Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,803 members, 7,820,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Gay Man Caught In Ondo Dies From Beating (Graphic Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gay Man Caught In Ondo Dies From Beating (Graphic Photos) (81960 Views)

Politician Beats Up Phone Repairer For Trying To Stop Him From Beating His Wife / Man Beats His Neigbor To Death In Ogun For Stopping Him From Beating His Wife / Man Cuts Man With Cutlass For Preventing Him From Beating His Brother's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Man Caught In Ondo Dies From Beating (Graphic Photos) by Onyenna(m): 1:02pm On Mar 13, 2016
Erfolg:
Jeez but that's not enough reason to take his life now. That's his choice, atleast he didn't rape or force any guy. The best thing God did for me last year is leaving that country where important issue are not priority. When would the youth mob a politician for stealing or under performing. Na gay be their problem. He probably would have changed if he had the chance.we need to appreciate life more, people dying in very mysterious and unnecessary ways and it's painful. No body holy pass. lets not always take laws into our hands, you never can tell, some people might mob you tomorrow for the crime you did not commit. Take a criminal to the police and stop jungle justice.

On point.......I second.....

2 Likes

Re: Gay Man Caught In Ondo Dies From Beating (Graphic Photos) by henrydadon(m): 1:03pm On Mar 13, 2016
Surfboard:
I'm leaving this country at the slightest opportunity. I can't continue to live with animals disguising to be human beings. May the soul of the deceased rest in peace.

It is also my prayer that one day, we will have a world devoid of homophobia.
bro if u are going let me know..so i go follow pack luggage..have given up on this country..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Man Caught In Ondo Dies From Beating (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Mar 13, 2016
Erfolg:
Jeez but that's not enough reason to take his life now. That's his choice, atleast he didn't rape or force any guy. The best thing God did for me last year is leaving that country where important issue are not priority. When would the youth mob a politician for stealing or under performing. Na gay be their problem. He probably would have changed if he had the chance.we need to appreciate life more, people dying in very mysterious and unnecessary ways and it's painful. No body holy pass. lets not always take laws into our hands, you never can tell, some people might mob you tomorrow for the crime you did not commit. Take a criminal to the police and stop jungle justice.
I totally agree with you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gay Man Caught In Ondo Dies From Beating (Graphic Photos) by Manofvalor1: 1:08pm On Mar 13, 2016
Mr know-all pls can you Tender evidence in photos or documents that proves that the guy was a gay.? Were they caught red-handed in the act of sodomy?. Were they found kissing or having sex in public? if you cannot provide evidence then pls. Shut up!!! instead of coming to nairaland to post rubbish, this is an innocet life we are talking about here, in a lawless country like nigerian one can be easily framed up by haters,jungle justice can happen to any innocent person,if the guy was your brother or son would you say these things.?.
M5direct:
I am not in support of mob law, the sane thing is to hand any suspect to law enforcement agent
Meanwhile for those that said it was the guy choice to be gay n it's no one business! i disagree because homosexual act has been criminalized in Nigeria. Would you say it's your choice to be an armed robber when you know it's a criminal offence?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Man Caught In Ondo Dies From Beating (Graphic Photos) by ify2016: 1:10pm On Mar 13, 2016
It won't go well with those that did this. Some Nigerians are too barbaric. I hate haters of freedom of association.

Useless people!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Man Caught In Ondo Dies From Beating (Graphic Photos) by kachnov(m): 1:16pm On Mar 13, 2016
Too bad...with the current situation of this country with regards to hardship,never give a mob any reason to take out their frustrations on you.

1 Like

Re: Gay Man Caught In Ondo Dies From Beating (Graphic Photos) by Alfred234(m): 1:18pm On Mar 13, 2016
Homophobia is a disease #smh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Man Caught In Ondo Dies From Beating (Graphic Photos) by MadCow1: 1:22pm On Mar 13, 2016
A man was killed for no reason other than his life style choice.. grin grin grin grin grin

Africa, a Continent blessed with natural resources but cursed with slowpoke species of human beings.

He is dead, thank God for giving you guys the power to kill that which you can't create.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gay Man Caught In Ondo Dies From Beating (Graphic Photos) by santino09: 1:22pm On Mar 13, 2016
Oh my God! Some people can't be saved. So they killed him because he's gay. What about those politicians that deceive you into voting for them n killing yourselves for them. misplaced priorities.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gay Man Caught In Ondo Dies From Beating (Graphic Photos) by paechocs(m): 1:22pm On Mar 13, 2016
though what they did is as sinful as what we do everyday and does not give anybody right to waste life...
today's reading...
when they brought the woman to Christ and told him we caught her with another s husband and our law says we should stone anybody caught on such act.
Jesus said to them;
if non of you haven't sin before let him stone the woman, then all of them disappeared...
Re: Gay Man Caught In Ondo Dies From Beating (Graphic Photos) by MadCow1: 1:23pm On Mar 13, 2016
Manofvalor1:
Mr know-all pls can you Tender evidence in photos or documents that proves that the guy was a gay.? Were they caught red-handed in the act of sodomy?. Were they found kissing or having sex in public? if you cannot provide evidence then pls. Shut up!!! instead of coming to nairaland to post rubbish, this is an innocet life we are talking about here, in a lawless country like nigerian one can be easily framed up by haters,jungle justice can happen to any innocent person,if the guy was your brother or son would you say these things.?.

Even if he does, does it make it alright to inflict pains on him or even kill him?

How does a gay mans lifestyle affect anybody else?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Man Caught In Ondo Dies From Beating (Graphic Photos) by ladyF(f): 1:24pm On Mar 13, 2016
So between the homosexualss and the murderers, will any of you get preferential treatment in hell?
Re: Gay Man Caught In Ondo Dies From Beating (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Mar 13, 2016
nacosprof:
Anywhere u see stupid gay kill am,..they are forbiding in our land...Evil have no place in our life,.ladies u all welcm
Read what u wrote undecided
Dis is serious, u ought to spend d time u use on lynching gays to improve ur vocabulary.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Man Caught In Ondo Dies From Beating (Graphic Photos) by makapella(m): 1:29pm On Mar 13, 2016
And see d cofin dey used in burying him...hmmm i hate Nigeria...i hate Apc n i hate dat kunu sipping dullard frm mars...Adiok ano ifodt..Afo anoh mme akung efudt ye akong ubok

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Man Caught In Ondo Dies From Beating (Graphic Photos) by Missmossy(f): 1:33pm On Mar 13, 2016
Really bad,i don't support gays, but murdering him in cold blood is outrageous. Those who are worse than him are still alive.

This country reeks of hyrocrisy every now and then. Hope they are happy now?? Due to the fact that he was caught. Countless number of senators and politicians who involve in homosexuality still walk freely.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gay Man Caught In Ondo Dies From Beating (Graphic Photos) by fortunechy(m): 1:34pm On Mar 13, 2016
though shameful bt they shldnt ve taken laws into dia hands
Re: Gay Man Caught In Ondo Dies From Beating (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 13, 2016
Since when did people start getting lynched because of their sexuality?

Illiteracy and ignorance of the highest order.

He who is without sin, let him cast the first stone.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gay Man Caught In Ondo Dies From Beating (Graphic Photos) by bigiyaro(m): 1:40pm On Mar 13, 2016
Topestbilly:
shocked

Menh!!! The youths got no chill at all.

But why will a man ignored all the beautiful features, attractive shapes, soft body and body that regulate itself to cold and warm just to satisfy us (men).

God I thank you.
menh i tell, dem gay guys gat some serious disease, can't phuck a female anus talkless of a male anus, homosexuals r some serious aberration.

1 Like

Re: Gay Man Caught In Ondo Dies From Beating (Graphic Photos) by TONYE001(m): 1:41pm On Mar 13, 2016
In as much as I don't support homosexuality, I must state here that, the action of these youths of Ondo State is appaling..

Hypocrisy is when you are quick to stone a "gay" but in secret you indulge in fornication, adultery, rape, violence, etc. Some of those youths may be involved in uglier sexual acts!

Who gave them the authority...the power to execute judgment? Some folks were quick to condemn him on his Facebook page! How terrible man has become!

If every sinner is stoned for his sins, I'm certain that the surface of the earth would have been wiped off of humans.

The NPF should jump to their responsibilities and trace those killers. Every one of them should be made to account for this murder.

May his soul rest in the Lord's peace, amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gay Man Caught In Ondo Dies From Beating (Graphic Photos) by eminent007(m): 1:42pm On Mar 13, 2016
Erfolg:
Take a criminal to the police and stop jungle justice.

Bless your heart sir/ma.

I detest jungle justice much more than I detest our politicians, and believe me, that's saying something.

If these are the so called future of Nigeria, no wonder the old are still ruling over us.

Majority of the youths ain't wise, just knowledgeable.

"Knowledge is knowing that tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad"

Nigerian Youths...... Receive Sense, Amen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Man Caught In Ondo Dies From Beating (Graphic Photos) by Aremu01(m): 1:45pm On Mar 13, 2016
I don't support gay but killing him is going too far. Come on Nigerians what is wrong with us?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gay Man Caught In Ondo Dies From Beating (Graphic Photos) by Ladyisi1(f): 1:45pm On Mar 13, 2016
Topestbilly:
shocked

Menh!!! The youths got no chill at all.

But why will a man ignored all the beautiful features, attractive shapes, soft body and body that regulate itself to cold and warm just to satisfy us (men).

God I thank you.
na WA ouooo
Re: Gay Man Caught In Ondo Dies From Beating (Graphic Photos) by applemark: 1:47pm On Mar 13, 2016
Misguided youths in a misguided society, those youths should all be charged for murder. Sick bastards.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gay Man Caught In Ondo Dies From Beating (Graphic Photos) by ijebu2020: 1:52pm On Mar 13, 2016
Erfolg:

Ohh no you made sense die..dont mind those lazy boot licker youths, they can better use their energy to fight and deal with those crook politicians in their various communities but no..they will attack and kill armless guys, as much as I dont buy into gay or lesbianisim people dont have to take laws into their hands...why cant these youths go after the politicians??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Man Caught In Ondo Dies From Beating (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 13, 2016
FarukuWadata12:
I have read all your comments, to my suprise I found that the majority of you were condemning this scenery. You people have to consider the dangerous of homosexuality and lesbianism first before you make any comment, what did our religious scriptures said about this shameful act, in Islam if you found guilty of homosexual activities its death penalty, and there's three ways to conduct this punishment, 1. hanging 2. buried alive 3. thrown from the tallest building in the town. I don't know what is the specific punishment behind homosexuality in the Bible and other religions scriptures but I'm sure both Christianity and Judaism doesn't advocating homosexuality. surely what the youth done isn't the right thing, they could have handed the man to the authorities, but taking laws from civilians is the hazardous thing to do, I hope people with this detectiful behaviour will take a lesson from this scenery.
Rubbish

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gay Man Caught In Ondo Dies From Beating (Graphic Photos) by SoniaJames(f): 1:57pm On Mar 13, 2016
Though I condemn gay life, I totally condemn his killing. Christ will judge you all for taking life you can not create. Since they have made themselves God to judge, may the wrath of God fall upon them.

1 Like

Re: Gay Man Caught In Ondo Dies From Beating (Graphic Photos) by Meiji(m): 1:58pm On Mar 13, 2016
FarukuWadata12:
I have read all your comments, to my suprise I found that the majority of you were condemning this scenery. You people have to consider the dangerous of homosexuality and lesbianism first before you make any comment, what did our religious scriptures said about this shameful act, in Islam if you found guilty of homosexual activities its death penalty, and there's three ways to conduct this punishment, 1. hanging 2. buried alive 3. thrown from the tallest building in the town. I don't know what is the specific punishment behind homosexuality in the Bible and other religions scriptures but I'm sure both Christianity and Judaism doesn't advocating homosexuality. surely what the youth done isn't the right thing, they could have handed the man to the authorities, but taking laws from civilians is the hazardous thing to do, I hope people with this detectiful behaviour will take a lesson from this scenery.

Oh, shut up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Man Caught In Ondo Dies From Beating (Graphic Photos) by TONYE001(m): 1:58pm On Mar 13, 2016
Man should have freedom to decide his sexuality. The Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ was forced on no man. God placed before us two meals - life and death. He knows so well that life is a better option but he did not take away our power of decision-making. He left us to make the decision ourselves.

If the above is true (it is true), why then should the society forcefully influence a man's choice of sex life? If Mr. A's sexuality doesn't bother Mr. B...or anyone else, LEAVE HIM TO IT!

As Christians, we are limited to PREACHING THE GOSPEL..through words and acts...the Bible does not tell us to forcefully win souls for God the Father. It doesn't.

I'm pained in my spirit right now. If this brother had not been killed, he would still have had a chance of giving his life to Christ..he may even end up contributing positively to the society! No one knows the future...

Why are we quick to destroy what we can't create? These people are babarians.. They are evil! Wicked! Hypocrites! They should all be subjected to the dictates of the laws of our land...

Too bad that they may all go untouched... I sincerely hope the NPF would prove me wrong.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

10 Most Wanted People Hiding From Nigeria’s Security Agencies (Photos) / Man, 25, Uploads Lady’s Nude Pictures On Social Media After Sex In Hotel / Blackmailer, Charlotte Delhi Granted N5M Bail By Court (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.