Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,603 members, 7,827,269 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships (89524 Views)

Counter Thread: Top 3 Lies Nigerian Women Tell Their Men / 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships. / Counter Thread: Advantages Of Dating A Tall Girl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by postmann: 6:49pm On Mar 11, 2016
lezz:
....in hopes of validating there missing testosterone.

Ohohohahahewekpripkitibablafarebdjdkdknbsa!!!!!

grin grin grin
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 11, 2016
Adaure4ever:
RUBBISH.. TOTAL RUBBISH.
moderator pls delete this insultive thread.
Its anti-women. Thanx
Hola, I buzzed u did hear nothing yet.
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by lezz(m): 6:51pm On Mar 11, 2016
postmann:

Ohohohahahewekpripkitibablafarebdjdkdknbsa!!!!!

grin grin grin
Hmn, the tittle of this thread got mysteriously edited some few minutes back.

Feminist lobby groups at it again!!!

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by PussyKrook: 6:52pm On Mar 11, 2016
postmann:

Never mind the comparison with women in other countries. Just take it as the major flaws of most Nigerian women.

You may begin your debate from this standpoint.

Brilliant. Major flaws, i am a sciëntist, I work with facts. For e.g. If Nigerian girls bleach their skins and wear wigs, is that a Major reason to say that they cannot hold a relationship? Meanwhile, it has been scientifically found that most african men would prefer to date fair skinned or lighter skinned woman.

This is nairaland, I suppoose that one cannot have a contrary opinion, unless he kisses azz.

4 Likes

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by postmann: 6:54pm On Mar 11, 2016
lezz:
Hmn, the tittle of this thread got mysteriously edited some few minutes back.

Feminist lobby groups at it again!!!

I noticed but thought it was you.

I'll need a billion Hillary and Angela to save them.

Anyway, let's have some pity. The weaker sex they are, remember?

And you don't wanna bring up all their hidden security issues.
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by postmann: 6:56pm On Mar 11, 2016
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by postmann: 6:56pm On Mar 11, 2016
PussyKrook:

Brilliant. Major flaws, i am a sciëntist, I work with facts. For e.g. If Nigerian girls bleach their skins and wear wigs, is that a Major reason to say that they cannot hold a relationship? Meanwhile, it has been scientifically found that most african men would prefer to date fair skinned or lighter skinned woman.

This is nairaland, I suppoose that one cannot have a contrary opinion, unless he kisses azz.

Did anyone make the assertion you just dropped?

I think you have it completely wrong. No 2 is trying to say most Nigerian women are materialistic.

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Greg007(m): 6:58pm On Mar 11, 2016
Guy you don finish dem o

2 Likes

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by FTBOY: 6:59pm On Mar 11, 2016
Adaure4ever:
RUBBISH.. TOTAL RUBBISH.
Its anti-women. Thanx
no, it's not anti-women....it's anti nigerian fake ass bitches. don't tell me you feel guilty already

2 Likes

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by lezz(m): 7:01pm On Mar 11, 2016
postmann:

I noticed but thought it was you.

I'll need a billion Hillary and Angela to save them.

Anyway, let's have some pity. The weaker sex they are, remember?

And you don't wanna bring up all their hidden security issues.
Funny, a mod removed the "counter thread" and left the title to stand alone!!!

Do you know what it means?

They want to paint me in the light of someone who is a misogynist!!!

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by FTBOY: 7:02pm On Mar 11, 2016
PussyKrook:

that's mrcock, not african men

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by postmann: 7:03pm On Mar 11, 2016
lezz:

The counter thread still shows from the inside of the thread.
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by FTBOY: 7:04pm On Mar 11, 2016
lezz:

what?!!
seun must hear this!!! angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by lezz(m): 7:08pm On Mar 11, 2016
FTBOY:
no, it's not anti-women....it's anti nigerian fake ass bitches. don't tell me you feel guilty already
grin grin grin grin
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 11, 2016
Oh, c'mon!
Lezz, Not You too!! undecided lipsrsealed

Let's All kiss and makeup Already! grin This is Obviously leading No where.
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by postmann: 7:09pm On Mar 11, 2016
@lezz the "counter thread" is there alright. Both from the topic view and thread view.
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by lezz(m): 7:09pm On Mar 11, 2016
postmann:

The counter thread still shows from the inside of the thread.
I PUT IT BACK MYSELF!!!

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by PussyKrook: 7:10pm On Mar 11, 2016
lezz:
I don't know where to start with you. Let me say this, this is a thread in response to a similar belittling thread of males, if you didn't counter that thread as you're trying to do here, then I have more adjectives with which to describe you.

I said Nigeria women outperform her sister countries in virtue and vice, so what are you drooling about?

You admit that Nigeria ranks the biggest for bleaching creams and you don't agree she also ranks highest for wigs or weave-on ? Are you trying to grope for _pussy with my thread?

Your superman suit won't fly here, Do you want a source of the wigs/weave-on that land in Nigeria compared to any other country?

Your moniker indicates you're a male, but you've given me reasons to see you as a phoney!

Man you funny. Just chill ehh? This is public forum, anyone can say what they want. Second, no need to get touchy. You dont know me, i dont you, it is just the moniker and the keyboard at work. I am not on this forum to Kiss anyone's azz, or follow along. I am not here to get popular or be an online virtual celebrity. I am here to Network and network only. .pussy my ass!! And I will say it as it is. No need for you assume on my behalf. Apparently, you expect me to jump in and Shout Aluta? Naah. I like to think, to imagine, even on a forum where much thought is not encouraged. When you mentioned that nigeria ranks highest on skin bleaching, i had to go check that up, because prior to that i didnt know. But it got me thinking, looking at a totality of the factors you mentioned, that both men and women are to blame for these so called flaws we exibit on a daily basis.

by all means write whatever you want, I am no keyboard warrior

2 Likes

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by postmann: 7:11pm On Mar 11, 2016
lezz:
I PUT IT BACK MYSELF!!!

Why can't women be fair for once in their lives?

What a shame!!!

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by lezz(m): 7:12pm On Mar 11, 2016
postmann:
@l.ezz the "counter thread" is there alright. Both from the topic view and thread view.
I edited it and put it right back.

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by PussyKrook: 7:16pm On Mar 11, 2016
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Rukkydelta(f): 7:16pm On Mar 11, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
TEAM FOREIGN LADIES
cheesy
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by lezz(m): 7:16pm On Mar 11, 2016
PussyKrook:

Man you funny. Just chill ehh? This is public forum, anyone can say what they want. Second, no need to get touchy. You dont know me, i dont you, it is just the moniker and the keyboard at work. I am not on this forum to Kiss anyone's azz, or follow along. I am not here to get popular or be an on,ine virtual celebrity. I am here to Network and network only. womanliness my ass!! And I will say it as it is. No need for you assume on my behalf. Apparently, you expert me to jump in and Shout Aluta? Naa. I like to think, to imagine, even on a forum where much thought is not encouraged. When you mentioned that nigeria ranks highest on skin bleaching, i had to go check that up, because prior to that i didnt know. But it got me thinking, looking at a totality of the factors you mentioned, that both men and women are to blame for these so called flaws we exibit on a daily basis.

No, you're a _pussy warrior, just as your moniker tells.

I love _pussy as much if not more, but when a pussy misbehaves, it's gets a spank and a reconciliatory bang.

Nigerian women are tops in bleaching and weave-ons. The causes aren't the concern of this thread.

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by postmann: 7:22pm On Mar 11, 2016
PussyKrook:

Man you funny. Just chill ehh? This is public forum, anyone can say what they want. Second, no need to get touchy. You dont know me, i dont you, it is just the moniker and the keyboard at work. I am not on this forum to Kiss anyone's azz, or follow along. I am not here to get popular or be an onine virtual celebrity. I am here to Network and network only. womanliness my ass!! And I will say it as it is. No need for you assume on my behalf. Apparently, you expert me to jump in and Shout Aluta? Naa. I like to think, to imagine, even on a forum where much thought is not encouraged. When you mentioned that nigeria ranks highest on skin bleaching, i had to go check that up, because prior to that i didnt know. But it got me thinking, looking at a totality of the factors you mentioned, that both men and women are to blame for these so called flaws we exibit on a daily basis.

In summation you're trying to blame Nigerian men partly for tht high rate of skin bleaching by most Nigerian women.
Would you mind explaining?

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by lezz(m): 7:22pm On Mar 11, 2016
Estharfabian:
Oh, c'mon!

Le.zz, Not You too!! undecided lipsrsealed

Let's All kiss and makeup Already! grin
This is Obviously leading No where.

Don't fret about my desirability for you, smiley this is a counter thread in like response!
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by PussyKrook: 7:24pm On Mar 11, 2016
lezz:
No, you're a _pussy warrior, just as your moniker tells.

I love _pussy as much if not more, but when a pussy misbehaves, it's gets a spank and a reconciliatory bang.

Nigerian women are tops in bleaching and weave-ons. The causes aren't the concern of this thread.

Thats just a face value judgement, if you follow the moniker, you get lost in in. You lose the core of the Apple. See, i am not afraad of criticism, and i am not a follower. You cant shut me up by adopting a passiive agressieve attitude. I wont apologise for my thoughts or my moniker.

To tell me the reasons are not irrelevant is to say that the factors are far more irrelevant. I like both the factors and the reasons. Dont blame me for being a thinker

I still mantain that you have only 1 credible fact to support what you said. All others are generalisations
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Dexema(m): 7:27pm On Mar 11, 2016
Adaure4ever:
RUBBISH.. TOTAL RUBBISH.
Its anti-women. Thanx
antiwomen? no...maybe anti fake women grin

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by PussyKrook: 7:31pm On Mar 11, 2016
postmann:

In summation you're trying to blame Nigerian men partly for tht high rate of skin bleaching by most Nigerian women.
Would you mind explaining?

Postmann, how can I? What i amsaying is that we need to have a good discussion about the state of our personalities as Black Africans. In east africa for e.g, it has been shown that their men love light skinned women. The result is that their women have resorted to injecting themselves with bleaching creams.

As long as we want our women to be or act in a certain way, we must also embrace them and teach them the values of self esteem and love of self. It starts from the men. I got two sisters, they dare not bleach

Why cant we have a debate about how we psychologically affect one another? Doesnt matter if urs in nairaland or our homes

http://www.vice.com/read/rich-kenyans-bleach-their-skin-white

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Doubleagent008(m): 7:33pm On Mar 11, 2016
DemiGoddess:
No 7 got to me...I still think feminism is a bloody joke,a delusional idea concoted by some sick white women...why would a woman want to be treated like a man instead of with respect as a woman she is??Doesnt make sense and hearing some Nigerian girls rant about feminism(which they fail to grasp its concept) is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard PERIOD!
oh my my!!! I've got nothing but strong likeness for you right now.

2 Likes

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by druxy(m): 7:33pm On Mar 11, 2016
lol..counter thread..where's fabulocity
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by postmann: 7:34pm On Mar 11, 2016
PussyKrook:

Postmann, how can I? What i amsaying is that we need to have a good discussion about the state of our personalities as Black Africans. In east africa for e.g, it has been shows that their men love light skinned women. The result is that their women have resorted to injecting themselves with bleaching creams.

As long as we want our women to be a vertin way, we must also embrace them and teach them the vakjes of self esteem and love of self. It starts from the me. I got two sisters, they dare not bleach

http://www.vice.com/read/rich-kenyans-bleach-their-skin-white

Ok. I respect your opinion that it is a man's responsibity to educate his woman.
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by FTBOY: 7:37pm On Mar 11, 2016
PussyKrook:

Really? I beg to differ. I see thesame mentality here.

http://newsone.com/2000618/light-skin-vs-dark-skin/
http://jezebel.com/368746/study-men-are-more-attracted-to-women-with-lighter-skin

you seem not to get my point. the link you posted is discussing the social stigma against dark-skinned women and their plight in foreign lands.

The study, which sampled over 12,000 black women imprisoned in North Carolina between 1995 and 2009, showed that light-skinned women were sentenced to 12 percent less time behind bars than their darker-skinned counterparts. The results also showed that having light skin reduces the actual time served by 11 percent.

bros, this is africa.....and we're all black (including the bleachers). however, preference for skin colour is a personal choice

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply)

She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) / Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) / Where Is Your Bra? - Fans Ask Miyaa_bii, Teenage Female Rapper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.