Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,657 members, 7,820,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew (19474 Views)

Anita Oyakhilome's Name Change: Here Is The Real Gist - Lailasblog / Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News / Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by Nobody: 5:13am On Mar 14, 2016
Gombs:

Adonbelivit... Did he actually wrote that?
Someone who wants us to believe his one-sided, myopic, oyakhilome-tinted specs view of the ordeal cannot be bothered to check his simple tenses.
Yet this rabble-rouser wants us to think he is intelligent.

2 Likes

Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by Gombs(m): 7:36am On Mar 14, 2016
Eastbay:

Someone who wants us to believe his one-sided, myopic, oyakhilome-tinted specs view of the ordeal cannot be bothered to check his simple tenses.
Yet this rabble-rouser wants us to think he is intelligent.

Thanks.. your intelligence is noted wink

1 Like

Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by vooks: 7:36am On Mar 14, 2016
donnie:

Today is Sunday. . . I will let this one pass smiley

But i challenge you to put that nonsense up in another thread and notify me, let me scatter that useless theology of yours.

Or should we do it here?
Make my day
Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by donnie(m): 9:59am On Mar 18, 2016
You know our opinions realy dont count because the Holy Ghost is ever ready to show Himself strong in the lives of those who love Him and who He called.

So, in the life of Dr. Chris Oyakhilome whom God has sent, the miracles continue. See pics and video from last Sunday, the first healing service of the Healing School Autumn Session in Johannesburg, SA. Miracles everywhere!! http://enterthehealingschool.org/content/content.php?i=21956

Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by donnie(m): 10:03am On Mar 18, 2016
smiley
Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by feedthenation(m): 11:43am On Mar 18, 2016
The question that comes to mind is why can't Pastor Oyaks and the members of CE used the power of the spoken Word to stop the divorcement?

At least the power of the spoken Word has taught in the ROR is that it is powerful to shape our intellect and spiritual lives.

4 Likes

Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by vooks: 12:05pm On Mar 18, 2016
feedthenation:
The question that comes to mind is why can't Pastor Oyaks and the members of CE used the power of the spoken Word to stop the divorcement?

At least the power of the spoken Word has taught in the ROR is that it is powerful to shape our intellect and spiritual lives.
Because God was more than eager to free his anointed servant from the clutches of this Jezebel and perhaps replace her with a real Esther! grin grin

You can't beat them in circular reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by vooks: 12:07pm On Mar 18, 2016
donnie:
You know our opinions realy dont count because the Holy Ghost is ever ready to show Himself strong in the lives of those who love Him and who He called.

So, in the life of Dr. Chris Oyakhilome whom God has sent, the miracles continue. See pics and video from last Sunday, the first healing service of the Healing School Autumn Session in Johannesburg, SA. Miracles everywhere!! http://enterthehealingschool.org/content/content.php?i=21956
Tell this to KenyanGirl28

https://www.nairaland.com/1892195/truth-behind-christ-embassy-healing#26105797
Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by vooks: 12:09pm On Mar 18, 2016
Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by donnie(m): 11:03pm On Mar 18, 2016
vooks:

Tell this to KenyanGirl28

https://www.nairaland.com/1892195/truth-behind-christ-embassy-healing#26105797

I think I have better things to do with my time. Besides, last I checked the healing school has grown in leaps and bounds, christians and ministers have visited from about every nation on earth and we now have healing school sessions holding in Canada (in addition to SA and Nigeria).
Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by Joagbaje(m): 1:19am On Mar 19, 2016
donnie:

I think I have better things to do with my time. Besides, last I checked the healing school has grown in leaps and bounds, christians and ministers have visisted from about every nation on earth and we now have healing school sessions holding in Canada (in addition to SA and Nigeria).

Not to even talk about the fact that members of the first family in south Africa received healing and are now members of. The Church. The First lady is already a member and a leader. The president attends. Many of our programs there including the last crusade this year.
Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by vooks: 2:02am On Mar 19, 2016
donnie:

I think I have better things to do with my time. Besides, last I checked the healing school has grown in leaps and bounds, christians and ministers have visisted from about every nation on earth and we now have healing school sessions holding in Canada (in addition to SA and Nigeria).
Whoever said ignorance is bliss was a prophet and a genius rolled into one.
Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by vooks: 2:03am On Mar 19, 2016
Joagbaje:

Not to even talk about the fact that members of the first family in south Africa received healing and are now members of. The Church. The First lady is already a member and a leader. The president attends. Many of our programs there including the last crusade this year.
Nancy Reagan consulted psychics. So much for vain babbling

1 Like

Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by Nobody: 4:18am On Mar 19, 2016
@Gombs

you talked about other christians using this opportunity to diss pentecostalism. Well, i do not believed someone should be mocked at a point when help is what he needs the most. But don't you think the same thing such christians, mainly fom the traditional churches, are now doing to pentecostalism is what pentecostals and others, have done to them in the past?

When Priests fail in their vows of chastity, continance, obedience, poverty and celebacy, their downfall is used by pentecostals to rubbish the taditional churches and used as an evidence to show why they are not a "living church".

Now that pentecostalism is becoming big, they are begining to know what exactly 'big boys' face; the exactly same thing the traditional churches faced with pentecostalism.

You think its easy to be a great man??

2 Likes

Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by Nobody: 5:33am On Mar 19, 2016
Gombs:

Thanks.. your intelligence is noted wink
Oga,
Check your tenses, shikena.
You should be ashamed of yourself. Instead of accepting correction, you are trying in vain to be witty. You write like a retard yet you want to put forth a convincing argument.

This is the problem I have with insolent, myopic, so-called born agains like you. Always in a rush to sound or look intelligent without covering their bases.

1 Like

Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by Nobody: 5:36am On Mar 19, 2016
donnie:

Yeah right.
Why doesn't this your super nice go to Igbobi and perform his "miracles"?why go so far when he has cases back home?
Sorry bro, but we ain't convinced.

1 Like

Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by Nobody: 5:53am On Mar 19, 2016
vooks:

Because God was more than eager to free his anointed servant from the clutches of this Jezebel and perhaps replace her with a real Esther! grin grin

You can't beat them in circular reasoning.
What beats me is that they do not even harbor the fleeting thought that it may be possible for Rev. Anita to have a side to this saga.
So-called Christians believing that their pastor is above reproach when he has been living apart from his then-wife for over a decade.

This Gombo or whatever his name is essentially thrashed her without bothering to check the facts of the divorce proceedings as stated by Rev Anita.
And for me, I stopped listening to the so-called Rev. Chris a while ago. (mast.urbation is not a sin) but this divorce confirms him as unfit to be a bishop over God's people. He cannot pilot his domestic affairs yet he wants to be a pastor.1 Tim 3:5
Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by vooks: 7:40am On Mar 19, 2016
Eastbay:

What beats me is that they do not even harbor the fleeting thought that it may be possible for Rev. Anita to have a side to this saga.
So-called Christians believing that their pastor is above reproach when he has been living apart from his then-wife for over a decade.

This Gombo or whatever his name is essentially thrashed her without bothering to check the facts of the divorce proceedings as stated by Rev Anita.
And for me, I stopped listening to the so-called Rev. Chris a while ago. (mast.urbation is not a sin) but this divorce confirms him as unfit to be a bishop over God's people. He cannot pilot his domestic affairs yet he wants to be a pastor.1 Tim 3:5

The reason they do,this is cognitive dissonance
Then again you need to hear what Oyaks says about 'man of God'

There are preachers and there are men of God. I am not a preacher; I am a man of God, and I go in the way I’m asked to go. You have to understand something about a man of God. A man of God is not just someone who worships God or preaches God. A man of God is handpicked by God, set on course by God. If you study the scriptures, you will not find one man of God go against God, sinning against God.

Obviously Oyaks having declared himself a 'man of God' will never go against God, and since God hates divorce, he is 110% blameless in the saga. Every fact of this saga is filtered through such whack theology

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0z3oKe_KZlg
Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by Gombs(m): 7:40am On Mar 19, 2016
Eastbay:

Oga,
You should be ashamed of yourself. Instead of accepting correction, you are trying in vain to be witty. You write like a retard yet you want to put forth a convincing argument.

This is the problem I have with insolent, myopic, so-called born agains like you. Always in a rush to sound or look intelligent without covering their bases.

Are you happier now?... I hope you are.

1 Like

Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by donnie(m): 7:57am On Mar 19, 2016
Eastbay:

Yeah right.
Why doesn't this your super nice go to Igbobi and perform his "miracles"?why go so far when he has cases back home?
Sorry bro, but we ain't convinced.

Yeah, because he is a servant. He goes where he is sent. Besides, no one is trying to convince you... just stating the facts.

1 Like

Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by donnie(m): 8:07am On Mar 19, 2016
Eastbay:

Oga,

Abeg relax. You are fighting to rubbish what has already been judged by many an excellent and of course intelligent writeup using something as little as a typo?

1 Like

Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by paulGrundy(m): 11:16am On Mar 19, 2016
@Gombs, I understand what you are trying to do, but I suggest that if you want to do a writeup like this next time, be sure to back it up with an 'evidence'- soveniors, snapshots, e.t.c. So that you can pass your points across effectively.

For example snapshots of the documents showing that pastor Anita tried to remove pastor chris as a board of trustees in CEC UK is very powerful, and would easily sway the opinion of critics.

2 Likes

Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by Topgainer: 4:46pm On Mar 19, 2016
Gombs, you sounded so biased in putting forward those your defence. Like your man of god who was quick to claim infallibility to himself while painting Anita the she-devil, you have done a good job in affirming your believe that Pastor Anita is a Jezebel for calling for the sack of the skimpy dressed ma.stu.rbat.ing bit.ches who were running affairs at the White House in her prolonged absence. Or that she was stopped at the gate a couple of times by the gun wielding security men for making an unscheduled visit to her husband's home.
For many years, the same rumour mongers said that all is not well between the duo of Chris and Anita. Gombs said no they were perfect couples who will never raise their voice on each other let alone having a protracted disagreement
perhaps they were handpicked by God, destined to be together till death do them part to carry the 'gospel' of Christ and Miracles to UK, Canada, SA and all nations of the earth through the paper Angel-Rapsody coauthored

The earlier you guys began to tell yourselves the truth the better for you and the version of Christianity you profess. I look forward to the reconciliation of the Oyaks, Chris apologizing to Anita and arranging marriages for the remaining single ladies at the Whitehouse, I was particularly happy that Sinach is out of the House and now with her husband.

My first encounter with love worlds about 15 years ago, there were apparent miracles and sweet seducing teachings mostly centered on money and good life, I was not comfortable with the lifestyles of the devotees. I told myself the truth which is that with so much permissiveness It will get to a point when I will be doing as I liked and all the good Christian values I had from home will be lost to this new gospel which allowed us to smoke, mas. turb.ate, tattoo, men to Jerry curl hair, feel free to holy kiss a sister and a brother, visitations at odd hours, give a holy hug and more importantly part with greater shares of my pocket money for Pastor's birthday bash.
Sorry Gombs, I was out of Christ Embassy despite pressure from marketers, I stood my ground

5 Likes

Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by Gombs(m): 5:27pm On Mar 19, 2016
paulGrundy:
@Gombs, I understand what you are trying to do, but I suggest that if you want to do a writeup like this next time, be sure to back it up with an 'evidence'- soveniors, snapshots, e.t.c. So that you can pass your points across effectively.

For example snapshots of the documents showing that pastor Anita tried to remove pastor chris as a board of trustees in CEC UK is very powerful, and would easily sway the opinion of critics.

https://www.naij.com/300906-battle-power-christ-embassy-chris-oyakhilome-removed-trustee-uk-branch.html
Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 19, 2016
Gombs:
How did we get here then? Firstly, I have to put it on record that Rev Anita is a wonderful lady, a great mother, a teacher... I could go on and on. She is beautiful and quite intelligent[color=#770077][/color]. She was the Director of Christ Embassy International Office, which means she used to head the church in the United Kingdom and also oversees other churches there and beyond. It was all good until she started subscribing to gossips and rumours that her position is being taken over by other pastors, especially female pastors, and that she's no longer the "second-in-command", in the farce fact that most ministry decisions and programming where done without her involvement, even determination of her salary scale. Sadly, she took this all in, hook, line and sinker.

Her first reaction was to demand a sack of these pastors, especially the female ones, and make her the "second-in-command". It's important to note that very long before this, Pastor Chris has always reminded pastors that their wives aren't necessarily the "second-in-command" by virtue of her marriage to them, it doesn't even automatically make her a pastor or assistant Pastor, but she can have other duties in the church where she has a grace for, even if it is the children's church ministry. She can however Pastor another church, if she has a calling in that regard. The power tussle by Rev. Anita, spurned by her brothers and family friends wasn't going to back down - it was either her demands were met, or she 'leaves'. It wasn't long after, she moved out of the house.

Days went into weeks and then months, and there was no flinching on the part of Rev. Anita, who have had legions of emissaries from Pastor Chris to dissuade her of her actions and the path she's threading on. It was obvious that her moving out was simply a threat to Pastor Chris, in the sense that she felt it would be an embarrassment to the international renowned Pastor Chris, who should by that action accede to her demands. Her brother's and close friends had their feet on the gas pedal, speedily driving her down the lane of home wreck.

Pastor Chris spoke of the issue and said if he were to fully accept her demands, it would mean him sinning against God in doing them all. Seeing that Pastor Chris wasn't going to bow to the demands, but rather focused on the ministry God's given him, they hatched the next blunder - removing Pastor Chris' name from the board of trustees in the Church in the UK in a bid to take over. It however, didn't work as planned, as the Charity Commission of England and Wales took over the organization as a charity organization.

I was about reading your post until I saw the part where you said she was "QUITE" intelligent, instantly I knew you Prolly had nothing good to say about her and i was n't disappointed

1 Like

Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by Gombs(m): 5:31pm On Mar 19, 2016
God's gracious, merciful and kind.
Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by Gombs(m): 5:32pm On Mar 19, 2016
Thank you Oh my father, for giving me your son, and leaving your spirit till your work on earth is done.

Amen
Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by Gombs(m): 6:07pm On Mar 19, 2016
... Has anyone noticed how them folks never saw the part where she NEVER accused him of adultery!?
Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 20, 2016
Gombs:
... Has anyone noticed how them folks never saw the part where she NEVER accused him of adultery!?

@Gombs, i mentioned you in my earlier post and you just ignored me. Is that gentlemanly of you? You should have atleast said something.

1 Like

Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by paxonel(m): 2:54pm On Mar 20, 2016
Gombs:
These same folks who rushed to criticise and judge are themselves not perfect. Some are thieves, others are liars, some serial womanizers, etc, who all of a sudden have a moral ground to judge and qualify others as righteous or not. I thank God it's all calm now, and we all look to the future, not necessarily in the mundane, but eternity, as we would all give account of our actions to God someday... it'll surely be a long day that day.

Gombs Oluwagombs.
talking about the allegation of abuse, how are you sure pastor Anita was not abused in any form by pastor Chris?
where you in their marital home and affairs to see that Anita did not suffer abuse or are you a member of the family?
you know Nigeria men are fun of abusing their wives in secret at home.
it is a normal characteristics of Nigerian men

2 Likes

Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by Gombs(m): 5:59pm On Mar 20, 2016
craziebone:

@Gombs, i mentioned you in my earlier post and you just ignored me. Is that gentlemanly of you? You should have atleast said something.

Oh... I missed it then! Mind bringing it forward?
Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 21, 2016
Gombs:

Oh... I missed it then! Mind bringing it forward?
check your mentions

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Saw Jehovah's Witnesses Founder Charles T. Russell In Hell / Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 61st Birthday Today / "touch Not My Anointed" Taken Out Of Context Explained

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.