Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,203 members, 7,829,306 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Nigerians Mock Fashola On Twitter Over Drop In Power Supply(Pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Mock Fashola On Twitter Over Drop In Power Supply(Pics) (49458 Views)

Henry Ikem-Obih Tours Filling Stations In Abuja, Nigerians Mock Him (pics / Nigerians Mock Tinubu For Blasting Kachikwu Instead Of PMB Over Petrol Scarcity / Lol. Nigerians Mock Femi Adesina After He Says Buhari Will Appoint Ministers In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Mock Fashola On Twitter Over Drop In Power Supply(Pics) by phlemzy: 6:00pm On Mar 10, 2016
What a nation. I know definitely when its time for next election in 2019,we must still be hovering around 5000MW maximum. I wonder what lies politicians will have to tell us then.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Mock Fashola On Twitter Over Drop In Power Supply(Pics) by piagetskinner(m): 6:01pm On Mar 10, 2016
Nigeria!... This country don tire me

Make i go collect visa to enter Togo

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Mock Fashola On Twitter Over Drop In Power Supply(Pics) by Forwetinnah: 6:01pm On Mar 10, 2016
Gboliwe:
Leave the fools na. Its possible they haven't been able to charge their phones. For wailers and those who voted against this chain/change, we shall always find a way.

Most of those who got this woe upon the country are today football analysts, relationship experts or weather forecasters. Some are now so interested in US politics you would wonder why. Mcheeeeeew. God will punish every single one of them. When the terrorist is done with them, we would tell their story as they won't even be able to do .

Amen o!!
Re: Nigerians Mock Fashola On Twitter Over Drop In Power Supply(Pics) by blazetitov: 6:01pm On Mar 10, 2016
blackberlin:

Swallow your pride and accept your error. Was IKEDC the topic of discussion? Haba. . . You go sabi lie ooo!

Oga, go and sit down. IKEDC has everything to do with power and the current situation affecting their service contributes to the issue of power supply in the country. You people start having seizures every time something is wrong in the country forgetting the fact that we are all in it together.
Re: Nigerians Mock Fashola On Twitter Over Drop In Power Supply(Pics) by Kenai: 6:02pm On Mar 10, 2016
sinistermind:

How can u blame IKEDC for the power situation. They are just a distribution company not a power generation company.

They are clutching at straws now.
This is it, their last fight as they sink deeper into the quicksand that their propaganda machinery failed to save them from.

Don't be surprised if they blame The Terminator for Fashola's failure.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Mock Fashola On Twitter Over Drop In Power Supply(Pics) by blazetitov: 6:02pm On Mar 10, 2016
Forwetinnah:

I Don't even have an adjective to use on you!!
Fashola 's plan to implement his 45% tariff increase has faaaaaailed!! You think some of us don't know what this stupid charade is all about?? They have intentionally reduced power supply to bend the hands of the masses into giving in to their greed ..i repeat!! He has failed, NASS called it off and it shall remain so. With all the problems in the last administration, it wasn't this bad yet you lot castigated GEJ like there was no tomorrow now the APC is using tricks to get money from the masses with any given opportunity. You all have failed!!

Pele politician. As if i care who they hell is in power!
Re: Nigerians Mock Fashola On Twitter Over Drop In Power Supply(Pics) by optionB: 6:03pm On Mar 10, 2016
sai senji

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Mock Fashola On Twitter Over Drop In Power Supply(Pics) by Cjay2020(m): 6:06pm On Mar 10, 2016
blazetitov:
One thing that is so common now among the youths is that they blame the government for everything. For pete's sake, IKEDC is a private firm!! Can GTB, PWC, or Total staffers go on strike because they performed poorly in their company's performance appraisal? We need to change our ways of reasoning.

No serious investor would want to buy any of our refineries if they know they would be frustrated by silly unions like the Ajaokuta steel company issue. The major problem the country has is the citizens. IKEDC is a profit making organization and not a government agency. If you as a staff do not meet expected KPIs, then you should expect the worst. No room for inefficiency and ineffectiveness.

when Fashola jumped in to increase the tariff rate... i gues he forgot IKEDC is not a government agency. If he must increase or control things like tariff then he shouldn't be exempted for blames

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Mock Fashola On Twitter Over Drop In Power Supply(Pics) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 10, 2016
blazetitov:

Why rush to make comment? You people should read before commenting. My analysis has nothing to do with the situation of power in the country as a whole. Goodness me! Have you read the press release from IKEDC? Una matter tire person oo!

So how do you justify the situation here in Enugu, since EEDC is not on industrial action

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Mock Fashola On Twitter Over Drop In Power Supply(Pics) by henrygale(m): 6:08pm On Mar 10, 2016
Rotfl.........*pulls off shirt and singlet,looking for a thick paper to blow air*
Wch ever way,God bless and help Nigeria, we really need dat help esp now coz the country is nose-diving!
Re: Nigerians Mock Fashola On Twitter Over Drop In Power Supply(Pics) by kaball32: 6:08pm On Mar 10, 2016
No coment
Re: Nigerians Mock Fashola On Twitter Over Drop In Power Supply(Pics) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 10, 2016
[s]
BabaO2:
@op Where are the Nigerians? say Nigerians of ibo origin and wont be surprised, they are known for hurry hurry life. Fashola got there less than 6 months what can he do even in 2 years? Electricity involves lots of equipments that we don't have on the ground at present, he needs time to plan, he needs time for installation, he needs time to operate..., all their labour and attempt is to always bring the best down. Agents of satan take your dirty hands off Fashola.
[/s]Zombie. Nigerians are suffering nationwide, & You're here typing trash.
Person just go waste vote on this 419 apc.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Mock Fashola On Twitter Over Drop In Power Supply(Pics) by musicwriter(m): 6:09pm On Mar 10, 2016
blazetitov:
One thing that is so common now among the youths is that they blame the government for everything. For pete's sake, IKEDC is a private firm!! Can GTB, PWC, or Total staffers go on strike because they performed poorly in their company's performance appraisal? We need to change our ways of reasoning.

No serious investor would want to buy any of our refineries if they know they would be frustrated by silly unions like the Ajaokuta steel company issue. The major problem the country has is the citizens. IKEDC is a profit making organization and not a government agency. If you as a staff do not meet expected KPIs, then you should expect the worst. No room for inefficiency and ineffectiveness.

But, if you check IKEDC you'll be shocked to discover it's owned by Tinubu or another popular person you know. Just like OBJ, IBB, Abdusalsmi, Buhari, Dangote, e.t.c own the rest in other region. People who know nothing about electricity business!.

It's still privatization of the cabals, by the cabals, and for the cabals. Foreigners are just fronts doing the dirty jobs of the cabals.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Mock Fashola On Twitter Over Drop In Power Supply(Pics) by blazetitov: 6:09pm On Mar 10, 2016
Cjay2020:

when Fashola jumped in to increase the tariff rate... i gues he forget IKEDC is not a government agency. If he must increase or control things like tariff then he shouldn't be exempted for blames

Was it Fashola that increased tariff? Can you just google MTYO 2?

The knowledge gap is just wide!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Mock Fashola On Twitter Over Drop In Power Supply(Pics) by Forwetinnah: 6:10pm On Mar 10, 2016
blazetitov:

You need common sense. Why put ethnicity in everything? Does the current heat blow you cool breeze because you are Igbo? Go get a life. Your heroes mentioned above ruined this country and the effect is what we are seeing today. PMB is not a miracle worker. Get that into your thick skull!!

E pain you cheesy...its amusing how some of you are now Justices' of peace in this administration but you were baring your fangs like vampires in the last administration. Newsflash!! GEJ left this country in one piece but your thieving APC governors headed by boooooohari started to disburse money like it was Christmas in the name of bailout the minute they have them power. Keep your eyes on the thieves parading this government, shouting GEJ from now till 2019 will NEVER GIVE boooooohari a brain. I have more leadership qualities in my little finger than you can find in boooooohari's entire history

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Mock Fashola On Twitter Over Drop In Power Supply(Pics) by yewawa: 6:10pm On Mar 10, 2016
May God help some us the way we reason in this country.Once we dont like a man, we complain about him from morning till night. .We are so Impatient, so so Impatient. For me,i say Sai Buhari,Say Fashola an co.May God grant you the wisdom to correct all the things that have gone wrong in this nation.Infact,i say Sai Goodluck Jonathan for handing over peacefully without listening to the voice of those people that hate the common man with a passion. God bless Buhari,God bless the good people of Nigeria,God bless NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Mock Fashola On Twitter Over Drop In Power Supply(Pics) by rukkyland(m): 6:11pm On Mar 10, 2016
AFTER THE STORM COMES THE RAIN. I STILL STRONGLY BELIEVE IN THIS GOVERNMENT.... so many bad eggs fighting against progress.. vandalizing pipelines and destroying gas pipes.. so dey can sell their generator... GOD PUNISH DEVIL.. but me know say with time an egg will walk.. One things about Nigerians is dat nobody wants to pay the price of sacrifice yet den won go heaven.. check the histories of developed nation today.. they were once here.. instead of abusing Fashola..or PHCN.. think of a way to light up ur room..and share ur idea to the world.. if you don't like the way things are.. change it if you can.. or just SHUT UP.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Mock Fashola On Twitter Over Drop In Power Supply(Pics) by Kennydoc(m): 6:12pm On Mar 10, 2016
blazetitov:

Please don't make me remember the 'no light no fuel suffering' i went through last year March - April. And don't bring politics and badluck into this. IKEDC covers my residential and i have been running on generator for days. The fact that fellow citizens have to suffer because some lazy olodos failed appraisal is unthinkable.

Light and fuel supply were fairly stable for most of GEJ's tenure. The March-April incident you talked about happened very close to his handover, when the independent marketers decided to shut down petroleum importation, and it was mainly because Buhari said he didn't believe in subsidy and the marketers felt he wouldn't pay them their subsidy claims if he took over power.
Apart from the peculiar issue with IKEDC, power production generally is currently at it's lowest level in this administration. That's what majority of Nigerians are talking about.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Mock Fashola On Twitter Over Drop In Power Supply(Pics) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 10, 2016
BabaO2:
@op Where are the Nigerians? say Nigerians of ibo origin and wont be surprised, they are known for hurry hurry life. Fashola got there less than 6 months what can he do even in 2 years? Electricity involves lots of equipments that we don't have on the ground at present, he needs time to plan, he needs time for installation, he needs time to operate..., all their labour and attempt is to always bring the best down. Agents of satan take your dirty hands off Fashola.

This person is fashola. I have gone thru ur topics and post and you are 90% about fashola's achievement and how Lagos state was during fashola compared to ambode. Now young man minister... Listen to me, you are the worst thing that ever happened to Nigeria, I used to be your fan but I lost every bit of respect I got for you.

Oshi radarada.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Mock Fashola On Twitter Over Drop In Power Supply(Pics) by Forwetinnah: 6:13pm On Mar 10, 2016
musicwriter:

But, if you check IKEDC you'll be shocked to discover it's owned by Tinubu or another popular person you know. Just like OBJ, IBB, Abdusalsmi, Buhari, Dangote, e.t.c own the rest in other region. It's still privatization of the cabals, by the cabals, and for the cabals. Foreigners are just fronts doing the dirty jobs of the cabals.

My dear..this person is only here to do what he was paid to do, Do you think he doesn't know all this? These are the hungry spin doctors Aisha (aka informal Petroleum and natural gas minister) has on her pay roll. They're here to defend the entire host of hell if need be, as long as it suits the APC government
Re: Nigerians Mock Fashola On Twitter Over Drop In Power Supply(Pics) by StoneLucifer: 6:14pm On Mar 10, 2016
What do u expect of this court room minister in ministry of power? What does he know about power generation and distribution...a bloody lawyer!!!! What are d engineers doing??That agian tells u the numb-skull u call president who appoints like a dullard.These are the crop of ministers we got after waiting for 6months....If not for the laxity in corruption which heralded d last adminstaation, they had better seasoned high internationally rated technocrats in d right portfolios..Lets stop deceiving ourselves with tribal jingoism!!! Am hausa by tribe but the last adminstration was more on track with national issues of interest to everyone...

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Mock Fashola On Twitter Over Drop In Power Supply(Pics) by Infinitikoncept(m): 6:18pm On Mar 10, 2016
I remembered almost few months back

Re: Nigerians Mock Fashola On Twitter Over Drop In Power Supply(Pics) by blazetitov: 6:18pm On Mar 10, 2016
Forwetinnah:

E pain you cheesy...its amusing how some of you are now Justices' of peace in this administration but you were baring your fangs like vampires in the last administration. Newsflash!! GEJ left this country in one piece but your thieving APC governors headed by boooooohari started to disburse money like it was Christmas in the name of bailout the minute they have them power. Keep your eyes on the thieves parading this government, shouting GEJ from now till 2019 will NEVER GIVE boooooohari a brain. I have more leadership qualities in my little finger than you can find in boooooohari's entire history

Good and contest against PMB in 2019. Nobody can tell, you might be the next president. Congrats.
Re: Nigerians Mock Fashola On Twitter Over Drop In Power Supply(Pics) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 10, 2016
blazetitov:

Feel free to start #bringbackGEJ protests!
How can you charge your phone @ 10% and ration water to bath because of no light and you come online to spill gibberish defending this dumb government?

I dare you to go to any filling station and shout sai baba
Re: Nigerians Mock Fashola On Twitter Over Drop In Power Supply(Pics) by harsysky(m): 6:22pm On Mar 10, 2016
blazetitov:

I'm tryna decipher the message you're passing to us, but the more I try , the more senseless it sounds. How are the citizens responsible for the low power supply? Is it through distribution, servicing , generation or what?

Abeg don't compare it to the bank sector, na two different things.
Re: Nigerians Mock Fashola On Twitter Over Drop In Power Supply(Pics) by blazetitov: 6:25pm On Mar 10, 2016
harsysky:

I'm tryna decipher the message you're passing to us, but the more I try , the more senseless it sounds. How are the citizens responsible for the low power supply? Is it through distribution, servicing , generation or what?

Abeg don't compare it to the bank sector, na two different things.

Sorry about that. Better luck next time
Re: Nigerians Mock Fashola On Twitter Over Drop In Power Supply(Pics) by blazetitov: 6:26pm On Mar 10, 2016
Ecoterrorist:
How can you charge your phone @ 10% and ration water to bath because of no light and you come online to spill gibberish defending this dumb government?

I dare you to go to any filling station and shout sai baba

I have no business with Sai baba. Tell IKEDC staff members to go back to work first. Then we can narrow down the source of our problems.
Re: Nigerians Mock Fashola On Twitter Over Drop In Power Supply(Pics) by Favolly(f): 6:26pm On Mar 10, 2016
jayhumble:

This person is fashola. I have gone thru ur topics and post and you are 90% about fashola's achievement and how Lagos state was during fashola compared to ambode. Now young man minister... Listen to me, you are the worst thing that ever happened to Nigeria, I used to be your fan but I lost every bit of respect I got for you.

Oshi radarada.
You actually believe that person you quoted is Fashola? cheesy cheesy

ROTFLMAO!!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Mock Fashola On Twitter Over Drop In Power Supply(Pics) by sunshine1974(m): 6:26pm On Mar 10, 2016
blazetitov:

Oga go and sleep.......na trash u write

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Mock Fashola On Twitter Over Drop In Power Supply(Pics) by amazingspiderma: 6:31pm On Mar 10, 2016
Fashola and Oliseh are birds of the same feathers.
Re: Nigerians Mock Fashola On Twitter Over Drop In Power Supply(Pics) by Nellybii: 6:32pm On Mar 10, 2016
erunz:
no light, no fuel, Fulani killings #changeisee

So??
Re: Nigerians Mock Fashola On Twitter Over Drop In Power Supply(Pics) by medpren: 6:32pm On Mar 10, 2016
Forwetinnah:

wicked! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2019: Saraki To Run For President, Ekweremadu As Running Mate! / Buhari Changes Mode Of Prayers At FEC Meeting / Man Blowing ‘kisses’ At Yemi Osinbajo (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.