Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,925 members, 7,810,558 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

I Love Him But He's A Barber - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Him But He's A Barber (35993 Views)

Lady Turns Fiance's Barber In Pre-Wedding Photos / Another Nigerian Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend, Says "I Love Him" / When You Do Not Love Him Enough (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by Memyselfu2009(m): 12:49pm On Mar 10, 2016
ladycomfort:
. Are you begging or what. What of the change your mother earns from her daily prostituting business. Abi she no see customer yesterday. I was not the one that asked your mother to marry a broke ass like your father. Bleep off you idiot. You can choose to remain in poverty. Broke punk. undecided

Proof that u don't have. My dad is late but a street in Kogi state in Ankpa local Govt was name after him (Omika's Villa) before his death. You see why i told u to go back to school responsible and mature people don't go insulting people's parent, i have a good home training and it's bad to call people name nd also bad to dis respect elders may be there was a failure in upbringing or may be you choose not learn. Pls be useful to you self and your society. If u think prostitutions is easy go stand on the street and try it. It takes a prostitute to know a prostitute are you one
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by musicwriter(m): 12:58pm On Mar 10, 2016
Epatty:
My parents have always wanted us to marry our tribe and not like we are in our state that I can say to get them will be possible. I have met with several men but didn't go into a relationship with them because they are not my tribe.

The ones that are my tribe are so annoying and wayward. Now, there is this guy I have known for 4yrs as a friend, he have been so good to me but a barber and also in his final year, he is my tribe but I have not paid attention to him all this while upon he loves me.

Am now in love with him but he's a barber and am scared if loving him and going into a relationship with him is a nice idea or should I still wait a little more?

Remember, if you start loving him after reading Nairaland posts, then, it's fake love. And you'll reap fake happiness a.k.a suffering and smiling.

If you don't love someone all by yourself, don't let anybody here or offline pressure you into loving them. Because, love gotten off coercion is fake love.

If you want to be happy, just wait till you find someone you truly love. Only then shall you be honestly happy.

It's your world!!.

1 Like

Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by ladygudhead(f): 1:02pm On Mar 10, 2016
pabjo:
sure jumoke na only 45 you na times two use your brain

plz I'm curious,, who's this 'jumoke' sef?
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by Ephemmm: 1:03pm On Mar 10, 2016
ladycomfort:
. Seriously, you are the one that is getting angry here. I only wished for a rich guy. And you as a poor guy can never get any good girl to date let alone to marry. I was not the one that asked your mother to marry your poor father. Is it like you are blaming me for your predicament. Am not responsible for your pathetic life. You can go and commit sucide. Broke ass fool. Go suck you mothers maggot infested pussy. Son of a bi.tc.h. He goat. Oloriburuku

You see... It is high time you deal with poverty affecting your lineage by quickly enroll for tailoring now instead of hunting for a ready made man to marry tongue tongue tongue . You want a rich guy who will remove your poverty from your lineage without adding any value to his life whereas a simple understanding of the parable of sowing and reaping could made you to realize that nothing is for free as freedom is not even free in Freetown.

In your own primitive faculty of thinking devoid of deeper mental horizon, only rich are eligible to married? Hardly did you realize that the rich also cries. While I am not here to boast of the little blessing I have witnessed in the land of the living, please be assured that poverty CAN NEVER dictate my own lifestyle for me till death.

You can continue ranting like a sexually-starved Bingo till tomorrow, but remember that it won't remove the poverty that has enveloped your family just because your father made mistake of marrying your mother.
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by obinnashady(m): 1:14pm On Mar 10, 2016
sexynabila:
If he is a barber, so? Who are u ?
boobs of life
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 10, 2016
OP you've received enough bashing, so for once let me give you an insightful reply. Hopefully other 'confused' ladies might find it helpful. I'm going to be logical, so obviously many of you will disagree.
If I were to advise my younger sister, here's what I'd say;
Rich or otherwise, avoid any man that would make you unhappy. Keep in mind that there are ladies that fall in love wholeheartedly and lose their senses, while there are those that merely register a strong feeling of affection. I love my sis very much and I'd like her to live a comfortable life, but if she's the type that falls head-over-heels, then she won't mind 'suffering' with her heartthrob. On the other hand, if she's the latter, then I'd suggest she find someone that can provide the kind of life she desires. Marrying someone with prospects is good and all, but the reality is that not everyone with prospects eventually makes it. If she marries a 'poor' guy with prospects, hoping that he'll become a billionaire later on, she may end up resenting the guy. Each year that comes and goes that doesn't see her in a mansion would be a source of hatred. Marry someone in a condition you're prepared to stay in for life, then pray for upliftment. The most important advise, is for her to have a life. Be financially independent and set goals. It'd be unfair to ask her to marry a guy who would be incapable of helping her achieve her goals. E.g she earns about 80k monthly and plans to move into her own house in 5 years. If she meets a guy who also earns at least 80k, then they can make equal contributions to achieve their dream. Telling her to go for someone that barely manages to earn 10k a month (thus putting her plans on hold) would be unfair. It doesn't matter what a man does for a living, if he makes you happy, then go for him. The most important thing is your happiness, not what people will say. However, if you're ashamed of his occupation, then go for someone you can be proud of and would make you happy. Just remember that there's no such thing as perfection. A perfect man is one who makes you happy enough to overlook his flaws.
I already warned that some may not see sense in this. If you disagree with this post, kindly ignore cool

1 Like

Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by Chukzyfcb(m): 1:29pm On Mar 10, 2016
It is situation like this that makes me doubt True-love really exist. Its Only when certain conditions are met that you'll see the Opposite sex claiming to be in Love. You didnt love me as a barber, how then do you want guys to be loyal when they find wealth. As a guy,
- Have a Legit job (any job or work)
- Drive a Good car
- Stay in a nice apartment or house
And you'll see women from all walks of live claiming love. THat word "Love" to me is too complex to Understand! For now, it only exists when certain conditions are met!
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by ecotwins: 1:51pm On Mar 10, 2016
I was a Barber for over 10 years on and off and throughout my university days but today to the glory of God, I make at least a million naira monthly. I also worked as an academic before God blessed me with the current job am doing.
one of my greatest struggles in life is to trust the people that did not believe in me when I was struggling.
As I speak some ladies that knew I was a good guy but chose to look at my financial status then, are literarily begging me for a chance even though they know am married. My point, if you love a guy and see a future in him then you have got to believe in him and be by his side on the road to destiny. That is if he is a good guy, o!
My only regret in life is that I am not able to marry the one lady that truly loved me and believed in me... may God bless her with peace progress and happiness. Someone else married her when I was still in the university but I understand with her even now. I respect her. I mean she told me consistently, that she believed in me. That I am a great man. I guess her prophesy came true.
When I meet ladies nowadays, I tend to just see through their facade as people who want a product without a process.
You can collectively motivate and support each other to reach a beautiful future.
My ten kobo!!
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by ladycomfort(f): 2:01pm On Mar 10, 2016
Ephemmm:

You see... It is high time you deal with poverty affecting your lineage by quickly enroll for tailoring now instead of hunting for a ready made man to marry tongue tongue tongue . You want a rich guy who will remove your poverty from your lineage without adding any value to his life whereas a simple understanding of the parable of sowing and reaping could made you to realize that nothing is for free as freedom is not even free in Freetown.

In your own primitive faculty of thinking devoid of deeper mental horizon, only rich are eligible to married? Hardly did you realize that the rich also cries. While I am not here to boast of the little blessing I have witnessed in the land of the living, please be assured that poverty CAN NEVER dictate my own lifestyle for me till death.

You can continue ranting like a sexually-starved Bingo till tomorrow, but remember that it won't remove the poverty that has enveloped your family just because your father made mistake of marrying your mother.
. You keep blaming me as if I was the one that asked your mother to marry your miserable father. Your mother does not even know who your real father is.the she goat you called your mother couldn't even find a descent man to marry cos of the borehole between her legs. You can go and commit sucide if you cannot cope with the poverty in your family. Idiot. Work hard may be you will be promoted as a senior cleaner in your so called office. Fool. Go to hell cos I don't care. He goat
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by missingrib(f): 2:08pm On Mar 10, 2016
frenchpharaoh1:

Make e no kuku turn madness o! grin
shoo!!
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by Welcomme: 2:10pm On Mar 10, 2016
Epatty:
My parents have always wanted us to marry our tribe and not like we are in our state that I can say to get them will be possible. I have met with several men but didn't go into a relationship with them because they are not my tribe.

The ones that are my tribe are so annoying and wayward. Now, there is this guy I have known for 4yrs as a friend, he have been so good to me but a barber and also in his final year, he is my tribe but I have not paid attention to him all this while upon he loves me.

Am now in love with him but he's a barber and am scared if loving him and going into a relationship with him is a nice idea or should I still wait a little more?
It seems u are still a kid ryt?Some Barbers have money than Bankers n civil servant. See this girl o..Me wey wan go learn barbing sef...
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by colebrent: 2:11pm On Mar 10, 2016
AdeniyiA:
Just wait a little longer until you parent start posting you on olx ...undecided
U get mouth bro... I no fit buy this op for OLX, free self i no want... Maybe for Maid sha i go give am double thought lipsrsealed
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by Ephemmm: 2:13pm On Mar 10, 2016
ladycomfort:
. You keep blaming me as if I was the one that asked your mother to marry your miserable father. Your mother does not even know who your real father is.the she goat you called your mother couldn't even find a descent man to marry cos of the borehole between her legs. You can go and commit sucide if you cannot cope with the poverty in your family. Idiot. Work hard may be you will be promoted as a senior cleaner in your so called office. Fool. Go to hell cos I don't care. He goat

How does this erase the fact that you are a parasite looking for host to devour? One condom properly used by a pig your father when fucking your mother under Eko bridge could have saved me from this mess.

You can turn your kitty-cat to a LAWMA dustbin where men dump their waster products all in the name of looking for a ready-made man to devour: it is none of my business and it can never be.

Mtcheew..... Condom-burst-product of a pig!
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by ladycomfort(f): 2:15pm On Mar 10, 2016
Memyselfu2009:

Proof that u don't have. My dad is late but a street in Kogi state in Ankpa local Govt was name after him (Omika's Villa) before his death. You see why i told u to go back to school responsible and mature people don't go insulting people's parent, i have a good home training and it's bad to call people name nd also bad to dis respect elders may be there was a failure in upbringing or may be you choose not learn. Pls be useful to you self and your society. If u think prostitutions is easy go stand on the street and try it. It takes a prostitute to know a prostitute are you one
. You were the one that insulted me first on this forum. I don't really blame you cos the time your olosho mother should have spent to give you proper home training she used it to sleep with almost all the men in her village. Did you say the street where your father worked as a cleaner. He goat
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by ladycomfort(f): 2:20pm On Mar 10, 2016
Ephemmm:

How does this erase the fact that you are a parasite looking for host to devour? One condom properly used by a pig your father when fucking your mother under Eko bridge could have saved me from this mess.

You can turn your kitty-cat to a LAWMA dustbin where men dump their waster products all in the name of looking for a ready-made man to devour: it is none of my business and it can never be.

Mtcheew..... Condom-burst-product of a pig!

. Wetin be your own if I decide not to date broke ass he goat like you and date richer guys. Wetin be your own. It looks like a lady has sucked the hell out of your pocket before. You are a condom burst product of a goat. Eko bridge is even better. You were conceived under a dirty gutter at ajegunle and your olosho mother doea not know who your real father iS. Go and commit sucide and stop disturbing me. Son of a wh.ore. Stop ranting like a fustrated he goat that you are. Aye e o ni da. Iya re o ni jere re. Weree
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by delightf(f): 2:34pm On Mar 10, 2016
agarawu23:
Why are u repeating "barber" abi they aren't human

Oya go marry banker then
Na so na go dey select until una old for house undecided
bad mouth,dis one na ijebu mouth u carry
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by delightf(f): 2:37pm On Mar 10, 2016
:
Welcomme:
It seems u are still a kid ryt?Some Barbers have money than Bankers n civil servant. See this girl o..Me wey wan go learn barbing sef...
: shocked
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by lanjazzy(m): 2:42pm On Mar 10, 2016
that's how Anty Carol died a single woman @40.
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by lakes99: 2:43pm On Mar 10, 2016
baRber.....and so wat? u want a rich ritualist uhn
errh..i pfity you(in buhari's voice) shocked
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by Godwin10(m): 3:09pm On Mar 10, 2016
agarawu23:
Why are u repeating "barber" abi they aren't human

Oya go marry banker then
Na so na go dey select until una old for house undecided
grin cheesy embarassed

1 Like

Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by Toks2008(m): 3:18pm On Mar 10, 2016
Epatty:

This is why i get pissed with many naija ladies...

He is a barber...barber...barber...SO WAT IF HE IS A VULCANIZER? GATEMAN? MAID?,CAB DRIVER?BOY BOY?BAR TENDER? BUS CONDUCTOR? APROKO?

Stupid talk..

''spits on thread n walks out
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by colebrent: 3:23pm On Mar 10, 2016
ladycomfort:
. Wetin be your own if I decide not to date broke ass he goat like you and date richer guys. Wetin be your own. It looks like a lady has sucked the hell out of your pocket before. You are a condom burst product of a goat. Eko bridge is even better. You were conceived under a dirty gutter at ajegunle and your olosho mother doea not know who your real father iS. Go and commit sucide and stop disturbing me. Son of a wh.ore. Stop ranting like a fustrated he goat that you are. Aye e o ni da. Iya re o ni jere re. Weree

Can u just shut the Bleep and focus looking for ur already made men, give urself sense nah... U are just insulting and insulting... If u like start to insult me then U will know those 2 guys U are messing with are still booting... lipsrsealed
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by Toks2008(m): 3:30pm On Mar 10, 2016
Chukzyfcb:
It is situation like this that makes me doubt True-love really exist. Its Only when certain conditions are met that you'll see the Opposite sex claiming to be in Love. You didnt love me as a barber, how then do you want guys to be loyal when they find wealth. As a guy,
- Have a Legit job (any job or work)
- Drive a Good car
- Stay in a nice apartment or house
And you'll see women from all walks of live claiming love. THat word "Love" to me is too complex to Understand! For now, it only exists when certain conditions are met!

You just articulated my mind.
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by Ephemmm: 3:34pm On Mar 10, 2016
ladycomfort:

condom-burst-product-of-a-pig! A condom: I mean just a condom would have saved this generation from this messmerising parasite. Ole, olojukokoro, alapamasise who want to reap where she has not sown tongue tongue tongue

The parasite, see... you better face your tailoring wella because the night is coming when your kitty-cat will no more be marketable. tongue tongue tongue
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by ifypedro38(m): 3:49pm On Mar 10, 2016
this post lacks, Information, Inflammation and Affirmation. so readers should read this as if one is watching video that contains graphic materials and offensive languages
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by agarawu23(m): 4:02pm On Mar 10, 2016
delightf:
bad mouth,dis one na ijebu mouth u carry
how u take know say I be Ijebu guy? tongue grin
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by NemzySeries(m): 4:10pm On Mar 10, 2016
so d barber barbed u off ur feet?
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by ladycomfort(f): 4:12pm On Mar 10, 2016
Ephemmm:

[/b]

condom-burst-product-of-a-pig! A condom: I mean just a condom would have saved this generation from this messmerising parasite. Ole, olojukokoro, alapamasise who want to reap where she has not sown tongue tongue tongue

The parasite, see... you better face your tailoring wella because the night is coming when your kitty-cat will no more be marketable. tongue tongue tongue
. Your mother pussy is no more marketable that is why you resulted into toilet cleaning. It looks like the odour from the toilets you wash everyday is really affecting your brain. Go and hang yourself idiot. And stop disturbing the peace of this forum. Iya e o ni jere re. Your mother will nevr know peace. Pains of a broke ass fool. Weree. Son of a goat
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by decollex(m): 4:14pm On Mar 10, 2016
sexynabila:
If he is a barber, so? Who are u ?
You mean to ask: What are u?
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by officerfudo: 4:15pm On Mar 10, 2016
unbarber him Na . shoooooooo
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by Ephemmm: 4:21pm On Mar 10, 2016
ladycomfort:
. Your mother pussy is no more marketable that is why you resulted into toilet cleaning. It looks like the odour from the toilets you wash everyday is really affecting your brain. Go and hang yourself idiot. And stop disturbing the peace of this forum. Iya e o ni jere re. Your mother will nevr know peace. Pains of a broke ass fool. Weree. Son of a goat

This sexually-starved Bingo has been mistakenly released from its cage again: always barking like a rabbis-infected toothless dogs tongue tongue tongue tongue

You are just blessed with big head with empty skull. Continue having orgasm on my post, it seems I was the one who screwed your mother without paying: tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: I Love Him But He's A Barber by decollex(m): 4:22pm On Mar 10, 2016
Forget about what he is today, think of what he would become tomorrow, I call it PROSPECT. All the same follow your Heart.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ways To Make your Man Propose To You Fast / "I Met My Husband-To-Be Out Of Boredom";Excited Lady Shares Her Love Story. PICS / Why Do Short Girls Demand Tall Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.