Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,004 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew (19454 Views)

Anita Oyakhilome's Name Change: Here Is The Real Gist - Lailasblog / Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News / Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by Candour(m): 4:50pm On Mar 22, 2016
Gombs:

Jokes aside...a neonate can figure this out, but i see your futile efforts to discredit the OP...

a quick brainwork...If he had, don't you think Rev Anita's lawyers would have found out? undecided undecided Maybe you should read about that law firm.

thanks

I'm not disputing your tale that he owns nothing. I'm not bothered if he was poorer than Ghandi or mother Theresa. That's left for his sheeple like you to rejoice over.

My surprise and amazement is how you got to know and his wife of 22 years with whom he coauthored ROR didn't?

Were you a domestic help in his house to be blessed with such privileged info that was hidden from your former mummy? smiley

2 Likes

Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by Candour(m): 4:52pm On Mar 22, 2016
vooks:

Anita thought Oyaks was filthy rich..she was deluded for years. She pushed this to her lawyers only for all of them to get a rotten egg when Oyaks told them he owns nothing barring a $120K account and a South African mansion.

How do we know all this? Gombs, Oyaks NL poodle grin
Even marine invertebrates can see that you are drowning and choking in circular reasoning; you are appealing to your own claims as evidence of your claims while rubbishing everything that paints Oyaks in bad light. Once again, why should any reasonably intelligent person trust you,because you are Oyaks fanboy?

You know after the SCOAN building tragedy, all sorts of blog's spawned with the most ret@rded conspiracy theories; BH,CIA,Illuminati, controlled demolition, 'infrasonic' weapons......I had always thought that SCOANITES were not too clever and they are an easy lot to confuse with facts. Then along came CEC hooligans, they are completely bereft of any reason, their sole purpose is worshipping Oyaks and agreeing with him. Not sure what made me overrate them...maybe it's that Sinach siren

Candour, this is Sillicon Valley grade geek?

Obviously you and I gat a lot of upgrading to do cheesy

1 Like

Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by vooks: 6:54pm On Mar 22, 2016
Candour:

I'm not disputing your tale that he owns nothing. I'm not bothered if he was poorer than Ghandi or mother Theresa. That's left for his sheeple like you to rejoice over.

My surprise and amazement is how you got to know and his wife of 22 years with whom he coauthored ROR didn't?

Were you a domestic help in his house to be blessed with such privileged info that was hidden from your former mummy? smiley
I can add another related question.
How did Gombs know that Anita, and her lawyers by extension, imagined Oyaks was was richer than $120K account+ a South African mansion?

There is a documentary I watched on Netflix,Going Clear: Scientology The Prison of Belief, it's about Scientology and the massive indoctrination that happens over there. Something that struck me is their 'fair game' policy where they justify attacking their perceived opponents; journalists, critics and ex-members. They also use records of sessions of former members to blackmail them, something TB Joshua has refined to an art.

I'm seeing CEC hooligans do the same. Initially they denied any rumor of divorce, then when it was more than apparent they played dumb, and now that Anita is hinting at breaking her silence, she is the Hoe of Babylon. In fact, the very fact that she has tarnished Oyaks' Benny Hinn-esque white suits by filing for divorce is more than enough reason to assault her. If you think Gombs is here to tell the truth you are mistaken, he is just Oyaks henchman. The gloves are off
Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by Candour(m): 7:11pm On Mar 22, 2016
vooks:

I can add another related question.
How did Gombs know that Anita, and her lawyers by extension, imagined Oyaks was was richer than $120K account+ a South African mansion?

There is a documentary I watched on Netflix,Going Clear: Scientology The Prison of Belief, it's about Scientology and the massive indoctrination that happens over there. Something that struck me is their 'fair game' policy where they justify attacking their perceived opponents; journalists, critics and ex-members. They also use records of sessions of former members to blackmail them, something TB Joshua has refined to an art.

I'm seeing CEC hooligans do the same. Initially they denied any rumor of divorce, then when it was more than apparent they played dumb, and now that Anita is hinting at breaking her silence, she is the Hoe of Babylon. In fact, the very fact that she has tarnished Oyaks' Benny Hinn-esque white suits by filing for divorce is more than enough reason to assault her. If you think Gombs is here to tell the truth you are mistaken, he is just Oyaks henchman. The gloves are off

There's a similar program I used to watch on Crime and investigation channel on DSTV. It was titled "my life in a cult" where former devotees of these 'churches' tell of their horrible experiences. You would be shocked.
Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by Gombs(m): 7:23pm On Mar 22, 2016
has anyone heard from my good friend Bidam? undecided cry cry cry sad

1 Like

Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by Nobody: 7:32pm On Mar 22, 2016
Gombs:
.... Meanwhile, get this book.. you'd be overwhelmed at it's wisdom wink smiley

You don't have a life

You can never have one

No offence, I am just being sincere wink
Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by Gombs(m): 7:56pm On Mar 22, 2016
daretodiffer:

You don't have a life

You can never have one

No offence, I am just being sincere wink

no offence taken wink

1 Like

Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 22, 2016
Gombs:

no offence taken wink

You are welcome
Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by vooks: 8:14pm On Mar 22, 2016
Gombs:
has anyone heard from my good friend Bidam? undecided cry cry cry sad
He deactivated his account. Miss the broda(no homo)
Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by Joagbaje(m): 8:33pm On Mar 22, 2016
dollarlander:

The way you wrote in the past I thought you were a very old member of the ministry. Do you know that Elder Oyakhilome was the principal CE bible school? Such calibre of person may not need those protocols.

It still doesn't make sense. It's not true. It's just one of the many many rumors. Even if someone wants to do something secret won't they at least do it behind locked door? And if it's not done behind a locked door then it's not secret. So where does the idea of being caught come from. It's just a childish story . Remember many rumor and false story sorrounded Jesus ministry . That doesn't make them true.

I will forward the story to you soon so that you can read from the source

I'm not interested in gossip . The bible is against it.

1 Peter 4:15
15 But let none of you suffer as a busybody in other men's matters.

If a minister experience a challenge what the body of christ need do is simply to pray ,let the will of God be done . All these talk talk on who is guilty should stop . It's carnal . Or is it because it's pastor chris the news maker grin. Yes na other ministers who even divorced their own wives were not talked about. A minister in lagos divorced and mary and divorced twice . It didn't cause stir life moved on.

1 Like

Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by dollarlander: 8:48pm On Mar 22, 2016
Joagbaje:

It still doesn't make sense. It's not true. It's just one of the many many rumors. Even if someone wants to do something secret won't they at least do it behind locked door? And if it's not done behind a locked door then it's not secret. So where does the idea of being caught come from. It's just a childish story . Remember many rumor and false story sorrounded Jesus ministry . That doesn't make them true.

I'm not interested in gossip . The bible is against it.

1 Peter 4:15
15 But let none of you suffer as a busybody in other men's matters.

If a minister experience a challenge what the body of christ need do is simply to pray ,let the will of God be done . All these talk talk on who is guilty should stop . It's carnal . Or is it because it's pastor chris the news maker grin. Yes na other ministers who even divorced their own wives were not talked about. A minister in lagos divorced and mary and divorced twice . It didn't cause stir life moved on.

Agbajeola, I understand your points very clearly. The kind of global ministry God gave pastor chris need more attention. People like you around him are hypocrites who will not say the truth.

People who are seeing some fundamental wrongs around the ministry and have avenues like this should speak up and help the ministry.

The issue of indecent dress needs to be addressed in the church. This makes the church to be at the forefront of attacks. Imaging entering a church and the usher bending down to pick a pen breast dropping and pants showing.

I know a member of a church that will not mention any other thing about CEC but a CEC pastor whose hubby is to sleep with, not even members of the church, bit confirmed prostitutes.

Its unfortunate that you guys know all these but wont talk because you are also benefitting from the illegal free sex.

We need to speak up on these because it is becoming a shame to the body of Christ and people think that is Christianity.

I will come back to you later.
Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by Joagbaje(m): 10:10pm On Mar 22, 2016
dollarlander:
People like you around him are hypocrites who will not say the truth.

If you have an issue to address just go to it . You don't need to insult . I speak truth as far as I know and my conscience bearing witness

People who are seeing some fundamental wrongs around the ministry and have avenues like this should speak up and help the ministry.
The issue of indecent dress needs to be addressed in the church. This makes the church to be at the forefront of attacks. Imaging entering a church and the usher bending down to pick a pen breast dropping and pants showing.

It's all the part of unfounded gossip you listen to. The testimony I hear in church is rather different . I hear things such as. "I didn't like this church before because of what some people said until I came and saw its a different story. I see people praying and fasting winning souls etc"

So those who want to feed on blogs and rumors will only have themselves to blame .

I know a member of a church that will not mention any other thing about CEC but a CEC pastor whose hubby is to sleep with, not even members of the church, bit confirmed prostitutes.

Its unfortunate that you guys know all these but wont talk because you are also benefitting from the illegal free sex

Oh really ? You know someone like that ? And what did you do about it. Did you pray, talk with him or report him instead of coming here to vomit your maggot. Are you not your brothers keeper. If someone has such a problem is it a CEC problem? Does the church justify such ? Is you who saw it that God will hold for his blood .its not a CEC issue . We condemn such . You may find such a one in every church.

We need to speak up on these because it is becoming a shame to the body of Christ

It's rather a bigger shame that all you can do is gossip about christ body. There's not church on the earth where you won't find someone battling with an issue in his life . Even Jesus had a thief among his leaders . You don't condemn a system by the action of an individual . And for your information we don't entertain officials dressing indecently . So the usher who's bottom is showing only exist in your imagination and your gossip pub

1 Like

Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by vooks: 4:26am On Mar 23, 2016
Joagbaje:

But WOF theology has no room for God's sovereignty. It's all about decrees and confession and voila! You create your own world!
So was it God's will that his marriage was broken? The reason he is talked about is because he is the most rabid heretic teaching that man is God bla de bla...so everyone was waiting for the God in him to scatter his divorce in 7 directions

Candour come and see this inconsistent pasta oo
Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by Candour(m): 7:11am On Mar 23, 2016
vooks:

But WOF theology has no room for God's sovereignty. It's all about decrees and confession and voila! You create your own world!
So was it God's will that his marriage was broken? The reason he is talked about is because he is the most rabid heretic teaching that man is God bla de bla...so everyone was waiting for the God in him to scatter his divorce in 7 directions

Candour come and see this inconsistent pasta oo

If it happened to mere mortals like you and I, its because we lack the faith or we're simply not Christians. Now that it happened to the ultimate 'god of man' in Nigeria, Jo suddenly remembers there's something called "Will of God".

I remember all the arguments we've had on issues like this since 2012. I remember the WOF thread and similar threads where I and others tried to make them see that their doctrines place them in a bubble easily deflated by reality but they said all sorts in defence.

I never bothered myself with this drama since it broke in 2014 because I saw it as simply another case of man and wife problems and his horde of loyal folks will fight dirty to defend him. However, Gombs in trying to defend his master had no qualms about putting down Anita forgetting that he or others have opened threads in the past to extol her virtues as a pastor, spiritual mother, celebrate her birthday etc. He even went as far as painting her as a liar for alleging she was abused then playing dumb when paxonel asked him to explain.

Is this the first time Jo flips and flops? My brother, it must be an attribute of their 'godhood' o otherwise why hasn't he paid good 'ol sirJohn his 500k?

1 Like

Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by Candour(m): 7:22am On Mar 23, 2016
Joagbaje:

It's rather a bigger shame that all you can do is gossip about christ body. There's not church on the earth where you won't find someone battling with an issue in his life. Even Jesus had a thief among his leaders . You don't condemn a system by the action of an individual . And for your information we don't entertain officials dressing indecently . So the usher who's bottom is showing only exist in your imagination and your gossip pub

So you know the bolded but attributed kenyan28 problems to anger etc? What caused oyaks problems? Over smiling? Or too much gel in his hair?

So the thief among the disciples translates to a problem Jesus had in his life? Judas must have been married to Jesus the same way Anita was married to Chris right? Did the thief also have children with Jesus?

Keep on blaspheming Christ Jesus in a bid to defend Mr oyaks.

1 Like

Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by Gombs(m): 7:22am On Mar 23, 2016
Candour:

If it happened to mere mortals like you and I, its because we lack the faith or we're simply not Christians. Now that it happened to the ultimate 'god of man' in Nigeria, Jo suddenly remembers there's something called "Will of God".

I remember all the arguments we've had on issues like this since 2012. I remember the WOF thread and similar threads where I and others tried to make them see that their doctrines place them in a bubble easily deflated by reality but they said all sorts in defence.

I never bothered myself with this drama since it broke in 2014 because I saw it as simply another case of man and wife problems and his horde of loyal folks will fight dirty to defend him. However, Gombs in trying to defend his master had no qualms about putting down Anita forgetting that he or others have opened [size=18]threads in the past [/size] to extol her virtues as a pastor, spiritual mother, celebrate her birthday etc. He even went as far as painting her as a liar for alleging she was abused then playing dumb when paxonel asked him to explain.

Is this the first time Jo flips and flops? My brother, it must be an attribute of their 'godhood' o otherwise why hasn't he paid good 'ol sirJohn his 500k?

I know you're alot of other things, but a liar? That's an update I'd have to admit now.

Can you show me where I painted her as a liar "for alleging she was abused" or where else have I ever insulted her directly or indirectly?

If you can't... You've just proved to the world your new hobby is frivolous lying.
Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by Candour(m): 7:30am On Mar 23, 2016
Gombs:

I know you're alot of other things, but a liar? That's an update I'd have to admit now.

Can you show me where I painted her as a liar "for alleging she was abused" or where else have I ever insulted her directly or indirectly?

If you can't... You've just proved to the world your new hobby is frivolous lying.

See what Anita said in her own words

“My story is not one of a bed of roses, far from it but I had a choice to either beat myself over the regret of tolerating abuse for so long or put a stop to the abuse and recreate my life for the best.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/08/18/i-tolerated-abuse-for-so-long-anita-oyakhilome-breaks-silence-on-divorce/

Was she lying or not with what she said above?

After you answer, come back so I can tell if you painted her a liar or not then possibly apologise to you.
Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by Gombs(m): 7:41am On Mar 23, 2016
Candour:

See what Anita said in her own words

“My story is not one of a bed of roses, far from it but I had a choice to either beat myself over the regret of tolerating abuse for so long or put a stop to the abuse and recreate my life for the best.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/08/18/i-tolerated-abuse-for-so-long-anita-oyakhilome-breaks-silence-on-divorce/

Was she lying or not with what she said above?

After you answer, come back so I can tell if you painted her a liar or not then possibly apologise to you.

It's clear that you CANNOT show where I called/painted her a liar, as you conspicuously lied few minutes ago..neither can you show where I insulted her directly or indirectly... Or threads I opened in the past to extol her virtues as a pastor, spiritual mother etc.

I humbly acknowledge your new hobby.
Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by vooks: 7:54am On Mar 23, 2016
Candour:

I never bothered myself with this drama since it broke in 2014 because I saw it as simply another case of man and wife problems and his horde of loyal folks will fight dirty to defend him. However, Gombs in trying to defend his master had no qualms about putting down Anita forgetting that he or others have opened threads in the past to extol her virtues as a pastor, spiritual mother, celebrate her birthday etc. He even went as far as painting her as a liar for alleging she was abused then playing dumb when paxonel asked him to explain.

You are right my broda,
I don't wish my worst sworn enemy divorce, and Oyaks is far from being my enemy. I had thought the divorce would rouse them out of their theological stupor, show them that the signature frightening certainty and control over all circumstances of WOF is all sham and empty bravado. But lo and behold the lengths they went to cover it up and deny it. You can bet if divorce could be hid, Oyaks could have hid it from everyone to maintain the aura of invincibility.

Since divorce is not enough,let's hope something worse will not be needful..I mean death or sickness
Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by vooks: 8:00am On Mar 23, 2016
Gombs:

It's clear that you CANNOT show where I called/painted her a liar, as you conspicuously lied few minutes ago..neither can you show where I insulted her directly or indirectly... Or threads I opened in the past to extol her virtues as a pastor, spiritual mother etc.

Negro,
You are carrying a heavy burden; proving Anita was ignorant of Oyaks wealth and that she was NEVER abused.

Candour, pray for this junior to receive some sense
Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by Joagbaje(m): 8:00am On Mar 23, 2016
Candour:

I've been consistent in what I believe over the. Years. If I have said anything inconsistent I would have appreciate it quoted out. Christians will always have challenge of faith . Paul suffered peril in the sea and peril of false brethren etc. they are challenges of faith .

Gombs in trying to defend his master had no qualms about putting down Anita forgetting that he or others have opened threads in the past to extol her virtues as a pastor, spiritual mother, celebrate her birthday etc. He even went as far as painting her as a liar for alleging she was abused then playing dumb when paxonel asked him to explain

As much as I don't want to enter this matter I don't think Gombs tried to paint anybody bad in his post. He laid the blame on family members and lawyer who tried to put fire by being wrong influence .
Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by Gombs(m): 8:01am On Mar 23, 2016
vooks:

Negro,
You are carrying a heavy burden; proving Anita was ignorant of Oyaks wealth and that she was NEVER abused.

Your opinion is duly noted.

Thanks
Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by vooks: 8:06am On Mar 23, 2016
Gombs:

Your opinion is duly noted.

Thanks
Just like your spinning was duly noted and ignored with utter contempt. How have you been? How many more languages has ROR been translated into since you penned this bullshiet?
Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by vooks: 8:08am On Mar 23, 2016
Joagbaje:

I've been consistent in what I believe over the. Years. If I have said anything inconsistent I would have appreciate it quoted out. Christians will always have challenge of faith . Paul suffered peril in the sea and peril of false brethren etc. they are challenges of faith .
Was this a 'challenge of faith'?
Did Oyaks win the challenge?
As much as I don't want to enter this matter I don't think Gombs tried to paint anybody bad in his post. He laid the blame on family members and lawyer who tried to put fire by being wrong influence .

He blames Anita for being a totally brainless m0ron who for all the years she was married to Oyaks was clueless as to how much he is worth.
Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by Joagbaje(m): 8:08am On Mar 23, 2016
Candour:

So you know the bolded but attributed kenyan28 problems to anger etc?

You wrongly quoted me. What you quoted has nothing to do with pastor chris. I was replying a guy who said he saw someone going to prostitues and I asked what he did about it. And also that in any church there will always be someone who has issue to deal with.

So the thief among the disciples translates to a problem Jesus had in his life?

I wasn't making reference to the marital issue maybe you should read my response properly . I guess the person who called you to come and respond to the thread gave a wrong information to biase your mind . Pls read the post in the context of what I'm responding to
Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by Gombs(m): 8:09am On Mar 23, 2016
Joagbaje:

It's weird how they both didn't see this in the OP, neither did they see the NO adultery part... They somehow saw "abuse" and some other things I wonder how they arrived there.

I'm frankly surprised someone here hasn't called masturbattion and curled hair, but I wasn't disappointed... They brought in WoF...

I'm glad the OP has laid to rest some issues sorely misconstrued... It's just about 5 or 7 folks of the whole 2000+ views that has issues with it.. Majorly because I didn't write what they wanted to see, which is- Chris Oyakhilome is guilt of adultery, abuse and deception.

grin

1 Like

Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by vooks: 8:11am On Mar 23, 2016
Gombs:

It's weird how they both didn't see this in the OP, neither did they see the NO adultery part... They somehow saw "abuse" and some other things I wonder how they arrived there.

I'm frankly surprised someone here hasn't called masturbattion and curled hair, but I wasn't disappointed... They brought in WoF...

I'm glad the OP has laid to rest some issues sorely misconstrued... It's just about 5 or 7 folks of the whole 2000+ views that has issues with it.. Majorly because I didn't write what they wanted to see, which is- Chris Oyakhilome is guilt of adultery, abuse and deception.

grin

Make it easy for you...walk us through WHY Anita filed for divorce...the reasons she gave
Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by Candour(m): 8:17am On Mar 23, 2016
Gombs:

grin grin

You're clutching at straws my friend.

Anita claims she was abused in her marriage. She regrets tolerating abuse for so long in her marriage. Do you need me to tell you who she was married to? So you can know who the abuser she refers to is? If you say oyaks didn't abuse her contrary to what she said, isn't that painting her a liar?

Once again do you think she lied? Or will you admit she was truthful when she said that? smiley

Also I said Gombs or others opened threads extolling her virtues and even celebrating her birthdays. Are you also others? grin

Why are you trying very hard to misunderstand over this matter?? cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by Candour(m): 8:23am On Mar 23, 2016
vooks:

Negro,

Don't mind Gombs cheesy

He's my man any day and I really wish he could be more objective about issues like this. No problems however.....I'm praying for him and i'll scold him properly when we meet face to face very soon smiley

1 Like

Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by Candour(m): 8:25am On Mar 23, 2016
Gombs:

grin

Anita made him out as an abuser. Do you think she lied? smiley
Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by Candour(m): 8:28am On Mar 23, 2016
vooks:

You are right my broda,
I don't wish my worst sworn enemy divorce, and Oyaks is far from being my enemy. I had thought the divorce would rouse them out of their theological stupor, show them that the signature frightening certainty and control over all circumstances of WOF is all sham and empty bravado. But lo and behold the lengths they went to cover it up and deny it. You can bet if divorce could be hid, Oyaks could have hid it from everyone to maintain the aura of invincibility.

Since divorce is not enough,let's hope something worse will not be needful..I mean death or sickness

Don't hold your breath bro....they'll find words to explain everything.

Its the sheeple we should hope will receive instruction from these issues.

1 Like

Re: Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew by Candour(m): 8:29am On Mar 23, 2016
Joagbaje:

You wrongly quoted me. What you quoted has nothing to do with pastor chris. I was replying a guy who said he saw someone going to prostitues and I asked what he did about it. And also that in any church there will always be someone who has issue to deal with.

I wasn't making reference to the marital issue maybe you should read my response properly . I guess the person who called you to come and respond to the thread gave a wrong information to biase your mind . Pls read the post in the context of what I'm responding to

OK o pastor Jo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Good Friday Miracle Night With Pastor Chris / Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 61st Birthday Today / I Saw Jehovah's Witnesses Founder Charles T. Russell In Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.