Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,965 members, 7,810,676 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

I Love Him But He's A Barber - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Him But He's A Barber (35994 Views)

Lady Turns Fiance's Barber In Pre-Wedding Photos / Another Nigerian Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend, Says "I Love Him" / When You Do Not Love Him Enough (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by dharay99: 7:15am On Mar 10, 2016
Pheals:
no ! I think that's main problem

tap and hold down d picture,
u will see sumfin like copy URL link or so...
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by Epatty(f): 7:17am On Mar 10, 2016
Cutehector:
there is a thousand infact, millions of reason to open ur senses girl... being a barber isn't condescending. At least he is very much responsible.
tnx
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by Epatty(f): 7:23am On Mar 10, 2016
amokeme:
it's now about the tribe again?? Do you even know what you want? Do you love this guy sef or its a self induced love due to the fact that he is "your tribe" so your mum won't mind you marrying a beast so long as he is "your tribe" You need to have a heart to heart discussion with your mum. Because her insistence on you marrying your tribe is be clouding your judgement
ok. Tnx a million but d truth is, am nt d first born n d rule applies to evri1. Dy gave deir reasons as to culture bn a major factor dat affects a woman apart frm God. Always sayin dy knw d best for us. D rule is affectn us negatively honestly, cos it limits our sense of r/ship
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by Epatty(f): 7:31am On Mar 10, 2016
Cutehector:
Yea yea. cool i'm kinda lookin for my rib..
lol
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by Ab025(m): 7:54am On Mar 10, 2016
He is a barber,
atleast he does something for a living.

You, what do you do for a living?
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by loomer: 8:14am On Mar 10, 2016
Maybe u for prefer if him be thief

1 Like

Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by itunity007(m): 8:15am On Mar 10, 2016
agarawu23:
Why are u repeating "barber" abi they aren't human

Oya go marry banker then
Na so na go dey select until una old for house undecided
lols abi na u b d guy

1 Like

Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by Kangol99(m): 8:17am On Mar 10, 2016
Barber no b person

1 Like

Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by IndianBwoy(m): 8:20am On Mar 10, 2016
Epatty:
My parents have always wanted us to marry our tribe and not like we are in our state that I can say to get them will be possible. I have met with several men but didn't go into a relationship with them because they are not my tribe. The ones that are my tribe are so annoying and wayward. Now, there is this guy I have known for 4yrs as a friend, he have been so good to me but a barber and also in his final year, he is my tribe but I have not paid attention to him all this while upon he loves me. Am now in love with him but he's a barber and am scared if loving him and going into a relationship with him is a nice idea or should I still wait a little more?

Its a very great thing that you are listening to your parents and marrying from within your tribe. Im proud of you! Good step towards cultural preservation and strong identity foundations for your future kids. Kudos! Gods bless you! smiley
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by mezebel(f): 8:21am On Mar 10, 2016
My dear ur happiness is paramount in relationship/marriage. Am a graduate, but i married an iron bender. We are living happily and fruitfully blessed.
Use ur brain wen u still have some left.

6 Likes

Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by Lexusgs430: 8:21am On Mar 10, 2016
Epatty:
My parents have always wanted us to marry our tribe and not like we are in our state that I can say to get them will be possible. I have met with several men but didn't go into a relationship with them because they are not my tribe. The ones that are my tribe are so annoying and wayward. Now, there is this guy I have known for 4yrs as a friend, he have been so good to me but a barber and also in his final year, he is my tribe but I have not paid attention to him all this while upon he loves me. Am now in love with him but he's a barber and am scared if loving him and going into a relationship with him is a nice idea or should I still wait a little more?

Richard Branson, was a barber once upon a time. Na so you go take pesin present condition, judge am for present and forgetting the future!!!
What is/was your present and past profession or roles?

1 Like

Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by danidee10(m): 8:21am On Mar 10, 2016
you don't love him enough...simple

1 Like

Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by femi4: 8:21am On Mar 10, 2016
sexynabila:
If he is a barber, so? Who are u ?
she be barberess

3 Likes

Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by DonBenny77(m): 8:22am On Mar 10, 2016
u beta marry who makes u happy. I attended my friends introduction dis past sunday he is a barber n didnt even attend university his fiancee is a graduate of uniport.
They love each other(been dating since 2010) thats wat matters most
damn wat pple say.......
make them talk
if u marry a very wealthy man them go still talk

1 Like

Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 10, 2016
Strahovski1:
You are nothing but a gold fvcking digger! Yes!

You love him BUT he is a barber. If you truly love him his profession won't be a BUT! Besides he is working better than someone carrying a gun stealing or on a laptop doing fraud.

You don't love him.

Ok what should we do now? Don't go into relationship with him. Wait for one sugar daddy to come.

Are you working? Yes or no?

If you want to attack her, you should read the post again. This time, take it slow.

@Epatty, if he were just a local barber, I can understand your concern. However this guy is a student and a barber, so what is exactly is your problem? undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by adeoba5(m): 8:23am On Mar 10, 2016
Epatty:
go and listen to simi love dont lie
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by Bobbysmart6(m): 8:23am On Mar 10, 2016
Cutehector:
be like say werrin dey make u laff na him dey make me laff too grin
mak una jst mak sure say dat laugh no go turn 2 cry angry
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by Burgerlomo: 8:23am On Mar 10, 2016
This guy deserves somebody who will encourage him, and not a person like you.

2 Likes

Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by ajuji1(m): 8:23am On Mar 10, 2016
wait a LITTLE MOOOREEEEEE... Until you can decide for yourself

ajuji1
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by ultimate77(m): 8:23am On Mar 10, 2016
Epatty:

Damn ubare so annoying...binshort UB are a big fool for even telling us this useless story in the first place

2 Likes

Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by introvertious: 8:24am On Mar 10, 2016
embarassedchai! U people have finished d OP. D next time she wants to seek for advice, she go reason am twice
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by olowo72(m): 8:24am On Mar 10, 2016
"Love is of all passions the strongest, for it attacks simultaneously the head, the heart and the senses.
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by AreaFada2: 8:24am On Mar 10, 2016
McCarlito:
........... And that was how Aunty Jumoke ended up being single at 45..
Even a 3 times divorced baba onikeke won't touch her with a barge pole. grin

So people are this tribalistic, superficial and pathetic. Possibly missed the best guy of her life because of tribe. Shame.

1 Like

Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by Irore: 8:24am On Mar 10, 2016
Epatty:

What's your academic qualification before I advice you?
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by IndianBwoy(m): 8:25am On Mar 10, 2016
amokeme:
it's now about the tribe again?? Do you even know what you want? Do you love this guy sef or its a self induced love due to the fact that he is "your tribe" so your mum won't mind you marrying a beast so long as he is "your tribe" You need to have a heart to heart discussion with your mum. Because her insistence on you marrying your tribe is be clouding your judgement

Dont be foolish . Her family clearly wants to preserve their culture. And there are good/bad, successful/unsucessful people in every tribe. If she tries hard she will be succesful.

Also marrying within the tribe preserves culture language and identity of the children. It will preserve family values and ties which act as a support incase anything goes wrong. Marriage is a union between two families. More stronger ties and background. More underetanding.
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by habsydiamond(m): 8:25am On Mar 10, 2016
Love sometimes open doors to unbelievable achievements. We told you he remain a barber all his life. If u love each other stick to him. Cos nowadays love is a very scarce commodity in this universe. Follow ur heart.

1 Like

Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by Bobbysmart6(m): 8:26am On Mar 10, 2016
Pheals:
bro !! How far ? cheesy
lolz i wonder oo
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by femi4: 8:26am On Mar 10, 2016
mezebel:
My dear ur happiness is paramount in relationship/marriage.
Am a graduate, but i married an iron bender.
We are living happily and fruitfully blessed.

Use ur brain wen u still have some left.
Fear no catch you say he fit bend you if you get small quarrel grin

1 Like

Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 10, 2016
Epatty:

My simple advise:
Don't let a man's past/present define his future. He's in his final year and he's a barber means he's got the struggling spirit
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by Nobody: 8:27am On Mar 10, 2016
missingrib:
lolzzz can't stop laffing....

Make e no kuku turn madness o! grin
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by Chuksyno(m): 8:27am On Mar 10, 2016
Real love does not check occupation

3 Likes

Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by giddykay: 8:28am On Mar 10, 2016
Stupidity of the highest order

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ways To Make your Man Propose To You Fast / "I Met My Husband-To-Be Out Of Boredom";Excited Lady Shares Her Love Story. PICS / Why Do Short Girls Demand Tall Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.