Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Nigerians Mock Fashola On Twitter Over Drop In Power Supply(Pics) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Mock Fashola On Twitter Over Drop In Power Supply(Pics) (49446 Views)

Henry Ikem-Obih Tours Filling Stations In Abuja, Nigerians Mock Him (pics / Nigerians Mock Tinubu For Blasting Kachikwu Instead Of PMB Over Petrol Scarcity / Lol. Nigerians Mock Femi Adesina After He Says Buhari Will Appoint Ministers In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Mock Fashola On Twitter Over Drop In Power Supply(Pics) by banki(m): 5:55pm On Mar 11, 2016
Lildoks:
Please don't say what you don't know... I'm currently doing my Internship in IE and I can tell u for a fact there is no concrete basis for them to sack 400 workers. You are talking about KPI, something which the workers fill and grade themselves and it is not an effective way to measure the productivity of workers.. Every department is short staffed and the promises Sahara made when they bought it from the Government hasn't been met... No good welfare packages, no increment in salary for the past three years, Even the Christmas bonuses were cancelled... Still they work under fear cos of lack of job security.. Since they've privatised NEPA ikeja discos have sacked over 1k workers and you expect them to keep suffering and smiling like u are used to

You just lied!
253 workers is differnt from 400 wokers
It's a private company and they have a right to do away with redundant workers
They employed 600 young graduates! I expect young engineers to even support thier actions
Re: Nigerians Mock Fashola On Twitter Over Drop In Power Supply(Pics) by chigoizie7(m): 6:18pm On Mar 11, 2016
blazetitov:

Am talking off point because i refuse to join in the Fashola's blame game. Fashola the miracle worker of 6 months. IKEDC is not operating in the music industry but power sector and one of the reason stated for the blackout in their zone is labour issues which i talked about. I don't know how to explain again.

Good bye, my friend.

Oga,

We are talking about power generation dropping from d initial 5000mw to 1580.6mw

And how it affects the whole nation.

Here u are talking about IKEDC and whatever reason for the black out in that area,

Madam/oga. I believed u read the body of the thread coupled with the topic as well, now, tell me how IKEDC affects the dropping of power from 5000+mw to 1500+mw.

On fashola turning the power sector in 6months being a hoax. Well, he was only being measured with the same cup he used in measuring for others.

If he had common sense, he too would also know that power generation is not the same as music industry.

As for u refusing to join the bandwagon's castigation of fashola, I had no problem with that, just always stick to the topic being discussed, it is as simple as that.
Re: Nigerians Mock Fashola On Twitter Over Drop In Power Supply(Pics) by Ariani: 6:19pm On Mar 11, 2016
Well, Ipobians are the reason why the Odua demi god, Fashola, who have the Midas touch to give us constant power supply is already failing, but wait! This administration is only a year old nah, maybe Fashola needs 16 years to fix the power system, you all know that it took Ipobians 16 years to destroy it. Incase you are wondering, OBJ is the chief Ipobian that spent billions of dollars to generate darkness, if only he was an Odua demigod, he would have done better, but since he is an ipobian, he meant no good for Nijeria.

Sai Buhari! cheesy
Re: Nigerians Mock Fashola On Twitter Over Drop In Power Supply(Pics) by baerz(m): 10:24pm On Mar 11, 2016
bro I really applaud ur level of understanding here... u see our solution should start from the NERC Cuz they r govt regulatory body. now com to think of it the fixed charges which u pay goes to NERC. bro how I wish I can explain all to u. fashola isn't the problem nor GEJ Cuz they can't do it alone and the hands they trust on those issues ain't helping. imagine transmission giving a zone 50MW and the zone decides to pick 20MW cus it doesn't wanna pay market operators money. it's neither fashola nor GEJ this private investors r just rip offs
Re: Nigerians Mock Fashola On Twitter Over Drop In Power Supply(Pics) by Knownpal(m): 8:24pm On Mar 13, 2016
CodeHouse:
The heat is just too much, let them kuku kill us

Does this means you're back?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Error In Tinubu’s APC Revalidation Slip (Photo) / Rare Throwback Photo Of Rauf Aregbesola / Abagun Kole Omololu Arrested For ‘Obstructing’ Osinbajo’s Convoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.