Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,459 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) (43236 Views)

Igbo Girls So Often In Beauty Pageant..are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful? / Why Are Girls So Quick To Request For Money? / Why Do I Hate Girls So Much? Pls Help Me (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by RichYoungNigger(m): 4:04am On Mar 11, 2016
danbrowndmf:
i no this girl.

You don't know the girl
Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by danbrowndmf(m): 4:11am On Mar 11, 2016
RichYoungNigger:

You don't know the girl
k
RichYoungNigger:

You don't know the girl
k
RichYoungNigger:

You don't know the girl
k
Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by Haywhymido(m): 4:15am On Mar 11, 2016
Flashh:

It seems you didn't even read the post, but you're here to defend in a silly way just because you saw the topic... "Why are girls so cheap".

Your ignorance makes me sick. embarassed
u get time to dey mind dat old fool. Awon Ole ifo

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by MichaelSokoto(m): 5:15am On Mar 11, 2016
wat manner of e-fyte be dis?
yeeb hoe vs yell ubah? onye musa vs isi akpu? infected buffons vs changi? kittykat vs ballerz?
mehn, wareva itis ehn, mek unu kontinu.
*grabs bowl of premium home brewed kunu & kuli kuli* cool
Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by MichaelSokoto(m): 5:27am On Mar 11, 2016
RichYoungNigger:
Take care of her because you're her father ??
heeheehehee! dis guy grin
Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by Elparaiso(m): 5:55am On Mar 11, 2016
Yet some ladies would be angry that you want to fvck without giving them money.

Are you not calling yourself a prostitute
The OP is not lying tho.

Just develop a good mindset ladies and try to support yourselves.
I swear, dollars no hard to give BAE.
But when I see that she is extorting, cash flow would end.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by Vikky014(f): 6:08am On Mar 11, 2016
schumastic:

fear God o, cus hell is real!!! are you in anyway related to Lai mohammed?
i dnt expect maga like u 2 believe me bt dts the simple truth. everygirl is nt a begger background also plays a key role in a girl's life. my uncles do call me self and ask why i dnt ask them for anything during my sch days that am i that rich besides mum and dad always give me pocket money and i hate relying on someone. i hv an independent mindset since my sec sch days courtesy of my mum

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:09am On Mar 11, 2016
I knw some girls can date monkeys if monkeys ve cash, I knw most girls are just after money bt my guy u posted ds trash here in order to seek for attention and at dsame time attract girls.
Infact u r looking for any available girl dat wil fall for this ur tactics, grow up nd stop being childish

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by igivefuck4free(m): 6:12am On Mar 11, 2016
Well in as much as it's obvious that most girls will drop their pants when money is involved, you shouldn't think that all those girls you're chatting with really wanna get down with you. They might wanna take the advantage of you been in diaspora to extort money from you and some of them might be using fake profiles owned by males.

That been said, you should also grow up and stop been a pvssya$$ niigga. It's not oblivious that you love women and thereby using the advantage of your so call living in Chicago or New York to tame them. You devoted time in chatting with them and bringing the convo here and bragging about how females are gold diggers but you failed to show us who initiated the chats or better still show us the whole of your inbox.

I bet these few who begs you for money are minor compare to the ones you chase and promise money if they say yes.

GROW UP BOY

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by Vikky014(f): 6:12am On Mar 11, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Lie from the pit of hell!
i dnt expect maga like u 2 believe me bt dts the
simple truth. everygirl is nt a begger background
also plays a key role in a girls life. my uncles do
call me self and ask why i dnt ask them for
anything during my sch days that i'm i that rich
besides mum and dad always give me pocket
money and i hate relying on someone. i hv an
independent mindset since my sec sch days
courtesy of my mum

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by wristbangle: 6:25am On Mar 11, 2016
naijaboiy:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3481737_pointblurmar102016132732_jpeg91dcb6456f8d43da2097d4533c5fa464

Just see this one! gringringrin

"I want to buy pant and bra, Jamb Form and other thingssssss"...

This same stùpid,broke and jobless girl will come on Nairaland to call guys broke. She will be among those supporting that guys who are in the university should not have girlfriends because she wants a sugar daddy.

She will be the one forming for the guy in her street trying to toast her, meanwhile she nor get shingbain for account.

She dey beg for dollar!

gringringrin

Op I wish you could reveal their identities, some of them could be female Nairalanders sef! grin

Yeye dey smell! cheesy

Nice finishing baba tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by wristbangle: 6:34am On Mar 11, 2016
vizkiz:

you go fear gold digging strategies oh. Imagine one mumu asking op for bra and pant money, she even mention ice cream like say na op dey furck am grin

E get one time whey I upload pictures of me in a plane for bbm (I dey travel go Abuja from lagos) come see as babes dey send me bulk sms... grin

When they realise say na just local flight, some of them even delete me sef grin

gringringrin

Anyway just yesterday naim one idiot say I be misogynist because na women bashing thread naim I dey write. The truth dey pepper dem na.

To me the percentage of begging habit among our ladies is increasing day by day.

Anyway OP, we still have some good attitude and hardworking ladies out there, if u watch closely, u will see them.
Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by RichYoungNigger(m): 6:35am On Mar 11, 2016
Eaa247:
I knw some girls can date monkeys if monkeys ve cash, I knw most girls are just after money bt my guy u posted ds trash here in order to seek for attention and at dsame time attract girls.
Infact u r looking for any available girl dat wil fall for this ur tactics, grow up nd stop being childish

Attract girls ??
Looking for an available girl who will fall for my tactics ??
Nigga please.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by theGistsonline: 6:38am On Mar 11, 2016
KashyBaby:
They juz asking for a dollar & u can't give?? Look how stingy u are...does ur momma told u to share what u have to those who are less fortunate? And u even think girls are cheap coz they asked for a dollar or 2, but u never think that's all u can afford to give..

Nobody asking u for a Ferrari or Lamborghini... undecided
"does ur momma told u" I wouldn't give even $1 to you!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by naijaboiy: 6:39am On Mar 11, 2016
mineANDurs:

Pls read d story in full and u will see dat he asked them out "first" some yrs back when he termed himself broke. U will also see wia he asked wia to find girls who dosnt ask for money. D last tym I checked it is still guys who mostly approach girls first and it is also guys who mostly demand for sex from girls. They ask for sex from anything in skirt without an iota of shame but tags a girl a whor* if she asks for money. Check it naa undecided
U must sacrifice somtn or simply zip up till u r ready for marriage(which is d only platform for real Love).
[b]I honestly do not really understand your point miss.

I read every single thing and I did not see where he asked them for sex. If he had asked them out in the past and they are the ones bringing themselves upon him now don't you think it's a shame on those girls and not him?

You digressed to the point of talking about guys that ask for sex. That did not really concern the matter, but let us dissect it. If it's mainly guys that ask for sex, why then is that girl doing the opposite? The answer is crystal clear my dear. She has seen that he now has money, therefore she is doing what she will not do on a normal day.

I do not see what the Op is doing as a bad thing. He is only showing us what many of you girls do and i'm not surprised a bit. If a nigga is down financially, you all leave him to rot and when he rises you all come back like swarm of locusts in autumn.

Don't you people have something to do for your own selves?

A guy will struggle hard to make it and then he will still meet you in the same position you were the time you left him for broke. No development or change on your own path.

You're waiting. Waiting for the guy that will "hammer" so he will come and elevate your status.

I see no reason why you girls are annoyed over what the Op is doing honestly. Success is the best revenge and now that the Op has attained that height see how the tables have turned for him.

Please encourage your fellow girls to stop falling like dominoes whenever anything concerning money is involved. Channel your annoyance to them and not the Op. If you girls continue to do that then you all won't be insulted like this.
[/b]

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by KingRex1(m): 6:40am On Mar 11, 2016
RichYoungNigger:

Take care of her because you're her father ??
Yeah i get u. Bt when the 'stupid blind love' comes in, nigga its inevitable!
It shld be both ways tho. bt common, you're the man, urs shld be more
Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by naijaboiy: 6:42am On Mar 11, 2016
wristbangle:

Nice finishing baba tongue
I tire! grin

Oga you no see That other one wey dey ask whether make she come meet am for USA? grin

Naso the desperation reach! grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by wristbangle: 6:48am On Mar 11, 2016
naijaboiy:

I tire! grin

Oga you no see That other one wey dey ask whether make she come meet am for USA? grin

Naso the desperation reach! grin

No mind that monkey!

"Can I come to USA"? Yes ., she fit na.. undecided danfo go carry her reach there. Yeye!!! sad

Baba, if u weigh the scale of their desperation, the scale go break before ur eyes blink.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by wristbangle: 6:54am On Mar 11, 2016
Laveda:
This thread is funny grin

But there's little truth in it, I mean there are bítches out there, they'll intentionally lead guys on, profess love to them, make the guy fall for them just to eat them, whereas the guy has got good plans..
You know sometimes I don't blame some men for their stupidity, these ladies have all stepped up their games cry cry y'all just need little sense ...

With the screen shot OP attached ehn, I can't help but laugh grin grin grin

Thing is, Maga would always fall. cheesy tongue

grin
Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by naijaboiy: 6:58am On Mar 11, 2016
danbrowndmf:
i no this girl.
Really?
Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by naijaboiy: 7:02am On Mar 11, 2016
Laveda:
grin grin grin
You dey see am ba! grin
Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by KingRex1(m): 7:03am On Mar 11, 2016
mineANDurs:

Marriage is d only socially,morally and religiously acceptable platform for sex, anything contrary to that is not acceptable. OP needed a girl to straf and they refused because they kno dat they stand to gain nothing other than money which he wasnt ready to offer. As u can clearly see, he is d type dat believes dat it is money dat makes a man. If only he approached well mannered girls who doesnt open legs for d so called boyfriends and showed her dat he was in it for real, he wuldnt hv bn jilted. Just look at d kind of girls dat he was toasting and u nid not anyone to tell u wat he was after.
OP never said he needed a gal to straf. BTW most naija babes still ask for much stuffs nd money in a no sex relationship.
So don't leverage on the sex thing

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by biodunpro(m): 7:06am On Mar 11, 2016
loool...I comment my reserve
Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by Laveda(f): 7:08am On Mar 11, 2016
naijaboiy:

You dey see am ba! grin

Yes lol grin

I read everything, there's little truth in what the OP issaying though, you know, you don't expect some girls on NL to accept that, they'll still argue over the obvious truth grin

Thing is, he shouldn't Generalize.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by Laveda(f): 7:08am On Mar 11, 2016
Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by Lsofdk(m): 7:10am On Mar 11, 2016
naijaboiy:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3481737_pointblurmar102016132732_jpeg91dcb6456f8d43da2097d4533c5fa464

Just see this one! gringringrin

"I want to buy pant and bra, Jamb Form and other thingssssss"...

This same stùpid,broke and jobless girl will come on Nairaland to call guys broke. She will be among those supporting that guys who are in the university should not have girlfriends because she wants a sugar daddy.

She will be the one forming for the guy in her street trying to toast her, meanwhile she nor get shingbain for account.

She dey beg for dollar!

gringringrin

Op I wish you could reveal their identities, some of them could be female Nairalanders sef! grin

Yeye dey smell! cheesy
shocked that last part got me laughing "one thing about me i don't like bothering people with my needs" like say she dy please am with her needs

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:11am On Mar 11, 2016
vizkiz:

seems you have loads of adrenaline flowing down your veins tonight. I think you need to get dicked so your body go calm down. undecided
Where the fff is your boyfriend? angry

I dozed off jaweh...grin

The thread got boring.

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:15am On Mar 11, 2016
Vikky014:
i dnt expect maga like u 2 believe me bt dts the
simple truth. everygirl is nt a begger background
also plays a key role in a girls life. my uncles do
call me self and ask why i dnt ask them for
anything during my sch days that i'm i that rich
besides mum and dad always give me pocket
money and i hate relying on someone. i hv an
independent mindset since my sec sch days
courtesy of my mum
Whats begger background? Is that a new english? Next time please add a comma , after begger

A GIRLS; A - singular, Girls - plural. How is it possible? it should hv been A GIRL'S.

Is your name SELF?

That i'm i that rich? What the heck is this, please?

Please go and continue with your sin because i'm tired of correcting.

Self depended indeed!

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:16am On Mar 11, 2016
OneManLegion:

I curse the convention that makes people think it's cool for ladies to swear.

Can't you make your point without resorting to needless cussing and vitriols?

There's a word for communicating disagreements with civility and restraint, it's "polite"... It's not a bad adjective.
Alright....

My Apologies.
I've tried to Curb the act. it just keeps Surfacing.

KINGinVAHALA2, I just woke Up! grin thanks!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) by theGistsonline: 7:16am On Mar 11, 2016
Vikky014:
i dnt expect maga like u 2 believe me bt dts the simple truth. everygirl is nt a begger background also plays a key role in a girls life. my uncles do call me self and ask why i dnt ask them for anything during my sch days that i'm i that rich besides mum and dad always give me pocket money and i hate relying on someone. i hv an independent mindset since my sec sch days courtesy of my mum

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Man Cancelled His Wedding After Finding Out His Wife To Be Is A Lesbian / Man Marries Lady While Planning Marriage Introduction With Another One / Pastor Nicholas Obeng Nyame Impregnates Traditional Priestess, Promises Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.