Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,206 members, 7,953,765 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:48 AM

Gay Man Caught In Ondo Dies From Beating (Graphic Photos) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gay Man Caught In Ondo Dies From Beating (Graphic Photos) (82427 Views)

Politician Beats Up Phone Repairer For Trying To Stop Him From Beating His Wife / Man Beats His Neigbor To Death In Ogun For Stopping Him From Beating His Wife / Man Cuts Man With Cutlass For Preventing Him From Beating His Brother's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Man Caught In Ondo Dies From Beating (Graphic Photos) by blezynetym(f): 7:14pm On Mar 13, 2016
Hmmmmmmmm , Lord have mercy
Re: Gay Man Caught In Ondo Dies From Beating (Graphic Photos) by Ghost01(m): 7:14pm On Mar 13, 2016
I'm scared to me very bones about what we're becoming in this country.
Re: Gay Man Caught In Ondo Dies From Beating (Graphic Photos) by bbdd: 7:22pm On Mar 13, 2016
ORACLE1975:
The Bible says no place for the wicked weldone NIGERIA

No bi man born me if I catch any gay I go use rope tyre him long John for mango tree one way one judgement

You're a murderer. Who made you the judge and justice over your fellow man? E-diot

Country of evil savages like you

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gay Man Caught In Ondo Dies From Beating (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 13, 2016
Erfolg:
Jeez but that's not enough reason to take his life now. That's his choice, atleast he didn't rape or force any guy. The best thing God did for me last year is leaving that country where important issue are not priority. When would the youth mob a politician for stealing or under performing. Na gay be their problem. He probably would have changed if he had the chance.we need to appreciate life more, people dying in very mysterious and unnecessary ways and it's painful. No body holy pass. lets not always take laws into our hands, you never can tell, some people might mob you tomorrow for the crime you did not commit. Take a criminal to the police and stop jungle justice.
God bless you! May God have mercy on us all! Those who killed this man will face Gods judgement. Gay people are not our problem, our wicked and hate filled hearts is. May God have mercy on us all I repeat cry

3 Likes

Re: Gay Man Caught In Ondo Dies From Beating (Graphic Photos) by daomi(m): 7:56pm On Mar 13, 2016
On
Re: Gay Man Caught In Ondo Dies From Beating (Graphic Photos) by daomi(m): 8:01pm On Mar 13, 2016
[quote author=Obiodunukwe post=43735797]Don't mind them

Rest in peace olumide
Re: Gay Man Caught In Ondo Dies From Beating (Graphic Photos) by daomi(m): 8:11pm On Mar 13, 2016
[quote author=Obiodunukwe post=43735797]Don't mind them
Re: Gay Man Caught In Ondo Dies From Beating (Graphic Photos) by daomi(m): 8:11pm On Mar 13, 2016
[quote author=Obiodunukwe post=43735797]
Re: Gay Man Caught In Ondo Dies From Beating (Graphic Photos) by Topestbilly(m): 8:25pm On Mar 13, 2016
xtervaganza:
and how does his choice(good or bad ) affect you or anybody?

If you support his killing you'll be killed for your choices one day

U can read my comment as many times as possible to get my point?

I think I also need to read it again to see where I support the killing.

Lastly am too matured to go into e-insult or any type with you.
Re: Gay Man Caught In Ondo Dies From Beating (Graphic Photos) by durodee(m): 8:34pm On Mar 13, 2016
Topestbilly:
shocked

Menh!!! The youths got no chill at all.

But why will a man ignored all the beautiful features, attractive shapes, soft body and body that regulate itself to cold and warm just to satisfy us (men).

God I thank you.
Re: Gay Man Caught In Ondo Dies From Beating (Graphic Photos) by uzoormah(m): 8:35pm On Mar 13, 2016
saheedbadmus:
dis one na real wa ooo
no be small wa oo
Re: Gay Man Caught In Ondo Dies From Beating (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 13, 2016
This is terribly sad.
Can't imagine how his mum feels. sad

RIP!

Some Nigerians are ANIMALS.
Re: Gay Man Caught In Ondo Dies From Beating (Graphic Photos) by jayzblack(m): 8:52pm On Mar 13, 2016
So wat abt Saraki and cohorts. Bkus theirs is more than gay activity.
Re: Gay Man Caught In Ondo Dies From Beating (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 13, 2016
Honestly, I didn't like the jungle Justice stuff,The thugs even burnt down his house. Upon the injuries he had,they still crowded the poor guy and they were still snapping him.
You can see the Pictures on his timeline. [color=#770077][/color]
Re: Gay Man Caught In Ondo Dies From Beating (Graphic Photos) by freecocoa(f): 9:26pm On Mar 13, 2016
I can't wait to leave this country.

Jesu!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Man Caught In Ondo Dies From Beating (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 13, 2016
freecocoa:
I can't wait to leave this country.

Jesu!

The earlier the better.

Finally the consequences of decades of neglect from the ruling class have turned many Nigerians into brute beasts.

1 Like

Re: Gay Man Caught In Ondo Dies From Beating (Graphic Photos) by praevia: 10:09pm On Mar 13, 2016
That's barbaric
Re: Gay Man Caught In Ondo Dies From Beating (Graphic Photos) by byvan03: 10:54pm On Mar 13, 2016
Being gay is no different from being an adulterer or even a liar , why will these worthless youths kill a man for his sexual preference? This country eeehh....
Re: Gay Man Caught In Ondo Dies From Beating (Graphic Photos) by haryomikun(m): 11:49pm On Mar 13, 2016
IamAtribalist:
cool Barbarians - so you killed him because of his sexual orientation? May thunder kill all of you and your children. cool
Wagbayi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gay Man Caught In Ondo Dies From Beating (Graphic Photos) by Niyinficient(m): 12:52am On Mar 14, 2016
IamAtribalist:
cool Barbarians - so you killed him because of his sexual orientation? May thunder kill all of you and your children. cool

A sad one dat he was 'jungle-justiced' we shud desist fromthis babaric act.

But do u knw dat his sexual orientation is not accepted in dat land? The people"s culture,value, norms etc are against his orientation, it might has wel been a taboo that cud put d community at risk.

No to such Babaric act, no to homosexualism,its not an african thing, it's not a natural thing! Even animals knw better!
Re: Gay Man Caught In Ondo Dies From Beating (Graphic Photos) by solyboy: 2:35am On Mar 14, 2016
daomi
Re: Gay Man Caught In Ondo Dies From Beating (Graphic Photos) by bbdd: 3:53am On Mar 14, 2016
Niyinficient:

A sad one dat he was 'jungle-justiced' we shud desist fromthis babaric act.

But do u knw dat his sexual orientation is not accepted in dat land? The people"s culture,value, norms etc are against his orientation, it might has wel been a taboo that cud put d community at risk.

No to such Babaric act, no to homosexualism,its not an african thing, it's not a natural thing! Even animals knw better!

Shut up
Corruption is a barbaric act
Tapping light from your neighbor is a barbaric act
Stealing oil from fallen tanker or pipeline is barbaric
Looting millions from taxpayers is barbaric
Driving on terrible roads is barbaric

Where is your outrage? ****

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gay Man Caught In Ondo Dies From Beating (Graphic Photos) by seunoni34(m): 6:12am On Mar 14, 2016
echodrum:
the worst is that if you criticize this kind of act, they will tag you Gay. The truth is that people's mentality is very very poor in Nigeria. We are still far away from the reality. So You killed a grownup guys for sticking his grownup D in another man's grownup butt but you don't kill yourself for sticking your D in a woman's butt instead of her pssy, for masturbating, fvcking your pillow, and others.
That's the problem with talking against this act, if you condemn jungle justice against gays people will start to question your sexuality and may even lynch. The mentality of some average Nigerians is so warped and saddening.

1 Like

Re: Gay Man Caught In Ondo Dies From Beating (Graphic Photos) by tuk2ato(m): 6:48am On Mar 14, 2016
If a gay was murdered,then what should be the fate of the murderers? You dont punish a crime by committing a bigger crime.
Re: Gay Man Caught In Ondo Dies From Beating (Graphic Photos) by TheDauraMallam: 7:34am On Mar 14, 2016
Well, as expected, it appears the story was fabricated by another blogging idiot, and the pictures were stolen from the Internet as far back as 2012.

SMH. Nigeria bloggers.

Re: Gay Man Caught In Ondo Dies From Beating (Graphic Photos) by Niyinficient(m): 8:04am On Mar 14, 2016
bbdd:

Shut up
Corruption is a barbaric act
Tapping light from your neighbor is a barbaric act
Stealing oil from fallen tanker or pipeline is barbaric
Looting millions from taxpayers is barbaric
Driving on terrible roads is barbaric

Where is your outrage? E-diot

Since I stated my opinion devoid of a single abusive word for ur person and u in turn decided to be irrational n uncouthy in ur response, it shows that u ar more barbaric dan d maimed homo-guy, d mob and all wat u av highlighted as barbaric combined.
Re: Gay Man Caught In Ondo Dies From Beating (Graphic Photos) by 2map(m): 8:26am On Mar 14, 2016
This is so wrong.
Re: Gay Man Caught In Ondo Dies From Beating (Graphic Photos) by daomi(m): 2:40pm On Mar 14, 2016
Shame on u all finding a way to justify the killing of a gay,r.I.p olubunmi
Re: Gay Man Caught In Ondo Dies From Beating (Graphic Photos) by xtervaganza(m): 8:24pm On Mar 14, 2016
Topestbilly:

U can read my comment as many times as possible to get my point?

I think I also need to read it again to see where I support the killing.

Lastly am too matured to go into e-insult or any type with you.
so where's the insult in my comment?
Re: Gay Man Caught In Ondo Dies From Beating (Graphic Photos) by aaccountable1: 9:07pm On Mar 15, 2016
Killing him was barbaric, yes.
But can somebody explain how being gay is a 'sexual orientation' or 'sexual preference'.? Crazy!!!!
Re: Gay Man Caught In Ondo Dies From Beating (Graphic Photos) by Heeyhun(f): 3:02am On Mar 16, 2016
Obiodunukwe:
Don't mind them

No one is asking questions

They are all busy heaping abuses without establishing the facts

Nigerians are the easiest people to scam

As soon as i read the story, it just didn't add up. The so called councillor is now in Canada seeking asylum claiming that he is bisexual

His immigration case is coming up in a few weeks time so they started using the gullible posters on Nairaland to strengthen his case

I can bet that his lawyers will use this thread as part of their evidence

The authorities will start reading how nigerians are calling themselves animals

Funny lot

as a matter of fact, the Facebook user names are non-existent, makes the story implausible
Re: Gay Man Caught In Ondo Dies From Beating (Graphic Photos) by SHOCK7(m): 7:13pm On Mar 16, 2016
MathsChic:
incredible barbarians, Nigerians angry
shut up,not everyone!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] / Blackmailer, Charlotte Delhi Granted N5M Bail By Court (Pictures) / 23-Year-Old Zimbabwean Prostitute Arrested After Sex With 2 Underage Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.