your brain fish father, it is a blessing to me. In other words, your malicious, highly warped and opinionated rebuttals has no effect.

It is high time you stop reasoning through your anus tongue tongue tongue tongue
. Son of an olosho. Oloriburuku ni iya re. O ni se rere laye. Iya re yio fi owo re gbe o gbin. It shall never be well with your mother. Continue sucking the borehole your mother called pussy. Oloshi. Month iya aje. Go and die. Weree
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by Ephemmm: 6:54pm On Mar 11, 2016
ladycomfort:
. Son of an olosho. Oloriburuku ni iya re. O ni se rere laye. Iya re yio fi owo re gbe o gbin. It shall never be well with your mother. Continue sucking the borehole your mother called pussy. Oloshi. Month iya aje. Go and die. Weree

Your brain is situated inside your skull: why can't you just locate it and use it for once? tongue tongue tongue tongue

See.. I am not the one responsible for your inability to marry on time? A rude ass blockhead like you deserve the cheap mentally-retard men and not an innocent ready made men you are seeking to exploit through your parasitic manner.

An honour of African-widest-toto cannot sustain you: please go back to your tailoring on time
tongue tongue tongue

Fire on, you will soon learn.
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by ladycomfort(f): 7:02pm On Mar 11, 2016
Ephemmm:

Your brain is situated inside your skull: why can't you just locate it and use it for once? tongue tongue tongue tongue

See.. I am not the one responsible for your inability to marry on time? A rude ass blockhead like you deserve the cheap mentally-retard men and not an innocent ready made men you are seeking to exploit through your parasitic manner.

An honour of African-widest-toto cannot sustain you: please go back to your tailoring on time
tongue tongue tongue

Fire on, you will soon learn.

. It looks like all your olosho sisters ended up marrying the most miserable and poorest men in the society. Am not responsible for that. Idiot. Just the same way your mother married the fustrated idiot you called your father. No wonder your foolish sister reached menopause before they eventually got impregnated by an idiot. Aye e o ni da. Son of a b.itch. Oloriburuku. Were ni iya re. Aye re ti ta
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by Agu87(m): 7:10pm On Mar 11, 2016
sexynabila:
If he is a barber, so? Who are u ?
babe u make sense oooooo
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by grandstar(m): 12:24pm On Mar 23, 2016
Epatty:
My parents have always wanted us to marry our tribe and not like we are in our state that I can say to get them will be possible. I have met with several men but didn't go into a relationship with them because they are not my tribe.

The ones that are my tribe are so annoying and wayward. Now, there is this guy I have known for 4yrs as a friend, he have been so good to me but a barber and also in his final year, he is my tribe but I have not paid attention to him all this while upon he loves me.

Am now in love with him but he's a barber and am scared if loving him and going into a relationship with him is a nice idea or should I still wait a little more?
A lady I know is married to an ex barber, the guy used to own a barbing saloon

They live in their on house in Ikorodu and own 2 cars

Its a stepping stone

Your real problem is that you don't have a mind of your own, you are seeking the validation of others

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ways To Make your Man Propose To You Fast / "I Met My Husband-To-Be Out Of Boredom";Excited Lady Shares Her Love Story. PICS / My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.