Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,090 members, 7,953,324 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:10 PM

Linda Ikeji To Give BlessingNick Nicholas N500k If Anyone Can Find Her - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji To Give BlessingNick Nicholas N500k If Anyone Can Find Her (64439 Views)

Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh / Caster Semenya Beats Wizkid & Linda Ikeji To Win MAMA Personality Of The Year / Laura Ikeji Rocks Bra-Like Top, Challenges Her Sister, Linda Ikeji To Do Same (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji To Give BlessingNick Nicholas N500k If Anyone Can Find Her by sonature1: 4:36pm On Mar 13, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
WHAT IS 500,000 naira?
Did you just ask what 500k is? Sir, pls dash me 10k nau. Ejooo! Bikooo!

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji To Give BlessingNick Nicholas N500k If Anyone Can Find Her by HarryTellMe(m): 4:38pm On Mar 13, 2016
She's worth any support given to her.
I admire her courage.

Iya Linda, find me t.p make I help you locate her.
She be my neighbor.

grin ;
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give BlessingNick Nicholas N500k If Anyone Can Find Her by kay29000(m): 4:40pm On Mar 13, 2016
cold:

She's been doing this long before the birkin debacle

Are you a wordsmith? Nice rhyme..."birkin debacle."

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji To Give BlessingNick Nicholas N500k If Anyone Can Find Her by VocalWalls: 4:40pm On Mar 13, 2016
cc: Enypie... Seen this?
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give BlessingNick Nicholas N500k If Anyone Can Find Her by Ijaya123: 4:44pm On Mar 13, 2016
This type of lady is hard to come by these days. We all know which option most ladies would choose.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji To Give BlessingNick Nicholas N500k If Anyone Can Find Her by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 13, 2016
nevilbot:
All these giving in the face of the public to gather public praise that our naija celebrity do up and down. Linda already has her Facebook name, can't she just send her a msg discreetly without the public knowing abt it, even mentioning how much she wan give the poor woman. This will only make d lady subject of family and sibling pressure cus everyone go wan collect commission

Even Bible says don't let ur left hand know wen ur right hand is giving out assistance to people. #karimi and eye service is equal to hypocrisy as defined in the Bible. #rubbish
Yes, you're right. There's more to the money than what people think here. If you really want to help somebody, do it without letting everyone know, otherwise you add more pressure on that person.

She's simply showing off so as to increase her business. "No free lunch anywhere anymore."

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji To Give BlessingNick Nicholas N500k If Anyone Can Find Her by kay29000(m): 4:53pm On Mar 13, 2016
sammysammy111:

my guy pls I need to start poultry business also , dat amount u said u started with pls give me d break down don't be angry

You will get all the information you need from Agriculture section, but let me just give you a break down of what I did. A box of day old chickens sell for about 1k5, depending on where you are buying from. A box contains 50 chics. I usually buy 2 boxes, that's 100 day old chics. The feeding is where the money goes. You start with started feed...a bag cost 2k8. After My chics eat 2-3 bags in four weeks. Then after 4 weeks, you go on to start buying the fairly cheaper grower feed, which cost 2k6. And at about 10 weeks, you can start giving them finisher feed.

As I said, a more detailed analysis can be found all over agric section. Nairaland is filled with so much information. I can't tell you everything, you just have to learn as you go, cos every person is not the same...and every environment is not the same.

By the way, I spent about 30k building two big cages for my chickens. You also have to spend a lot on medication. As I said, you leanr as you go. You are bound to make mistakes, but you will get things right after a couple of months. There is no magic to it, you just need space, and patience. It takes 18 weeks for the breed I deal with to reach maturity. They are called Cockerels.
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give BlessingNick Nicholas N500k If Anyone Can Find Her by kay29000(m): 4:57pm On Mar 13, 2016
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Na by view? You no see the type of companies wey dey do advert for her page?

Exactly! Don't mind the guy. A lot of people are ignorant about how this things work. It is hard for them to believe that Linda makes more money from her blog than the owner of Nairaland does from his forum.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji To Give BlessingNick Nicholas N500k If Anyone Can Find Her by ogbukara: 5:01pm On Mar 13, 2016
God bless you Linda ikeji I am proud of you
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give BlessingNick Nicholas N500k If Anyone Can Find Her by palsenator(m): 5:08pm On Mar 13, 2016
tpiar:
why not help her find a more convenient job in addition to dashing out money, however, is Linda a bank, with the way she's giving out cash anyhow.

what exactly is her game plan, because obviously if its just about dashing out money ceaselessly, the cash for don finish.

How is she making the money back?

and can she not help men in addition to women?
Linda does not need to get her a job, with that amount, she can be an employer if labour and help others. If Linda does not help men,it is her choice after all she is still helping.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji To Give BlessingNick Nicholas N500k If Anyone Can Find Her by kay29000(m): 5:14pm On Mar 13, 2016
sonature1:

Did you just ask what 500k is? Sir, pls dash me 10k nau. Ejooo! Bikooo!

LMAO!!!
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give BlessingNick Nicholas N500k If Anyone Can Find Her by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:14pm On Mar 13, 2016
where is hungerbad? This is a good time to tell Linda your story grin she's in a giving mood o wink

Thank me with your tithe later lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji To Give BlessingNick Nicholas N500k If Anyone Can Find Her by datigbogirl: 5:15pm On Mar 13, 2016
tpiar:
why not help her find a more convenient job in addition to dashing out money, however, is Linda a bank, with the way she's giving out cash anyhow.

what exactly is her game plan, because obviously if its just about dashing out money ceaselessly, the cash for don finish.

Nothing pesin do for ds lyf wey dem no go talk.
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give BlessingNick Nicholas N500k If Anyone Can Find Her by VajanahDischaj(f): 5:16pm On Mar 13, 2016
tpiar:

EHEN!DO IT YOURSELF NAH
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give BlessingNick Nicholas N500k If Anyone Can Find Her by gbengaizzHe: 5:20pm On Mar 13, 2016
Her name is blessing Nicholas and she stays at rupokwu pH.. and I have her contacts. I jst spoke wiv her now
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give BlessingNick Nicholas N500k If Anyone Can Find Her by Jinf: 5:23pm On Mar 13, 2016
Geraldyne:
aunty Linda sha... banana Linda, she sure knows how to drive traffic to her blog,she knows d woman's fb name, why don't she just send her d msg directly??

Abi o. Y not just msg her on Facebook. This is just a publicity stunt.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji To Give BlessingNick Nicholas N500k If Anyone Can Find Her by repogirl(f): 5:24pm On Mar 13, 2016
Hmm, I don't know if cash giving is the best....

A wise man once said, instead of giving a man fish, teach the man to fish.

I think she should be empowered some other way. Maybe some sort of training which Linda can pay for because just dashing out money doesn't help much.

It's still better than nothing sha.
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give BlessingNick Nicholas N500k If Anyone Can Find Her by Obas101(m): 5:27pm On Mar 13, 2016
When will Seun start helping his nairaland members

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji To Give BlessingNick Nicholas N500k If Anyone Can Find Her by MARKone(m): 5:30pm On Mar 13, 2016
nevilbot:
All these giving in the face of the public to gather public praise that our naija celebrity do up and down. Linda already has her Facebook name, can't she just send her a msg discreetly without the public knowing abt it, even mentioning how much she wan give the poor woman. This will only make d lady subject of family and sibling pressure cus everyone go wan collect commission

Even Bible says don't let ur left hand know wen ur right hand is giving out assistance to people. #karimi and eye service is equal to hypocrisy as defined in the Bible. #rubbish

Or better still, indicate that she wants to meet with the lady in order to support and encourage her, simple. Not broadcasting that you want to give her 500k, it smirks of Ego and pride. Anyway it's her money the recipient when she receives the money, need to be careful as the whole world now knows she'll soon be 500k richer.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji To Give BlessingNick Nicholas N500k If Anyone Can Find Her by Originalsly: 5:32pm On Mar 13, 2016
Nothing wrong in helping others less fortunate than you...but like this? Why must she advertise she would give her N500k? The receiver would be worse off..... if pressure from relatives and friends is not enough... the robbers and kidnappers would also surely be getting in the mix.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji To Give BlessingNick Nicholas N500k If Anyone Can Find Her by obowunmi(m): 5:40pm On Mar 13, 2016
WarRLaY:
if she gives in lowkey, people like you will accuse her of not giving back to the public, by the way, how many people you don help?

Plenty. My father's company employs over 500 people..
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give BlessingNick Nicholas N500k If Anyone Can Find Her by andyanders: 5:41pm On Mar 13, 2016
tpiar:

It's like you never went to school. How come giving out money to someone in order for the person to start managing something bad?

Linda wants to give her the cash in order for her to start meaningful business with N500k and you are questioning and asking why she cannot give her a job. So, empowering her N500K to start up business not a way of encouraging her to be self employed?

In fact, it is jealousy and poverty that is disturbing you and take note, Linda has built her life to the standard she is today from her talent. Develop your poor self and be able to give out to others. Poor man.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji To Give BlessingNick Nicholas N500k If Anyone Can Find Her by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 13, 2016
pabjo:
Give to the poor next to you before he/she die, she is given to unknown one

Well..unfortunately there are no poor people in banana island. sad
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give BlessingNick Nicholas N500k If Anyone Can Find Her by Gabriel6(m): 5:50pm On Mar 13, 2016
kay29000:

Ofcos she is not just dashing the lady the money. She said she wants to give her so she can start a small business with it. There are numerous businesses she can start with that 500k, and with this her hardworking nature, she will surely make it. I started my poultry business with far less than that amount (I started breeding and selling chickens with N100K), so I believe the 500k will work wonders if channeled in the right direction.
guy pls can you give me your nunba i am intrested in poultry bizz pls

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji To Give BlessingNick Nicholas N500k If Anyone Can Find Her by dinggle: 5:55pm On Mar 13, 2016
Shay na FB post celebrity take dey pay people these days?
Make I go post my own, because since two weeks i dey carry my food give beggars, while i go hungry. I beg help me tell Linda say my post dey FB make she no let am waste oooh and make she act quickly before my good heart go kill me. I don't know how long I can keep doing this but I am determined until one celebrity reward me.
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give BlessingNick Nicholas N500k If Anyone Can Find Her by Krismart(m): 6:04pm On Mar 13, 2016
oglalasioux:
Linda should teach the woman how to fish. Giving her fish is good but 500k will make the woman's life more miserable.

Thanks to Linda, though. If our politicians think like her we'll be better off soon.
And who says she should just sit down and eat d money?500k is enough for d woman to start up something reasonable
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give BlessingNick Nicholas N500k If Anyone Can Find Her by Chizin(m): 6:04pm On Mar 13, 2016
Ok, more grace to her...
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give BlessingNick Nicholas N500k If Anyone Can Find Her by JewelRegi(f): 6:04pm On Mar 13, 2016
Kolababe:
The popular and wealthy blogger wrote... "According to what I gathered from her Facebook profile, she studied Environmental health at college of Health Science, River state. She lives in Port Harcourt and is from Edo State. Her name is BlessingNick Nicholas on Facebook. If anyone can confirm what she wrote and can find her for me, I want to give her N500k to help her with anything she needs...maybe start a small business to sustain her until she finds her feet. So proud of her! Thanks for promoting the dignity of womanhood!" See what the amazing woman wrote after the cut...

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/03/the-popular-and-wealthy-blogger-blessingnicknicholas-wrote.html

I know her very well
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give BlessingNick Nicholas N500k If Anyone Can Find Her by pete26(m): 6:04pm On Mar 13, 2016
tpiar:

dats a very naive statement/post
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give BlessingNick Nicholas N500k If Anyone Can Find Her by Krismart(m): 6:07pm On Mar 13, 2016
obowunmi:

Plenty. My father's company employs over 500 people..
U are a stupid man to mention ur father's company. How many people do ur own company employ?

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji To Give BlessingNick Nicholas N500k If Anyone Can Find Her by deff2: 6:23pm On Mar 13, 2016
tpiar:

my bro, keep quiet.she s reaching for d needy with wealth! Means God is her source. Encourage her good gesture for reaching out than talking trash
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give BlessingNick Nicholas N500k If Anyone Can Find Her by InvertedHammer: 6:25pm On Mar 13, 2016
Kolababe:
The popular and wealthy blogger wrote... "According to what I gathered from her Facebook profile, she studied Environmental health at college of Health Science, River state. She lives in Port Harcourt and is from Edo State. Her name is BlessingNick Nicholas on Facebook. If anyone can confirm what she wrote and can find her for me, I want to give her N500k to help her with anything she needs...maybe start a small business to sustain her until she finds her feet. So proud of her! Thanks for promoting the dignity of womanhood!" See what the amazing woman wrote after the cut...

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/03/the-popular-and-wealthy-blogger-blessingnicknicholas-wrote.html
/
Just laughing...

She copied from the lady's facebook page....

Now she wants people to help her locate her...

So she couldn't contact her directly and discretely on facebook?

Some people sef.
\

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Slays In Mini Skirt That Transformed Her "Bum Bum" / Ejiro Emokinovo Dies After Surgery In Dubai / Nigerians Blast Freeze For Mocking Adeboye Over His Retirement (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.