Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,634 members, 7,827,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships (89525 Views)

Counter Thread: Top 3 Lies Nigerian Women Tell Their Men / 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships. / Counter Thread: Advantages Of Dating A Tall Girl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by DemiGoddess(f): 7:41pm On Mar 11, 2016
Doubleagent008:
oh my my!!! I've got nothing but strong likeness for you right now.
Thank u dear and ah seriously hate that feminism shit!

2 Likes

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by lezz(m): 7:41pm On Mar 11, 2016
PussyKrook:

Thats just a face value judgement, if you follow the moniker, you get lost in in. You lose the core of the Apple. See, i am not afraad of criticism, and i am not a follower. You cant shut me up by adopting a passiive agressieve attitude. I wont apologise for my thoughts or my moniker.

To tell me the reasons are not irrelevant is to say that the factors are far more irrelevant. I like both the factors and the reasons. Dont blame me for being a thinner.

I still mantain that you have only 1 credible fact to support what you said. All others are generalisations
You needn't defend your moniker to me, I shouldn't count how you choose what you chose!

I'm just finding it a bit more than a little coincidental, that a certain pussykrook goes out of his way to fight a war for women, a war instigated by same women.

You're a double dealing duplicated entity. I don't have to follow you to read you, you're an alternate plausibly.

What is it you want me to explain?

That Nigerian girls can't go to a pool without looking for something to cover their hair?

That Nigerian girls don't like bringing in their relatives to stay with you and dislike yours living with them?

That Nigerians girls dont wash their hair regularly ?

That the average Nigerian man do not have an unspoken mandate to look after his wife's family to a degree ?

What the _fuck do you need explanation for?

Are you a masquerading mod looking to irk me so that I get a ban because you know your stupidity is choking?

_fuck off, you're intellectually hollow, genetically befuddled and sexually alexithymic.

You have no point. You don't even have enough wits to pull your feeble game from the scratch.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by PussyKrook: 7:44pm On Mar 11, 2016
FTBOY:

you seem not to get my point. the link you posted is discussing the social stigma against dark-skinned women and their plight in foreign lands.

bros, this is africa.....and we're all black (including the bleachers). however, preference for skin colour is a personal choice

True dat, it is a personal choice. And nice to see that you read the articles. Meant to incite discussion. In any case, could we say that bleaching ( looking to get fair skinned) is a preference too? I personally dont like and cant stand it, but i think there is need for a duscussion on how our personal prefrences could affect the actions of others
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by lezz(m): 7:47pm On Mar 11, 2016
PussyKrook:

True dat, it is a personal choice. And nice to see that you read the articles. Meant to incite discussion. In any case, could we say that bleaching ( looking to get fair skinned) is a preference too? I personally dont like and cant stand it, but i think there is need for a duscussion on how our personal prefrences could affect the actions of others
Open that on another thread. Don't derail this with your meandering Intelectual buffoonery, please

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 11, 2016
lezz:
Don't fret about my desirability for you, smiley this is a counter thread in like response!
Oh, yes!

Anyone could say just About Anything To counter A thread.
So far, Your points are seemingly Well-Reasoned and somewhat factual...Buh deeply, We all know it's Pure fallacy! undecided

LoL. grin Lezz, need i remind You the purpose of this thread? It's Anti-woman! You Shouldn't be Teasing girls...embarassed
Your hypocrisy is starting to suffice.grin

3 Likes

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by PussyKrook: 7:57pm On Mar 11, 2016
lezz:
You needn't defend your moniker to me, I shouldn't count how you choose what you chose!

I'm just finding it a bit more than a little coincidental, that a certain pussykrook goes out of his way to fight a war for women, a war instigated by same women.

You're a double dealing duplicated entity. I don't have to follow you to read you, you're an alternate plausibly.

That Nigerian girls can't go to a pool without looking for something to cover their hair?

That Nigerian girls don't like bringing in their relatives to stay with you and dislike yours living with them?

That the average Nigerian man do not have an unspoken mandate to look after his wife's family to a degree ?

Are you a masquerading mod looking to irk me so that I get a ban because you know your stupidity is choking?

_fuck off, you're intellectually hollow, genetically befuddled and sexually alexithymic.

You have no point. You don't even have enough wits to pull your feeble game from the scratch.

I mantain that, your arguments are baseless and at best sentimental. If they represent your personal opnion,just say so. I am not here to pick a fight with you. But apparently you are trying to pick one with me because i disagree with you.

But you know i do have the right to disagree with you right? Good that you know. Well, it will take the world for you to shake me anyway.

Support your post wit facts or sources, If not they represent mere ramblings.

PS: dont take this personal man, we just talking. Dont forget to get me Some facts. I get the point on bleaching though.

2 Likes

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by ashewoboy(m): 8:00pm On Mar 11, 2016
Estherfabian, i dey wait na. Put up ya pic na. I wanna see your pretty face.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by PussyKrook: 8:00pm On Mar 11, 2016
lezz:
Open that on another thread. Don't derail this with your meandering Intelectual buffoonery, please

Dont be so touchy bro. Please no need to say mean things online. Be respectful
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by FTBOY: 8:03pm On Mar 11, 2016
PussyKrook:

only girls with esteem issues think bleaching their skin would make them look attractive to men.....i find them disgusting, not only because they have patches of black on their knuckles and ass but also because they stink and sweat a lot. trust me, it's not the colour that attracts the men.... it's the shape, height and face wink

4 Likes

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by PussyKrook: 8:06pm On Mar 11, 2016
FTBOY:

only girls with esteem issues think bleaching their skin would make them look attractive to men.....i find them disgusting, not only because they have patches of black on their knuckles and ass but also because they stink and sweat a lot. trust me, it's not the colour that attracts the men.... it's the shape, height and face wink

FTBOY, cant agree with you more. Self esteem, there lies the problem. If only we can find a way to inject it into many of our ladies who lack it dearly
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Hollawayn05(m): 8:12pm On Mar 11, 2016
dollyjoy:
Lol.

Ok op,what are you still doing with your nigerian girlfriend?

Eeh,cry all you want,it wouldnt still change the fact that you cannot do without uscheesycheesy

hmmmmmmm... so na so u dey do too bah cos it seems u av concur to the allegations..
I will beware of you!
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by dollyjoy(f): 8:17pm On Mar 11, 2016
Hollawayn05:

hmmmmmmm... so na so u dey do too bah cos it seems u av concur to the allegations..
I will beware of you!
sad
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by postmann: 8:32pm On Mar 11, 2016
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by postmann: 8:39pm On Mar 11, 2016
lezz:

THIS PUTS AN END TO THE DEBATE.

A K.O. PUNCH TO THE OPPONENTS.

A MASTER CLASS MOVE FROM A RENOWNED LAWYER.

LET THERE BE A MINUTE SILENCE: NOW LEZZ, TAKE YOUR VICTORY PARADE. grin

WERE YOU NOT THIS PROMISING BACK IN THE DAYS OF UNIBEN, AS YOU HELD YOUR FACULTY IN SUSPENSE IN YOUR WISDOM AND STYLE OF DRESSING?

TOO BAD THEY DON'T KNOW.

NOW LET THE OPPOSITION COME PAY THEIR TRIBUTES.
grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by misspicy(f): 8:55pm On Mar 11, 2016
***places hands on head***
walai talai sumobi lai am missing angry

yeh! egbami daddy Rollar come and see cinema,I think we don't need to go that other one again, lezz ti take over tongue

Hi Lezz smileywink

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by lezz(m): 9:02pm On Mar 11, 2016
Estharfabian:
Oh, yes!

Anyone could say just About Anything To counter A thread.
So far, Your points are seemingly Well-Reasoned and somewhat factual...Buh deeply, We all know it's Pure fallacy! undecided

LoL. grin Le.zz, need i remind You the purpose of this thread? It's Anti-woman! You Shouldn't be Teasing girls...embarassed
Your hypocrisy is starting to surface.grin

The purpose of the thread isn't anti-female. It is a subtle nudge to steer women (like the OP on the offensive anti-male thread) to look at the shortfalls of both sexes .It shines the light of reality into the depths of the feeble antics of that causative thread.

I have a few character defects but hypocrisy isn't one of them, except you will point me to an occasion , bearing in mind that my thread and its stereotyping of women is not an expression of absolutism.

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Lsofdk(m): 9:17pm On Mar 11, 2016
Jadekitana:
*urinates on thread, wipes pvssy with tissue, drops it, catwalks out*
smelly…
lezz i no know say you don already drop counter nice onegrin

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by lezz(m): 10:03pm On Mar 11, 2016
misspicy:
***places hands on head***
walai talai sumobi lai am missing angry

yeh! egbami daddy Rollar come and see cinema,I think we don't need to go that other one again, lezz ti take over tongue

Hi Le.zz smileywink
Hi miss, where've you been ?
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by misspicy(f): 10:26pm On Mar 11, 2016
lezz:
Hi miss, where've you been ?
Here and there,no food/money for lazy man/woman smiley

I can see you are doing a good job defending your gender,you all making my night wink
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by potbelly(m): 10:32pm On Mar 11, 2016
tosyne2much, toks2008 and wristbangle is this true or false?
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 11, 2016
grin

6 Likes

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 11, 2016
Jadekitana:

Do you kiss with that mouth of yours?? I am sure you are the type that doesnt flush after use.

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by kennysteve77: 10:37pm On Mar 11, 2016
See her mouth like 'MODERATOR'... Do you think the mods are like your boyfriend who after spending his money on you would still have to take your orders while you lie on the bed like a buffalo?
Adaure4ever:
RUBBISH.. TOTAL RUBBISH.
moderator pls delete this insultive thread.
Its anti-women. Thanx
Content-Disposition: form-data; name="follow"

on

2 Likes

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by gretblue: 10:40pm On Mar 11, 2016
All the baby Mamas in d house wouldn't like this post

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by kennysteve77: 10:42pm On Mar 11, 2016
Who talk say oyinbo no dey get big yansh? Why all of you wan die to be like Kim Kardashian or Amber Rose by buying padded panties? You better park well...

firstEVA:
The hypocrisy of the op stinks to high heavens, you think a white woman will allow you Lord over her in a relationship like the average Nigerian girl does? she considers you her equal, you think a white women will still love you even when you cheat on her? only a naija woman who is groomed to tolerate her man despite all odds will allow that shiit!!
The average Naija woman can do ANYTHING for the man she loves, give up her career and many more.
you ridicule a Nigerian woman because of her hair and other petty things. if the oyinbo woman can lick your balls good for her, but be ready to go down on her too because I know most naija men fear to do so.

It is only a naija woman (the average) you can precondition to be any thing you want, if you want her in natural hair, let her know, if she is head over heels in luv, she would burge, I don't see an oyinbo bending over backwards for you.

I use to love trousers a lot until someone who likes me encouraged me to wear more of skirts and dresses to show off my legs grin

Keep talking trash about us, one day we will ask you to leave us alone and go meet your Caucasians.

p.s. they say u like women with big yansh, where have u seen a whitee with big asss undecided keep up with the self denial grin

3 Likes

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by SycophanticGoat: 10:45pm On Mar 11, 2016
Muhahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

grin cheesy Omo! This op no get joy at all... cheesy grin
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by theGistsonline: 10:46pm On Mar 11, 2016
lezz:
1) Nigerian women rank bottom last in the global desirability index!!!

2) They are the most unnatural in looks and physical appearance. Common, the hair isn't hers, neither are the nails or lashes. She spends half her time and 40% of her partners' resources in bleaching creams and personal accessories trying to be like a Caucasian woman.

3) She's_fucking expensive and naggy. She has to do her hair twice monthly, fixed her nails and toenails. She relishes eating out than preparing home-made meals.

4) She's less romantic and more dependent than her counterpart from other climes.

The typical Nigerian woman doesnt really know how to please a man in bed. She spends her entire time shopping for clothes she'll soon grow out of, because she eats more junk food in hangouts than she has the time to excercise away.

She is so impassive in bed like a drunken sponger, she actually gives you sex as an act of obligation. While her counterparts wants to take you balls deep.

5) When she marries you, she expects you to father her entire family along. A typical Nigerian girl won't see anything wrong in bringing 4 of her siblings to come live with you, but if you have just one of your sibling around, she will whine and scold and frustrate the life of your sibling.

6)An average nigerian girl loses her charms few years after she settles in the security of marriage. She doubles her sleep time and her weight balloons up , tommy sags, laps wrinkle and she floats around the house either with wrapper around her waist or an oversized, shapeless nightgown.

7) The average Nigerian university girl is a feminist-wana-be. And she doesnt even have the brain to grasp the concept of the word!!!

8} Let's be blunt, the hair of the average naija babe stink of stale sweat and dead cells!!! They don't even bother washing it. They cover it up with polythene when they bathe and it's almost air tight. That's why they wear perfumes and deodorants like corpse.

9) Only Nigerian babes ask for credit cards with which to call you. Where's the fun when you call me with my own money ?

10) Nigerian girls can never love your mother, yet they'll want you to mollycoddle their own mothers and be the Tarzan of their family.

These girls are not dependable and they have a knack for thinking they are the best thing to happen to mankind.

Can't even take them swimming, they need to go find what to cover their silly hair with. If the hair isn't wet and dripping , soaked to her skin like her swimming suit where the hell is the fun?
bro they can't cook! Nigerian giys cook better than the women! They get fvcking jealous & can kill when they see a white chic with her Nigerian guy, marriage to a Nigerian woman has no meaning as they see it as an avenue to start fvcking around! I pity men married to these slutz! Most of the children the naija slutz give birth to belong to different men!

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 11, 2016
Id have loved to say "nice" but this was weak compared to what the girls ditched.

That shit hurt and for that reason im smashing 2 girls this weekend. angry angry and i wont cuddle afterwards. Ladies better beg me now angry angry.

Na joke i dey o. The last girl i was with almost finished my energy, i still dey drink water to recover, have been dodging her since then..... Make a whole man like me dey shout

"yeeh, abeg abeg wait small make i rest"

"wait make i drink water"

"sleep no catch you"

Naija girls i hail o

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Qmerit(m): 10:48pm On Mar 11, 2016
Greene66:
I agree. This is why I must marry a foreign woman. I already have a foreign fiancee so my dream is almost accomplished.

Marry naija bae and support made in naija ladies... Dino
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by gretblue: 10:48pm On Mar 11, 2016
All the baby Mamas for NL go attack this op wella this nite.

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by kennysteve77: 10:48pm On Mar 11, 2016
Someone called this girl 'okpo' in an earlier thread but I didn't understand what he meant. Now I know what the guy was talking about... and he was soooooo right

Jadekitana:

3 Likes

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 11, 2016
kennysteve77:
Who talk say oyinbo no dey get big yansh? Why all of you wan die to be like Kim Kardashian or Amber Rose by buying padded panties? You better park well...

neither Kim k nor Amber rose has natural fat ass, they had fat injected into it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply)

She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) / Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) / Where Is Your Bra? - Fans Ask Miyaa_bii, Teenage Female Rapper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.