Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew (19470 Views)

Anita Oyakhilome's Name Change: Here Is The Real Gist - Lailasblog / Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News / Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 21, 2016
craziebone:
@Gombs

you talked about other christians using this opportunity to diss pentecostalism. Well, i do not believed someone should be mocked at a point when help is what he needs the most. But don't you think the same thing such christians, mainly fom the traditional churches, are now doing to pentecostalism is what pentecostals and others, have done to them in the past?

When Priests fail in their vows of chastity, continance, obedience, poverty and celebacy, their downfall is used by pentecostals to rubbish the taditional churches and used as an evidence to show why they are not a "living church".

Now that pentecostalism is becoming big, they are begining to know what exactly 'big boys' face; the exactly same thing the traditional churches faced with pentecostalism.

You think its easy to be a great man??

here it is @Gombs
Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by Gombs(m): 2:22pm On Mar 21, 2016
craziebone:

here it is @Gombs

Oh! OK... I don't believe in an eye for an eye... I never criticised other churches for their doctrines, I may question the doctrines... But I never mock them.

My perspective of things doesn't represent the whole, and vice versa... Besides, my church isn't a pentecostal church... That's why we don't belong to the PFN.

1 Like

Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by paxonel(m): 2:45pm On Mar 21, 2016
Gombs:

Oh... I missed it then! Mind bringing it forward?
you are not answering my question?
Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by Joagbaje(m): 6:05pm On Mar 21, 2016
Eastbay:

Yeah right.
Why doesn't this your super nice go to Igbobi and perform his "miracles"?

Did Jesus go to hospitals? They brought people to him rather . If South Africa or Canada is far for you ,the Healing school is coming to LAGOS nigeria this year

1 Like

Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by Joagbaje(m): 6:15pm On Mar 21, 2016
Eastbay:

And for me, I stopped listening to the so-called Rev. Chris a while ago.

Stop cheating yourself .it's you that' is missing a lot

but this divorce confirms him as unfit to be a bishop over God's people. He cannot pilot his domestic affairs yet he wants to be a pastor.1 Tim 3:5

Wrong application of scripture. his family didn't leave Christian faith . Did the betray of judas and denial of Peter make Jesus less anointed? Or did it made Jesus less a leader. If someone walks out of your life you simply move on and maintain focus. If not that will be satin tool for every minister.

2 Likes

Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by dollarlander: 6:28pm On Mar 21, 2016
Gombs:

I did. at the end of the write up

Because I told you the truth...you really don't have to believe it. wink

another media lie... you somehow forgot to ask for the person who said that to introduce himself/herself and ask why you should believe them. If you read the write up, you'd see something written about wives, and tell me if it means same as you wrote

Sounds strange to you... Why?

Ever heard of the military? We're in God's military ..we put away civilian things... besides, forget the lies that she only visited twice a year (IPPC and Pastor's Refreshers Course). You believed that too, didn't you?

let me give you one example, Rev. Ken Oyakhilome is in Texas, his wife Pastor Ose Oyakhilome is in South Africa.... why is their own case different? undecided
Why didn't y'all say they see themselves only twice a year too?

Interesting grin

ahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

thanks for the laugh sir!

Remember, before the death of elder oyakhilome. He caught pastor chris in the white house, with a lady rubbing cream in his head, the jerry curl, his father wasn't happy with the state he met them especially pastor chris wearing boxers lying on the floor the lady on top rubbing cream.

Elder oyakhilome then ordered pastor Anita to come back home from UK and when she arrived pastor chris moved to the church.

Is that rumour also?

See, the church is too controversial. Especially the jerry curls men wear in the church does not show you guys are serious.

Yes the church may be growing bigger because it is designed to attract young people like beautiful ladies dressed indecently. Boobs and butts display and sex. By the time those youngsters have serious spiritual issue they will find their way out and seek solutions to their problems.

1 Like

Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by Joagbaje(m): 7:00pm On Mar 21, 2016
dollarlander:

Remember, before the death of elder oyakhilome. He caught pastor chris in the white house, with a lady rubbing cream in his head, the jerry curl, his father wasn't happy with the state he met them especially pastor chris wearing boxers lying on the floor the lady on top rubbing cream.

Elder oyakhilome then ordered pastor Anita to come back home from UK and when she arrived pastor chris moved to the church.

Is that rumour also?

Not just a rumor but a very childish one. Do people cream hair on the floor ? You heard such nonsense and believe? And father will travel all the way from Benin to LAGOS without the son knowing ? Even till he enter the room , with all the security men and they couldn't say dad is around . Until he CAUGHT THEM! . Silly story

1 Like

Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by Gombs(m): 7:46pm On Mar 21, 2016
dollarlander:

[b]

Is that rumour also?

Nollywood??this is soo fit for Nollywood... grin grin
Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by Gombs(m): 7:47pm On Mar 21, 2016
Joagbaje:

Not just a rumor but a very childish one. Do people cream hair on the floor ? You heard such nonsense and believe? And father will travel all the way from Benin to LAGOS without the son knowing ? Even till he enter the room , with all the security men and they couldn't say dad is around . Until he CAUGHT THEM! . Silly story

Isn't it amazing what people choose to believe?... Goes to prove the saying "when a man chooses to hand a dog, any rope would do"...

This is too hilarious. grin
Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by Gombs(m): 7:48pm On Mar 21, 2016
paxonel:
you are not answering my question?
What was your question?
Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by dollarlander: 9:34pm On Mar 21, 2016
Joagbaje:

The way you wrote in the past I thought you were a very old member of the ministry. Do you know that Elder Oyakhilome was the principal CE bible school? Such calibre of person may not need those protocols.

Why didn't you quote the rest of my writing? Do I assume you know they are correct and you don't have this kind of silly defence?

I will forward the story to you soon so that you can read from the source

1 Like

Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by Nobody: 1:27am On Mar 22, 2016
Gombs:

Oh! OK... I don't believe in an eye for an eye... I never criticised other churches for their doctrines, I may question the doctrines... But I never mock them.

My perspective of things doesn't represent the whole, and vice versa... Besides, my church isn't a pentecostal church... That's why we don't belong to the PFN.

Believer's Love World Inc is not a pentecostal church? What it is, then? What's a pentecostal church? Your decision not to join the PFN stems from 1. The betrayal from CAN and the. And 2. The law of the land that allows you to associate freely with anyone and not to associate with anyone at all.

1 Like

Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by Adedoks(m): 6:38am On Mar 22, 2016
This is the first time I would be commenting on an issue concerning pastor Chris... It's just sad we have many shallow christians who don't have deep spiritual knowledge of the things of God. Am not here to say anything bad about him but it saddens me that many christians don't know who pastor Chris truly is. Gombs sorry to say ur knowledge about pastor Chris n Chris Embassy is very limited. God help us

1 Like

Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by Gombs(m): 7:30am On Mar 22, 2016
craziebone:

Believer's Love World Inc is not a pentecostal church?

Be ni

What it is, then?

A Catholic Church... Not roman Catholic. There's a huge difference.

What's a pentecostal church?

You tell me.

Your decision not to join the PFN stems from 1. The betrayal from CAN and the. And 2. The law of the land that allows you to associate freely with anyone and not to associate with anyone at all.

Wrong!

It's simply because on the day the Holy Spirit came on the apostles, it was on the day of pentecost... They were not the ones celebrating pentecost... The Jews were!

That's why I asked you to tell me what a pentecostal church is.

I saw you wrote betrayal? Really? How did he betray PFN? Who took Chris Oyakhilome and Christ Embassy to the Nigerian Government, for the banning of Atmosphere of Miracles?

Let's not derail this thread... If you want to discuss this further, open a thread and invite me.

Emmm... I did not quote the latter part of your story, as Joagbaje, because it was much sillier than the former... No need addressing it.

@adedoks, no offence taken! cheesy
Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by paxonel(m): 9:54am On Mar 22, 2016
Gombs:

What was your question?
I was asking
how are you sure pastor Anita was not abused in any form by pastor Chris?
you know Nigeria men are fun of abusing their wives in secret at home.
it is a normal characteristics of Nigerian men

1 Like

Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by Gombs(m): 10:04am On Mar 22, 2016
paxonel:

I was asking
how are you sure pastor Anita was not abused in any form by pastor Chris?
you know Nigeria men are fun of abusing their wives in secret at home.

Wait a minute, so, your premise for saying Rev Anita was abused by Pastor Chris is this line

"you know Nigeria men are fun of abusing their wives in secret at home.
"
Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by Candour(m): 10:15am On Mar 22, 2016
Gombs:

Wait a minute, so, your premise for saying Rev Anita was abused by Pastor Chris is this line

"

grin grin

My friend Gombs.....desperately applying the dumb stance to avoid being a little bit honest huh? wink

Paxonel's question is How do you know pastor Anita wasn't abused?

Were you living with them as an adopted son? Or maiguard?

2 Likes

Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by paxonel(m): 10:19am On Mar 22, 2016
Gombs:

"
Exactly!
That's my premise. grin
And you know the premise is very possible

1 Like

Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by vooks: 11:18am On Mar 22, 2016
Candour:

grin grin

My friend Gombs.....desperately applying the dumb stance to avoid being a little bit honest huh? wink

Excellent question. Why would Gombs gossip count and not any other, including Anita's own account?
This is CEC hypocrisy; they dismiss all unflattering news as gossip and rumors while peddling their unsubstantiated versions as the gospel truth.

Joagbaje:

If someone walks out of your life you simply move on and maintain focus. If not that will be satin tool for every minister.
See Joagbaje says she decided to leave him and he got up, dusted himself and went on to translate ROR into more languages than the bible?
Obviously in his mind, Oyaks as a 'man of God' can never 'go against' God by leaving his wife, it can ONLY be the other way.

1 Like

Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by lastmessenger: 11:55am On Mar 22, 2016
The only thing that I remember enjoying in CE is their worship section. But the thought of being controlled like a zombie by a fellow human was what put me off. I hate being told what to do. To be a CE member, you must have a crowd mentality, accepting whatever you are told and probably forgetting your own doubt.

2 Likes

Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by Gombs(m): 1:20pm On Mar 22, 2016
Candour:

grin grin

How did/do you know Rev Anita was abused? Were you living with them as a driver? Or gardener?

I noticed y'all skipped the "adultery" part and clinged to the abuse part... Awesome!
Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by vooks: 1:22pm On Mar 22, 2016
Gombs:

How did/do you know Rev Anita was abused? Were you living with them as a driver? Or gardener?

I noticed y'all skipped the "adultery" part and clinged to the abuse part... Awesome!
How do you know there was no adultery?

1 Like

Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by Gombs(m): 1:29pm On Mar 22, 2016
paxonel:

Exactly!
That's my premise. grin
And you know the premise is very possible

Are you quoting that premise out of experience? If you're a Nigerian, Did your dad, uncle, granddad and all males in your line abuse their wives?

Where I come from, in my family line, it's alien.

Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by Gombs(m): 1:30pm On Mar 22, 2016
vooks:
How do you know there was no adultery?
Refer to the OP!
Thanks
Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by vooks: 2:11pm On Mar 22, 2016
Gombs:

Refer to the OP!

Thanks
It is as valid as the divorce claims..why should you be trusted is the question

1 Like

Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by Candour(m): 2:12pm On Mar 22, 2016
Gombs:

cheesy cheesy

I don't know if she was abused. You opened a thread to tell us the 'truth' that has been missed by every other person.

So since I wasn't a gardener or driver with them I can't make any claims and I've not made any claims.

Paxonel simply asked "how do you know she wasn't abused?"

Were you an insider as an adopted son or domestic help? I admit positions such as those confer legit eavesdropping and gossiping rights to people wink

As for the adultery part, a man of God, a priest of God, a prophet of God, a beloved of God by name King David had more than 10 wives so what's stopping Oyaks? Anita should stop being selfish abeg angry

1 Like

Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by Candour(m): 2:19pm On Mar 22, 2016
vooks:

Excellent question. Why would Gombs gossip count and not any other, including Anita's own account?
This is CEC hypocrisy; they dismiss all unflattering news as gossip and rumors while peddling their unsubstantiated versions as the gospel truth.

Gombs is an insider obviously. He confirmed it himself otherwise how did he know that oyaks had nothing to his name and Anita, the wife and associate pastor of 22 years didn't?!!!

I would just like to know in what capacity he served to be so privileged.

See Joagbaje says she decided to leave him and he got up, dusted himself and went on to translate ROR into more languages than the bible?
Obviously in his mind, Oyaks as a 'man of God' can never 'go against' God by leaving his wife, it can ONLY be the other way.

In fact I wonder why Jo hasn't called on the David scenario to defend oyaks, the man of God, after all David is one of the most God-beloved characters in the bible and he had a legion of wives and God even queried him for not asking for more instead of taking Bathsheba.

2 Likes

Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by vooks: 2:59pm On Mar 22, 2016
Candour:

Gombs is an insider obviously. He confirmed it himself otherwise how did he know that oyaks had nothing to his name and Anita, the wife and associate pastor of 22 years didn't?!!!

I would just like to know in what capacity he served to be so privileged.
Serving at CEC adds to IQ and there is no better proof of this than Gombs grin grin

In fact I wonder why Jo hasn't called on the David scenario to defend oyaks, the man of God, after all David is one of the most God-beloved characters in the bible and he had a legion of wives and God even queried him for not asking for more instead of taking Bathsheba.
I can suggest one reason he is yet to do that; David sinned and Oyaks as a 'man of God' cannot sin...bad analogy

1 Like

Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by Candour(m): 3:04pm On Mar 22, 2016
vooks:

Serving at CEC adds to IQ and there is no better proof of this than Gombs grin grin

cheesy cheesy

That's Gombs for you.....my insanely intelligent friend with the techy mind wink

I can suggest one reason he is yet to do that; David sinned and Oyaks as a 'man of God' cannot sin...bad analogy

You have a point there bro grin

3 Likes

Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by Gombs(m): 3:18pm On Mar 22, 2016
Candour:

Jokes aside...a neonate can figure this out, but i see your futile efforts to discredit the OP...

a quick brainwork...If he had, don't you think Rev Anita's lawyers would have found out? undecided undecided Maybe you should read about that law firm.

thanks
Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by vooks: 3:35pm On Mar 22, 2016
Gombs:

Jokes aside...a neonate can figure this out, but i see your futile efforts to discredit the OP...

a quick brainwork...If he had, don't you think Rev Anita's lawyers would have found out? undecided undecided Maybe you should read about that law firm.

thanks
Anita thought Oyaks was filthy rich..she was deluded for years. She pushed this to her lawyers only for all of them to get a rotten egg when Oyaks told them he owns nothing barring a $120K account and a South African mansion.

How do we know all this? Gombs, Oyaks NL poodle grin
Even marine invertebrates can see that you are drowning and choking in circular reasoning; you are appealing to your own claims as evidence of your claims while rubbishing everything that paints Oyaks in bad light. Once again, why should any reasonably intelligent person trust you,because you are Oyaks fanboy?

You know after the SCOAN building tragedy, all sorts of blog's spawned with the most ret@rded conspiracy theories; BH,CIA,Illuminati, controlled demolition, 'infrasonic' weapons......I had always thought that SCOANITES were not too clever and they are an easy lot to confuse with facts. Then along came CEC hooligans, they are completely bereft of any reason, their sole purpose is worshipping Oyaks and agreeing with him. Not sure what made me overrate them...maybe it's that Sinach siren

Candour, this is Sillicon Valley grade geek?

2 Likes

Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by paxonel(m): 4:37pm On Mar 22, 2016
Gombs:

Are you quoting that premise out of experience? If you're a Nigerian, Did your dad, uncle, granddad and all males in your line abuse their wives?

Where I come from, in my family line, it's alien.
I'm quoting the premise out of experience and fact.
Google it, which continent of the world abuses women the most, you will find out it is Africa. Nigeria is not exempted.
I'm not saying your pastor abuses her, but if she say it openly and your pastor did not say anything to deny, then it is possible that what she is saying is true.
If it is alien in your family line, how are you sure your pastor did not contract the trait from his external or internal environment from childhood as he grows up? (enviromentally not genetically )
No doubt he is a man of God, but if he was having behavioural issues it is only a close relation such as his wife and children if they are matured enough,will be able to detect it. No church member or even the next to him in the ministry can detect it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 61st Birthday Today / I Saw Jehovah's Witnesses Founder Charles T. Russell In Hell / "touch Not My Anointed" Taken Out Of Context Explained

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.