Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,359 members, 7,819,287 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew (19467 Views)

Anita Oyakhilome's Name Change: Here Is The Real Gist - Lailasblog / Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News / Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by vooks: 8:07pm On Mar 11, 2016
Oyinprince:
What sense does this post make now?
Why should I believe Gombs and not 'gossip and lies'?

3 Likes

Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by donnie(m): 10:14pm On Mar 11, 2016
Weldone Gombs. Another excellent one coming from you. The truth will always outlive falsehood.

2 Likes

Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by Gombs(m): 10:14pm On Mar 11, 2016
Oyinprince:
No, but I've paid for it already. You?

i have mine already..given one away sef
Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by donnie(m): 10:53pm On Mar 11, 2016
esere826:
And wait a minute! Isn't it strange that a "help meet" does not know that her exemplary helpee in a modern christian marriage has no personal assets. Habaaaa

Sebi Jesus said that SERVANTS have no knowledge of their masters business, however friends do, and he called his disciples FRIENDS

Ok, ooo, contunouuu

When satan wants to finish you, he first gives you blindness (spiritual) or madness. Then you speak anyhow and do anyhow and get anyhow result.

2 Likes

Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by donnie(m): 10:56pm On Mar 11, 2016
vooks:

Amos,
You are not wise by any standard. There are enough threads that observed this sudden shift in the policy of separating pastoring spouses. It was to cover up for Oyaks own separation from his wife in the name of ministry. They call it muddying the water. Predictably, some gullible sheeple like yourself fell for it. You be like, 'hey, it's not just Oyaks, even his brother!'
Madness

1 Like

Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by esere826: 11:34pm On Mar 11, 2016
donnie:

When satan wants to finish you, he first gives you blindness (spiritual) or madness. Then you speak anyhow and do anyhow and get anyhow result.
You've spoken so aptly
I wonder if you know this
You sound like David when Nathan told him the story of a man who stole another,s sheep.

1 Like

Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by ogunsam75(m): 12:48am On Mar 12, 2016
Am sure there is more to the issue than the way we are looking at t, I followed the closely from the media but all what I did is to pray for both of them privately, I even fasted for them cos Marriage is more spiritual and when Satan want to destroy someone he started from the marriage! But am sure they will soon come back together, if u asked Chris he will justify himself likewise Anita, plz I beg u all IJN don't blame anyone of them instead pray for them! Am not a member of Christ Embassy alas I attend a white garment church! But I believe both of them are called by God and they both need our assistance in a time like this.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by Gombs(m): 6:13am On Mar 12, 2016
ogunsam75:
Am sure there is more to the issue than the way we are looking at t, I followed the closely from the media but all what I did is to pray for both of them privately, I even fasted for them cos Marriage is more spiritual and when Satan want to destroy someone he started from the marriage! But am sure they will soon come back together, if u asked Chris he will justify himself likewise Anita, plz I beg u all IJN don't blame anyone of them instead pray for them! Am not a member of Christ Embassy alas I attend a white garment church! But I believe both of them are called by God and they both need our assistance in a time like this.

God bless you sir. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by vooks: 8:49am On Mar 12, 2016
donnie:

Madness
Tonguetied
Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by vooks: 8:53am On Mar 12, 2016
esere826:

You've spoken so aptly
I wonder if you know this
You sound like David when Nathan told him the story of a man who stole another,s sheep.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by vooks: 9:06am On Mar 12, 2016
WOF heretics would have you imagine that with sufficient spiritual arm twisting God, one can have perfect certainty under the sun. One can be 101% assured of health, wealth, happiness....but this divorce challenges this.

If somebody can pray, decree & declare, affirm, confess, fast, bind and resist divorce, hope against all hopes...all that and still end up miserably divorced, then there is something patently wrong with imagining that all that GUARANTEES no divorce.

Scriptures ONLY assure us of forgiveness of sins. Anything else is fiction. When you stretch this guarantee to other aspects of life under the sun, you are setting yourself up for disappointment. You will have faith and Spirit filled believers who exercise all the 'principles' still succumbing to diseases or poverty. There is nothing wrong with them. What is wrong is imagining there MUST be something wrong with them.

Oyaks divorce should rouse him from his folly. He should revise his INVINCIBILITY doctrine accordingly because he is a living contradiction. He ought to realize that there are no guarantees under the sun barring forgiveness of sins and assurance of eternal life.

4 Likes

Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by donnie(m): 11:15am On Mar 12, 2016
vooks:
WOF heretics would have you imagine that with sufficient spiritual arm twisting God, one can have perfect certainty under the sun. One can be 101% assured of health, wealth, happiness....but this divorce challenges this.

If somebody can pray, decree & declare, affirm, confess, fast, bind and resist divorce, hope against all hopes...all that and still end up miserably divorced, then there is something patently wrong with imagining that all that GUARANTEES no divorce.

Scriptures ONLY assure us of forgiveness of sins. Anything else is fiction. When you stretch this guarantee to other aspects of life under the sun, you are setting yourself up for disappointment. You will have faith and Spirit filled believers who exercise all the 'principles' still succumbing to diseases or poverty. There is nothing wrong with them. What is wrong is imagining there MUST be something wrong with them.

Oyaks divorce should rouse him from his folly. He should revise his INVINCIBILITY doctrine accordingly because he is a living contradiction. He ought to realize that there are no guarantees under the sun barring forgiveness of sins and assurance of eternal life.

You are in deep mess. You are still in the dark and your words will only appeal to those who are in the dark. The Word is settled... Yes and Amen regardless of whatever happens to whoever. Do not use your experiences to interprete God's Word. The Spirit reveals truth and we hold unto it as truth no matter what the circumstances say. We are the ones to conform to the Word and not try to make the Word appeal to your senses. That's carnal.

They that are in the flesh (of which you resemble a full member) cannot please God. (Romans 8:8 )

Romans 4:17
(As it is written, I have made thee a father of many nations,) before him whom he believed, even God, who quickeneth the dead, and calleth those things which be not as though they were. (KJV)

2Cor4:18
While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen:for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal. (KJV)

You have now taken the place of the accuser of the bretheren (Satan) to mock God and His Word. That may not be your intention but that is what you are doing. Your ignorance will not be an excuse before God because you saw the truth and rejected it.

3 Likes

Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by jmann2(m): 12:56pm On Mar 12, 2016
donnie:

You like to castigate others and call them dark.
I don't think you have the Spirit of Christ in you.
You are so judgmental and hypocritical.
Go and learn of Christ.
I am meek and gentle in Spirit and you will find rest for your soul
Donnie, please repent.
Christ embassy will never do you any good.
I was once there and done that.

Follow Christ and not oyakhilome
Flesh will fail you.

You are in deep mess. You are still in the dark and your words will only appeal to those who are in the dark. The Word is settled... Yes and Amen regardless of whatever happens to whoever. Do not use your experiences to interprete God's Word. The Spirit reveals truth and we hold unto it as truth no matter what the circumstances say. We are the ones to conform to the Word and not try to make the Word appeal to your senses. That's carnal.

They that are in the flesh (of which you resemble a full member) cannot please God. (Romans 8:8 )

(As it is written, I have made thee a father of many nations,) before him whom he believed, even God, who quickeneth the dead, and calleth those things which be not as though they were. (KJV)

While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen:for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal. (KJV)

You have now taken the place of the accuser of the bretheren (Satan) to mock God and His Word. That may not be your intention but that is what you are doing. Your ignorance will not be an excuse before God because you saw the truth and rejected it.

Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by vooks: 1:05pm On Mar 12, 2016
donnie:

You should grow enough brains to know that scare tactics don't change the truth.
Oyaks theology mythology is confused and more importantly, unscriptural
Not my fault that you are too deluded to see it

Now, what's next in your armory, call me Antichrist?

4 Likes

Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by donnie(m): 1:32pm On Mar 12, 2016
jmann2:

Christ embassy will never do you any good.I was once there and done that.Follow Christ and not oyakhilome Flesh will fail you.

First I am almost certain i was in Christ Embassy before you. In fact, 6 years after i joined i became a nairalander in 2005 and have been speaking the same way since. I have seen the Word come alive before my eyes. I am very successful in life. I have used the Word to work miracles signs and wonders. I have taught others to live successful and victorious lives in Christ with the same message i heard from pastor Chris.

What is your own testimony? You miss road join CE, and you were eventually ejected by the Holy Ghost. False brethren... If you have actually moved on, what is still pinching you about CE or arent you fulfilled where you are?

You like it when we "leave the matter for God" so you can continue your lying rampage ba?

3 Likes

Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by EMILO2STAY(m): 1:56pm On Mar 12, 2016
donnie:

your an idiot; it is actually your ignorance that will not be an excuse because you have decided to worship a man instead of God.
Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by Gombs(m): 2:05pm On Mar 12, 2016
See them trying to shift the goal post..

now it is WOF and "I used to be in Christ Embassy"... I await tithe and curled hair and PhD palava grin grin grin

Jokers

3 Likes

Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by donnie(m): 2:12pm On Mar 12, 2016
EMILO2STAY:
your an idiot; it is actually your ignorance that will not be an excuse because you have decided to worship a man instead of God.
cheesy
cool
Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by donnie(m): 2:15pm On Mar 12, 2016
Gombs:
See them trying to shift the goal post..

now it is WOF and "I used to be in Christ Embassy"... I await tithe and curled hair and PhD palava grin grin grin

Jokers

grin
Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by Gombs(m): 2:21pm On Mar 12, 2016
EMILO2STAY:

No need for verbal/written excrement and unnecessary vituperation. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by EMILO2STAY(m): 3:13pm On Mar 12, 2016
Gombs:

No need for verbal/written excrement and unnecessary vituperation. smiley
in cases like this there is need because it will help bring some sheeples back to their senses.
Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by magicalx(m): 3:38pm On Mar 12, 2016
None of you Lived this folks for the years they were married and as such all sides to this story are all rumours and gossip. I employ all of you to face your lives and leave this people, only God knows the truth!
Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by UyiIredia(m): 4:57pm On Mar 12, 2016
@ Gombs: Thanks for the info.

4 Likes

Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by vooks: 5:16pm On Mar 12, 2016
donnie:

First I am almost certain i was in Christ Embassy before you. In fact, 6 years after i joined i became a nairalander in 2005 and have been speaking the same way since. I have seen the Word come alive before my eyes. I am very successful in life. I have used the Word to work miracles signs and wonders. I have taught others to live successful and victorious lives in Christ with the same message i heard from pastor Chris.

What is your own testimony? You miss road join CE, and you were eventually ejected by the Holy Ghost. False brethren... If you have actually moved on, what is still pinching you about CE or arent you fulfilled where you are?

You like it when we "leave the matter for God" so you can continue your lying rampage ba?

I'm all that and I have never bowed my knees to worship Oyaks. Read a few RORs years ago before I got bored. I'm too intelligent for junk theology, and I don't apologize for it. My job has been to educate mindless sheeple to start thinking for themselves and to turn from worthless rituals and idols to serve the living God.

Oyaks faith and 'Word' was impotent to prevent his divorce

1 Like

Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by donnie(m): 9:20pm On Mar 12, 2016
vooks:

My job has been to educate mindless sheeple to start thinking for themselves and to turn from worthless rituals and idols to serve the living God.

Ok so you are without purpose, just a busybody in other people's affairs? I thought as much.
Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by donnie(m): 9:49pm On Mar 12, 2016
And by the way, what is this rubbish you put down here. I have told you before, PLEASE leave scripture interpretation for born again spirit filled believers. That your so-called intelligence is not helping you at all. Wat?!! Did you actually write that? shocked

vooks:

Scriptures ONLY assure us of forgiveness of sins. Anything else is fiction.
Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by Gombs(m): 11:12pm On Mar 12, 2016
donnie:
And by the way, what is this rubbish you put down here. I have told you before, PLEASE leave scripture interpretation for born again spirit filled believers. That your so-called intelligence is not helping you at all. Wat?!! Did you actually write that? shocked

Adonbelivit... Did he actually wrote that?
Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by vooks: 6:45am On Mar 13, 2016
donnie:

Ok so you are without purpose, just a busybody in other people's affairs? I thought as much.
If purpose is worshipping Oyaks,I'm guilty as charged grin
Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by vooks: 6:46am On Mar 13, 2016
donnie:

You are not the first to blaspheme and trash Holy Spirit

1 Like

Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by donnie(m): 12:47am On Mar 14, 2016
vooks:

You are not the first to blaspheme and trash Holy Spirit

Today is Sunday. . . I will let this one pass smiley

But i challenge you to put that nonsense up in another thread and notify me, let me scatter that useless theology of yours.

Or should we do it here?
Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by Joagbaje(m): 1:50am On Mar 14, 2016
donnie post =43718607:

. I have told you before, PLEASE leave scripture interpretation for born again spirit filled believers.

grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by Nobody: 5:09am On Mar 14, 2016
Joagbaje:

grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin
I suppose the fake healer has found his voice again.

Like his mentor who cannot keep a lid on his domestic affairs, this scam perpetrator masquerading as a pastor is here for his hero worship.

Glad to see that you've cooled off after the scandal. We are still waiting for your proof.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 61st Birthday Today / I Saw Jehovah's Witnesses Founder Charles T. Russell In Hell / "touch Not My Anointed" Taken Out Of Context Explained

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.