Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,941 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships (89501 Views)

Counter Thread: Top 3 Lies Nigerian Women Tell Their Men / 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships. / Counter Thread: Advantages Of Dating A Tall Girl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by lezz(m): 11:29pm On Mar 11, 2016
DeeTus:
This stuff you wrote up there can scare away a lot of guys like me from marrying a Nigerian girl. I am telling the obvious truth.
Blame it on the unthinking, sadistic beldame who made the original thread!!!

What I wrote isn't an absolutism in concept or fact but, nonetheless, it is an overriding factor that applies to the vast majority of Nigerian women.

It's a cold blooded truth written in response to a carelessly written thread without seeking consolation in emotional escapism.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Ghost01(m): 11:30pm On Mar 11, 2016
Choi! Going through the comments on this thread, I can only say, "guys haff vexed!" Lmao grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by sukkot: 11:30pm On Mar 11, 2016
Stupedinluv:
gringrin Nigger quit that line is not going to work… we all know how the dating game works.

Its starts like this

White men marry white women more
Black men marry black women more

White men being the alpha males of this world have the privilege of "picking" which most black men can only dream of. Now, the white man picks what is traditionally accepted according to their standards a white average woman who is FIT. What next he doesn't know what to do with fat ugly Jane. This is where the black man come in. His case is likened to the dog that sits at the foot of his master awaiting crumbs.

When he gets left over Jane he rejoices and sings like he found a treasure grin And Jane? the man she wants doesn't want her so she goes for the available slave man. Body no be wood afterall.

Black men have choices too but they do not alienate many black women. Hence black women see no reason to seek out men unlike their White counterparts. The few who are dating out are doing it wilfully in spite of their numerous options.

If i was not going to survive the competition with a Caucasian why this epistle anyway? smiley
puhleeeezeeeeeeee white men are metrosexuals. they are not alpha males. the alpha males of this planet are african american men

dont confuse being rich with alpha males jus sayin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Moneytize: 11:31pm On Mar 11, 2016
Godshand:

So the one that was targeted on men was not insultive? Deal with it.

BTW, OP missed some other vital points there. Example, some girls lapses(just close to pelvic region) are sight you wouldnt want to see a second time. So disgusting looking reddish like it was bombed by an incurable infection.

Another is stitching their pants with thread. Mehn, who does that? I saw a girl set of pants and almost all were stitched with black thread even as some of the pant were white.

And some of them lack proper hygiene. You may have to throw your face elsewhere while digging deep their holes. Some of them stink big time down there.
Chaiiiiii....if I be mod I for ban you. Which one be black tread and pant again. Nna mehn, naija girls don suffer.

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by winningwinner(m): 11:32pm On Mar 11, 2016
lezz:
1) Nigerian women rank bottom last in the global desirability index!!!

2) They are the most unnatural in looks and physical appearance. Common, the hair isn't hers, neither are the nails or lashes. She spends half her time and 40% of her partners' resources in bleaching creams and personal accessories trying to be like a Caucasian woman.

3) She's_fucking expensive and naggy. She has to do her hair twice monthly, fixed her nails and toenails. She relishes eating out than preparing home-made meals.

4) She's less romantic and more dependent than her counterpart from other climes.

The typical Nigerian woman doesnt really know how to please a man in bed. She spends her entire time shopping for clothes she'll soon grow out of, because she eats more junk food in hangouts than she has the time to excercise away.

She is so impassive in bed like a drunken sponger, she actually gives you sex as an act of obligation. While her counterparts wants to take you balls deep.

5) When she marries you, she expects you to father her entire family along. A typical Nigerian girl won't see anything wrong in bringing 4 of her siblings to come live with you, but if you have just one of your sibling around, she will whine and scold and frustrate the life of your sibling.

6)An average nigerian girl loses her charms few years after she settles in the security of marriage. She doubles her sleep time and her weight balloons up , tommy sags, laps wrinkle and she floats around the house either with wrapper around her waist or an oversized, shapeless nightgown.

7) The average Nigerian university girl is a feminist-wana-be. And she doesnt even have the brain to grasp the concept of the word!!!

8} Let's be blunt, the hair of the average naija babe stink of stale sweat and dead cells!!! They don't even bother washing it. They cover it up with polythene when they bathe and it's almost air tight. That's why they wear perfumes and deodorants like corpse.

9) Only Nigerian babes ask for credit cards with which to call you. Where's the fun when you call me with my own money ?

10) Nigerian girls can never love your mother, yet they'll want you to mollycoddle their own mothers and be the Tarzan of their family.

These girls are not dependable and they have a knack for thinking they are the best thing to happen to mankind.

Can't even take them swimming, they need to go find what to cover their silly hair with. If the hair isn't wet and dripping , soaked to her skin like her swimming suit where the hell is the fun?

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Nobody: 11:33pm On Mar 11, 2016
Adaure4ever:
RUBBISH.. TOTAL RUBBISH.
moderator pls delete this insultive thread.
Its anti-women. Thanx
hug transformer

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by kingsfield(m): 11:33pm On Mar 11, 2016
dollyjoy:
my statement is right boo,men cannnot do without ladies,without us you guys arent complete reason why God create us to be helpmate.

Btw who told you there was peace then?man was damm lonely and frustrated,konji wan finish man then,God out of pity create woman to ease the tension of man.

Btw people dnt practise celibacy all through a life time!
Read this scriptural verse of the bible;
1st cor 7 vs 32-35.
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Nobody: 11:34pm On Mar 11, 2016
kevinberry:

Typical ass licker

What then will u say about the first thread directed @nigeria men

Buffoon
do you know what misandry means?
sukkot:
teempak werrin you chop remain amigos ?
Rice and Hot pepper.

. . . I'm sure you can't handle that much spicyness. grin grin tongue
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by sukkot: 11:37pm On Mar 11, 2016
Teempakguy:
do you know what misandry means?
Rice and Hot pepper.

. . . I'm sure you can't handle that much spicyness. grin grin tongue
bros, my motto is ' if it aint spicy it aint ready ' lolz. grin grin
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Nobody: 11:37pm On Mar 11, 2016
sukkot:
puhleeeezeeeeeeee white men are metrosexuals. they are not alpha males. the alpha males of this planet are african american men

dont confuse being rich with alpha males jus sayin

african ameri what? Those id1ots are the bottom ground we all walk on. I love their women but their men are very useless.

2 Likes

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by dollyjoy(f): 11:40pm On Mar 11, 2016
kingsfield:
Read this scriptural verse of the bible; 1st cor 7 vs 32-35.
what is bible please?
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by sukkot: 11:43pm On Mar 11, 2016
Stupedinluv:

african ameri what? Those id1ots are the bottom ground we all walk on. I love their women but their men are very useless.
ahhh but you are wrong. the most copied and most desired men on this planet are african american men. you have to actually leave america to find this out. in america they are not treated as good as they are all over the world. i have been to many parts of the world and I can emphatically tell you that african american men are treated like gods. german women, australian women, brazillian women - all over the world, especially wherever they have army bases you see white women and foreign women trooping their seeking for african american men. see, like i said, you have to get out of america to find out how desirable african american men are worldwide. but in america because of jealousy from whites - they destroy them in america. they purposely degrade them and dont give them jobs and racially profile them etc. but despite all that, look at the NBA ? 100 percent all black male studs. you may see a token white guy but the alpha males are african american men HANDS DOWN. NO DISPUTE. jus sayin

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Donmoris212: 11:45pm On Mar 11, 2016
nice write-up u nailed it I must say

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by shevi4mb(m): 11:48pm On Mar 11, 2016
lezz:

2) They are the most unnatural in looks and physical appearance. Common, the hair isn't hers, neither are the nails or lashes. She spends half her time and 40% of her partners' resources in bleaching creams and personal accessories trying to be like a Caucasian woman.

3) She's_fucking expensive and naggy. She has to do her hair twice monthly, fixed her nails and toenails. She relishes eating out than preparing home-made meals.

4) She's less romantic and more dependent than her counterpart from other climes.

The typical Nigerian woman doesnt really know how to please a man in bed. She spends her entire time shopping for clothes she'll soon grow out of, because she eats more junk food in hangouts than she has the time to excercise away.

She is so impassive in bed like a drunken sponger, she actually gives you sex as an act of obligation. While her counterparts wants to take you balls deep.

5) When she marries you, she expects you to father her entire family along. A typical Nigerian girl won't see anything wrong in bringing 4 of her siblings to come live with you, but if you have just one of your sibling around, she will whine and scold and frustrate the life of your sibling.

6)An average nigerian girl loses her charms few years after she settles in the security of marriage. She doubles her sleep time and her weight balloons up , tommy sags, laps wrinkle and she floats around the house either with wrapper around her waist or an oversized, shapeless nightgown.

7) The average Nigerian university girl is a feminist-wana-be. And she doesnt even have the brain to grasp the concept of the word!!!

8} Let's be blunt, the hair of the average naija babe stink of stale sweat and dead cells!!! They don't even bother washing it. They cover it up with polythene when they bathe and it's almost air tight. That's why they wear perfumes and deodorants like corpse.

9) Only Nigerian babes ask for credit cards with which to call you. Where's the fun when you call me with my own money ?

10) Nigerian girls can never love your mother, yet they'll want you to mollycoddle their own mothers and be the Tarzan of their family.

These girls are not dependable and they have a knack for thinking they are the best thing to happen to mankind.

Can't even take them swimming, they need to go find what to cover their silly hair with. If the hair isn't wet and dripping , soaked to her skin like her swimming suit where the hell is the fun?

Man, you'r a gifted writer...i swear, i jst found solace in your post...*clapping*

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Dheartless: 11:54pm On Mar 11, 2016
lezz:
I don't know where to start with you. Let me say this, this is a thread in response to a similar belittling thread of males, if you didn't counter that thread as you're trying to do here, then I have more adjectives with which to describe you.

I said Nigeria women outperform her sister countries in virtue and vice, so what are you drooling about?

You admit that Nigeria ranks the biggest for bleaching creams and you don't agree she also ranks highest for wigs or weave-on ? Are you trying to grope for _pussy with my thread?

Your superman suit won't fly here
, Do you want a source of the wigs/weave-on that land in Nigeria compared to any other country?

Your moniker indicates you're a male, but you've given me reasons to see you as a phoney!

na small thing remain now, I for don choke because of laughter
lol grin
men the bold is brutally funny

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by tbliss22(m): 11:56pm On Mar 11, 2016
Nice one bro, u just put them @ their rightful PLACE. Crazy naija girls everywhere living fake life since 1960.

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Nobody: 11:57pm On Mar 11, 2016
some of these assertions are sentimental. I think 7 and 9 hold water. however, we have to consider the individual girl here and not generalise things. need i say it is 'unafrican' for a man to bring up some profane talk about Mouth Gig, giving a head, and all that. sums up where we youth are heading to.
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by paul990(m): 11:59pm On Mar 11, 2016
.... talk about the stinking hair... so true Expecially with the heat recently. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Nobody: 12:02am On Mar 12, 2016
Not all of it is true though...Nigerian women are actually very good in bed...some of them can even do acrobatics like touch your toe, bingo and suzzy (doggystyle), wheel barrow, climb the tree, kabu kabu, gan bus, smoke the cigar, eja osan, coste onirin etc. Haven't you heard Princess song where she said Nigerian pvssy is the tightest, Ghanaian pvssy is not?.... grin

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Nobody: 12:05am On Mar 12, 2016
lezz:
Blame it on the unthinking, sadistic beldame who made the original thread!!!

What I wrote isn't an absolutism in concept or fact but, nonetheless, it is an overriding factor that applies to the vast majority of Nigerian women.

It's a cold blooded truth written in response to a carelessly written thread without seeking consolation in emotional escapism.
GO TO BED
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by nortcentrallord(m): 12:07am On Mar 12, 2016
Adaure4ever:
RUBBISH.. TOTAL RUBBISH.
Its anti-women. Thanx

Hahahahaha, this is very painful. I feel your pain but only the truth could inflict such pain.

But seriously, why do women bleach?
Why do women all in the name of beauty try so hard to look like Caucasian women when these very Caucasian women take pains and spend a lot of money and time to go sit on the beach just to tan their skin and get a little black?

An average beautiful Nigerian girl is 70% fake. Fake hair, fake nails, fake eye lashes, fake butt, fake boobs, fake skin... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Eeroh95(m): 12:07am On Mar 12, 2016
dollyjoy:
Lol.

Ok op,what are you still doing with your nigerian girlfriend?

Eeh,cry all you want,it wouldnt still change the fact that you cannot do without uscheesycheesy
see this one talking.....who cannot do without you..abi you cannot do without us ,if you like form die...still can't do without us...I don't know what will happen if guys don't woo babes for like six months

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Dminister(m): 12:11am On Mar 12, 2016
What really piss me off about nigerian girls is they lack the sense to remember they are just meeting a guy the first time to start asking for lunch and recharge cards.

I met this girl the first time and the next word from her was " I am hungry take me to Kfc". Tell me if na her papa get Kfc. Lol!
Many of them can't even cook palatable meal, I always see them hanging around fast food joints. If na lie ask any of them to boil egg for you if she no go break egg inside hot water for you.

2 Likes

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by kingsfield(m): 12:12am On Mar 12, 2016
dollyjoy:
what is bible please?
the Bible : the book of sacred writings used in the Christian religion
Best Instruction Before Leaving Earth
Or u can as well look it up in ur lexicon.
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by nortcentrallord(m): 12:13am On Mar 12, 2016
Jadekitana:
*urinates on thread, wipes pvssy with tissue, drops it, catwalks out*

I feel ur pain with every pvssy wipe with ur tissue and every elephant walk out of the thread. Recover soon. cheesy.

The op just spoke the truth. Nigerian men are tired of fake skin, fake hair. Fake lashes, fake nail, fake boobs and fake everything. I guess even Phyno is tired of this too. Hihihihih.

2 Likes

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by kingsfield(m): 12:15am On Mar 12, 2016
rubsaphy:
wooow, I kinda like the venom you spitting here. but am a girl so I got say "I am very disappointed in you young lad, or do you have mummy issues?
U dnt hv to be, z jst a counter-thread to wat a girl posted.
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Ekakamba: 12:17am On Mar 12, 2016
so the mods are females? No wonder.... cheesy
lezz:
I understand both mods are females; I have written over 30 threads and have never tagged any mod directly or implicitly to push it there, never have and never will.

I'll say it as I feel it without selling my conscience for a piece of FP notoriety!!!
lezz:
I understand both mods are females; I have written over 30 threads and have never tagged any mod directly or implicitly to push it there, never have and never will.

I'll say it as I feel it without selling my conscience for a piece of FP notoriety!!!
lezz:

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Coldfeets: 12:20am On Mar 12, 2016
I totally dislike and disagree with this counter thread. It's not even worth to be termed a counter thread. To me, it's nothing but a complete show of idiocy, crass, and a total lack of thoughtfulness from the lezz of a guy.

The lady who came up the first thread completely trumps this guy trying to make a desperate attempt to counter!!!

Nigga, who told you Nigerian girls are the least desired globally? Please don't get overly sentimental just because you want to say something that will put the ladies down.

These days, whenever I hear that a girl is misbehaving, I don't even blame the girl. I blame the guy who allows her to do so.

Yes. It's your fault. Take it or leave it. All you püssy-arsē niggaz who are complaining about girls are the reasons why these girls are that way. If you are a true nigga, you won't even allow the girl to try any of those nonsense with you.

You condone all sorts of rubbish from the girl because you are afraid of losing her. You literally worship her. Because of what? Because you are so afraid you won't have sex with her again.

I keep on saying it, you püssy-arsē guys are the reason why these girls think they are doing us a lot of favour by having sex with us because you are ready to do everything that shows your lives depend on it. Just look at you. You even said it, "when she gives you sex....".

So, what do you expect the girl to do when she realizes she has such a powerful hold on you? Of course, naturally, the girl grows some wings and start calling the shots!

Damnit!

And when you can't take it anymore, you come here and start creating all sorts of thread in a cheap attempt to put girls down saying that she's expensive, she's always begging for money, she brings nothing to the table, she doesn't love your family, she doesn't respect your mother, she's overweight, she's this; she's that, forgetting that you started it all when you failed to let the girl know her position right from the onset.

Rubbish.

Funny thing is, after calling these girls all sorts of derogatory names, nigga will still crawl back to one or two or more girls to eat out of their hands.

Now tell me, what does that make of you?

A total hypocritical püssy-arsē nigga.

Mtcheewwww. angry

4 Likes

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by myFXnaija: 12:20am On Mar 12, 2016
Adaure4ever:
RUBBISH.. TOTAL RUBBISH.
Its anti-women. Thanx
Who be this one grin
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by spinna: 12:21am On Mar 12, 2016
I havent read the original but this has many bitter truths for Nigerian girls.. Their behaviour is outrageous sometimes so guys should just keep hunting for the "special" ones in their midst but leave your "signature" on the others while you search. Never allow yourself be trapped by the "typicals"

I always take time to compliment any Naija girl i see with a natural hair do... although i can understand the demands of fashion.

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Harrisonwo(m): 12:23am On Mar 12, 2016
Nice write up. That's why many of our 9ja guys who leaves the country just wanna go for the originals. Eg Mikel and the rest.

Una need to see the way 9ja gals react when they see mikel n his babies.
Why will I come back for the fake when I see the gal who is original. Natural hair, skin colour and not all the wig wearing, skin bleaching fake gals we got here.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Nobody: 12:30am On Mar 12, 2016
lezz:

I wish I could like this post twice !!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply)

She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) / Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) / Where Is Your Bra? - Fans Ask Miyaa_bii, Teenage Female Rapper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.