Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew (19502 Views)

Anita Oyakhilome's Name Change: Here Is The Real Gist - Lailasblog / Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News / Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by Gombs(m): 1:26pm On Mar 24, 2016
vooks:

Repeat,
Zipporah was both Cushite and Midianite, but as they say with fools, silence magically quadruples their IQ.

ok son, you saying Moses had ONLY one wife, yes or no?
Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by vooks: 2:10pm On Mar 24, 2016
Gombs:

ok son, you saying Moses had ONLY one wife, yes or no?
1.Moses had one wife
2. Moses' wife was Zipporah
3. Zipporah was BOTH Midianite and Ethiopian/Cushite
Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by Gombs(m): 2:47pm On Mar 24, 2016
vooks:

1.Moses had one wife
2. Moses' wife was Zipporah
3. Zipporah was BOTH Midianite and Ethiopian/Cushite

You really should leave bible interpretation to the edified ones. Let me help you sir..

Numbers 12:12
Miriam and Aaron spoke against Moses regarding the Cushite woman he had married, for he had married a Cushite woman.

The word "Ethiopian" is the Greek equivalent of the Hebrew word "Cush" who in Genesis 10.8 is recorded as one of the sons of Ham.

Question?
1. Who is the woman that is described here as “the Cushite woman he had married”?

but in Exodus chapter 2, the bible says ...

15 Pharaoh heard of this incident, and he sought to slay Moses; so Moses fled from before Pharaoh. He stayed in the land of Midian, and he sat down by a well.

16 Now the chief of Midian had seven daughters…

21 Moses consented to stay with the man, and he gave his daughter Zipporah to Moses.

these verses make clear, Moses married Zipporah who is from Midian.

it is very clear that Cush and Midian are very different places/people. Cush is in Africa, in the area of present day Sudan and Ethiopia, while Midian is in the area of present day Jordan and Saudi Arabia.

like i wrote above, Cush was a descendant of Ham, actually, his eldest son, and a grandson of Noah, while Zipporah, his Midianite wife was a descendant of Abraham through his wife Keturah.

1 Chronicles 1:32,33
Now the sons of Keturah, Abraham's concubine: she bore Zimran, and Jokshan, and Medan, and Midian, and Ishbak, and Shuah. And the sons of Jokshan; Sheba, and Dedan.

Noah had 3 sons, Shem, Ham and Japheth.

Ham begat Cush, while Shem's line begat Terah who begat Abram, who in turn begat Midian through Keturah

Is Cush and Shem same people, just because the came from Noah, the ONLY 'ancestor' who survived the flood? You could as well say the Philistines are same with the edomites or amelekites, using same logic of single ancestor.

Note:
Cush (Kush) is an hebraic word meaning "black" and it indicates Nubia, today’s Sudan, a country mainly populated by black people. Take a study about Cush, you'd be informed that he is the progenitor of some of the peoples located in Africa, around the Southern parts of Nile (Ethoipia).

Please explain to me how she was both midianite and cushite, seeing that those two set of folks are different people, especially skin-wise. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by vooks: 2:52pm On Mar 24, 2016
Gombs:

You really should leave bible interpretation to the edified ones. Let me help you sir..

Numbers 12:12
Miriam and Aaron spoke against Moses regarding the Cushite woman he had married, for he had married a Cushite woman.

The word "Ethiopian" is the Greek equivalent of the Hebrew word "Cush" who in Genesis 10.8 is recorded as one of the sons of Ham.

Question?
1. Who is the woman that is described here as “the Cushite woman he had married”?

but in Exodus chapter 2, the bible says ...

15 Pharaoh heard of this incident, and he sought to slay Moses; so Moses fled from before Pharaoh. He stayed in the land of Midian, and he sat down by a well.

16 Now the chief of Midian [/b]had seven daughters…

21 Moses consented to stay with the man, and he gave his daughter Zipporah to Moses.

these verses make clear, Moses married Zipporah who is from Midian.

it is very clear that Cush and Midian are very different places/people. Cush is in Africa, in the area of present day Sudan and Ethiopia, while Midian is in the area of present day Jordan and Saudi Arabia.

like i wrote above, Cush was a descendant of Ham, actually, his eldest son, and a grandson of Noah, while Zipporah, his Midianite wife was a descendant of Abraham through his wife Keturah.

1 Chronicles 1:32,33
Now the sons of Keturah, Abraham's concubine: she bore Zimran, and Jokshan, and Medan, and [b]Midian
, and Ishbak, and Shuah. And the sons of Jokshan; Sheba, and Dedan.

Noah had 3 sons, Shem, Ham and Japheth.

Ham begat Cush, while Shem's line begat Terah who begat Abram, who in turn begat Midian through Keturah

Is Cush and Shem same people, just because the came from Noah, the Man who survived the flood?

Note:
Cush (Kush) is an hebraic word meaning "black" and it indicates Nubia, today’s Sudan, a country mainly populated by black people. Take a study about Cush, you'd be informed that he is the progenitor of the southernmost peoples located in Africa, around the Southern parts of Nile (Ethoipia).

Please explain to me how she was both midianite and cushite, seeing that the two set of folks are different people, especially skin-wise. undecided undecided

The same way we have African Americans dummy!
Cush is a region but Cushites did move all over just as everybody else.

And before you proclaim that your goddess Oyaks had this revelation, there was a man close to 1000 years ago by the name Rashbam. Rashbam quoting an old TRADITION called Yakut Shemoni said that Moses fled to Cush/Ethiopia, married a Cushite, became a king before moving to Midianite and marrying Zipporah. That is how he explained this verse
Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by Gombs(m): 2:58pm On Mar 24, 2016
vooks:

The same way we have African Americans dummy!
Cush is a region but Cushites did move all over just as everybody else.

so, Zipporah was a Cushite Medianican?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

errr, what region is cush in the present day map? Midian nko?

1 Like

Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by Gombs(m): 3:03pm On Mar 24, 2016
if Zipporah was a Cushite Midianican, why did Moses marry his wife again according to Num 12? was there a divorce?why was Miriam and Aaron angry that their brother married his ex wife again? (Assuming you want to claim they had a divorce)
Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by vooks: 3:11pm On Mar 24, 2016
Gombs:

so, Zipporah was a Cushite Medianican?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
When you run out of the little wits Oyaks has not corrupted you resort to gifs. Stop giggling like a m0ron and be still. You will learn a lot by hanging with wiseman vooks

Let's move on. Is there any proof that Cush(ites) were not restricted to Sudan/Ethiopia?

1. Please look up a ~200BC play revolving around Exodus called Exagoge penned by one Egyptian Jewish playwright by the name Ezekiel. He says Zipporah and her family emigrated to Midian and originally came from Gaddafi land in North Africa

2. Syrian writers of 5th century AD describe inhabitants of Southern Arabia (where Midia @) as Cushites and Ethiopians

I could go on, but the point is there is ample evidence that Cushites spread beyond Ethiopia into the Arabian peninsula. Zippy was both a Midianite and Cushite
Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by vooks: 3:15pm On Mar 24, 2016
Gombs:
if Zipporah was a Cushite Midianican, why did Moses marry his wife again according to Num 12? was there a divorce? Why was Miriam and Aaron angry that their brother married his ex wife again? (Assuming you want to claim they had a divorce)

What part of Numbers 12 indicates remarrying or a second marriage to your depraved mind?
Is this the latest straw you are clinging to hoping Oyaks will remarry Anita?
Bunch of m0rons
Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by Gombs(m): 3:31pm On Mar 24, 2016
vooks:

When you run out of the little wits Oyaks has not corrupted you resort to gifs. Stop giggling like a m0ron and be still. You will learn a lot by hanging with wiseman vooks

Let's move on. Is there any proof that Cush(ites) were not restricted to Sudan/Ethiopia?

1. Please look up a ~200BC play revolving around Exodus called Exagoge penned by one Egyptian Jewish playwright by the name Ezekiel. He says Zipporah and her family emigrated to Midian and originally came from Gaddafi land in North Africa

2. Syrian writers of 5th century AD describe inhabitants of Southern Arabia (where Midia @) as Cushites and Ethiopians

I could go on, but the point is there is ample evidence that Cushites spread beyond Ethiopia into the Arabian peninsula. Zippy was both a Midianite and Cushite

Meaning she was both from the loins of Cush and Midian?... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by Savant(m): 3:33pm On Mar 24, 2016
I did a little research concerning the issues between Pastor Chris and his wife when I stumbled unto that viral message he had with his pastors in UK. So when I saw this message on Nairaland my interest was further piqued. I don't know which faction is saying the absolute truth but from the viral message I came up with the following:

1. Chris wanted to save his marriage. He refused to let anyone take sides and he insisted he and his wife were one.

2. Whatever issues they had, (even though he didn't state it) we can infer that it had to do with a power tussle and perhaps his views on submission in marriage.

3. I say power tussle because he referred to the fact that before marriage, Pastor Anita was a member of Rev Tom's church. Which to me was his subtle way of saying she was under someone's authority and will not become spiritually superior to him just because of marriage.

4. I also said submission in marriage, because he alluded to a message on marriage he made that perhaps rubbed Anita the wrong way. Some way in the message he said "I am not a fool. I cannot preach a message that will be detrimental to my children. I have 2 girls"

5. I am assuming his position on marriage according to that message made women totally answerable to their husbands. There is a reason to believe this because her divorce document had a statement that related to her not agreeing with his position on marriage and claiming it was too extreme.

6. She didn't accuse him of Adultery.

7. It is very possible that she asked for some female pastors to be sacked. Perhaps this is also why he said he answered to God and would not disobey God to please anybody. He hinted at that in his "I am a MOG not a preacher" message and asked the church to pray for her.

8. Whatever abuse she felt, maybe it was because some ministry decisions were taken without her or that he refused to listen to her advice that he should let the said female pastors go. I doubt he was physically abusing her or using caustic words on her. Female kids usually take their mum's side in such a situation and I don't get the impression that his children are at loggerheads with him.

9. Whatever it is, since the family want to keep it private, then people should leave them be.

My 2 cents.

1 Like

Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by Gombs(m): 3:40pm On Mar 24, 2016
vooks:

What part of Numbers 12 indicates remarrying or a second marriage to your depraved mind?

bible said Jethro was a Midian, Zipporah obviously is... then comes wiseman vooks yelling

"Hey, Jethro, you're both a Cushite and a Midianite, go study about migrants and migration patterns!"...

then somewhere around Numbers 12, Moses' sibling are now mad at him for marrying Zipporah, who suddenly is a Cushite. This is some interesting story. grin grin grin grin

lol...when i read the above, my face was blank, hopefully to see some sense around...then i saw the below

Is this the latest straw you are clinging to hoping Oyaks will remarry Anita?
Bunch of m0rons

I was like

Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by Gombs(m): 3:43pm On Mar 24, 2016
Savant:
I did a little research concerning the issues between Pastor Chris and his wife when I stumbled unto that viral message he had with his pastors in UK. So when I saw this message on Nairaland my interest was further piqued. I don't know which faction is saying the absolute truth but from the viral message I came up with the following:

1. Chris wanted to save his marriage. He refused to let anyone take sides and he insisted he and his wife were one.

2. Whatever issues they had, (even though he didn't state it) we can infer that it had to do with a power tussle and perhaps his views on submission in marriage.

3. I say power tussle because he referred to the fact that before marriage, Pastor Anita was a member of Rev Tom's church. Which to me was his subtle way of saying she was under someone's authority and will not become spiritually superior to him just because of marriage.

4. I also said submission in marriage, because he alluded to a message on marriage he made that perhaps rubbed Anita the wrong way. Some way in the message he said "I am not a fool. I cannot preach a message that will be detrimental to my children. I have 2 girls"

5. I am assuming his position on marriage according to that message made women totally answerable to their husbands. There is a reason to believe this because her divorce document had a statement that related to her not agreeing with his position on marriage and claiming it was too extreme.

7. It is very possible that she asked for some female pastors to be sacked. Perhaps this is also why he said he answered to God and would not disobey God to please anybody. He hinted at that in his "I am a MOG not a preacher" message and asked the church to pray for her.

8. Whatever abuse she felt, maybe it was because some ministry decisions were taken without her or that he refused to listen to her advice that he should let the said female pastors go. I doubt he was physically abusing her or using caustic words on her. Female kids usually take their mum's side in such a situation and I don't get the impression that his children are at loggerheads with him.

9. Whatever it is, since the family want to keep it private, then people should leave them be.

My 2 cents.

Weldone sir... thank you. Alot folks never knew she was a member of Rev. Tom's church... They think she started with him since before the inception of Christ Embassy, other's think she is the assistant pastor by virtue of marriage..etc

wait o, they will call you my second moniker... Wait for it grin

1 Like

Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by vooks: 3:54pm On Mar 24, 2016
Gombs:

bible said Jethro was a Midian, Zipporah obviously is... then comes wiseman vooks yelling

"Hey, Jethro, you're both a Cushite and a Midianite, go study about migrants and migration patterns!"...

then somewhere around Numbers 12, Moses' sibling are now mad at him for marrying Zipporah, who suddenly is a Cushite. This is some interesting story. grin grin grin grin

lol...when i read the above, my face was blank, hopefully to see some sense around...then i saw the below

I was like
Im waiting for you to stop giggling and refute what I have said.

Lord bless me with patience
Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by vooks: 3:55pm On Mar 24, 2016
Gombs:

Meaning she was both from the loins of Cush and Midian?... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Nope, meaning she was a Cushite living in Midian
Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by Gombs(m): 3:59pm On Mar 24, 2016
vooks:

Im waiting for you to stop giggling and refute what I have said.

Lord bless me with patience

I have refuted your claims, sadly, for some inexplicable reasons, you don't see it.

meanwhile, I'm doing a study on Cushite Midianicans.

... you can wait all you like.
Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by Gombs(m): 4:06pm On Mar 24, 2016
vooks:

Nope, meaning she was a Cushite living in Midian

...her dad was described as the [size=18pt]chief of Midian,[/size] and he had seven daughters…

imagine the princess of the emir of Kano being described as an igbo woman living in Kano! grin grin grin grin
Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by vooks: 4:16pm On Mar 24, 2016
Savant:

My 2 cents.

Your 2 cents betray your loyalty
How so? While you are prepared to swallow Oyaks' 'viral' message, you are rationalizing Anita's
Just like Joagbaje and Gombs who pretend to be neutral while exhibiting allergy to anything painting Oyaks in negative light.

Let's start with your points;
1. Anita EQUALLY wanted to save her marriage and was opposed to extended separation from her husband in the name of ministry. She was least interested in the legal Union but more in actual intimacy

2. Whatever issues they had, we can infer Oyaks did not go blurting it out to his pastas while at the same time wanting the nobody to take sides! This contradicts your #1. That 'viral' message painted Anita as a hoe and Oyaks as a saint

3. When a man has to remind others that he is the head, you know his marriage is gone to poodles and shitzu

4. That's a stretch of imagination or simply seeing whatever you want to see

5. May I also assume that mentioning this after all these years may point to Oyaks sudden shift in his headship in the marriage?

6. She did accuse him of INAPPROPRIATE RELATIONSHIPS with women. Can't think of a better euphemism for adultery. And I have read that the initial filing included the very word adultery but her kindness prevailed and she softened it

7. It is possible she was asking him to fire his mistresses. Makes lots of sense. Why not men ( he could have been gay but I digress)

8. Abuse could equally have been physical or psychological including insults. Why do you doubt them? Bias. I don't know if their kids side with nobody, and I'd not read too much into that. Could be she refused to malign her husband to them! She is a wise woman

9. If the family want to keep it private, the 'viral' message would not have been there. Nor the pompous and m0ronic statement that 'a man of God never goes against God by sinning'. Nor the tripe Gombs is spinning here. Oyaks in a desperate attempt to protect his 'perfect' image has already tarnished Anita's name. Why should she keep it under? She owes her fans and the world her side of the story

My 50 Cents

1 Like

Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by vooks: 4:17pm On Mar 24, 2016
Gombs:

...her dad was described as the [size=18pt]chief of Midian,[/size] and he had seven daughters…

imagine the princess of the emir of Kano being described as an igbo woman living in Kano! grin grin grin grin

You are a m0ron
Joseph was prime minister in Egypt,
Daniel was a prince in Babylon

1 Like

Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by vooks: 4:18pm On Mar 24, 2016
Gombs:

I have refuted your claims, sadly, for some inexplicable reasons, you don't see it.

meanwhile, I'm doing a study on Cushite Midianicans.

... you can wait all you like.
When and where have you refuted what?
Your Oyaks nonsense is premised on the assumption that a Cushite can't be a Midianite
Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by Gombs(m): 4:48pm On Mar 24, 2016
vooks:

You are a m0ron
Joseph was prime minister in Egypt,
Daniel was a prince in Babylon

let me get this straight...So, Jethro was a Cushite who became a chief in Midian, and then his 7 daughters became Cushite Midianicans, and Moses in verse 21 of Exodus 2, consented to stay with the man, and he gave his daughter Zipporah to Moses. (This was marriage already)

..then years later, they now decided to get married, and Miriam and Aaron got pissed that he's marrying a woman he was given to, even before he ever thought of leading some 3 million folks outta Egypt.

Wonderful theory!

1 Like

Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by Gombs(m): 4:52pm On Mar 24, 2016
vooks:

When and where have you refuted what?
Your Oyaks nonsense is premised on the assumption that a Cushite can't be a Midianite

you're sounding like a girl whose doll was snatched from her...here, come hug it out... cry cry cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by Savant(m): 5:15pm On Mar 24, 2016
vooks:

Your 2 cents betray your loyalty
How so? While you are prepared to swallow Oyaks' 'viral' message, you are rationalizing Anita's
Just like Joagbaje and Gombs who pretend to be neutral while exhibiting allergy to anything painting Oyaks in negative light.

Let's start with your points;
1. Anita EQUALLY wanted to save her marriage and was opposed to extended separation from her husband in the name of ministry. She was least interested in the legal Union but more in actual intimacy

2. Whatever issues they had, we can infer Oyaks did not go blurting it out to his pastas while at the same time wanting the nobody to take sides! This contradicts your #1. That 'viral' message painted Anita as a hoe and Oyaks as a saint

3. When a man has to remind others that he is the head, you know his marriage is gone to poodles and shitzu

4. That's a stretch of imagination or simply seeing whatever you want to see

5. May I also assume that mentioning this after all these years may point to Oyaks sudden shift in his headship in the marriage?

6. She did accuse him of INAPPROPRIATE RELATIONSHIPS with women. Can't think of a better euphemism for adultery. And I have read that the initial filing included the very word adultery but her kindness prevailed and she softened it

7. It is possible she was asking him to fire his mistresses. Makes lots of sense. Why not men ( he could have been gay but I digress)

8. Abuse could equally have been physical or psychological including insults. Why do you doubt them? Bias. I don't know if their kids side with nobody, and I'd not read too much into that. Could be she refused to malign her husband to them! She is a wise woman

9. If the family want to keep it private, the 'viral' message would not have been there. Nor the pompous and m0ronic statement that 'a man of God never goes against God by sinning'. Nor the tripe Gombs is spinning here. Oyaks in a desperate attempt to protect his 'perfect' image has already tarnished Anita's name. Why should she keep it under? She owes her fans and the world her side of the story

My 50 Cents

I don't want to join issues with you. You are as guilty as the people you accuse because you are already biased to disbelieve Chris. If Chris said "my wife disrespected me" he would have given us something to rationalize. Maybe she slapped him, maybe she talked back at him, maybe she flouted his instructions, maybe she insulted him verbally. However you choose to treat it, 3 fingers are pointing back at you.

1. Anita asked for the divorce. Use your tongue to count your teeth. You can't be saving your marriage and asking for a divorce. In that YouTube message that you probably haven't listened to, he told his pastors that he was as shocked as they were to hear about the divorce. He even related it to the same way the Chris Okotie saga began.

1b. That aspect about extended separation is just piffle for lack of a better word. None of the factions raised it up at any point in time. Just bloggers.

2. Listen to that message on YouTube and tell me how she was painted as anything you are alluding to. Please bear in mind that whoever recorded that message did it against Pastor Chris' knowledge or consent. Even the sound quality betrayed it. The caption of the message showed that they were anti-Pastor Chris. I listened to the close to 2hr message. Not a single thing was said in a way to demean her. In fact, I understand that his daughters where in that meeting.

3. Nobody suggested he was reminding her that he was the head. She knew it. I am saying (based on the OP) she felt she was above every other person in church and may be he disagreed with that. I alluded to this because he mentioned that she was a regular member in another pastor's church before Chris met her. So in other words, to him, she is still spiritually junior to the said pastor. All conjectures but that is what I could infer.

4. OK

5. The message in question was a 2007 message or so. I mean the one about marriage (I will check again to be sure). If anything >>7 years ago is "RECENT" to you, then time travelling should be your profession.

6. Media spin. Chris said those were not the allegations. The divorce documents from Anita agree with him. But your own imagination should be commended. J.K Rowling stuff if you ask me.

7. It is your call. You perfectly rationalized it here too.

8. Yes. Convenient. She refused to, and his 22 year old as well as 20 year old don't know enough to tell if their dad psychologically abused their mum because she hid it from them but divorced him publically.

9. The "viral" message was not released by him. Someone (a Pastor, perhaps the excommunicated Pastor Okogie) skillfully recorded it with a device whilst attending the meeting.

I have nothing more to say.

1 Like

Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by Gombs(m): 5:49pm On Mar 24, 2016
Savant:

I don't want to join issues with you. You are as guilty as the people you accuse because you are already biased to disbelieve Chris. If Chris said "my wife disrespected me" he would have given us something to rationalize. Maybe she slapped him, maybe she talked back at him, maybe she flouted his instructions, maybe she insulted him verbally. However you choose to treat it, 3 fingers are pointing back at you.

1. Anita asked for the divorce. Use your tongue to count your teeth. You can't be saving your marriage and asking for a divorce. In that YouTube message that you probably haven't listened to, he told his pastors that he was as shocked as they were to hear about the divorce. He even related it to the same way the Chris Okotie saga began.

1b. That aspect about extended separation is just piffle for lack of a better word. None of the factions raised it up at any point in time. Just bloggers.

2. Listen to that message on YouTube and tell me how she was painted as anything you are alluding to. Please bear in mind that whoever recorded that message did it against Pastor Chris' knowledge or consent. Even the sound quality betrayed it. The caption of the message showed that they were anti-Pastor Chris. I listened to the close to 2hr message. Not a single thing was said in a way to demean her. In fact, I understand that his daughters where in that meeting.

3. Nobody suggested he was reminding her that he was the head. She knew it. I am saying (based on the OP) she felt she was above every other person in church and may be he disagreed with that. I alluded to this because he mentioned that she was a regular member in another pastor's church before Chris met her. So in other words, to him, she is still spiritually junior to the said pastor. All conjectures but that is what I could infer.

4. OK

5. The message in question was a 2007 message or so. I mean the one about marriage (I will check again to be sure). If anything >>7 years ago is "RECENT" to you, then time travelling should be your profession.

6. Media spin. Chris said those were not the allegations. The divorce documents from Anita agree with him. But your own imagination should be commended. J.K Rowling stuff if you ask me.

8. Yes. Convenient. She refused to, and his 22 year old as well as 20 year old don't know enough to tell if their dad psychologically abused their mum because she hid it from them but divorced him publically.

9. The "viral" message was not released by him. Someone (a Pastor, perhaps the excommunicated Pastor Okogie) skillfully recorded it with a device whilst attending the meeting.

Nice one bro...

if i may advice you, i'd ask you to forget the bloke called vooks...you have made your point, the world will read it, you really don't have to drag it with vooks...i am still surprised he hasn't called you my third moniker sef. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by vooks: 6:28pm On Mar 24, 2016
Savant:

No, I don't 'disbelieve Chris', they are EQUALLY to blame for their failed marriage just as any other couple. What I'm fed up is hypocrisy of his sycophants who believe he is sinless and totally innocent in all this, who proceed to spread all gossip against Anita while dismissing anything against Oyaks as rumors
Asking for a divorce does not make her liable, think harder. What compelled her to get to that decision?
Oyaks with his countless infidelities and abuse led her to that. The reason women are killed in domestic violence is because walking out is stigmatized,if only Negroes grew some brains and stopped victimizing victims and glorifying villains

You are privy to something we don't. Care listing(with evidence) what was raised at any point?
This is the selective amnesia o was talking about; while pretending to be neutral you are hopelessly biased. You are pro-Oyaks and you do a pathetic job of hiding it
Do me a favor,
Watch this clip and tell me whether Oyaks is RIGHT. Do 'men of God' go against God and sin?
If you do, then it means everything you come across, you will seek to vindicate Oyaks while vilifying Anita. This is what Joagbaje and Gombs are doing....they start with a presumption that their goddess Oyaks is INNOCENT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0z3oKe_KZlg

Why would you base it on the OP? Do you ASSUME he is accurately representing facts?
He for instance would have you believe that for 22 years Anita was deluded as to Oyaks wealth...but Gombs knew this all along.

Selective amnesia again kicks in..so much for your neutral '2 cents'

Or Oyaks succeeded in pitting his daughters against their mother

You have said a lot of nothing so I won't notice nothing when you stop
Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by vooks: 6:31pm On Mar 24, 2016
Gombs:

you're sounding like a girl whose doll was snatched from her...here, come hug it out... cry cry cry cry cry

As I told you, when you run out of the little wits of yours Oyaks has yet to corrupt, you make gifs
Back to the point
Daniel did it in Babylon, Esther in Persia, Joseph in Egypt....why is it preposterous for a Cushite to be a leader in Midian? Forget the solid extra-biblical history
Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by vooks: 6:33pm On Mar 24, 2016
Gombs:

let me get this straight...So, Jethro was a Cushite who became a chief in Midian, and then his 7 daughters became Cushite Midianicans, and Moses in verse 21 of Exodus 2, consented to stay with the man, and he gave his daughter Zipporah to Moses. (This was marriage already)

..then years later, they now decided to get married, and Miriam and Aaron got pissed that he's marrying a woman he was given to, even before he ever thought of leading some 3 million folks outta Egypt.

Wonderful theory!
What part of Numbers 12 indicate a SECOND MARRIAGE by Moses?
I can't find Moses marrying there
Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by Candour(m): 7:09pm On Mar 24, 2016
Gombs:

Weldone sir... thank you. Alot folks never knew she was a member of Rev. Tom's church... They think she started with him since before the inception of Christ Embassy, other's think she is the assistant pastor by virtue of marriage..etc

wait o, they will call you my second moniker... Wait for it grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I'm not interested in this new guy my friend. You know the alta ego you delve into whenever you need help from drowning in your own twists.

Don't start getting jittery dear Gombs.....I'm sure you'll need that moniker soon enough. wink

Meanwhile I'm enjoying the geographic and migration info you and vooks are throwing up. Keep it going pls grin
Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by vooks: 7:16pm On Mar 24, 2016
Gombs, which verse(s) remotely suggest that Moses married AGAIN?
Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by vooks: 7:30pm On Mar 24, 2016
Gombs:

Nice one bro...

if i may advice you, i'd ask you to forget the bloke called vooks...you have made your point, the world will read it, you really don't have to drag it with vooks...i am still surprised he hasn't called you my third moniker sef. grin grin

Savant was talking about this 2hr long rant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpIVsvIcp6E
Typical of CEC hypocrites,he pretend not to remember nothing but Oyaks is right and Anita is wrong
Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by Gombs(m): 8:15pm On Mar 24, 2016
Candour:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I'm not interested in this new guy my friend. You know the alta ego you delve into whenever you need help from drowning in your own twists.

Don't start getting jittery dear Gombs.....I'm sure you'll need that moniker soon enough. wink

Meanwhile I'm enjoying the geographic and migration info you and vooks are throwing up. Keep it going pls grin

if i kunk you ehn grin grin grin

no mind vooks...
Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by vooks: 8:18pm On Mar 24, 2016
Gombs:

if i kunk you ehn grin grin grin

no mind vooks...
Where is Moses' second marriage recorded?
Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by Joagbaje(m): 8:55pm On Mar 24, 2016
Savant:

9. [size=18pt]Whatever it is, since the family want to keep it private, then people should leave them be.
[/size]
My 2 cents.

Another Christian especially your last point . Hope all busy body will take note

1 Peter 4:15
15 But let none of you suffer as a murderer,. . . or as a [size=18pt]busybody[/size] in other men's matters.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Having Two Wives But Now A Born Again / How To Handle Dating And Sexual Purity / Apostle Suleman's Lawyer Threathens To Sue Sahara Reporters For N1 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.