Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Linda Ikeji To Give BlessingNick Nicholas N500k If Anyone Can Find Her - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji To Give BlessingNick Nicholas N500k If Anyone Can Find Her (64281 Views)

Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh / Caster Semenya Beats Wizkid & Linda Ikeji To Win MAMA Personality Of The Year / Laura Ikeji Rocks Bra-Like Top, Challenges Her Sister, Linda Ikeji To Do Same (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji To Give BlessingNick Nicholas N500k If Anyone Can Find Her by forfucksakes: 3:32pm On Mar 13, 2016
kay29000:

The lady makes between 30-40 million Naira a month She can decide to give away 1 million monthly, and it won't shake her. I have noticed that the money she gives out money, the richer she becomes. Also, the more problems she gets into (like when Google shot down her blog), the bigger she gets.

bros, how you take know?na you be her account manager ehn...30-40m a month... na the same blogging only dey bring all these millions??

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji To Give BlessingNick Nicholas N500k If Anyone Can Find Her by seangy4konji: 3:33pm On Mar 13, 2016
Trying hard to restore her damaged image.

Why are you finding some one who has a Facebook account?

Inbox rejecting messages

Hahahaha. Mumu Linda.

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji To Give BlessingNick Nicholas N500k If Anyone Can Find Her by Zazu04: 3:33pm On Mar 13, 2016
[size=14pt]Did anyone else notice the timestamp on the post? So she has carried 150 blocks by 5:01am.
Hello Hulk!
[/size]
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give BlessingNick Nicholas N500k If Anyone Can Find Her by mekonglobal(m): 3:35pm On Mar 13, 2016
God bless u Linda
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give BlessingNick Nicholas N500k If Anyone Can Find Her by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 13, 2016
I do not understand giving money to people for business without ensuring that they put it into good use.
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give BlessingNick Nicholas N500k If Anyone Can Find Her by Damfostopper(m): 3:37pm On Mar 13, 2016
Oh lord pick my call... Me wey don dey sneak out to carry blocks on every Saturday to support school activities.. HMMMMMMN

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji To Give BlessingNick Nicholas N500k If Anyone Can Find Her by amtaken(f): 3:38pm On Mar 13, 2016
Jealous soul.

oglalasioux:
Linda should teach the woman how to fish. Giving her fish is good but 500k will make the woman's life more miserable.

Thanks to Linda, though. If our politicians think like her we'll be better off soon.
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give BlessingNick Nicholas N500k If Anyone Can Find Her by Damfostopper(m): 3:38pm On Mar 13, 2016
seangy4konji:
Trying hard to restore her damaged image.

Why are you finding some one who has as Facebook account?

Inbox rejecting messages

Hhaaaaas. Mumu Linda.
I wonder.... Abi she wan make we find her.... For how much?.... Y can't she inbox her or beta still remove phone number from her profile n call her
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give BlessingNick Nicholas N500k If Anyone Can Find Her by dumie(f): 3:41pm On Mar 13, 2016
Damfostopper:
Oh lord pick my call... Me wey don dey sneak out to carry blocks on every Saturday to support school activities.. HMMMMMMN
Lol! Too bad u ain't a woman.. next world come as a lady..the offer is for hard working women

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji To Give BlessingNick Nicholas N500k If Anyone Can Find Her by goshen26: 3:46pm On Mar 13, 2016
Since she know her Facebook Name she can send a pm to her na
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give BlessingNick Nicholas N500k If Anyone Can Find Her by SycophanticGoat: 3:46pm On Mar 13, 2016
Kolababe:
The popular and wealthy blogger wrote... "According to what I gathered from her Facebook profile, she studied Environmental health at college of Health Science, River state. She lives in Port Harcourt and is from Edo State. Her name is BlessingNick Nicholas on Facebook. If anyone can confirm what she wrote and can find her for me, I want to give her N500k to help her with anything she needs...maybe start a small business to sustain her until she finds her feet. So proud of her! Thanks for promoting the dignity of womanhood!" See what the amazing woman wrote after the cut...

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/03/the-popular-and-wealthy-blogger-blessingnicknicholas-wrote.html

Wow! This lady is the bomb! She deserves to be recognized by well meaning Nigerians..
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give BlessingNick Nicholas N500k If Anyone Can Find Her by makdcash(m): 3:48pm On Mar 13, 2016
Dis d kind of woman,men are looking for to marry....God will help Linda to locate her,she really deserve it.....God bless my hustle...Amen
Kolababe:
The popular and wealthy blogger wrote... "According to what I gathered from her Facebook profile, she studied Environmental health at college of Health Science, River state. She lives in Port Harcourt and is from Edo State. Her name is BlessingNick Nicholas on Facebook. If anyone can confirm what she wrote and can find her for me, I want to give her N500k to help her with anything she needs...maybe start a small business to sustain her until she finds her feet. So proud of her! Thanks for promoting the dignity of womanhood!" See what the amazing woman wrote after the cut...

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/03/the-popular-and-wealthy-blogger-blessingnicknicholas-wrote.html
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give BlessingNick Nicholas N500k If Anyone Can Find Her by vickoozy(m): 3:48pm On Mar 13, 2016
wow! I know this lady in question
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give BlessingNick Nicholas N500k If Anyone Can Find Her by Swarthyy(m): 3:55pm On Mar 13, 2016
You're a foolish hater, yes or true?
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give BlessingNick Nicholas N500k If Anyone Can Find Her by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 3:59pm On Mar 13, 2016
ozor1:
lol, 30-40 million monthly?? even AIT and CHANNELS dont make that much.LIB doesnt even see half the views nairaland gets .its not even in the top 10 local sites , so tell me how she makes that much
Na by view? You no see the type of companies wey dey do advert for her page?

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji To Give BlessingNick Nicholas N500k If Anyone Can Find Her by ozor1: 4:00pm On Mar 13, 2016
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Na by view? You no see the type of companies wey dey do advert for her page?
na by view bros forget company
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give BlessingNick Nicholas N500k If Anyone Can Find Her by dikeigbo2(m): 4:04pm On Mar 13, 2016
oglalasioux:
Linda should teach the woman how to fish. Giving her fish is good but 500k will make the woman's life more miserable.

Thanks to Linda, though. If our politicians think like her we'll be better off soon.

Double speaking,..... Mocking and praising which do we take?
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give BlessingNick Nicholas N500k If Anyone Can Find Her by Naavah(f): 4:05pm On Mar 13, 2016
tottinova:

She has mb to facebook
Wonderful.

Linda Ikeja, TY Bello, e money and other rich and popular pple are now bring up te belief that you just need to wait for your calling.
If Linda should help this woman, then she should also come with her colleagues to ebonyi, abakiliki to help the women I see everyday mixing cement and carrying blocks undecided

The only difference between this woman and the ladies I see everyday is that this has a Facebook account and data to upload her problems but others don't even have cell phones and have already developed muscles.
I can relate to that Ebonyi state own. Women suffer too much there.
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give BlessingNick Nicholas N500k If Anyone Can Find Her by oglalasioux(m): 4:07pm On Mar 13, 2016
amtaken:
Jealous soul.

Love you too!
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give BlessingNick Nicholas N500k If Anyone Can Find Her by zynzyn(m): 4:10pm On Mar 13, 2016
tpiar:
why not help her find a more convenient job in addition to dashing out money, however, is Linda a bank, with the way she's giving out cash anyhow.

what exactly is her game plan, because obviously if its just about dashing out money ceaselessly, the cash for don finish.

How is she making the money back?

and can she not help men in addition to women?

Well she can give her money to who she wants.

It is HER MONEY and she no be gofment!!

Still a noble cause!!

My only problem is hope impostors don't hijack this!!
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give BlessingNick Nicholas N500k If Anyone Can Find Her by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 13, 2016
goshen26:
Since she know her Facebook Name she can send a pm to her na

She is more interested in the publicity. What does it take to send a pm to her Facebook account rather than telling the whole world.

Even at that why did she disclose the amount if not for publicity......what happened to I want to render some help but not Linda.....she must show off with how much she wants to spend.
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give BlessingNick Nicholas N500k If Anyone Can Find Her by kay29000(m): 4:15pm On Mar 13, 2016
forfucksakes:

bros, how you take know?na you be her account manager ehn...30-40m a month... na the same blogging only dey bring all these millions??

Dude, it is simple mathematics...no magic there. If you were a blogger or an advertiser on her blog, you would know this things. Linda has a bunch of rectangular banners on her site, which cost N500,000 a month to place ads in. There are 20 of them, which brings her income up to 10 million Naira montly for the rectangular Ads. A long leader-board banner at the top cost a million Naira a month, and the total takeover of the blog's background cost 4 million a week (that's potentially 16 million a month). Then she also does one-off guest post every day which cost 50k. She does an average of 10 of those a day, which brings her income in this area to 500k a day, and 15 million a month. Now, let's do the addition- 10 plus 16 plus 15 equals 41 million Naira monthly...PLUS OR MINUS. So, now you see why she can afford the kind of luxury lifestyle she lives.

You don't have to believe me, but this is known fact to those in the know. My friend runs a car hire service, and we got all these information when we wanted to advertise on the blog. Plus I am a blogger myself, and know the ins and outs of this things. You can do your own research, but I have laid everything down for you. Just do the addition.

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji To Give BlessingNick Nicholas N500k If Anyone Can Find Her by don4real18(m): 4:17pm On Mar 13, 2016
kay29000:

Ofcos she is not just dashing the lady the money. She said she wants to give her so she can start a small business with it. There are numerous business she can start with that 500k, and with this her hardworking nature, she will surely make it. I started my poultry business with far less than that amount (I started breeding and selling chickens with N100K), so I believe the 500k will work wonders if channeled in the right direction.
Excuse me please, I need to learn poultry business and need tips on how to begin. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give BlessingNick Nicholas N500k If Anyone Can Find Her by sonature1: 4:20pm On Mar 13, 2016
tpiar:
why not help her find a more convenient job in addition to dashing out money, however, is Linda a bank, with the way she's giving out cash anyhow.

what exactly is her game plan, because obviously if its just about dashing out money ceaselessly, the cash for don finish.

How is she making the money back?

and can she not help men in addition to women?

Don't blame Linda Ikeji. She believes that men hardly help ladies without wanting to sleep with the ladies. Regrettably, she is very right. Bro, if e pain you, go make moni begin help fellow men

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji To Give BlessingNick Nicholas N500k If Anyone Can Find Her by kay29000(m): 4:22pm On Mar 13, 2016
ozor1:
lol, 30-40 million monthly?? even AIT and CHANNELS dont make that much.LIB doesnt even see half the views nairaland gets .its not even in the top 10 local sites , so tell me how she makes that much

According to Alexa ranking, Lindaikejisblog.com ranks 11 overall in Nigeria. Nairaland ranks 9. Go do the research yourself. Alexa.com is free to use. Yea, Nairaland gets a little bit more traffic, but definitely not more ads. Look at it this way. If a man has a ten thousand square feet shopping complex in Bariga, and thousands of people go there everyday...can you compare the money he would be making to that of someone that has a mini shopping complex in say, Ikoyi? Nope. Cos people spend more in Ikoyi than they do in Bariga. Hope you get what I am trying to say? I don't want to talk too much before I get banned. But let me add...why do you think most of all the topics that are on Linda's blog now make it to Front Page on Nairaland these days? It is like dejavu when ever I come on here after spending some time on linda's blog.

And about how she can make that much money? Dude, it is simple mathematics...no magic there. If you were a blogger or an advertiser on her blog, you would know this things. Linda has a bunch of rectangular banners on her site, which cost N500,000 a month to place ads in. There are 20 of them, which brings her income up to 10 million Naira montly for the rectangular Ads. A long leader-board banner at the top cost a million Naira a month, and the total takeover of the blog's background cost 4 million a week (that's potentially 16 million a month). Then she also does one-off guest post every day which cost 50k. She does an average of 10 of those a day, which brings her income in this area to 500k a day, and 15 million a month. Now, let's do the addition- 10 plus 16 plus 15 equals 41 million Naira monthly...PLUS OR MINUS. So, now you see why she can afford the kind of luxury lifestyle she lives.

You don't have to believe me, but this is known fact to those in the know. My friend runs a car hire service, and we got all these information when we wanted to advertise on the blog. Plus I am a blogger myself, and know the ins and outs of this things. You can do your own research, but I have laid everything down for you. Just do the addition.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji To Give BlessingNick Nicholas N500k If Anyone Can Find Her by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 13, 2016
sukkot:
hmmm. she deserves it. woman of virtue. in fact the whole nigeria needs to start a collection for this rare breed of woman

grin lmao

you never cease to amaze me.
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give BlessingNick Nicholas N500k If Anyone Can Find Her by Damfostopper(m): 4:24pm On Mar 13, 2016
dumie:
Lol! Too bad u ain't a woman.. next world come as a lady..the offer is for hard working women
lol abi
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give BlessingNick Nicholas N500k If Anyone Can Find Her by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 13, 2016
E be like say the advice i give Linda don finally touch her soul,if she continues like this i see her getting hitched before the year runs out.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji To Give BlessingNick Nicholas N500k If Anyone Can Find Her by sukkot: 4:30pm On Mar 13, 2016
Joavid:

grin lmao

you never cease to amaze me.
grin wink
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give BlessingNick Nicholas N500k If Anyone Can Find Her by eddiegate(m): 4:30pm On Mar 13, 2016
She's from edo state .......Linda forget it....na scam
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give BlessingNick Nicholas N500k If Anyone Can Find Her by sonature1: 4:34pm On Mar 13, 2016
Emmahunk:
Thank God for Linda's U turn from bothering us with her multi million Naira mansion to being a strong shoulder for our young women.
Honestly, I am so so proud of her.

It seems you just knew her. Linda has been helping young ladies who have chosen not to sleep with older men for money, but strive to survive. Yes, she has been supporting them financially for many years now

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji To Give BlessingNick Nicholas N500k If Anyone Can Find Her by BillionaireVic: 4:35pm On Mar 13, 2016
I know her too well, she is my church member. All she said is truth and Nothing But the truth. This is my contact, 08034216143. I have called her But we don't know how to reach linda. If u know how to reach linda pls let us know So her dreams can come though. Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Massive Cleavage In Open-Chest Outfit / Tacha Meets Ojukaye Amachere, APC Chairman In Rivers State / Maje Ayida To Alleged Mistress: “I Have Taken Your Virginity. U R Mine Forever!”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.