Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,874 members, 7,810,328 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

I Love Him But He's A Barber - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Him But He's A Barber (35988 Views)

Lady Turns Fiance's Barber In Pre-Wedding Photos / Another Nigerian Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend, Says "I Love Him" / When You Do Not Love Him Enough (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by Memyselfu2009(m): 4:30pm On Mar 10, 2016
ladycomfort:
. You were the one that insulted me first on this forum. I don't really blame you cos the time your olosho mother should have spent to give you proper home training she used it to sleep with almost all the men in her village. Did you say the street where your father worked as a cleaner. He goat

A cleaner Name after a Street Thanks God. Am glad and grateful where i am pls I agree am poor I till need the card though or are you the rich stingy type. Pls am waiting for the card oh.
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by Epatty(f): 4:50pm On Mar 10, 2016
Toks2008:

This is why i get pissed with many naija ladies...

He is a barber...barber...barber...SO WAT IF HE IS A VULCANIZER? GATEMAN? MAID?,CAB DRIVER?BOY BOY?BAR TENDER? BUS CONDUCTOR? APROKO?

Stupid talk..

''spits on thread n walks out
tnx
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by justmenoni: 4:51pm On Mar 10, 2016
No mind op ooo,she's been chopping this barber since 4 years and now they're in their final year and op has just met one chest beater returnee from Congo grin cheesy wink

agarawu23:
Why are u repeating "barber" abi they aren't human

Oya go marry banker then
Na so na go dey select until una old for house undecided

1 Like

Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by justmenoni: 4:51pm On Mar 10, 2016
op has been chopping this barber since 4 years and now they're in their final year and op has just met one chest beater returnee from Congo grin cheesy wink
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by Epatty(f): 4:52pm On Mar 10, 2016
Laredojohn:

U love him, he is a barber, you topic should have been I love him, he is a final year student, at portraying the barber thing as if he has no other achievement asides that, good you also said he is in school, definitely being a barber and still schooling shows he is an enterprising person who is ready to pick up challenges, also it shows he is a determined person who his story can always change for the better, it's basically your choice because we all ere will not live with u both, chose wisely and let God guide u appropriately...but one thing, never marry someone because of money, marry someone who has been future that is bright, there is always light at the end of the tunnel. All d best
tnx a million

1 Like

Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by rhymesnoni(m): 5:00pm On Mar 10, 2016
If ure aint proud of wat he does dnt evnstrt da relationshp its nt worth it.
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by agarawu23(m): 5:14pm On Mar 10, 2016
justmenoni:
No mind op ooo,she's been chopping this barber since 4 years and now they're in their final year and op has just met one chest beater returnee from Congo grin cheesy wink

lwkm grin

1 Like

Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by Laredojohn(m): 5:18pm On Mar 10, 2016
Epatty:
tnx a million
Uwc
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by miketayo(m): 5:27pm On Mar 10, 2016
[quote author=Olaimpeccable post=43641523][/quote]

We r still saying the same thing
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by phensbassey: 5:35pm On Mar 10, 2016
he's a barber abi?, let me tell you sum n...that means they will always be Income, people aren't gonna stop barbing...if you love him as you say, I see no reason you should ask that question....
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by attainable99: 5:38pm On Mar 10, 2016
[quote author=agarawu23 post=43627135] Why are u repeating "barber" abi they aren't human

Oya go marry banker then
Na so na go dey select until una old for house undecided[/quote
haha this guy they vex ooo
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by agarawu23(m): 5:39pm On Mar 10, 2016
[quote author=attainable99 post=43653268][/quote] cheesy
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by jashar(f): 6:33pm On Mar 10, 2016
look atew undecided...

Even if he doesn't anything else but a barber (which I doubt since he's in school) don't you know barber get grade?

How much do you think the person who gives the President a haircut is being paid?

' sides, he can step up and be the owner of several prestigious barbing salons.

Furthermore, ....
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by happyjuliet(f): 6:35pm On Mar 10, 2016
yes I am grin
then go babe wink
yes I am grin
then go babe
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by androidchris(m): 8:45pm On Mar 10, 2016
I know of big boy barbers. my elder bro is a barber, he has built a house & he has a good car
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by ladycomfort(f): 9:25pm On Mar 10, 2016
Memyselfu2009:

A cleaner Name after a Street Thanks God. Am glad and grateful where i am pls I agree am poor I till need the card though or are you the rich stingy type. Pls am waiting for the card oh.
. Bleep off. Mumu
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by ladycomfort(f): 9:31pm On Mar 10, 2016
Ephemmm:

This sexually-starved Bingo has been mistakenly released from its cage again: always barking like a rabbis-infected toothless dogs tongue tongue tongue tongue

You are just blessed with big head with empty skull. Continue having orgasm on my post, it seems I was the one who screwed your mother without paying: tongue tongue tongue tongue
. Are you calling yourself a man with that match stick dick size of yours. You are just an idiot with water filled brain. Like I said earlier. I was not the one that asked your mother to go into prostituting business. If you are not feeding well from the change your olosho mother gets from her borehole you can go and commit sucide. Son of a wh.or.e your mother does not know who your real father is. Shame on your useless mother. Pathetic old fool spits on your mothers head. Oloriburuku
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by Vikkiboi(m): 9:37pm On Mar 10, 2016
a lot of people here have said a lot of things already, but let me quickly tell you about a friend of mine who is a barber.

I have never visited his saloon to barb without meeting at least someone who is currently barbing.

I will always wait for him to be done on someone or more.

A haircut here in Ibadan is 200naira, and at least in a day, from 8am-8pm, at least ni o, 20 customers will come for a hair cut.

Maamii that's 4k per day. on the average, he makes more than 100k per month.

how. much am I collecting sef!

a good location can make him cool cash in no time.

so if you truly luv him, you gatz believe in him
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by Shuayb0(m): 10:56pm On Mar 10, 2016
amokeme:
I don't know the guy, but for him to be a barber and in school shows he is not a lazy person therefore, the future for him is very promising. (From your write up, seems his financial status is a problem to you). He is a barber today doesn't mean he will be forever.
If you are sure he loves you and you love him too, then what has him being a barber got to do with anything? Does it make him less than a man Definitely not! Relationship shouldn't be about the financial gains.. your parents are there to carter for your needs.(that's if you don't have something to support yourself with) and not your bf.
How will you feel if a man says he can't date you because you are still a student? Please, stop thinking of what a bf can do for you (he might use it against you one day. Especially if it's financial ) and start thinking of what you can do for yourself.

For this comment, you are my woman of the year. This ideology of yours is what would make you not only outstanding, but exceptional.

If lots of ladies reason like you, then this nation wouldn't be in it's current abysmal state. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by Memyselfu2009(m): 7:04am On Mar 11, 2016
ladycomfort:
. Bleep off. Mumu

Since you call everyone poor and u keep mentioning poverty 1000 naira no suppose hard u to give out pls rich Comfort Dangote pikin I dey wait for d card pls help these poor boy or 1000 naira pass ur power
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by ladycomfort(f): 7:08am On Mar 11, 2016
Memyselfu2009:

Since you call everyone poor and u keep mentioning poverty 1000 naira no suppose hard u to give out pls rich Comfort Dangote pikin I dey wait for d card pls help these poor boy or 1000 naira pass ur power
. You are disturbing me. mess off
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by Memyselfu2009(m): 7:10am On Mar 11, 2016
ladycomfort:
. You are disturbing me. mess off

Is it bad for the poor to be from the rich or his our case the order way round.
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by Damseldammie(f): 8:33am On Mar 11, 2016
what about barber? is he not a mankind? You better exercise patience till everything falls in place, so that you can enjoy your labour of 4years friendship which will last for decades ... mi so tèmi oooo
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by Ephemmm: 12:08pm On Mar 11, 2016
ladycomfort:
. Are you calling yourself a man with that match stick dick size of yours. You are just an idiot with water filled brain. Like I said earlier. I was not the one that asked your mother to go into prostituting business. If you are not feeding well from the change your olosho mother gets from her borehole you can go and commit sucide. Son of a wh.or.e your mother does not know who your real father is. Shame on your useless mother. Pathetic old fool spits on your mothers head. Oloriburuku

"Are you calling yourself a man with that match stick dick size of yours".

You see... You further buttress your penchant for money here by testifying that no dick can satisfy a coded Ashawo lady like you who has tasted dicks of many who are old enough to be the grandpa tongue tongue tongue

Malam, Eze, and Chief's etc has tasted your smelling pussy flat, all because of poverty that has enveloped your lineage: I know for sure that the only dick that can satisfy you is the horse's dick in your gigantic toto dustbin tongue tongue tongue.

I pity a man that marry you, honestly.
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by ladycomfort(f): 12:29pm On Mar 11, 2016
Ephemmm:

"Are you calling yourself a man with that match stick dick size of yours".

You see... You further buttress your penchant for money here by testifying that no dick can satisfy a coded Ashawo lady like you who has tasted dicks of many who are old enough to be the grandpa tongue tongue tongue

Malam, Eze, and Chief's etc has tasted your smelling pussy flat, all because of poverty that has enveloped your lineage: I know for sure that the only dick that can satisfy you is the horse's dick in your gigantic toto dustbin tongue tongue tongue.

I pity a man that marry you, honestly.
. I really pity the man that will marry your olosho sisters with borehole. Am not the one that asked you to have a very tiny dick. Go Bleep your mama stinking pussy. Idiot. Son of a bi..tch. i was not the one that asked your pathetic mother to open her borehole for your fustrated father. No wonder poverty can never leave your generation. Go to hell. Iya re o ni jere re
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by Ephemmm: 12:39pm On Mar 11, 2016
[s]
ladycomfort:
. I really pity the man that will marry your olosho sisters with borehole. Am not the one that asked you to have a very tiny dick. Go Bleep your mama stinking pussy. Idiot. Son of a bitch
[/s]

Condom-burst-product-of-a-pig with the gift of borehole kitty-cat that no man cannot sexually satisfied: Calling you ashawo is an insult to ashawo, walahi tongue tongue tongue
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by Leriebloom(f): 12:46pm On Mar 11, 2016
He wont be a barber 4eva, he is in his final year.
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by ladycomfort(f): 12:46pm On Mar 11, 2016
Ephemmm:
[s][/s]

Condom-burst-product-of-a-pig with the gift of borehole kitty-cat that no man cannot sexually satisfied: Calling you ashawo is an insult to ashawo, walahi tongue tongue tongue

. Condom burst product of a goat. Your tiny dick can never satisfy any woman. No wonder no lady wants to date you. Only the fustrated ones like your olosho mother. Idiot. Iya re o ni jere re. Oloriburuku omo aja. Eranko
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by Ephemmm: 12:52pm On Mar 11, 2016
[s]
ladycomfort:
. Condom burst product of a goat. Your tiny dick can never satisfy any woman. No wonder no lady wants to date you. Only the fustrated ones like your olosho mother. Idiot. Iya re o ni jere re. Oloriburuku omo aja. Eranko
[/s]

My dick is not meant for LAWMA dustbin like yours tongue tongue tongue

Apart from the fear of sexually transmitted disease, what is pleasurable in having sex in a sagged kitty-cat? I will rather die sex-starved than having an ordinary view of your flat-borehole.
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by Greg007(m): 1:10pm On Mar 11, 2016
Epatty:
My parents have always wanted us to marry our tribe and not like we are in our state that I can say to get them will be possible. I have met with several men but didn't go into a relationship with them because they are not my tribe.

The ones that are my tribe are so annoying and wayward. Now, there is this guy I have known for 4yrs as a friend, he have been so good to me but a barber and also in his final year, he is my tribe but I have not paid attention to him all this while upon he loves me.

Am now in love with him but he's a barber and am scared if loving him and going into a relationship with him is a nice idea or should I still wait a little more?

Love wait for no one. U might b dia waiting another sharp girl will collect him. So my dear follow your heart.

1 Like

Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by ladycomfort(f): 1:22pm On Mar 11, 2016
Ephemmm:
[s][/s]

My dick is not meant for LAWMA dustbin like yours tongue tongue tongue

Apart from the fear of sexually transmitted disease, what is pleasurable in having sex in a sagged kitty-cat? I will rather die sex-starved than having an ordinary view of your flat-borehole.

. Hope you are enjoying your mother sagged breast. I will better not have sex than allow your leprosy infected tiny dick to touch my dog. Oloriburuku omo ale. Aye e ti baje. Go and die. Were ni iya re
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by Ephemmm: 1:39pm On Mar 11, 2016
ladycomfort:
. Hope you are enjoying your mother sagged breast. I will better not have sex than allow your leprosy infected tiny dick to touch my dog. Oloriburuku omo ale. Aye e ti baje. Go and die. Were ni iya re

Who will Bleep a slacked disease-infected-toto which is as wide as Lagos-Ibadan Express Road? Its sensation has been lost, and this is real according to your signature tongue tongue tongue tongue

Like mother, like daughter.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Who Met In Secondary School Set To Wed (photos) / Ways To Make your Man Propose To You Fast / "I Met My Husband-To-Be Out Of Boredom";Excited Lady Shares Her Love Story. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.