Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Linda Ikeji To Give BlessingNick Nicholas N500k If Anyone Can Find Her - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji To Give BlessingNick Nicholas N500k If Anyone Can Find Her (64286 Views)

Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh / Caster Semenya Beats Wizkid & Linda Ikeji To Win MAMA Personality Of The Year / Laura Ikeji Rocks Bra-Like Top, Challenges Her Sister, Linda Ikeji To Do Same (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji To Give BlessingNick Nicholas N500k If Anyone Can Find Her by kenoz(m): 6:27pm On Mar 13, 2016
Hmm
Touching
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give BlessingNick Nicholas N500k If Anyone Can Find Her by 4nobody4every1: 6:39pm On Mar 13, 2016
cool
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give BlessingNick Nicholas N500k If Anyone Can Find Her by Obynolee(f): 6:56pm On Mar 13, 2016
LastMumu:
Tpiar my swithat, I declair my luv for u lass time, them ban me for 2 weeks. I declair my luv for you again today, u are the tomato in my stew, kpomo in my meatpie.
I wil always luv u till the early morning, just gimme your punny.

You're sick and deserved to be ban for life
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give BlessingNick Nicholas N500k If Anyone Can Find Her by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 6:58pm On Mar 13, 2016
Linda doesn't need to announce to world how she wants to help the lady. #sellout #showbiz
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give BlessingNick Nicholas N500k If Anyone Can Find Her by KELECHUKWU89: 7:02pm On Mar 13, 2016
MADE OF BLACK
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give BlessingNick Nicholas N500k If Anyone Can Find Her by sammysammy111(m): 7:09pm On Mar 13, 2016
kay29000:

You will get all the information you need from Agriculture section, but let me just give you a break down of what I did. A box of day old chickens sell for about 1k5, depending on where you are buying from. A box contains 50 chics. I usually buy 2 boxes, that's 100 day old chics. The feeding is where the money goes. You start with started feed...a bag cost 2k8. After My chics eat 2-3 bags in four weeks. Then after 4 weeks, you go on to start buying the fairly cheaper grower feed, which cost 2k6. And at about 10 weeks, you can start giving them finisher feed.

As I said, a more detailed analysis can be found all over agric section. Nairaland is filled with so much information. I can't tell you everything, you just have to learn as you go, cos every person is not the same...and every environment is not the same.

By the way, I spent about 30k building two big cages for my chickens. You also have to spend a lot on medication. As I said, you leanr as you go. You are bound to make mistakes, but you will get things right after a couple of months. There is no magic to it, you just need space, and patience. It takes 18 weeks for the breed I deal with to reach maturity. They are called Cockerels.
Tank u sir for helping a broda , I will keep u posted wen I start ?

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji To Give BlessingNick Nicholas N500k If Anyone Can Find Her by doe: 7:34pm On Mar 13, 2016
Brainiacmrtolz:
Linda doesn't need to announce to world how she wants to help the lady. #sellout #showbiz

My thoughts too. She could have sent her a PM and take it from there. Linda ikeji is a fraud and does not make 30-40 million a month from blogging. Anyone that believes that needs their head examined.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji To Give BlessingNick Nicholas N500k If Anyone Can Find Her by Klington: 7:46pm On Mar 13, 2016
bad belle pipol dey no go give even if dem get n dem no go appreciate sum1 4given..chaiiiii. LINDA IKEJI God bless u immensely jareee. u r one of a kind.
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give BlessingNick Nicholas N500k If Anyone Can Find Her by Funkychic(f): 7:48pm On Mar 13, 2016
If anyone can find her Na im be say she never ready nah
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give BlessingNick Nicholas N500k If Anyone Can Find Her by oglalasioux(m): 7:49pm On Mar 13, 2016
Krismart:
And who says she should just sit down and eat d money?500k is enough for d woman to start up something reasonable

There's nothing as dangerous as money that came from freefall. Ask Nigerian politicians and lottery winners and they will tell you more.

Linda did not make her money overnight. She worked for it. Let her help this woman learn a trade or skill instead of giving her money.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji To Give BlessingNick Nicholas N500k If Anyone Can Find Her by MIKOLOWISKA: 8:01pm On Mar 13, 2016
CELEBOLOFOFO:
Lobatan, guy wey go marry Linda must get dough, cause the gal na money herself. Btw, wetin laura dae do for living self?
if na this kin mentality she get go tey bfor she see husband o. na house husband get am.
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give BlessingNick Nicholas N500k If Anyone Can Find Her by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 13, 2016
Lindaikeji is busy making a huge change in other people's lives and enriching it, male celebrities are busy imprgnating women and escaping responsibilities, I weep for our male youths, they have become the scourge of the nation and a disappointment.
Tomorrow some ignoramus will say Linda go and marry, when there are trash bins in the form of men with no sense of direction, filled everywhere, Oya solid star instead of being useful and productive in your life, keep making bastard children out of one night stand, male ashawo.

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2016/03/solidstar-post-details-of-dna-test-to.html

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji To Give BlessingNick Nicholas N500k If Anyone Can Find Her by octopusfreaky(f): 8:07pm On Mar 13, 2016
ozor1:
na by view bros forget company
her advert is damm expensive.Google it out since u soo concerned..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji To Give BlessingNick Nicholas N500k If Anyone Can Find Her by ozor1: 8:10pm On Mar 13, 2016
octopusfreaky:
her advert is damm expensive.Google it out since u soo concerned..
she doesnt run the adds , google doea
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give BlessingNick Nicholas N500k If Anyone Can Find Her by miqos02(m): 8:14pm On Mar 13, 2016
RENOWNED2:
bad belle......how much u don give?
ur mouth ehn
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give BlessingNick Nicholas N500k If Anyone Can Find Her by octopusfreaky(f): 8:16pm On Mar 13, 2016
ozor1:
she doesnt run the adds , google doea
i mean ad rates,i saw d list during the elections last yr and the figures were outrageous (soso high)..
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give BlessingNick Nicholas N500k If Anyone Can Find Her by Xblink(m): 8:36pm On Mar 13, 2016
I recognised and contacted her today. Hopefully she will be able to contact Linda anytime. She was happy.
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give BlessingNick Nicholas N500k If Anyone Can Find Her by Ibolt4m(m): 8:51pm On Mar 13, 2016
150 blocks for a woman..... U tired ooooh kiss
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give BlessingNick Nicholas N500k If Anyone Can Find Her by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 13, 2016
tpiar:
why not help her find a more convenient job in addition to dashing out money, however, is Linda a bank, with the way she's giving out cash anyhow.

what exactly is her game plan, because obviously if its just about dashing out money ceaselessly, the cash for don finish.

How is she making the money back?

and can she not help men in addition to women?
She is a blogger and she earns more than that within 2hours.
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give BlessingNick Nicholas N500k If Anyone Can Find Her by Elxandre(m): 9:14pm On Mar 13, 2016
WarRLaY:
if she gives in lowkey, people like you will accuse her of not giving back to the public, by the way, how many people you don help?
It is very stupíd to ask people to look for her when her inbox is just a tap away.
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give BlessingNick Nicholas N500k If Anyone Can Find Her by axiliborha(f): 9:19pm On Mar 13, 2016
tpiar:
why not help her find a more convenient job in addition to dashing out money, however, is Linda a bank, with the way she's giving out cash anyhow.

what exactly is her game plan, because obviously if its just about dashing out money ceaselessly, the cash for don finish.

because men are egocentric and proud that they don't need the help of a woman to stand on their feets....that's where all things are wrong
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give BlessingNick Nicholas N500k If Anyone Can Find Her by axiliborha(f): 9:21pm On Mar 13, 2016
oglalasioux:
Linda should teach the woman how to fish. Giving her fish is good but 500k will make the woman's life more miserable.

Thanks to Linda, though. If our politicians think like her we'll be better off soon.
how would her life be miserable....if they give you 500k would your life be miserable under the same condition this woman is....no you won't....wisdom would imply

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji To Give BlessingNick Nicholas N500k If Anyone Can Find Her by oglalasioux(m): 9:26pm On Mar 13, 2016
axiliborha:
how would her life be miserable....if they give you 500k would your life be miserable under the same condition this woman is....no you won't....wisdom would imply

I've answered this before. Ask lottery winners and fortune politicians. Freefall money is never useful. Let Linda help the lady learn a trade or skill then start her off. As of now the only experience she has is carrying blocks (if this is not another Olajumoke hoax).

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji To Give BlessingNick Nicholas N500k If Anyone Can Find Her by axiliborha(f): 9:32pm On Mar 13, 2016
oglalasioux:

I've answered this before. Ask lottery winners and fortune politicians. Freefall money is never useful. Let Linda help the lady learn a trade or skill then start her off. As of now the only experience she has is carrying blocks (if this is not another Olajumoke hoax).
ooo freefall money is never useful you write like a person who doesn't appreciate anything....because I tell you for a woman like that she will appericiate it more than anything....and how 100 percent sure she doesn't know another kind of trade...cause according to what I read Linda wants to help hert start a trade by giving her that money...so don't tell me she doesn't know any kind of work apart from block carrying...is block carrying studied in school.....even her information tells us she is a graduate so definitely she know something and has a degree...but situation made her do what she is doing now

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji To Give BlessingNick Nicholas N500k If Anyone Can Find Her by 100Cents: 9:46pm On Mar 13, 2016
tpiar:

TY bello started this trend.

Linda was known to be very selfish, now that she is giving out, kindly congratulate her.
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give BlessingNick Nicholas N500k If Anyone Can Find Her by dizzydane(f): 9:52pm On Mar 13, 2016
oglalasioux:
Linda should teach the woman how to fish. Giving her fish is good but 500k will make the woman's life more miserable.

Thanks to Linda, though. If our politicians think like her we'll be better off soon.
In addition u trying to say 500k to ur purse will charge up the miserability of ur life
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give BlessingNick Nicholas N500k If Anyone Can Find Her by oglalasioux(m): 10:30pm On Mar 13, 2016
dizzydane:
In addition u trying to say 500k to ur purse will charge up the miserability of ur life

I'll say it again and again; freefall money is dangerous. Ask lottery winners and politicians. You spend it like there's no tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji To Give BlessingNick Nicholas N500k If Anyone Can Find Her by holuphisayor(m): 10:37pm On Mar 13, 2016
doe:

My thoughts too. She could have sent her a PM and take it from there. Linda ikeji is a fraud and does not make 30-40 million a month from blogging. Anyone that believes that needs their head examined.
Truetalk. Not even with nigerian traffic
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give BlessingNick Nicholas N500k If Anyone Can Find Her by Henycymama(f): 11:31pm On Mar 13, 2016
brownjulie:
when you give and broadcast it,will you still receive the blessing accredited to giving?

Right question, just wondering the need for broadcasting it
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give BlessingNick Nicholas N500k If Anyone Can Find Her by Maximus85(m): 11:51pm On Mar 13, 2016
tpiar:

Bad belle
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give BlessingNick Nicholas N500k If Anyone Can Find Her by karllemah44(m): 12:12am On Mar 14, 2016
kay29000:

The lady makes between 30-40 million Naira a month. She can decide to give away 1 million monthly, and it won't shake her. I have noticed that the more she gives out money, the richer she becomes. Also, the more problems she gets into (like when Google shot down her blog), the bigger she gets.
chairman i hail thee.. U really mearnt 30-40? Abeg lie small small na. Do u kno wat dat z a month jst 4 a blogger? Now reason wetin u type

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Massive Cleavage In Open-Chest Outfit / Maje Ayida To Alleged Mistress: “I Have Taken Your Virginity. U R Mine Forever!” / Tacha Meets Ojukaye Amachere, APC Chairman In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.