Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

Types Of Guys That Easily Settle For Less In Romantic Affairs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Types Of Guys That Easily Settle For Less In Romantic Affairs (3349 Views)

10 Reasons Why we should Settle For A Partner Rather Than A Lover. / I'm A Young Female With A Good Job, Do I Really Have To Settle For Less? / Bride Carries Husband In Romantic Wedding Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Types Of Guys That Easily Settle For Less In Romantic Affairs by Rapmoney(m): 12:40pm On Mar 10, 2016
Sometimes, we find ourselves entangled in romantic affairs with certain people where ordinarily, we would not have wished it to be so cool

It is very clear that ladies are naturally class-conscious than guys when it comes to relationships. If you think this is not correct, then make a critical observation and discover the truth. It is difficult in our society to find women who tend to be comfortable with guys who are below them in social status; educational background and financial status inclusive! Now, take it the other way round and you would discover that the reverse is often the case. Some guys don't mind stooping so low just to have romantic dealings with a lady of lower status. This reminds me of the character, Marlowe, in the novel "She Stoops To Conquer" by William Golding wink

Below are the types of guys that easily settle for less in romantic affairs:

1) Broke Guys: A broke guy hardly have choice! Who dash monkey banana? He is practically at the mercy of women!!! The more money a guy has or the more successful he is, the greater his choices would be in picking women to date. To hell with all these crappy talk about money not being relevant in an affair! That idea should be saved for the kids in nursery schools!!!

2) Ugly Guys: These set of guys can easily settle for less, especially, those that are broke. It is this type of guy that will kneel down, cry like a baby and beg a girl to love him! grin If she decides to dump him, nai be say the world dor end for am!!! grin The most annoying thing is that this girl might just be an ordinary street girl with no special quality!

3) Perverts: Some guys are just perverts! They might not see themselves as such but they are! They can chase anything that has boobs and prodruding backside!!! angry That's when you see a graduate chasing an orange seller in the neighbourhood; some even chase those small girls selling 'Agbo' grin. I know some guys have been calling for the head of Yunusa but if you give them the slightest chance, they will even impregnate a girl that is far younger than Ese Oruru!!!

4) Emotionally Timid Guys: Guys who are timid and lack confidence are bound to settle for less. They find it difficult to initiate friendship with a lady so they hold on to any relationship they find themselves in even if they are being victimized emotionally and treated like rags in the relationship!
Re: Types Of Guys That Easily Settle For Less In Romantic Affairs by popesam1(m): 12:41pm On Mar 10, 2016
Thanks to God I'm not among the List
Re: Types Of Guys That Easily Settle For Less In Romantic Affairs by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 10, 2016
grin I bet too many guilties of these "love affair" tongue
Re: Types Of Guys That Easily Settle For Less In Romantic Affairs by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 10, 2016
grin
Re: Types Of Guys That Easily Settle For Less In Romantic Affairs by Rapmoney(m): 12:44pm On Mar 10, 2016
popesam1:
Thanks to God I'm not among the List
Are you sure you are not in that 3rd category? grin grin
Re: Types Of Guys That Easily Settle For Less In Romantic Affairs by popesam1(m): 12:45pm On Mar 10, 2016
Rapmoney:
Are you sure you are not in that 3rd category? grin grin
100% sure
In kiss daniel voice: laye eh baby ko joor
Re: Types Of Guys That Easily Settle For Less In Romantic Affairs by Rapmoney(m): 12:46pm On Mar 10, 2016
KashyBaby:
grin I bet too many guilties of these "love affair" tongue
If deh catch you, I go run leave you o! grin
Re: Types Of Guys That Easily Settle For Less In Romantic Affairs by firstking01(m): 12:46pm On Mar 10, 2016
undecided
Re: Types Of Guys That Easily Settle For Less In Romantic Affairs by Rapmoney(m): 12:47pm On Mar 10, 2016
popesam1:

100% sure
In kiss daniel voice: laye eh baby ko joor
Ok. Keep keeping it on! cheesy
Re: Types Of Guys That Easily Settle For Less In Romantic Affairs by Rapmoney(m): 12:49pm On Mar 10, 2016
Re: Types Of Guys That Easily Settle For Less In Romantic Affairs by wolfgangg(m): 12:50pm On Mar 10, 2016
Some broke, ugly guys don't settle for less mate!!! haha
Re: Types Of Guys That Easily Settle For Less In Romantic Affairs by popesam1(m): 12:50pm On Mar 10, 2016
Rapmoney:
Ok. Keep keeping it on! cheesy
Yeah. Bring it on
Re: Types Of Guys That Easily Settle For Less In Romantic Affairs by Rapmoney(m): 12:52pm On Mar 10, 2016
wolfgangg:
Some broke, ugly guys don't settle for less mate!!! haha
Show me one broke ugly guy that's not settling for less and I will show you 1 million broke ugly guys that will settle for far less than what you would ordinarily expect!
Re: Types Of Guys That Easily Settle For Less In Romantic Affairs by Rapmoney(m): 12:54pm On Mar 10, 2016
popesam1:

Yeah. Bring it on
wink
Re: Types Of Guys That Easily Settle For Less In Romantic Affairs by 2dice(m): 12:55pm On Mar 10, 2016
Lol .. See me for Number grin

1 Like

Re: Types Of Guys That Easily Settle For Less In Romantic Affairs by wolfgangg(m): 12:58pm On Mar 10, 2016
Rapmoney:
Show me one broke ugly guy that's not settling for less and I will show you 1 million broke ugly guys that will settle for far less than what you would ordinarily expect!
haha maybe the broke ugly guys you know are just dumb!!
Re: Types Of Guys That Easily Settle For Less In Romantic Affairs by Rapmoney(m): 1:00pm On Mar 10, 2016
wolfgangg:
haha maybe the broke ugly guys you know are just dumb!!
They are not dumb! Na condition make crayfish bend o! grin
Re: Types Of Guys That Easily Settle For Less In Romantic Affairs by Rapmoney(m): 1:01pm On Mar 10, 2016
2dice:
Lol .. See me for Number grin
...just complete am! Number 3!!! grin wink
Re: Types Of Guys That Easily Settle For Less In Romantic Affairs by wolfgangg(m): 1:03pm On Mar 10, 2016
Rapmoney:
They are not dumb! Na condition make crayfish bend o! grin
seriously I understand you!! but some broke ugly guys do have choices, I mean way beyond what you'd expect!!
Re: Types Of Guys That Easily Settle For Less In Romantic Affairs by Rapmoney(m): 1:08pm On Mar 10, 2016
wolfgangg:
seriously I understand you!! but some broke ugly guys do have choices, I mean way beyond what you'd expect!!
Let's face reality, bro. There are many choices to make for broke guys in olosho joints...I mean, cheap olosho joints! grin grin grin
Re: Types Of Guys That Easily Settle For Less In Romantic Affairs by tubouncen(m): 1:11pm On Mar 10, 2016
I'm ugly, broke yet i still get class
Re: Types Of Guys That Easily Settle For Less In Romantic Affairs by wolfgangg(m): 1:11pm On Mar 10, 2016
Rapmoney:
Let's face reality, bro. There are many choices to make for broke guys in olosho joints...I mean, cheap olosho joints! grin grin grin
nah , not talking bou' that shii bro!!!
peace.
Re: Types Of Guys That Easily Settle For Less In Romantic Affairs by menabae(f): 1:12pm On Mar 10, 2016
Na even broke guys like to toast\date girls that are above their leagues.... so common
Re: Types Of Guys That Easily Settle For Less In Romantic Affairs by Rapmoney(m): 1:15pm On Mar 10, 2016
wolfgangg:
nah , not talking bou' that shii bro!!!
peace.
grin
Re: Types Of Guys That Easily Settle For Less In Romantic Affairs by CaroLyner(f): 1:41pm On Mar 10, 2016
Ugly Guys: These set of guys can easily settle for less, especially, those that are broke.
It is this type of guy that will kneel down, cry
like a baby and beg a girl to love him! If she
decides to dump him, nai be say the world dor
end for am!!! The most annoying thing is that
this girl might just be an ordinary street girl with no special quality!
Re: Types Of Guys That Easily Settle For Less In Romantic Affairs by AyamConfidence(m): 3:09pm On Mar 10, 2016
God know say i can never settle for less...instead i dare for more...people that know me can bear witness cc daamazing.
Re: Types Of Guys That Easily Settle For Less In Romantic Affairs by AyamConfidence(m): 3:17pm On Mar 10, 2016
CaroLyner:
Ugly Guys: These set of guys can easily settle for less, especially, those that are broke.
It is this type of guy that will kneel down, cry
like a baby and beg a girl to love him! If she
decides to dump him, nai be say the world dor
end for am!!! The most annoying thing is that
this girl might just be an ordinary street girl with no special quality!
greetings milady...wherest have thou been...it hast been quite a while...is it because i've joined ugly guys crew;-(
Re: Types Of Guys That Easily Settle For Less In Romantic Affairs by bqlekan(m): 3:25pm On Mar 10, 2016
Hehe. Thank God say I have choices
Re: Types Of Guys That Easily Settle For Less In Romantic Affairs by CaroLyner(f): 3:27pm On Mar 10, 2016
AyamConfidence:
greetings milady...wherest have thou been...it hast been quite a while...is it because i've joined ugly guys crew;-(
you've not joined them cheesy school takes da toil on me.
Re: Types Of Guys That Easily Settle For Less In Romantic Affairs by KIDpretty(m): 3:32pm On Mar 10, 2016
5- Guys under a spell
Re: Types Of Guys That Easily Settle For Less In Romantic Affairs by AyamConfidence(m): 3:34pm On Mar 10, 2016
CaroLyner:
you've not joined them cheesy school takes da toil on me.
eeyah ndo...How is school? Hope everything is flowing smoothly
Re: Types Of Guys That Easily Settle For Less In Romantic Affairs by Lovelynature(m): 3:35pm On Mar 10, 2016
Tosyne2much aka mr. Ten Things, is viewing this. Let's see what he's got to saywink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do U Like Hairy Or Shave Women / Is It Wrong For A Guy To Relax His Hair??? / Guys, This Should Be Your Mission To The Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.