Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,002 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Linda Ikeji To Give BlessingNick Nicholas N500k If Anyone Can Find Her - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji To Give BlessingNick Nicholas N500k If Anyone Can Find Her (64278 Views)

Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh / Caster Semenya Beats Wizkid & Linda Ikeji To Win MAMA Personality Of The Year / Laura Ikeji Rocks Bra-Like Top, Challenges Her Sister, Linda Ikeji To Do Same (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji To Give BlessingNick Nicholas N500k If Anyone Can Find Her by bettercreature(m): 3:18pm On Mar 13, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give BlessingNick Nicholas N500k If Anyone Can Find Her by thefakestan: 3:18pm On Mar 13, 2016
Abeg make I post make Linda find me smth

ThefakeStan
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give BlessingNick Nicholas N500k If Anyone Can Find Her by henrydadon(m): 3:19pm On Mar 13, 2016
allanphash7:
Who is linda ikeji

Is she from damascus ?
and who the fucck are u?

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji To Give BlessingNick Nicholas N500k If Anyone Can Find Her by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 13, 2016
tpiar:
why not help her find a more convenient job in addition to dashing out money, however, is Linda a bank, with the way she's giving out cash anyhow.

what exactly is her game plan, because obviously if its just about dashing out money ceaselessly, the cash for don finish.

How is she making the money back?

and can she not help men in addition to women?
I KNOW A YOUNG GUY THAT SPENDS UP TO 5 MILLION NAIRA A WEEK JUST 4 PARTIES. "THERE ARE RICH PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY THAT SLEEP ON MONEY.

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji To Give BlessingNick Nicholas N500k If Anyone Can Find Her by banky222: 3:20pm On Mar 13, 2016
Are u sure is not me? Ok let me send my account number
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give BlessingNick Nicholas N500k If Anyone Can Find Her by Rexnegro(m): 3:20pm On Mar 13, 2016
Kolababe:
The popular and wealthy blogger wrote... "According to what I gathered from her Facebook profile, she studied Environmental health at college of Health Science, River state. She lives in Port Harcourt and is from Edo State. Her name is BlessingNick Nicholas on Facebook. If anyone can confirm what she wrote and can find her for me, I want to give her N500k to help her with anything she needs...maybe start a small business to sustain her until she finds her feet. So proud of her! Thanks for promoting the dignity of womanhood!" See what the amazing woman wrote after the cut...

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/03/the-popular-and-wealthy-blogger-blessingnicknicholas-wrote.html
give her river not fish...
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give BlessingNick Nicholas N500k If Anyone Can Find Her by Smellymouth: 3:20pm On Mar 13, 2016
LastMumu:
Tpiar my swithat, I declair my luv for u lass time, them ban me for 2 weeks. I declair my luv for you again today, u are the tomato in my stew, kpomo in my meatpie.
I wil always luv u till the early morning, just gimme your punny.

cheesy cheesy cheesy #TeamPunnany# grin

Re: Linda Ikeji To Give BlessingNick Nicholas N500k If Anyone Can Find Her by biggz82: 3:20pm On Mar 13, 2016
D lady dey warri ooooo 4 Niger cat Ekpan after blue water hotel she dey site with other women

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji To Give BlessingNick Nicholas N500k If Anyone Can Find Her by AngryNigerian(m): 3:21pm On Mar 13, 2016
tpiar:
why not help her find a more convenient job in addition to dashing out money, however, is Linda a bank, with the way she's giving out cash anyhow.

what exactly is her game plan, because obviously if its just about dashing out money ceaselessly, the cash for don finish.

Dirty questions!

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji To Give BlessingNick Nicholas N500k If Anyone Can Find Her by pabjo: 3:21pm On Mar 13, 2016
Give to the poor next to you before he/she die, she is given to unknown one
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give BlessingNick Nicholas N500k If Anyone Can Find Her by Nicepoker(m): 3:22pm On Mar 13, 2016
Oga seun. Pls locate hungerbad.

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji To Give BlessingNick Nicholas N500k If Anyone Can Find Her by justmenoni: 3:22pm On Mar 13, 2016
Her game plan: 2019 is around the corner... Politics in naija is an investment scheme

quote author=tpiar post=43730560]why not help her find a more convenient job in addition to dashing out money, however, is Linda a bank, with the way she's giving out cash anyhow.

and can she not help men in addition to women? [/quote]
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give BlessingNick Nicholas N500k If Anyone Can Find Her by dvee2: 3:22pm On Mar 13, 2016
tpiar:

Typical Jonathanians way of thinking, criticize first.

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji To Give BlessingNick Nicholas N500k If Anyone Can Find Her by henrydadon(m): 3:22pm On Mar 13, 2016
tpiar:

that 500k will surly go a long way in changing her live..with 500k she can establish her own business..having your own business is way better than working under someone..u dont know what it means to be your own boss..#teamselfmade

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji To Give BlessingNick Nicholas N500k If Anyone Can Find Her by Emmahunk(m): 3:24pm On Mar 13, 2016
Thank God for Linda's U turn from bothering us with her multi million Naira mansion to being a strong shoulder for our young women.
Honestly, I am so so proud of her.

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji To Give BlessingNick Nicholas N500k If Anyone Can Find Her by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 13, 2016
pretydiva:
Dis babe don hammer ooo
WHAT IS 500,000 naira?
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give BlessingNick Nicholas N500k If Anyone Can Find Her by agent9(m): 3:24pm On Mar 13, 2016
Hard work pays....

Better than begging or selling your body.. ..

Lesson for our ladies.

#MadeOfBlack

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji To Give BlessingNick Nicholas N500k If Anyone Can Find Her by SURElee(f): 3:24pm On Mar 13, 2016
Jesus! A female carrying 150 blocks? Omo! People get stories o! Lesson learnt, before you complain or grumble always know other people have dfferent degrees of pain. Gratitude all the way.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji To Give BlessingNick Nicholas N500k If Anyone Can Find Her by karimusa: 3:24pm On Mar 13, 2016
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give BlessingNick Nicholas N500k If Anyone Can Find Her by sammysammy111(m): 3:24pm On Mar 13, 2016
kay29000:

Ofcos she is not just dashing the lady the money. She said she wants to give her so she can start a small business with it. There are numerous business she can start with that 500k, and with this her hardworking nature, she will surely make it. I started my poultry business with far less than that amount (I started breeding and selling chickens with N100K), so I believe the 500k will work wonders if channeled in the right direction.
my guy pls I need to start poultry business also , dat amount u said u started with pls give me d break down don't be angry
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give BlessingNick Nicholas N500k If Anyone Can Find Her by naturae: 3:24pm On Mar 13, 2016
Don't mean to be rude... It's a bit difficult believing everything you see on social media, If this is real!!! I Bow to her strength of survival and if found, I'd would love to contribute.....

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji To Give BlessingNick Nicholas N500k If Anyone Can Find Her by barnabas91: 3:25pm On Mar 13, 2016
tpiar:

jealousy
when ladies help ladies, its a rare thing.
So am proud of her if truly she meant it

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji To Give BlessingNick Nicholas N500k If Anyone Can Find Her by tottinova: 3:26pm On Mar 13, 2016
Kolababe:
The popular and wealthy blogger wrote... "According to what I gathered from her Facebook profile, she studied Environmental health at college of Health Science, River state. She lives in Port Harcourt and is from Edo State. Her name is BlessingNick Nicholas on Facebook. If anyone can confirm what she wrote and can find her for me, I want to give her N500k to help her with anything she needs...maybe start a small business to sustain her until she finds her feet. So proud of her! Thanks for promoting the dignity of womanhood!" See what the amazing woman wrote after the cut...

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/03/the-popular-and-wealthy-blogger-blessingnicknicholas-wrote.html

She has mb to facebook
Wonderful.

Linda Ikeja, TY Bello, e money and other rich and popular pple are now making popular the belief that you just need to wait for your calling.
If Linda should help this woman, then she should also come with her colleagues to ebonyi, abakiliki to help the women I see everyday mixing cement and carrying blocks undecided

The only difference between this woman and the ladies I see everyday is that this has a Facebook account and data to upload her problems but others don't even have cell phones and have already developed muscles.

8 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji To Give BlessingNick Nicholas N500k If Anyone Can Find Her by nevilbot: 3:26pm On Mar 13, 2016
All these giving in the face of the public to gather public praise that our naija celebrity do up and down. Linda already has her Facebook name, can't she just send her a msg discreetly without the public knowing abt it, even mentioning how much she wan give the poor woman. This will only make d lady subject of family and sibling pressure cus everyone go wan collect commission

Even Bible says don't let ur left hand know wen ur right hand is giving out assistance to people. #karimi and eye service is equal to hypocrisy as defined in the Bible. #rubbish

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji To Give BlessingNick Nicholas N500k If Anyone Can Find Her by ozor1: 3:28pm On Mar 13, 2016
kay29000:

The lady makes between 30-40 million Naira a month. She can decide to give away 1 million monthly, and it won't shake her. I have noticed that the money she gives out money, the richer she becomes. Also, the more problems she gets into (like when Google shot down her blog), the bigger she gets.
lol, 30-40 million monthly?? even AIT and CHANNELS dont make that much.LIB doesnt even see half the views nairaland gets .its not even in the top 10 local sites , so tell me how she makes that much

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji To Give BlessingNick Nicholas N500k If Anyone Can Find Her by forfucksakes: 3:28pm On Mar 13, 2016
Geraldyne:
aunty Linda sha... banana Linda, she sure knows how to drive traffic to her blog,she knows d woman's fb name, why don't she just send her d msg directly??

asin ehn, i tayad for aunty linda and her stunts,
btw the girl number no dey her fb account undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give BlessingNick Nicholas N500k If Anyone Can Find Her by mira4u: 3:28pm On Mar 13, 2016
Linda and too much noise publicity.

What happened to her inbox? Can't you get her contacts directly via her inbox? undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give BlessingNick Nicholas N500k If Anyone Can Find Her by barnabas91: 3:28pm On Mar 13, 2016
naturae:
Don't mean to be rude... It's a bit difficult believing everything you see on social media, If this is real!!! I Bow to her strength of survival and if found, I'd would love to contribute.....
thumbs up
God said he will bless d work of our hand, he cnt bless an idle hand, thank God she engaged herself even as a graduate.
One thing leads to another, God don answer her call.
Another Olajumoke on d way

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji To Give BlessingNick Nicholas N500k If Anyone Can Find Her by tottinova: 3:28pm On Mar 13, 2016
nevilbot:
All these giving in the face of the public to gather public praise that our naija celebrity do up and down. Linda already has her Facebook name, can't she just send her a msg discreetly without the public knowing abt it, even mentioning how much she wan give the poor woman. This will only make d lady subject of family and sibling pressure cus everyone go wan collect commission

Even Bible says don't let ur left hand know wen ur right hand is giving out assistance to people. #karimi and eye service is equal to hypocrisy as defined in the Bible. #rubbish

You've said it all
Stupid country we live in.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji To Give BlessingNick Nicholas N500k If Anyone Can Find Her by AngryNigerian(m): 3:29pm On Mar 13, 2016
Rexnegro:

give her river not fish...

By her income, she'll be earning ~#60-#80k average! & thatz six to seven times wat Lady Linda is doling out to her...to start a biz!

Read her post again!
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give BlessingNick Nicholas N500k If Anyone Can Find Her by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 13, 2016
obowunmi:

She likes to gives in a way where the right hand knows what the left hand is doing.
if she gives in lowkey, people like you will accuse her of not giving back to the public, by the way, how many people you don help?

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tacha Meets Ojukaye Amachere, APC Chairman In Rivers State / Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Massive Cleavage In Open-Chest Outfit / Kcee Releases New Pics To Correct Those That Said He Dresses Like Traffic Worker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.